• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Trainers Championship!

“Noivern, dodge and use air slash!” He ordered. Noivern flew in the air and dove to the side and sent out a harsh gust of wind. Wow, he knows how to use his Pokémon to their full potential. Isaac thought.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
"Simple moves won't stop us! Dragon Rush!" Glacier shouted. Salamence charged up its draconic power and rushed himself at Noivern, breaking through the Air Slash but taking a bit of damage. He's tough...I'll give him that. But I won't lose! He thought fiercely and getting ready to call out another attack.

"Alright then, Dragon Pulse go!" Isaac commanded Noivern to shoot a beam of dragon type power. Isaac was nervous if the move would hit or not but he believed his Noivern could pull it off.

Last edited:
As joe was flying and doing tricks he saw a battle and landed and got off his flygon not to join the fight he sat there ready to send out his azurmaril

SaiyanDakon

"Spin around it!" Glacier commanded. Salamence roared and spun while keeping the Dragon Rush in place. He was slightly damaged in the tail by the Dragon Pulse but kept going toward the Noivern.

Isaac started to panic a bit due to the Salemence spiraling around Noivern, but he pulled it together. Perfect. Just where I want it. he thought. "Noivern use Hurricane and slam the Salemence down!" Isaac said.

SaiyanDakon

"False move. Let's turn up the heat." Glacier said, seeing Salamence fall. "Now! Rock Slide!" Salamence eyes snapped open and hurled rocks at Noivern. Incredible. If Colress were here he'd be analyzing every move we both make. He thought.

Isaac saw the rocks hurling towards Noivern but couldn't react in time and Noivern was slammed by jagged rocks. Noivern slowly collapsed onto the deck and fainted. "Noivern! Are you alright?" he said with a worried tone. Noivern groaned reassuringly and nodded towards it ball. "Noivern, return. You did great." Isaac said. "That was a good battle, Glacier!" he praised.

SaiyanDakon

"There are no words that could describe the heat of that battle. It was truly amazing and so was your Noivern." Glacier said, smiling to his heart's content. He patted Salamence's head and recalled him back into the Luxury Ball. "Excellent work, my friend." He applauded, looking at the Luxury Ball.

"So who do you think the biggest competition is?" he inquired. So far, Isaac thought Glacier was the strongest on this ship. "Your Salemence is pretty powerful as well, Glacier." Isaac complimented.

SaiyanDakon

"Thank you, Issac. I think the biggest competition once we get to the championships will be Cynthia or my father, Alder." He answered. Mirage nodded and lightly nuzzled Glacier's hand. "Not sure who the strongest one here is though. It might be us." Glacier muttered.

Halt clapped slowly, at the battle he witnessed. "Good battle, by chaps, good battle." He walked over to them, using a british(?) Accent in his voice. "Excellent job, my comrades. You will both fight well in the tournament

“Hi. And thanks I’m sure you’ll do great when the time comes as well.” Isaac said to the boy he wasn’t familiar with. “Anyways, Cynthia and your father will definitely be worthy opponents.” Isaac told Glacier.

SaiyanDakon

"Yes. I thank you as well." Glacier said, nodding respectfully toward Halt. "Father is tough and I've actually tried to beat him...its not easy. Cynthia was the one who actually got me into liking Dragon Types because of her Garchomp. That is why I've raised one too.." He responded to Issac.

"They are good pokemon, after all. Cynthia was always strong anyhow. Who is your father anyway?" Halt asked, in his normal voice, almost a deep rumble. Halt spun around a pokeball, wanting to release his partner, but knew better than reviel her yet to his opponents.

SaiyanDakon

"My father is the Unova Region champion, Alder." Glacier said proudly. The shiny Zoroark grinned and walked up to Halt, greeting him. "Sorry about Mirage. She's just excited to get to the tournament as Issac and I are." He said apologetically.

logan would walk by the three trainers taking. he would stop to say hello to the trainers he didnt talk to yet ''hi there" logan said waiting for a answer

SaiyanDakon

"You! I'm Glacier and I'm sorry about earlier." Glacier said, pleading for forgiveness. Mirage bowed in respect and Glacier did the same.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier shrugged and folded his arms. "Guess I needed a battle to get my good side back on." He said. Mirage looked at Logan curiously and sniffed his arm. "If you must know, I am the leader of Team Plasma and I was more focused on helping them out. That's why I was...a little rude." Glacier continued, "So...can you please forgive me?"

SaiyanDakon

"Ah. Thank you, my friend. Now then...I can say about you that you're from Sinnoh correct?" Glacier asked, studying Logan. Mirage went back to Glacier's side and stayed close. Glacier patted her head and smiled at her.

SaiyanDakon

"I was born in Johto but I moved to Unova to start anew. Its just mainly cities in Unova now." Glacier said happily. He remembered the stunning Nimbasa City where Elesa, the Electric type gym leader there, made her debut. Then there was the rich Black City with their battle tower. "Unova and Johto, they're both two regions that I keep close to my heart. I'll never forget them." He said, gripping his necklace.

"I feal the same with Sinnoh. It's been my home forever now, but not my only region. It's just my home." Halt commented. Glaceon decided to leap out of her pokeball at that time, and landed onto Halts shoulder.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier was a bit startled with the question but calmed down. "Oh..this. I carved it to look like a Pokemon I once saw in Johto." He answered, "It was blue...so agile and it could swim. I believe that Pokemon is Dragonair...I hope my Dragonair is all right." Glacier was worried about leaving all of his Pokemon in Unova with his sister, Nova so Mirage nuzzled Glacier gently. "A Glaceon...see, I was named Glacier because of the Glacier Badge that can be obtained in Johto." He said, chuckling at his own name.

"I got this from my, um, friend Candice. Ice Gym leader of Sinnoh." Halt said. He didn't find it important to say she was his older sister. Even though it does seem important.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier laughed a little. "Her? I challenged her to a battle but for the badge. Her Abomasnow was tough but Quilava made quick work of it." He said. Glacier was starting to get nervous and went over to the edge of the boat railing. "I just hope my father is beatable." Glacier said.

"She isn't as good as me. My sis has a soft spot in battles." Halt bit his tongue as he said it. Why say that. Now im associated with her. Halt stood normally, hoping nobody noticeed.

SaiyanDakon

"So..,you're related to Candice, a gym leader. That's amazing." Glacier said, turning to face Halt. Mirage looked at Halt and Glaceon. "Alder is tough but I think gym leaders will be there so you might see your sister as well as I might see my father." He said, grinning, "It'll be awesome to battle her again."

"Be surprising. If so, im keeping my distance. She's a little sore about my battling skill. She absolutely hates it." Halt replied. She's probably there. Least with my luck.

SaiyanDakon

"Then change it up a little. You saw the battle between Issac and I, learn from that." Glacier said, "Learning and changing are the key things that got me close to beating Alder...as well as my Pokemon." He chuckled and rubbed Mirage's head.

"No. She just sucks compared to me." Halt said to Glacier. He turned to Glaceon. "She beat Candice.last battle we had. Way to fast on ice." It was one of their favorite strategies. Use the ice.

"Anyway, I'm going to head back to my quarters below deck so I'll see you guys later." Isaac said goodbye to the three boys, got his things and went to his room. He took a sigh of relief. He put Noivern's pokeball in a small portable pokemon healing machine. After that, he flopped onto his bed and took a nap.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier sighed and recalled Mirage back into the pokeball. "I'm going to my room. Bye!" He said, running off in the direction of his room. Good friends, check. Amazing battle, check. Glacier thought as he stopped at his room door. He entered and placed his pokeballs on the nightstand and sat into a chair, grabbing his notebook and sketched Issac's Noivern and wrote down what happened in the battle.

Joe went up to Logan and asked “hey what is your name and do you want to battle” during that entire battle all Joe could think of was his battle between the hoenn elite four members and how they were so difficult.

Logan replied "my name is Logan and sure i'll battle." Logan pulled a ultra ball out of his pocket and yelled "Garchomp i choose you!"
and threw the ball to the ground. Then a garchomp popped out of the ball. The garchomp yelled its name.