• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Trainers Championship!

You find a letter in the mail.
Dear Trainer,
I am glad to inform you that you are invited to the first annual Trainer's Championship! Trainers from all over the world will be arriving including some champions, elite four members, and famous celebrities! You can use up to six pokemon in these battles that will be taking place. There is a ticket to get on board the cruise where you will be introduced to your host, me, and your fellow competitors! Hope to see you there! P.S. Wear something fancy
Your host, Cyrus Stan and Weavile
Name:
Home: (Region)
Appearance: use detail
Personality:
Backstory: (Optional)

I will be controlling the NPCs like the host and other competitors if necessary. You can have at the most 2 characters but plz keep track of them

Name: Violet Steel
Pokemon: Jolteon(Grace), Frosslass(Zoey), Roserade(Lilly), Emboar(Flash)(Shiny), Flygon(Ollie), Absol(Percy)
Region: Unova
Appearance: Short pink hair with magenta eyes. She wears a frilled tank top with steel gauntlets and shoulder pads on both arms with fingerless gloves. She also wears steels leggings and hiking boots to show her love for the dark ages.
Personality: Shy. nervous, sassy, proud, cheerful.

RP: Violet walked towards the large cruise ship with Percy strutting at her side. "Alright Percy here we go!" her fist flew into the air as she rushed aboard. She wandered the deck until she saw a man in a tuxedo and a top hat. the suit was hald purple and half white with a matching hat. He had slicked back brown hair and silver eyes. it was obvious that this place was fit for Violet.

Name: Micheal Gearson
Pokemon: Gallade (Arthur) Noivern (Gawain) Absol (Percival) Steelix (Bedivere) Alolan Sandslash (Tristan) Luxray (Galahad)
Home: Kalos
Appearance: 6' 2", hazel eyes, black hair,

Host party appearance: shirt with a vest over it, pants, and dressing shoes

Regular clothing: blue jeans, black hoodie, Silver sneakers, black satchel.

Personality: Protective of his pokemon, loved ones, and friends. He's laid back to a point but is a strong trainer, he has many rivals and these rivals force him into getting stronger both as a PokémonTrainer and as a human overall.

Backstory: Micheal grew up in Lumiouse city with his friends who are also his rivals, at the age of ten he became a trainer and his starter was a Ralts along his journey he and his friends caught many pokemon and eventually at the Kalos league he and his best friend, Chromius Nightshadow, came to a final battle where they tied, both of theur last pokemon had fainted at the same time and they were named co-champions, he and his friends continued their journeys by traveling to Sinnoh, Hoenn, Alola, and Johto, they went back to Kalos before going to visit Unova, here Micheal was sent a letter to participate in a championship against other famous trainers and champions.
-------------------------
Michealhad just read his invitation for a championship and ran back inside to his hotel room in Kalos where he quickly grabbed his phone and called his friends one by one.

"Chromius! Get over to my room now!" Micheal said over the phone to Chromius as Liam threw open the door to Michael's room.

"Dude, what's going on?!" Liam asked him.

"Wait for Very and Chrome." Micheal replied as they waited a few minutes until their friends all arrived where Micheal explained the invitation to them.

"That's huge!" Chromius said.

"Are you gonna go?" Avery asked.

"Why wouldn't I?!" Micheal replied.
"I'll take you guys with me! I was sent a plane ticket you guys go get some and we'll go together! While I get dressed, you guys will be at the airport! Break!" He said as they all split up.

Name: Ace Ryder

Pokemon:
  • Lucario (Lucky)
  • Zororark (Nova)
  • Blaziken (Kenny)
  • Greninja (Tyson)
  • Decidueye (Angel)
  • Umbreon (Midnight, Shiny)
Home: Unova

Appearance
: Ace is fair skinned, he has Red eyes and White hair, wears a White Jacket with a Red T-Shirt, with Black Jeans and Boots.

Personality: Ace is considered Apathetic and Lazy, refusing to much work when given a choice and to go with that is very Stubborn at times, refusing to follow most rules. To top it all off he is quite Mischievous and will wander off while unseen, leading to trouble, surprisingly for a 19 year old, he is very childish.

Backstory: ((I'm too lazy to give my character a backstory, soo I'll just say he originated in Unova ;)))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ace leaned on the edge of the cruise ship, his hair bristled in the wind and his mind was blank at the everlasting ocean. Accompanied by him was his companion, Lucky, a Lucario with no Steel Spikes on his paws, or chest, having getting them removed only weeks after evolving from a Riolu. Lucky was more or less the Impatient type. He taped the floor with his feet repeatedly before groaning. He then shook Ace's shoulder, waking him up. Ace turned to him with a furred brow, "What is it, Lucky?" He asked, letting go of the railing.

Lucky groaned, giving Ace no clue of what Lucky wanted. Ace shrugged, reaching for his belt with Lucky's pokeball strapped to the side. He clicked the button, the pokeball enlarging, before sighing, "Return!" And with that the pokeball opened up, engulfing Lucky in a red light before sucking inside. Ace flipped the ball in the air before swiftly placing the ball on his belt. "Quiet... Finally," Ace smiled, then returning to the side of the ship, leaning against it again.

Name: John Kennedy
Pokemon:
  • Female Meowstic (Jasmine)
  • Male Meowstic (Azure)
  • Braixen (Nixxy)
  • Midnight Lycanroc (Scarlet)
  • Sharpedo (Sharky)
  • Staraptor (Grace)
Home: Hoenn
Appearance: Dressed in black jeans, with a white T-shirt. He sports a red and black tie with a large black overcoat. A military style black beret rests ontop of his head.
Personality: Tries not to emote very much and usually only does so with his pokemon. He has a very warm demeanor but is very firm when needed. He is very adamant on revealing anything about himself.​

~~~

Kennedy observed his surroundings as he stepped down from his Staraptor and raised his poke ball up, "Come back Grace" The Staraptor nodded as she was pulled into the ball. He tucked the shrinked pokeball back into his belt under his coat and looked at Jasmine and Nixxy, a Meowstic and Braixen respectively. "Lets go you two, atleast I hope they have a buffet, heh." They both both chirped and he smiled back as he motioned for them as he walked towards the edge of the pier and up the ramp of the Cruise liner, the Meowstic and Braixen following closely behind. The meowstic had wrapped her paws around her Master and trainer's hand, timid as she were.

The dressed trainer boarded the Ship and observed the on goers as he fixed his beret, the one who wore which seemed to be worn out. He had just received the letter and quickly made the trip on his Staraptor to the pier. As it were, he was pretty sure he was one of the older, if not oldest trainer invited on. He spotted another trainer making his quite curious Lucario return to the ball. He walked over waving to the other trainer and leaned on the side rail, "Howdy there, you've been invited to the Championships I suppose."

Name: Kiyano Sujiyaka

Pokemon: Eevee (Nameless, and her only Pokemon.)

Home: Kanto (Saffron City)

Appearance: White tank top with a light blue jacket wrapped around her waist, with black windshorts and sneakers. Formal wear is a simple white dress with sunflowers lining the bottom, as well as yellow wedges. She has blue eyes, brunette hair often pulled back in a ponytail, and teal tips around her bangs. Kiyano is 5'6" and is small in stature.

Personality: Kiyano is very normal in her eyes. She makes decent grades in school but has never been a fan of it, enjoys going out with her friends, and is overall pretty optimistic. However, like most teenagers her age, she struggles with caring too much what other people think.

Backstory: Kiyano grew up in an apartment with her dad in Saffron City. Their landlord had never allowed Pokemon, so when everyone else hit that certain age, she was separated from her friends as she just couldn't relate to them. However, she made new friends as she got into high school; she started to hang out with the popular group. She genuinely thought of them as her friends until a rumor started going around about her and they slowly started to hang out with her less and less. Kiyano was getting tired of being betrayed, and it didn't help that this rumor brought her a lot of unwanted attention and bullying. Finally, after much frustration, she moved into the school dorms, went out and got a job at a small cafe as a waitress, and purchased supplies to care for her own Pokemon as well as obtain a Trainer ID card. Soon, she adopted a scraggly little Eevee from the shelter and snuck it into her dormitory (as they didn't allow pets either), and before she could even put the excited, wiggling Pokemon down in her room, she found a letter on her desk--an invitation to the Trainer's Championship. How did anyone even know she was a trainer yet? She had just gotten her first Pokemon the day the letter arrived...

Gulping, Kiyano looked around the top deck. She had never been on a cruise, and she was feeling awfully seasick. She clutched her partner closer to her; after receiving the letter two days ago, she had gotten a bus ticket to take her to the Vermillion City Harbor. Her dad thought it was a bit sketchy when she called him and told him about it, but she didn't really mind. It was summer, and she had time to kill... plus, everything just felt too WEIRD to be a coincidence.

Kiyano found an open lounge chair and sat down, attempting to relax. With the sudden events after adopting her Eevee, she hadn't even found time to consider giving him a name.

Name: Astral Kenzaron (Nickname: Wolfy)
Pokemon: Sandy (Female Growlithe (blue flower pin on her head)), Breeze (Female Glaceon), Swifty (Female Linoone), Fiera (Female Zangoose), Longtail (Male Liepard), Firestar (Male Flareon).
Home: Kalos (Kiloude City).
Appearance: Fair skin, black hair that goes to blue then neon green, bright red eyes, black shirt with blue cyber markings and a red unzipped jacket. She has silver shorts and black boots. Part of her eye is covered by her fringe. (She is usually a Werewolf, but nah)
Personality: Astral is a humorously sarcastic girl. She is curious and can get stubborn sometimes. She hates being disrespected. Astral is bold and loyal sometimes.
Backstory: Nah.

----------------------------

Astral sighed as she boarded the ship, Sandy, her partner, curled up in her hoodie, asleep. The girl took a look around and sighed again. "Okay, better find somewhere to sit." She walked over to a seat and sat down. At that moment, the Growlithe woke up and jumped out of her hoodie. "Sandy, no! Get back here, pupper!" She called as the puppy ran around.

Sandy ran to a white haired boy, and started yapping and sniffing and pawing at him. Her tail wagged frantically as she met the trainer.

Kiyano sat up in surprise at the sudden barking. Once again, her thoughts were interrupted; she couldn't help but smile, however, at the Growlithe and its apparent excitement. ...Or, perhaps, it was hostility? The girl didn't know.

She sighed, turning back to the young Eevee in her hands. The russet-colored 'mon blinked up at her with a look of tranquility about it--his shoulders weren't tense, his eyelids were a bit low, and his fur was smoothed down. His demeanor was quite the opposite of Kiyano. While the trainer was a bit of a social butterfly, she couldn't help the anxiety stabbing the inside of her gut. The invitation's ominous appearance still plagued her thoughts with apprehension and utter bafflement.

No, now isn't the time to think like this, Kiyano thought, and reprimanded herself internally. The young girl refocused her mind on naming the Eevee before her; alas, her creativity felt stunted. She was never all that artistic, but still... naming a Pokémon shouldn't be THAT hard. Still, her mind protested in a silent argument with itself, a name is forever. I want Eevee's name to be meaningful.

Name: Kai
Pokemon: Wartortle (Male), Mimikyu (Male), Farfetch'd (Male), Gyarados (Male), Butterfree (Female), Politoed (Male)
Home: Kanto (Vermillion City)
Appearance: This (Credit to SamCats)
Personality: Extremely childish, and can be very stubborn at times. However, he has a pure heart, which is a trait that is frowned upon in his rich family.
Backstory: Kai was raised in a rich family at Vermillion City. The family itself thought that those who are not rich enough are peasants and should be ignored. Kai, however, was not this way, as he beleived that everybody is equal, and we should all be treated kindly.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kai excitedly boarded the ship. “Yipee!“ he cried as he got onto the boat. “We're gonna have a great time here! “Wartortle, War!“ said Wartortle excitedly. Kai rushed to a seat. “Everybody, come on out!“ Kai said as he released all of his Pokemon. His Gyarados flew high above the ship, and playfully sprayed Kai with a restrained Hydro Pump. As Kai laughed, Buterfree flew up with Gyarados, and watched the beautiful ocean; it loved the ocean (duh). Farfetch'd lay on Kai's lap, and Wartortle sat on his shoulder. Meanwhile, Mimikyu wandered off, and Politoed swam in the ocean, making sure to keep up with the boat.

Last edited:
Name: Joe
Pokemon:
Sceptile, Azumarril, Aggron, Flygon, Ninetales, Sandslash
Home: Hoenn (Lilycove city)
Appearance: Short brown hair, Blue eyes, Fair skin tone with tan lines, very tall, a tux T-shirt, a walking stick, black fedora, black shorts, and sandals.
Host party: Full tux with black tie, walking stick, fedora
Personality: Acts stupid at times but can actually be very intelligent, loves his pokemon and lets nothing in between him and them, has a I don't care attitude most of the time outside of battles.
Backstory: Nah
===============================================================================================================
As Joe got onto the boat he went strait to his cabin to change into his tux but after that he just laid there and fell asleep since he had nothing else to do. He soon woke up and went onto the deck to find people to socialize with. He soon saw a girl with an Eevee and thought about talking to her. He soon went up and said "Hello how are you doing."

Last edited by a moderator:

solitaire524

Previously SamCats
Name: Sam
Pokémon:
  • Serena (Absol)
  • Arrow (Talonflame)
  • Rox (Lucario)
  • Deliorah (Delcatty)
  • Trix (Sceptile)
  • Blaze (Arcanine)
Appearance: Short girl with wavy brown hair down to her mid-back; light brown eyes. She has a small scar on her upper lip. Her clothing changes often, but it is usually dark or, if a lighter colour, plain.
Personality: Sassy, sarcastic and very defensive. However, she gets very emotional if someone cares to get close to her.

~~~~~~~~~~
Sam was relaxing in her room on the boat, hands behind her head and mind wandering as she watched her Pokémon mess around nearby. Deliorah was curled up at the end of the bed Sam lay on; Serena was chasing Arrow around the room; Blaze lay beside the bed; and Trix and Rox were talking in the corner. Sam was somewhat confused; usually when all of her Pokémon were out at once, things started blowing up. The trainer sat up and stretched her arms, wondering if she should return her team before something went wrong.

She leant over the side of her bed and reached into her open bag, grabbing a random Pokéball and holding it up. She glanced up to see Trix had been returned. Sam took the rest of the Pokéballs and held each of them out in turn until only Serena and Arrow, oblivious to the situation due to their game, were left. Deciding that those two couldn't do too much damage, she dropped the Pokéballs back into her bag and sat up again. She threw her legs over the side of the bed and stood up, stretching her arms and calling for Serena and Arrow to join her.

The three of them left the room and made their way to the deck, where they saw a bunch of other trainers. I guess those are the other competitors. Sam thought to herself, looking each of them over briefly. None of them really caught her attention, so she took one of the seats on the deck. On one of the other seats was a boy with a Farfetch'd and Wartortle. She frowned thoughtfully before calling out to him, "Hey there!"

As she spoke, Serena leapt up onto the chair with her and lay down beside her. Arrow perched atop the chair, regarding the boy and his Pokémon with curious, glinting eyes.

Last edited:
Kai noticed an older girl with an Absol and a Talonflame call out to him. "H-hi" he said shyly. He wasn't used to having interaction with older people he didn't know, so he didn't know what to say. "U-umm, I'm Kai! Who are you?" he asked. His Mimikyu then came back with a donut in his hand. "Thanks, buddy." he said quietly.
"Kyu, Mimikyu!" said the happy Mimikyu. Kai took the donut and started eating it.

solitaire524

Previously SamCats
Sam smiled reassuringly and replied, "My name's Sam. I'm assuming, since you're here, you're also in the championship?" It was strange, since she had assumed that only powerful trainers would compete in the championship, since they were the only ones with a good chance of winning. I never realised younger trainers could be that strong... she thought to herself, unconsciously reaching out and resting a hand atop Serena's head, comforted by her warmth.

She noticed a Mimikyu walk (?) up to Kai and hand him... a doughnut? This ship has doughnuts? Sam thought eagerly, but kept it to herself to give Kai a chance to reply.

"Um, yeah, I am. To be honest, I'm pretty excited to be facing all of these people." Kai replied. He took another bite of the donut. "I guess the only reason I'm here is because I beat every gym..." he said. He surprisingly felt his nervousness slowly fade away."Anyways, I'm going to my room. See you." he told her with a more normal tone. He recalled his Pokemon and headed off to his room.

Kennedy shrugged and went over to the young trainers that were talking and cleared his throat to catch their attention though seeing the smaller one walk off, smiling at them as his Meowstic kept holding on his hand. He picked up Jasmine, his Meowstic into his arms, and held her under her arms, petting her gently, receiving gentle purrs from the pokemon.
"Well hello there, I see Trainers are getting younger and younger every year. Nice to meet you, the name's John Kennedy from Hoenn."

solitaire524

Previously SamCats
"See you later, kid!" Sam called after him before laying back in the chair and sighing contentedly. She'd never really been one for boats, but even she had to admit this was nice; enjoyable. The sun, the breeze, the warmth... Okay things were going too well.

The trainer sat up abruptly, disturbing her two Pokémon, who left the chair with irritated grumbling. She looked around with suspicion, eyes narrowed and mouth turned down in a frown. She balled her hands into fists and pushed them against the chair, biting her lip anxiously. Things were going too well. Usually on her adventures, things went crazy within the first hour. The time was nearly up and nothing had happened yet. Sam sat back in her chair and stared up at the sky, waiting for the inevitable chaos to begin.

"Why hello there John I'm Joe also a trainer from Lilycove city in Hoenn" Joe said as he was approached by a Man in a large black over coat Joe said " I'm so mad I can only use six pokemon other wise I would have used every mon I had so far even the one's I have from kanto."

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
AHEM.
I must intervene for a moment as SamCats and dinman clearly didn't read our rules!

We have restrictions on the use of Mega Evolutions - you are only allowed one per character and that one needs to be cleared with and approved by staff BEFORE you use it. You're also not allowed to have mega stones or a key stone without getting approval from staff.

Your character bios has been edited and any references to mega evolutions (this also means that your character has no Key Stone or Mega Stones) and stolen art (Art that is not yours or not made for you specifically by commission or request is NOT allowed in the RP forum, SamCats!) have been removed. Read the rules prior to posting anything else, please.

Name: Colton Treaty
Pokemon: Infernape (hidden ability, iron fist), Mudsdale (shiny), Gengar, Garchomp, Swampert, Glaceon.
Home: Sinnoh
Appearance: Tall and skinny. Has blue eyes, and dark red hair. Wears a bright blue under shirt, with a white button down over it, loose. Has pokeballs strapped under the white shirt.
Personality: Laid back, carefree. Wont worry about anything unless its about pokemon. Cares for all pokemon, and a hardcore battler.

Name: Jordan
Pokémon: Pikachu, Lucario, Garchomp, Charizard, Sceptile, Tyranitar
Personality: Always up for Battles
Appearance: Blonde hair, Red jacket + Blue cap
Home: Kanto

Story: After training on Mt. Silver for days on end, Jordan decided to go back home to check on his mother. Upon returning home, he noticed a letter from the unova region asking him to participate in a tournament. He asked his mom "Hey mom, can we move to unova for a while??"
She said yes and set off to unova, he caught a Riolu and evolved it with a Garchomp given to him by the Sinnoh Champion, who was also there to participate in the tournament, saying "Take good care of him" as she left for the tournament.

Last edited:
Colton climbed onto the ship from his Swampert. "Looks like we made it. I hope I dont get yelled at for doing this." He took out a water tight bag, and found his room with his room key. Colton opened the door, threw his stuff inside, and left for outside. Glaceon popped from her ball. "Whats going on? You ready to meet the competition?" They walked to the bow of the boat. "You wanna show off? We know thats the best way to have people open up." Glaceon nodded, and Colton threw out Swampert's ball. "We are going for a quick ride, you know the kind." He nodded to Colton, who climbed onto Swamperts back. They preceded to do jumps and flips, through the water. At some times, Colton rode on his back like a surfboard. He climbed back on board and asked Glaceon, "how'd we do?"

Name: Riley
Pokemon: Bisharp (Violet), Cryogonal (Winter), Weezing (Remedy), Gourgeist (Requiem), Primarina (Trident), Chatot (Melody)
Home: Sinnoh
Appearance: longer dark brown hair, deep brown eyes, 5'8', and some freckles around the face
Personality: Shy but will do anything to keep his Pokemon safe. Despite his introverted tendencies, he enjoys battling and creating new strategies. He can be quite sensitive and emotional but can still take a loss.
Backstory: Hailing from the Sinnoh region, Riley is more accustomed to colder climates, making it harder for him in warmer temperatures. He got started on his Pokemon journey to get away from his dysfunctional family life and had no intention to stick with it, but it grew on him so now he travels around looking for competitions.
Casual Outfit: Red and black striped flannel/hoodie with jeans and black converse
Host Party Outfit: A dark gray button down dress shirt with a black button down vest over it, black skinny pants and his signature black converse.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Riley looked up from his book to see a Dragonite flying overhead. Melody, his Chatot, squealed in fright as it flew in closer. Defensively, Riley reached for Trident, his Primarina, ready to call him if need be. Instead, the Dragonite approached him gently and handed Riley a letter. It nodded its head and flew away, both Melody and Riley relaxing. He opened the letter to find the competitions insignia stamped on to hold the letter together. Inside was a letter written in beautiful script.
"Dear Trainer,
I am glad to inform you that you are invited to the first annual Trainer's Championship! Trainers from all over the world will be arriving including some champions, elite four members, and famous celebrities! You can use up to six pokemon in these battles that will be taking place. There is a ticket to get on board the cruise where you will be introduced to your host, me, and your fellow competitors! Hope to see you there! P.S. Wear something fancy
Your host, Cyrus Stan and Weavile" Riley read aloud. Melody cawed in excitement and flew around Riley's head happily. Smiling, Riley cheered "Let's do this!"

Last edited:
Joe then glanced over and saw a kid doing tricks on his swampert as Joe said to himself I would do that but I'm already in the suit" But then Joe thought about flygon and sent out flygon and started doing acrobatic tricks in the air.

Name: Mystic
Pokemon: Moirae (Dodrio), Cecelia (Crobat), Poseidon (Empoleon), Envy (Shiny Salazzle), Gigavolt (Luxray), and Sia (Chandelure)
Appearance: About 6'1" with Brown Eyes, White Button-Up, Black Dress-Shoes, and Black Pants with brown hair.
Personality: A bit dull sometimes, persistent, a little sassy.
Backstory: Originated in Kalos
---------------------------------------------------------

As Mystic went to go check the mail, he found an interesting letter. It read

Dear Trainer,
Your host, Cyrus Stan and Weavile

"No...way." he said. He ran inside and called to his Luxray. "Gigavolt we're going to a Championship! Aren't you excited?" he asked. Gigavolt growled happily and rubbed against Mystic. "I'll tell the others later." Mystic told Gigavolt. "For now we need to train..hard." That morning, Gigavolt,along with the other members of Mystic's team, trained until the Championship came.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Name: Glacier
Pokemon: Zoroark(Mirage)(Shiny), Salamence(Drakkus), Samurott, Garchomp, Lycanroc(Midday), Umbreon
Home: Unova(Iccirus City)
Appearance: Glacier wears the old Team Plasma uniform with a necklace he carved. He also has Green eyes, Blond hair and skin, as well as Black running shoes.
Personality: Glacier is battle-eager trainer. He's always ready to help his friends and his Pokemon. Glacier is also a determined boy that analyzes his opponents, giving him the knowledge of how to acquire victory.
Backstory: Born in Johto, raised in Unova.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glacier was on the deck of the large cruise ship and stared at the sea. Mirage, his shiny Zoroark, was standing next to him. "I wonder if we'll see father there...he's a champion of Unova but I think he'll be there." He muttered. His eagerness was starting to rise as he walked down the deck, looking at the possible trainers he'd be fighting. Glacier hoped that even though he was the new Team Plasma leader, he would still make some friends. Mirage followed close by her trainer and glared at the Pokemon, knowing that she might be able to overcome them in battle.

Last edited:
name: Logan
pokemon: leafeon lucario garchomp magmortar electivire luxray
home: kanto
appearence short brown hair with brown eyes and a white jacket with jeans and black sneakers
personality: quiet calm nice
backstory: from kanto and is travelling the world
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------logan would be feeding his pokemon and talking to other trainers when his leafeon would go missing logan would notice and find leafeon trying to get to a leafstone "your already evolved leafeon" logan would say laughing half way through
leafeon would follow logan back to his team when he would see glacier "hi" said logan waiting for a response

SaiyanDakon

Glacier glared at Logan and kept walking down the deck, not replying to boy. "I don't have time for meddling with the likes of you. Just stay out of my way." He answered rudely. Mirage growled at the Leafeon and followed Glacier. He didn't even seem scared. Heck, he wasn't even startled to see a Team Plasma member out on this cruise liner! Glacier thought angrily.

"oh so its gonna be like that huh?" logan would say glaring at glaicer, leafeon would jump back after the growl. logan would calm down leafeon while walking away."how dare he, i might punch him if i see him again" mumbled logan after this logan would put on his tuxedo and make new food for his pokemon he would watch tv while he would eat potato crisps

Last edited:
"Noivern go! We're gonna miss the cruise ship!" Isaac said as he climbed upon Noivern and they flew on over to the ship. From the sky, he could see to boys confronting each other. He didn't want to interrupt their conversation/argument so he decided to land farther away. "Good job Noivern, return." Noivern nodded and happily went back into her Pokeball.

(Hope it's not too late to join)

Name: Red Jr.
Pokemon:
1.) Gyarados (Gyro)
2.) Volcarona (Alpha)
3.) Gardevoir (Garma)
4.) Gengar (Shadow)
5.) Garchomp (Goldy)
6.) Lucario (Luca)
Home: Hoenn
Appearance: Brown hair that is parted up and to the right, has brown eyes and wears shades most of the time outside, Typically wears a red overcoat with a white shirt and jeans
Personality: An easy going guy that loves to be with his friends but is quick to fight back if someone takes things too far. Loves to read and play video games. His favourite Pokemon is Lugia, he was born and raised in Hoenn after all.

Last edited:

SaiyanDakon

Glacier and Mirage noticed a trainer with a Noivern on the deck. "Hey! You there!" He said, walking over to him. Mirage averted her eyes slightly and looked back at the sea. "Sorry if my apparel startles you but I mean no harm to your Pokemon. I am Glacier and that Zoroark is my partner, Mirage." Glacier said, introducing himself and the shiny Pokemon.

"Uh hello there. I'm Isaac." he said nervously. Noivern narrowed its eyes and growled in a low tone. Isaac was a little shaken by the look Glacier was sporting. On the other hand, the shiny dark type looked beautiful. Isaac was mesmerized by its purple fur. "Sh, Noivern." Isaac soothed. He knew that if Noivern got startled or fearful of it's trainer's condition, she would go crazy and attack any threat.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier chuckled silently. "Its fine...Noivern just wants to protect you like how Mirage wants to protect me." Glacier said, no fear in his voice. Mirage heard her name be mentioned and nuzzled Glacier's side. He laughed slightly and looked at Noivern. "Currently, I am the leader of Team Plasma but I needed some time off. Your Noivern is quite exceptional, Issac." He complimented. Mirage nodded in agreement and smiled at the two.

"What are you implying?" Isaac asked suspiciously. It was great that he thought his Noivern was strong, but he didn't feel like turning her over to help with whatever he had in mind. However, Isaac didn't know what she would be used for or if she would be used at all. He decided to listen before jumping to conclusions.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier sighed and shook his head. "Still believe the old thing we used to do? Its only fair. I'm changing the ways of stealing Pokemon and turning them into caring for Pokemon, wild or caught." Glacier explained. His mind then turned to the battles upcoming and felt his battle spirit rising. "I can't wait until we get to our destination. Mirage and I are just tired of waiting for battles. Drakkus and the others feel the same way." He admitted. The shiny Zoroark stared at Noivern then walked up to her, exchanging a greeting.

“Sorry about labeling you as a threat, Glacier. But you can understand why I would.” Isaac said in an apologetic tone. Noivern greeted the shiny Pokémon. “So how about a battle right now. We have a while til we get to the championship.” He said.

SaiyanDakon

"Sure! All those skirmishes with father will finally pay off." Glacier said, "And don't worry about it. We can be friends." He smiled slightly. Mirage stood next to Glacier in a battle-ready pose "So...1 on 1 sound fair?" Glacier asked.

“Sure.” Isaac agreed. Isaac and his Noivern have been through it all. From a small Noibat to a big and strong Noivern, they’ve been together through thick and thin. “Ready when you are.” He said

Halt climbed off of his Swampert, and turned to the battle starting. Gotta watch this to see their tactics. He pulled over a chair, and sat down to watch the battle.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier grabbed a Luxury Ball and held it in the air. "Salamence! I need your assistance!" He ordered, throwing the ball in the air. A large Salamence appeared and snarled at Noivern. "I've raised Salamence since he was Bagon and I'm astonished to see how much stronger he's gotten. Salamence! Ice Fang!" Glacier commanded. Salamence flew straight at Noivern, his fangs beginning to become cold and revealing icicles.