• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Suicide Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find and pick up the feather, I put it in my pocket and get carried away by an angry mutated vulture.

I drop an Ink Pen.

I walk by the magikarp to find it's a level 100, and hacked, magikarp uses Hyper Beam, I die.

I drop a Box of Pizza.

Poke the Voodo doll with a stick and a angry man named George come's and beat me too death because of the pain I caused him.

I drop Kenny (South Park)

I run trying to save him, but he gets killed. I then yell "Oh my God! You killed Kenny! You Bastard!" until I can't breathe, causing me to die.

I drop Pandora's box.

J

jutm

I dont know wat it is and blow up my brain tryin 2 figure out wat it was :(

I drop a brain cell

I run to try to save the baby, but then a car runs over me. Luckily my belly is still intact to save the baby :3

I drop a WTF face 0_0

I switch it on, but the Rocket theme music is so loud that it launches me into a mincer.

I drop a HSOWA DVD.

Abraham Lincoln kills me with his early American kung-fu style.

"Four score an seven years agoooooowaaaa!!!!"

I drop Buster (Mythbuster ref)

While walking past a tall building, Buster flattens me in the myth Jamie and Adam are testing, "Could you die if someone fell on you 10 stories up". Yes.

I drop a mexican jumping bean. =)

T

takadoxataur

I eat the mexican jumping bean, but as it turns out, I am deathly allergic, my airways are blocked and I suffocate :(

I drop A crayon

Smoke alarm turns on and in thinking there is a fire, I freak out and run into the screen glass door.

I drop Mr.Potato head.

I kill it. I go to fruit prison, get squashed into a pineapple-sized cell, and die of an untreated broken neck.

I drop BOMBZ! (Youtube referance)

(It's not "I throw", it's "I drop"! Just saying!)

I open a door with it. Unfortunatly, it was a door leading to an erupting volcano. I die a slow, painful, lava-based death.

I drop a Lego house.

Distracted by the silver shiny-ness, I wander towards it, at which point I am bitten to death by it.

I drop the Compleat Necronomicon for Foolysh Mortals.

I stand there confused, until someone pushed me on the rails and I got electrocuted by the 300 volts in it.
My remains are scraped off by the subway train.

I drop a Groudon (Heaviest Pokemon so far)

(By the way Kerauno, in DPPt, you can chain for a shiny using PokeRadar.)

(I needed to know about that Eevee... Seriously, thanks.)

I think this is obvious. Groudon falls on the Everglades, causing hundreds of alligators to go spewing in all directions. One lands in my backyard, and finds one of my missing arrows. T./he gator eats the arrow, chokes. and dies. Thus it decays, and animals feed off of its dead carcass. A snake wanders into my room, bites me, and I die of snake poisoning. Aren't I creative?

I drop one of my arrows.

The arrow lands on the snake's head, thus killing it before it bites Kerauno. Since he was supposed to die by the snake biting him, and yet it never happened, it creates an irreplaceable time paradox that crumples the fabric of the universe and causes it to implode on itself. And that my friends is the best suicide: one you're not even involved in

I drop the golden axe

Status
Not open for further replies.