• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Suicide Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbreon posseses me (Yes, he can do that) and makes me run to the top of Mount Silver and throw my body off the edge. Red grabs me just before I fall and challenges me to a death match. We roll around on the snow for a while but he sees an opportunity and slugs me in the face. I fall unconcious and wake up in the TARDIS where Red reveals that he is actually Rory in disguise and that I am actually the Doctor. All of this comes rushing through my head. I remember it all and I send the TARDIS to the sun to inspect it for space termites. While there, Umbreon jumps out from the sun and says "Umbrrrrrr." Team Rocket also jump out of the sun and Meowth translates that the Umbreon actually said "I was the space termite all along." I try to stop it but it once again posseses me and throws me towards Mercury, where I die upon impact with no time to regenerate. THE END.

I drop the sonic screwdriver.

In awe, I drop my Churine and hug it. Then it blasts me toward the moon, and without oxygen, I die.

I drop my shiny previously a murderer Shiny Gallade. Needless, it has a Naughty nature..... Ho-ho-ho~

Doubled said:
It's trainer was a millionaire, so it kills me from transission frustration.

... So I'm a pokemon? Either that or Ben's Stinkin' rich, and trust me, he's not.

I throw it at Doubled for mistaking me for a pokemon. It hatches and beats me to death with an incredibly oversized baseball bat.

I drop Tunduli.

I catch Tunduli so that he doesn't die from a 50-meter fall, and his Froslass, Yui, mistakes me as a kidnapper,
and pretty much freezes me to death.

I drop Luckii. (He has a parachute)

Dies laughing at the thought of Tunduli being a guy, and Luckii dies in a freak plane collision.

I drop Dinova. (See a pattern here?)

(Whoopsie! My bad, Tun. Hope you forgive me =O)

Anyway, Dinova happens to have hired a sumo wrestler, and teh sumo snaps me in half.

I drop.....ANIME! (CD form, and lots of it.)

I choke on Special A. (Name of teh anime.)

I drop my megaton newborn Chikorita, Chiko. And she ish quite a glutton.

A

Anonymous

I die from the thought of people thinking those cute critters are scary
Drops a spiritomb with wonderguard

A

Anonymous

It swallows everyone but me till it explodes and then I die
Drops my lucario's bone from it's bone rush attack that it used in an earlier battle with barry

The Gloom Perfume I am wearing does not help, and Rayquaza slashes me to death cause of that horrid smell.

I drop... Yui from K-ON!

I own them. With my Cyndaquil I borrowed from Silver. SILVER. (Call him Kamon, Soul or whatever, I dun mind)

I drop... Scizor!

I try to engage it in friendly conversation about my stamp collection, and it tears me to shreds.

*drops a TV Remote*

NOOOOOO!! *runs trying to save it, then gets hit in the face by a pie, where seagulls kill me. Sadly, the remote dies too :'(

I drop Blarg. (No offense man)

Last edited by a moderator:
I try to make freinds with his Mightyena, but It seemingly doesn't understand me.
My Grave lies in Isshu, and I am forgotten.

I drop Keima Katsuragi. (Dunno why, really.)

Your imagination turns into a Dusknoir, and I am sealed away into the spirit realm.

I drop Shuriken. (plural form)

Ooh! Giant snowflakes! I'll see if I can catch them on my tongue! *BLOOD EVERYWHERE*

I drop a Nidoran? so it says on the pokedex thingie. It's pink if that helps!

A

Anonymous

I die from trying to work out it's gender

I drop a giant panda that bullies you into buying cheese that you dont want or need! (has anyone seen that ad?)

Status
Not open for further replies.