• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Suicide Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cartman falls on me and suffocates me with his fat ass. then dead Kenny come back to life and Cartman falls on him.

I drop a porceilan thimble with Lady Gaga on it.

An Old one? Noooooo! You have found my weakness! *Old one turns into The Old Man that teaches Maximo in the PokéGear Radio show* Nooo... I hate the Old Man! Old man uses- FALCON PAWNCH! It's Super Effective! ToadDude was killed.

*I drop the Triforce! (I was going to drop Chuck Norris, but it was already used.)

I die laughing at how small it is. (just kidding)

I drop the Lady GaGa Fairy. (someone will get the joke)

I run away with my Bashful Nature Skitty before the Naughty Wailord shows it his 'Water Spout' attack. I then fall into an inconveniently placed pool of acid.

I drop my now paranoid Skitty.

I tell it about Cold War spies, and it kills itself. then, realizing I have now lost my one true friend, I kill myself.

*drops a glass of Kool-Aide*

Drinks it all in one gulp, then dies by the hands of the Kool-Aide man (OH YEAH!!!!)

Drop a Mississippi post card.

I told you already! It's useless! *Rants self to death*
(^ Check the post you made and my response in Crush a Wish 2 for the refrence.)

I drop my voice. (?)

The voice turns out to be the natural frequency of my heart, and it asplodes >_>

I drop a physics teacher without socks on.

There is so much new Pokemon information my head explodes. :o

I dropped a CD of Alice In Wonderland.

Last edited by a moderator:

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I sit back to listen to their music. Then more people show up. Then even more! The next thing I know, I'm in a mash pit and can't find my way out. With so many people around jumping and screaming, my instinct to flee grows causing me to trip over some idiot. I am then slowly crushed and trampled to death by the mash pit.

I drop a bag of Wild Berry Skittles

I make friends with the ghost, and I get hit by a truck.
I dropped my pet Microscopic single cell organism.

I try to open it but it was stuck so i hit it with a wrench. the cap then hit me strait in the eye, at first i thought i was dead but then i wasn't, but then i slip on the tooth paste and got jabbed strait in the eye with the wrench and then i died because i peirced my brain.

i drop the magnetix ball i swallowed when i was 4.

I'm yawning as you drop it, and I swallow it. I have an MRI the next day, it's ripped out of my stomach, and I die of blood loss.

I drop a live tuna fish.

A

Anonymous

The Tuna fish falls on the ground and i trip. It gets angry and eats me

I drop a Giant Basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.