• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Stupid Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sheesheesh

Yes, but only dark chocolate is sweet enough. If everyone knew that, Easter Bunnies would taste much better.

Did you know that my talking ferret sings?

S

sheesheesh

Because it just bit your arm off. Sorry.

Wanna put it in [sub]Stel's bed?[/sub]

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Because, apparantly, appliances take after their owners.

You know, I would erase you people from existence for daring to auto me, but I don't want to look like a complete bastard, so I'm just going to tell you.

I am not a fucking brand name. I am not here to armblade people for your personal amusement. I'm here to do my job and slaughter those who truly deserve it. DO NOT be on that list.

That being said, why do so many people think I'm here to armblade people for their own amusement? >>;

Because being arm-bladed sounds more scarier than being trout-bazooka'd. So people see you as a cash cow and turn your slaughtering into a profit, which attracts deranged fans who we all know get rewarded with 1st class seating; on the stage. And everone will cheer and clap and...

I'm not helping this case, am I?

Because we know that keyboards fail when you press a certain number of keys. So people try to keep their keyboards by shortening their words, and since we also have to follow the grammar rules here, we get around it by shortening names, which we have been able to get away with for a long time. Shortening StellarWind Elsydeon into Stel and King of Lucario into KoL have been the prime examples. And God knows what LoN could stand for (if it stands for anything), my keyboard is probably going to fail by the end of the pos... *replaces keyboard* and it did...

Does LoN stand for anything?

B cuz U iz es stupido.

"who cut the cheese?" when there is lunchlady in room? (hint: she eats lots of bean burritos and cant be near or see smell touch or think about real cheese. )

S

sheesheesh

Your brain. There it goes. We hardly knew the guy.

Will this site ever stop attracting idiots?

No, because they are jealous of successful people on forums like us and thus are attracted to try and poison our minds with their filth.

Is this true, or is there a hidden conspiracy?

That is true. But it is a conspiracy because they are working together. (there are conspiracies everywhere... Ssshhhhh)

How many woodchucks would it take to chuck a wood Chuck? (as in a wooden Chuck Norris)

Because that takes the fun out of the human race, you have no idea how many times they fall for the coin-on-the-road one.

Why did I stop playing pranks on stupid people?

S

sheesheesh

Because the pranks weren't stupid enough for them.

Can I have some of that pie hmm????

Status
Not open for further replies.