• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
OH GOSH I HAVE COMPLETLEY FORGOTTEN HOW TO RP Dx

I mean, I know how, but when I write my post, it always seems like I'm a 4th grader trying to write amongst a group of pro writers. ;;

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Shiny Eevee said:

I mean, I know how, but when I write my post, it always seems like I'm a 4th grader trying to write amongst a group of pro writers. ;;

If you can actually finish a post you're still doing better than me. :p

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Shiny Eevee said:

Post anyway Shiny! :D

You can't get better if you don't make the attempt ;3

Ugh, procrastinating when it is least needed also 13 hours sleep and I'm still sleepy D:

EDIT: Also look at what I found
Untitled.png

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Linkachu said:
Shiny Eevee said:

Post in the RP >=o

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Yoshimitsu said:
Linkachu said:
Shiny Eevee said:

Post in the RP >=o

I was waiting for that. ;x

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Yoshimitsu said:
Linkachu said:
Shiny Eevee said:

Post in the RP >=o
in 5 years? :3 k fine I'll post tomorrow

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
I realize now that laptop chargers just don't like me. I've had this laptop since Christmas last year, and the charger has already started to fail (The issue came up last week), so it has barely lasted me the year even when I look after it really well. For now, if I move the wire around in different positions I can force it to work, I'm just crossing my fingers it doesn't completely fail before Christmas because I can't afford to replace it currently.

I'm also grumbling about the fact the laptops warranty ran out in September which may or may not have covered the charger and saved me/parents having to replace it so soon. Blah. Yes, I know it sounds mad to complain about it in such a long-ish rant, but it's annoying.

Guess who just got a wooden Keyblade, a Heartless Plush toy, a miniature Sagittarius gate key, an Oblivion Keyblade Necklace, and two new friends?

That would be me.

:blush: I might be getting a boyfriend soon because I was texting this guy and he likes me D: I totally sound like a 12 year old girl but it will be my first boyfriend so I'm kinda looking forward to it :D Hopefully I don't screw anything up

Shiny Eevee said:
Yoshimitsu said:
Linkachu said:

Post in the RP >=o

If your having trouble posting, there really nothing to it but to do it. Or to be more blunt (and agree with El), Post in the dang RP!

Feeling rather down, just got news that one of my best friends has passed on...

Well the conversation with this guy I'm texting has escalated quickly. Only seen the guy once and never talked to him in person and he wants us to live together when we both go off to university.

EDIT: Made plans to go see him this weekend :3

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
*hugs Dinova* I don't know how to tell you that I feel sorry for you, because you might not find it sincere or anything. But I know how you feel; one of my cousins passed on when I was about 10. I hope everything goes fine with... well, their family, their friends, and you.

D'aww hope tomorrow is better Cody :)

In other news I finally have skype and yeah been about 2 days since I've had sleep and I'm somehow feeling like I'm running on like 20 cups of coffee

Ah cool I'll adds you now

And Magpie, just yes ♥ Would love to go on it but alas I'm not a celebrity also there is usually some good pieces of man meat on there xD Like David Haye :3

Hi, guys. I'm not wonderful at writing, but I'm thinking of trying some of my ideas here, and you can read it, tell what I did wrong and/or what I can do to improve my writing. I might also try RPing, if I'm invited to do one and I like it. We'll just see how that goes. I just want to improve my writing skills in general.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Joshawott said:
And Magpie, just yes ♥ Would love to go on it but alas I'm not a celebrity also there is usually some good pieces of man meat on there xD Like David Haye :3

Heehee, maybe you'll be a famous author one day and then you can go in! I just watch it because I enjoy the spirit-breaking suffering :3:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Getting to that point of being sick of being sick again. ;x Totally zapping my energy, and I don't have much to begin with!

P.S. Happy belated birthday, Joshawott! :'D

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Hope you feel better soon, Katie :)

I'm a Celebrity isn't on tonight due to football. Football ruins everything. I shall have to just play Diablo 3 instead :?

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Magpie said:
I'm a Celebrity isn't on tonight due to football. Football ruins everything.

With the greatest apologies to anyone who plays football, I agree with the above. :p

Doing coursework and wanted background noise to keep me awake, being fond of BBC Radio 1 DJ Nick Grimshaw I threw on the latest edition of the Radio 1 breakfast show from the iPlayer. It's really strange listening to a breakfast show at midnight...

:3 There just something about getting a text saying 'Night babe' that is so satisfying (not sure if this is the word I'm looking for).

But I don't give a damn about football (soccer to you Americans) until the world cup starts in which I support one team from each continent. I never support my own team xD

The Halo edition of Mountain Dew Game Fuel is back.

Bought 7 twelve packs last night. Planning to buy more to make a stockpile so that when they stop selling them I won't be sad.

I am going to get ten thousand levels of diabeetus from this.

My sister recently had her wisdom teeth out, and as such, she can't move her jaw.

I have never spent more time asking her questions and talking to her.