• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I really love mixing songs and choruses~
Animating for them, not so much. Especially when the mixer is really bad and has no idea how to time/balance/pitch/use effects/pan/master Dx

Been playing Fallout:New Vegas again and I did the Honest Hearts DLC. All I have to say is I love the Zion Canyon. Also Follow-Chalk is freakin' adorable :3: Too bad I can't show him the Mojave Wasteland and show him The Strip and too bad the DLC is really short as well. But got some pretty nice loot like Joshua and Daniels clothing and some nice weapons :3 Only thing I probably disliked about the DLC is TOO MUCH RELIGION, save it for sites of worship and religious schools please >_<

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
They... They played a Pokemon medley as the first encore song at Video Games Live. During the performance a bunch of different scenes from the Pokemon Anime series, Stadium, Colosseum, Red/Blue/Yellow, and Smash Bros Melee ran on the overhead screen.

If not for being surrounded by hundreds of cheering fans (which was amazing), I could've cried.

Glad to see you are enjoying yourself Katie

So far today I've pretty much had the perfect day, house to myself, no college, waking up after 11am on a weekday, music out loud, nice food and drink and finally fixing the final problem I had with Fallout without actually doing anything.

Just waiting for the boyfriend to come over then it is vidya games, takeaway and maybe even a bath :3

Then tomorrow partying hard twice in one day. Party in the day and then into town centre for the Halloween festivities. All I can say is awesome weekend :D

Marching Band season is coming to a close ( ;_; ), but at least we'll come out strong. We've finally perfected the show, now all we need is to go to State and win that Superior rating!!!

EDIT: We got Excellent rating, a 2, but that's not bad! Plus, no one in our section did better than us! I'm so proud of my band, and so sad about Marching Season being over. ;_;

Hmm, strange wedding party. Firstly, walked into the wrong party, pretty awkward. Secondly, when the couple were having the first dance, I told my sister it would be funny if someone started doing Gangnam Style and what do you know the first dance song cut to Gangnam Style. Then some weed smoking zombie fairy boys came in. Basically zombie make-up with ripped t-shirts and see-through tutus. So yeah and that is before I go into town x-x

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Last night my friends and I made okonomiyaki which is a Japanese omlet-pancake with all kinds of crazy ingredients in it including cabbage. This led to us putting cabbage leaves on our heads and then having a cabbage fight. Those that did not actively participate in the fight got slapped with cabbage anyway. It was awesome! :)

*slaps next poster with a cabbage*

Poor cabbage guy :<

Also, why does the months go by so fast when I have nothing to do? Seriously, last week was the first of October to me; now suddenly it's the end of October? Hell I'm not complaining or anything but could the weekends last a little longer?

Also, does anybody know of a good virus free sight I can go to to watch LoK? I've been dying to see it but I can never find it.

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Commencing a 100-point project our teacher estimated would take us around 3 hours to complete...
Current time: 3:48 AM...@.@
I've got a good feeling about this coming morning, let me tell ya! Oh sweet Jesus, why the hell did I procrastinate this damn long!

Mr.RMA said:
Commencing a 100-point project our teacher estimated would take us around 3 hours to complete...
Current time: 3:48 AM...@.@
I've got a good feeling about this coming morning, let me tell ya! Oh sweet Jesus, why the hell did I procrastinate this damn long!

That sounds tough, I've been through something like that before! @.@
Well, good luck getting that done.(And I can read the tiny print, I said something similar when I was in this situation ;) )

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I was reading comments written by various people on Facebook feeds and found myself thinking, "Why do they just write "so true" when replying to these images? What's so true? And when they disagree, why is it not true? Why can't anyone give an intelligent thought on these damn images?!"

And then I remembered, this is Facebook. What the hell was I expecting? XD

Hmm, been having a lot of dreams a lately about being a father. Don't know why because a) normally have a disliking to children b) I can barely take care of myself and c) I have the mentality of a 12 year old.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Awesome dinner consumed. Utterly not sure what to do next.

Also, walked into Cynthia's villa in White 2 completely unprepared for her actually being there - and managed to beat her anyway. Go figure!

... Also, holy shitake mushrooms, nice to see you on 'charms again, Katsu XD it's been a while! Sorry to hear you're having a crappy day - hoping you feel better soon. ^^

I'm so freakin' tired for the 6th night in a row not even felt sleepy until like 4am and then when I try to go to sleep the mother of all itches attacks my legs. I'm so tired I barely have enough energy to write this D:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Hrm. It's pretty bad when the only spare time you have to PRP is during work breaks. I'm making good progress but lords is it taking too long. I guess this is what I get for not writing anything creative for months. Won't have much free time to sit and get my head around this stuff this evening/weekend either...

It's November again and I'd love to finally attempt NaNoWriMo, but I just can't see it happening. Lord knows when the first proper opportunity to just sit and write for an hour or more will be. The best I seem to manage these days is 20-30 minutes, and usually half of that is tackling wording. Too damn rusty with my writing. Does life ever settle down once you're older? ;x

My band played together for one last time, at an away game. It was informal dress and crazy hats, so I was wearing a wizard hat and went as Dumbledore. My friends Christian and Mitchell were, based on their hats, Cookie Monster and a terrorist, respectively. So, while we were joking around at out 3rd Quarter break, we're joking around, and decided to come up with a band for the 3 of us, mixing our names. We decided to throw in He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named's name, so we came up with:

Lord Albus Dumblemort and the Cookie-Eating Terrorists.

I know, but we were messing around.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Waking up (and subsequently falling asleep again only to wake up again) with a fever, feeling sick and with a sore throat is not conductive to writing an essay due in on Monday

So sleepy but I have to finish a presentation and create a questionnaire and get people to fill it out by tomorrow. I don't even know what these questions are supposed to be

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
"The Heroine of Kvatch sighed.

It may have been that the inability to do anything to protect his city from an Daedric invasion left Martin Septim with a protective streak tempered by guilt - a desire to ensure that he will never be powerless to protect someone ever again - but there was such a thing as being over-protective to a the point of being utterly ridiculous.

When the Priest-Who-Was-To-Be-Emperor suddenly stopped and commenced a bombardment of frost spells across a river, the Heroine of Kvatch had to admit that she was concerned. Readying a spell of summoning to be cast to the other bank of the river, the heroine prepared for battle, keeping an eye on the freezing bolts. Whatever their target was, she could not see it at all. Was it a cloaked assassin of the Mythic Dawn? Were they being followed?

Finally the barrage relented. The Heroine of Kvatch turned an inquisitive gaze to the priest - but she did not even have to ask.

"... I saw a mudcrab on the other bank." Martin explained, almost apologetically. "Loathsome creatures."

The Heroine of Kvatch stared at him for a moment in a stunned silence.

"Martin. It's a mudcrab. A perfectly harmless specimen of Carcinus luteus." she said "They're about as threatening as a pebble."

"That is exactly what they want you to think!" he exclaimed "That mudcrab could have been an agent of the Mythic Dawn and you KNOW IT."

The Heroine of Kvatch rested her hand flat across her face. Stress, she decided, did the strangest things to otherwise rational people.

At least, she hoped it was just the stress. The last thing Tamriel needed was another mad emperor."

And the Knight of Blood so embraced the Bard of Rage, and in each other's arms they were aquiver. And with righteous pap and blessed shoosh he did quell his brother's fury. For the Knight looked upon his Bard all acting up and completely losing his shit and he did resolve to calmeth his juggalo ass right the fuck down. And so calmed down his juggalo ass was and would continueth to be for all time. And the Knight in totally settling a murderous clown's ludicrous shit down proper said, Let there be Moirallegiance: and it was so. And between moirails would flow bounteous mirth, and they did hug bumpeth plentifully, and honks of reconciliation echoed far and true into the darkness upon the face of the deep.