• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

By "pop up", do you mean "appear in your signature?" Try this:

1) When you're done making your card, hit the "Save Trainer Card" button.
2) Hit "Save Card and Download". This is what creates the card, where you can then right-click to save it to your computer.
3) Upload to the image-hosting site of your choice. Tinypic, imgur, Photobucket, ImageShack, there's quite a few! Photobucket's the only one that requires you to sign up, I think, but all of them are free to use(and Photobucket is much better when it comes to organizing pictures, imo).
4) Once uploaded, copy the URL, and place it between the
tags(alternatively, hit the IMG button when placing it in your signature).

My thoughts of the moment: I really need the next season of How I Met Your Mother to come out.

BW2...I want you by September...but I'll probably get you in November.

Also, I need a new avatar :p Mine is crappy right now XD

Also, Guys night ftw! :D Seriously, no offense to any women on here when I say that, but the girls that hang around our group always want to start crap with the other girls, and are always trying to pit us guys against each other. So it'll be good to get rid of them for a night~

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I love my new pearl necklace soooo much and it was rather cheap too omgomgomg best materialistic birthday present ever~

Then again this whole trip was my birthday present, sort of. I must be a rather spoiled child |D

o.O Wow, that was simple. My teeth have gone from nearly falling out and rotten and yellow and stuff to almost fully repaired and turning white and my gums are building up again to secure my teeth all this from buying mouthwash, electric toothbrush and that new fancy Oral-B toothpaste (just saying what it says on the advert about your teeth being squeaky clean the morning after is true once your teeth have been built up again) ^^

Sat on the bathroom floor nearly in tears because I feel sick and my stomach feels like it is going to explode ... I'm so scared right now because I swear I hear people in my flat :/

"The game that mom is playing sounds weird"
"Karma for the lobsters and clams?"
"I miss the people that are moving and all the teachers that I'll leave behind"
"I LIKE TRAINS!!!!!!11!1!!!!!!"

My mother's mad at my sister rather than me, for once.

It still doesn't make me feel better, especially when she says that she doesn't want to be around.

Geh... I wish she didn't do this so much. -___-'

D< I has food poisoning due to the undercooked meat on the pizza Josh "cooked" if he wasn't nursing me back to health then there woulda been a dead person in my apartment ;)

Blazi said:
My mother's mad at my sister rather than me, for once.

It still doesn't make me feel better, especially when she says that she doesn't want to be around.

Geh... I wish she didn't do this so much. -___-'

I feel you, my mother is the same. For instance, she started to cry loudly after she had heard that my brother cut all his hair off.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
I've gone from writing the next chapter of a fic to doodling some really strange hat like thing.

Normal Monday afternoon then~

Recently gained a fascination for violin might start learning to play it.

In other news already preping for university applications I'm in the finishing stages of my first personal statement and adding stuff to my portfolio :3

Soooo... I went to the water park today. The Lazy River has somehow shaven my legs, and my mom thinks that if I shave them, then I'll be less manly (She never said it outright, actually she just said it wasn't a good idea, but that kind of translate to that, knowing her), but if I don't, I'll have this weird half hairy half smooth thing going on for a while. Decisions...

Also... has anybody played Pokemon Conquest yet?

I really want to get Okamiden.

Which isn't a bright idea, seeing as I already have Rhythm Heaven to get through and KH 3D looming ahead of me.

But meh. I WANT CHIBITERASU >:|

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Comments from an IGN video regarding buttons on the Wii U controller:

"what the hell is Zed-L?"
"I was wondering the same thing."

I facepalm'd.

Man, why isn't getting free music easier :p Rhetorical question of course, but I'm out of money and I want to find this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQC6_IoB ... ure=relmfu , and Youtube-mp3 isn't working :< Does Itunes even have Funkist on their selections?

Anyway, I'm tired and can't sleep. Is it bad that when I get cynical I start "redubbing" cartoon shows I see on tv?

Girl: SO this is where puppies come from?
Dog:...no you stupid b*** they come from two dogs doing the deed and then the puppy is...

Never mind. I won't finish that XD I should go buy another relaxation drink soon. I want to drink it and call my friends to see what happens.

I hate swimmer's ear... darn it... I feels like somebody crammed cotton into my ear, and I can't get it out ;A;

StellarWind Elsydeon said:
Gave Conquest a test run. For a tactical strategy majig it's actually surprisingly fun, although I'm not sure if I'll stick with it.

Are the controls in anyway like PMD or the regular games?

StellarWind Elsydeon said:
Not really. The controls are pretty much completely their own thing. They're decent enough, though.

I looked it up, and you're right :p Very intermaresting~

Also, 10 sprites away from the big 200~ And why is there a Christmas special on now? ._. I would understand if it were July, but, its June :p

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
It always feels like there's some sort of 'crunch time' when preparing for a trip. I won't actually be leaving my home until late Wednesday afternoon but it feels like I'm already out of time now. Me thinks I'll pack my suitcase tomorrow. One less thing to think about.

In other thoughts of the moment, been playing lots of Pokemon Conquest lately (and beat the main story yesterday). It's quite nice. ♥

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I just realized something.

From what I've been reading about Achroma, he seems to be a rather grey morality character with a 'true neutral' sort of alignment. Fitting as his name suggests colorlessness - neither black nor white. Very fitting considering.

I wonder if his localized name would reflect that...

Just when I start having faith in humanity... Seriously though, why do people want to talk to others who make it clear that they don't care or want to talk to them, and not to people, like me, who want to actually talk to them? What the hell kind of logic is that? All that does is make me more lonely and the others more popular somehow.

Oh well. This always happens, at least my dogs still talk to me ;_; If they don't walk away in the first five minutes of me talking, then they must be listening, or I have food. *forever alone*