• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Demelza said:
Randomly said "Baka" to someone while joking around and they had no idea what I meant. What is this world. ;-;

You massive otaku.

If someone called me a baka in real life, I think I'd actually walk away from them.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Yoshimitsu said:
Demelza said:
Randomly said "Baka" to someone while joking around and they had no idea what I meant. What is this world. ;-;

You massive otaku.

If someone called me a baka in real life, I think I'd actually walk away from them.

Just remind me to never say it to you if we meet then! ~:D~

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Demelza said:
Yoshimitsu said:
Demelza said:

You massive otaku.

Just remind me to never say it to you if we meet then! ~:D~

I might pause long enough to call you a weeabo or an otaku, then walk away, just 'cause it's you ;3

Not best pleased :|

Was watching the football (soccer for you non-Europeans)and my team lost 4-0 on national television. The referee was incredibly biased the opposing team makes a tackle on one of our players the opposing player knees our player in the back of the leg (which is an instant yellow card) then the opposing player trips over while tackling and wins a free kick while our team is given a yellow card :| Not to mention them doing a flip kick nearly knocking one of our players out :p Plus our on loan goalkeeper was from the same city as the opposing team -_-

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Hate it when my parents talk to me about my future. Particularly about my career.

If I want to be an engineer, I'll be one. If I want to be a teacher, I'll be one. But I sure as heck am never going to be a doctor of any sort, no matter what you say.

I don't want the responsibility of so many people's well being of some sort in my hands, be it their dental health, emotional health, or even eye health/whatever. I respect doctors, but it's not the career path for me.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Getting increasingly annoyed with my housemates. Come downstairs to find that because some people are too bone-idle to do their dishes, we have ants swarming all over them. And guess who gets to sort that out? Oh yeah. Me. ¬¬

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Clumsy me had a wipe out in the parking lot outside of my work building. I almost saved myself from falling but failed, skinning my left elbow pretty badly. My left wrist has looked better, but it's alright. I'm just amused that my female co-workers tried to mother me the moment they noticed that my elbow was bleeding.

P.S. - It's hard bending my arm with this big ass bandaid on it. >=O

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
D: Glad you're okay, Katie, aside from your elbow. Bending it with a big bandaid must suck though! :3:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Linkachu said:
Clumsy me had a wipe out in the parking lot outside of my work building. I almost saved myself from falling but failed, skinning my left elbow pretty badly. My left wrist has looked better, but it's alright. I'm just amused that my female co-workers tried to mother me the moment they noticed that my elbow was bleeding.

P.S. - It's hard bending my arm with this big ass bandaid on it. >=O

I know the feeling. D: I had a carpet/pillow burn on my arm from a tussle with my parents... ^^;

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
If there's one thing I hate, it's being late for something. I'll always go out of my way to be early, just to insure that I'm on time. I sometimes wish other people felt the same :3:

Dinova2 said:
Somehow we've managed to have below freezing temperatures here in illinois. Come on it's spring! Darn it mother nature give us a break. ;_;

I know that feel, mate. It's bloody cold out here, and I don't get why; we had 80-degree temperatures out here last week, and now we're back to sweatshirts. C'mon, I need the warm!

Also, I have just realized that my next few weekends are actually busy for the first time in... ever! This weekend, a competition for DI (Destination Imagination; it's some sort of improv thing for school), the weekend after is a meteor shower that I plan to watch with my girlfriend, and after that is prom! When did I get so busy?! ._.

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Ah... always when I'm not around do these private RP proposals go up and subsequently close. I'd like to say I hate being busy, but then again I'm sure that others are far more so and still find some way to get here, so, I've just gotta get back in the game somehow. Perhaps it's more appropriate to say I hate being disorganized.

Why am I overly shy? Honestly I want to post some of my drawings but then again I look at other stuff and think 'Damn my work sucks...' I really need to learn to be nice to myself...

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
JadaStark2015 said:
Why am I overly shy? Honestly I want to post some of my drawings but then again I look at other stuff and think 'Damn my work sucks...' I really need to learn to be nice to myself...

Just post your work. We're a good friendly bunch here, and I'm sure your artwork will be great. I think we all have a tendency to be harder on ourselves ^__^

And, if you don't feel confident enough to post a whole bunch of things, why not start off small and just post a single piece in the Random Artworks Gallery and see how it goes :up:

Cowering from the tornadic cell passing over my area. Bed ridden from the barometric pressure induced headache I have. Hoping I survive.

However if I don't all my treasure is yours for the taking, but you'll have to find it first. I left everything I own in one piece.

Still getting replies on a review comment I did on Luigi's Mansion 2 on a E3 video a year ago, to sum it up into a few words I basically said it doesn't look upto scratch with the first game, the ghosts seem too childish this time and it doesn't seem to have the scary aura (for a Mario/Luigi game) that the first one had. Basically they are all like 12 year olds saying stuff like 'Shut the fuck up' or 'Just be glad you are getting a second game, sadfuck'.

I never said I disliked I just said it isn't as good as the first quite a few sequels aren't, I think replying to year old comment from a video hardly anyone should be watching any more is sad not posting an opinion. Oh and one last thing they were all *ahemCoDfagsahem* xD

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Are these Youtube comments? Because nothing good can ever come of (a) commenting on Youtube videos or (b) reading comments on it. XD

But a brief trailer from last year probably isn't enough to say that it isn't as good as the first game. I'd say wait until next E3 to see what's changed/been added. :)

Yep these were Youtube comments xD I wrote completely negative things as the first E3 trailer in my opinion didn't show anything good about the game. But yeah I ended all there arguments and stuff by saying 'Why don't we ship all you people complaining about my opinion to North Korea where opinions aren't respected' Seriously they should go there if they can't handle one opinion :p

But one person did downrightly say that I did downgrade the game because I wrote completely negative things about it :p But that was due to Youtubes 500 character limit :|

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
The following is what happens when you have 11 bored and sleep deprived college students in a creeper van for an 8 hour drive:

The planet Mongolia is very cold when shit happens to toothpaste likes to eat meatballs fuck me.
Pokemon taquitos eat a rabbit stew tonight doody flavored marshmallows through a porcupine.
The cake is alive because the president sits on it ant frosts balls and cake babies make many servings delicious.
Jewish Bush caused Metapod earthquakes to sleep like babies inside them tonight the Batman strikes again.

And I swear we weren't drunk or high when we came up with this. I won't even go into what we did for the other 7.5 hours :x

Right now, I'm having many, many angry, sad, twisted, disappointed, and a billion other kinds of thoughts that all contradict one another. The situation I'm in... is so complicated and difficult and I don't know what to do, or if I should do anything...

Sigh, I guess, in general, I'm just conflicted. ;_;

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Le sigh. Last year at this time, gaming websites were writing dooming articles about the 3DS and praising Vita. Now they're writing dooming articles about Vita and praising 3DS. At that time Nintendo fanboys were whining in defense of 3DS, and now Sony fanboys are doing the same for Vita. Then someone throws out a comment about how shitty mobile games are and THOSE fanboys jump in, and all the while Microsoft fanboys just troll the lot of 'em while bitching about the poor 360 sales in Japan.

When will the fanboyism stop? ;_;

Fanboying will never stop xD The sad thing is you say Microsoft fanboys but quite a few 360 owners don't even know it is a Microsoft product and usually have lots of Apple products e.g. Macs, Ipads, Ipods :p

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Linkachu said:
When will the fanboyism stop? ;_;

Sadly, likely never. xD Least people are being nicer about the 3DS now though~ :angel:

On a random note.

I'm sick to death of being completely tired out by midnight. This is the third day running I've barely had the energy to sit up by midnight, and it is completely annoying. I woke up late-ish today too, so I don't even really have a reason to -be- this tired. xP

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Pretty much my entire department has gone to see Titanic in 3D (we booked a theatre for a special showing of it), but I decided not to go. We have a few instructors/students lingering about, but otherwise it's pretty damn quiet around here right now.

It's going to be a good morning~

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay~ :D

This annoying thought brought to you by Linkachu, who is looking forward to setting up her new TV at some point over the weekend. :angel:

omg Tally Hall are all so bouncy! They make amazing music and great videos and every one of them can sing (THOSE HARMONIES ARGHH) and they bounce so much when they're performing and it's adorable <3333

I think I'm in love with every one of them, especially Zubin and Rob. so adorbs jhfglkjglgkj ♥

(ps you should check them out)

I am currently fuming about the situation I've been placed in. Despite my greatest efforts, I still remain under the thumb of oppressive authority figures, and it has just thrown me into the first trough of depression I've had for months. I appreciate their efforts at trying to 'do what is best for me', but I wish they would also give me some freedom in my choices.

Hmm, I seem to have a new PM message opens the message entitled '66666666666666666666' which contains the message 'what is your favorite pkm'. -.- Seriously do people not go on the forums anymore :| And the abbreviation for Pokemon has a N on the end so as fa as I'm concerned that is asking what is my favourite Pikmin :p

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Looked through RX's dA because I was bored.
Realized how much his style has changed/improved~
Looks through everyone else's art threads, sprite threads, dA stuffs, etc. and realizes the same.
I am proud of everyone :'D

I'm wondering how I can trust people, if I can't really trust my parents to cooperate for the good of my brother and I. -_-; Oh, divorce...

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I've been feeling a bit off today myself and not really sure why. I just hope it passes once I'm home from work.

Btw - I love your new Avatar, Riley. :)