• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Demelza said:
Wish this week was over already. D: Weather is so cold and I'm 'sure' I'm starting to come down with a cold or something, felt so tired all day.

Bring on Christmas holidays tbh.

OMG just realised 5 college days left til holidays :D I don't think the weathers been that cold :p But anyways hope you get better :)

Falling and sliding down tile and metal stairs hurts. Very badly D:

The LEGO Robotics tournament is on Saturday. It's going to be so fun. This year it's being held close by, so I don't have to be at school super early just to sit in a bus for an hour. I can't wait :'D

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Today feels like it's going to be one of those days when I'm useless and can barely stay awake. Let's see if I can prove myself wrong.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
This unit is incapable of shutting down prior to midnight and at LEAST on Tuesdays and Wednesdays is forced to wake up at five something in the fucking AM. Not fun. Not that I even manage to get the five something hours lately, either.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Feeling much better then yesterday so I think it's safe to say I'm not coming down with a cold! On the minus side I didn't go to bed till 5am and got up at 10..... I ain't gonna be doing much today. xD

sci-fi-fantasy-star-trek-and-doctor-who-team-up.jpg

Admit it, you would go see this movie.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Went to college and we have the worst weather ever today. I am so cold and the wind just hits you so hard ;_; *would happily stay in bed*

Same here- I almost didn't make it back home due to all the wind, but luckily I had only a little bit of rain. Then again, I'm pretty much used to cycling through this kind of weather.

I saw a fun thing on FB.

1. Open Google Images
2. Search for your second name
3. Take the first picture you find
4. This is what you will look like in 20 years

Axel.jpg

Aww_Yeah_meme_Meme_Faces-s250x196-156976.png

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Apparently, after leaving me and El alone together for the best part of a day, SystemNET has now fallen over completely. Every single server (dra, saphira, lava) I try has b0rked. I suspect DNS issues.

This week I had no clases because it has rained a I had no clases because it has rained a lot, but this week I because it has rained a lot, but this week I had tests so the tests I missed are going to be presented on January TT.TT

Mhm. Good to hear it's back up- I got Firefox just for being able to get on again, which I guess wouldn't have worked either, then. Ah, well, I couldn't figure out how to fire up Chatzilla anyway. >>

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
A gaming magazine I'm reading just came out and was meant to have a review of Mario Kart 7. Despite this fact they've given us half a review because they couldn't use the mulitiplayer at the time of writing.

Why not wait and give us a full review next issue?

I'll be moving from this house on late December, it will be son fun :3 I can't wait. The apartment is really bigger, my room is kinda small but I don't really need much space XD so anyways, I can't wait. :p

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Blaaah. Dead tired tonight. But then I've been tired all day, so that's nothing new.

Want to sleep, but must wait for laundry. At least I can try out my new Kobo eReader while I'm waiting.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
I need to get up earlier on holidays if I'm gonna keep up with everything. Now rushing through a lot of stuff xD

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Read this headline on a random gaming website: "Mistwalker's Wii RPG [The Last Story] is coming to Europe before Xenoblade hits North America."

While the Last Story receiving its Europe release date is old news, the headline speaks for itself. I see little reason to complain, but I do wish Nintendo would stop region locking their consoles. I don't mind shipping fees if I can actually play the games I'm importing. :p

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Region locking as a general practice needs to be done away with and the people who still advocate it need to be rounded up and SHOT TWICE. Per body centimeter.

I'm feeling chilled out as I have finished all my college work, bought and wrapped my christmas presents and all I have to do before Christmas is go to a college christmas party tomorrow :) Life is good!