• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Pokecharms Convention

Name: Tsu Taro.
Appearance : Black T-shirt , Blue jeans and Boots.
Outfit
/Costume: Ninetales tails and ninetales ears.
First time?: Yes.
Other: Fire and ice equals ....iced pikachu!

Last edited:
Hey, buddy! You're so close to being accepted! Just make sure you read the rules, alright? ;)

Also, shoot, I dunno, really, what I did, but I hope everything's alright, Cerol! :S

You did that 'ear bleeding' thing, and i accidentally turned sound on, and now in our time 3:29 am. And my mom was sleeping.
Guess what happened :p

Hey Argo, are you getting alerts? You haven't responded for quite a few posts...That's happened to me before, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

How the actual fresh heck did I miss that much already? I think I'm gonna wait on replying, though, since getting back to so much is easier to do on my laptop, and I'm on my phone right now...

Also, Tsu, if you still wanna join, you're accepted! Just tell me if you want to or not, alright? :p

Welp, Looks like its time for me to drop out of the RP.

Now I just want yall to know. Im dropping out, but its none of your faults. I just don't want to be in an RP which got popular as fast as Bendy and the Ink Machine did. I do not like crouded RP's with over 20 people. Im not saying there are 20 people now, but eventually. Heck, remember @Hisseki The Summer Break RP? I didnt join for a reason, population. Heck Ill be asleep soon, and at the rate the rp is going, there will be atleast 10 pages of rp done, 40 X 10 = 400 and I am not down to scan through 400 replies for something important.

So.just letting you know, as I bid Adeu.

Coolio~! Can't wait, Tsu!

As for me, I'm gonna wait for tomorrow to post here again. Try not to do much while I'm gone! I already have enough to catch up on! :p Also, in my next post, the doors will open!

Well, it was fun while the lack of people lasted, right, Ace? I'll go ahead and remove your name from the list. See ya in the other RPs! ;)

Name: Noire Devereux

Appearance: Short, slicked back blonde hair, blue eyes, and extremely pale skin. Often twitches, shakes, or paces uncontrollably, on account of his social anxiety. He is remarkably feminine-looking, which he is a little sensitive about.

Outfit/Costume: A banette hoody (Black, oversized, ragged sleeves, a long, pointed hood, and a gold zipper, which can be closed over the face, like a banette's mouth), black cargo trousers, and black, fluffy boots. He also carries a buneary plush, which he calls Mimi.

First Time: Yes

Other: Loves to make sweets, and wants the recipe for iced Pikachu!

Name: Ryan Christopherson
Appearance (optional): He has Brown Hair and Brown eyes. He wears his hair in a gentleman's haircut and has a small really faint mustache. His eyebrows are border-line black
Outfit/Costume: Greninja gijinka costume with fans to rep[resent Greninja's hands
First time?: Yes
Other: Iced Pikachu

Last edited: