• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Pokecharms Convention

Are you a member of Pokecharms?
If you're reading these words right now, I'm going to assume you are.

Have you ever wanted to go to a convention?
I mean, who hasn't?

Do you like being nerdy and eating a lot of food?
Heckles yes~!

Then you've come to the right place!

(I had no idea how to start this, so...)

Welcome, one and all, to the annual Pokecharms Convention, held by Charmers, for Charmers! This event takes place in the real world, and for the sake of identity, we'll call its exact location unknown. Charmers from all over the world are welcome to come to this fabulous place for three whole days, absolutely free, as long as you're a member! Every one of us deserves to check this place out at least once, so for first-timers, tickets to the event and airfare are on us! Come on by and enjoy everything this con has to offer!

Of course, there are a few rules that need to be followed~!
  1. No running!
  2. Make sure you follow all the rules of the Pokecharms RP forums!
  3. In the rules, it says you must write your posts in the third person. Well, that rule still stands here. Please, use the third person in your posts.
  4. DON'T. POST. ONE-LINERS.
  5. If there's something you want to go see, please at least attempt to form a neat line leading over to it!
  6. Don't give away any of your personal information! That's not the purpose of this RP! I'm gonna go ahead and use a fake name for this, too.
  7. Y'know what? Let's rip off Disney for a minute, here! This con sells ice cream in the shape of Pikachu's head! Go ahead and put iced Pikachu in the other part of your form, just so I know you read these rules.
  8. If other members of Charms are to be included in this (for example, for an art booth), make sure you get their permission to do so!
This list is subject to additions and changes, so make sure you keep a close eye on it~!

Anyways, on to the forms!

Name:
Appearance (optional):
Outfit/Costume:
First time?: Yes / No
Other:

Simple! For these, though, I highly advise you come up with a fake name (or just use your username!) and appearance, but since you guys already know my real name and what I look like (for the most part), I'm gonna go ahead and use the real deal. Of course, my last name will be fake.

Name: Emily Veltri (nicknames include any variation of Emily, like Em or Emi, and Argo)
Appearance: She has semi-wavy, cinnamon brown hair that falls down to her upper back. It has a side-part on the left side of her head, long-ish bangs falling over her right eye. Her eyes are a bluish-green, partially hidden behind the dust and dirt that has collected on the lenses of her red-rimmed glasses. She's not the skinniest girl, and she's too pale for her own good.
Outfit/Costume: Over her face sits a mask of her mascot's, the mecha Ampharos's, face, which can be easily moved to the side of her head. She wears a coral-and-grey sweatshirt over a maroon t-shirt that has the words CAN YOU NOT printed on the front, black jeggings, and dark-ish brown combat boots.
470051_IMG_1517.jpg
First time?: Yes
Other: She can be a bit over-excitable most of the time... ;)

I hope this RP isn't breaking any rules and sounds interesting! If it is breaking a rule or two, don't be afraid to say so, alright? I'd be happy to fix it!

Also, as per usual, I'm open to suggestions, so go ahead and tell me below what you think should happen!

Best wishes,
Argo~​

Name: Cerol Shmit
Gender: Male. (Cause many people writes: "(my character) lightly touched her shoulder. "Tag!")
Appearance (optional): Black hair, blue scarf, red t-shirt, blue pants, black shoes
Outfit/Costume: eevee ears, and tail
Other: Kind, brave, can be agressive sometimes. (Iced pikachu. I get it not in time XD)

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Ace Bombardi
Appearance (optional): Ace wears a brown Attack on Titan Jacket, he wears a wrist communicator (Lets pretend this gives him access to the charms website) and wears a small pouch on his waist.
Outfit/Costume: Ace wears a headband concealed in his hair, which makes it look like he has the ears of a Red Lucario.
First time?: No
Other: Iced Pikachu

Nice! Welcome to the club, Ace! :p

I'm gonna start this RP when we have at least, like, five people, alright? In the meantime, once my homework is all done, I'm gonna draw up a map of the con, just for a reference.

As for Cerol, you still haven't read the rules, it seems. You're missing something in your form...

Name: Caleb Allen
Appearance (If you want a physical description of my face, just go to my artwork for my face reveal thingy.): Caleb wears black sweatpants, with black Nike sneakers. He also has a white T-Shirt with his 'Charms profile picture on it, and a leather jacket with a black hood. He also has glasses.
Outfit/Costume: A black headband, with the ears of an Umbreon,
Other: He's gonna love them Iced Pikachus.

Last edited:
Papyrus: Welcome Human! To an local RP based on the World of Pokecharms. Now in order to enter you must pass my puzzles! Fill out this Form! Fill in the Right Answers and you pass, fill out the wrong answers, and be prepared to try my marvelous spagetti!

Name:
Appearance (optional):
Outfit/Costume:
First time?: Yes / No
Other:

Name: Storm Smiths, call me storm though
Appearance (optional): brown shoulder length hair with a red streak in the front, blueish green eyes.
Outfit/Costume: - universe print baggy hoodie, bear ear head band, blue shift, hiking boots, baggy pants
Other: I'm a bear, iced pikachu

Last edited:
Papyrus: Nyeh Heh Heh! You have failed human! Now prepare yourself for some homemade Spagetti!

Sans: Actually the Human got it Right Bro.

Papyrus: Oh. Would you still like to have spagetti regardless human?

Neville: I've kill Harry Potter!

Name
: felix forest (or just felix)
Outfit/Costume: hufflepuff robes
Other: I'm a wizard i have a wand and I have my iced pikachu

Eyy!
Name: Acacia Leigh(Prefers to be called Aspen or Tree though, because reasons)
Appearance (optional): Fair skin, brown hair in a ponytail with one strand sticking out, black nerd-looking glasses over green eyes.
Outfit/Costume: Eevee hat, gray Pikachu tee-shirt, blue jeans, black combat boots.
First time?: Since I haven't even been a member for a year, I'd assume so! XD
Other: Gotta get me some of that iced Pikachu!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, this is going to be rather exciting here... I am using my own Fan Made Pokémon for the outfit design! (Well this might technically be a bit overboard for how I put so much detailing into the costume...)

Name: Ralph Claud
Appearance (optional): Ralph is a teenager that stands at a short height of 5'1", as he has fair skin, short blond hair, and red eyes. He wears a white camp shirt, short sleeved jeans, and tan leather shoes. He also has an antique, silver watch that he wears around his left wrist.
Outfit/Costume: He has a costume on that is in the design of Myaling, as it is one piece and it is tailor made to fit over the entire body of his. He has a mask on that goes over the entirety of his head, as it has eye holes and nose holes. The costume is primarily dark blue, with the exception of the underside being lightly green. He wears gloves that are pale white, and some special sock-like clothing that has three claws on each sock. There is also a small, tapered tail on the backside that has gray, rubber plate-like protrusions that run from the tail to the upper back.
Other: iced Pikachu, you Pikachu, we all have Pikachu!