• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Pokecharms Convention

That's true. xD

Besides, I'm not one to say no to someone who wants to RP, unless you don't like the crowded environment. Joining is up to you!

I do ask, though, for some help from at least three people. See, this RP is near impossible to run on my own, especially if I'm gonna be inactive all day tomorrow, so I'd love it if I could get a hand with running the place. I could start a private convo about what could happen and all that jazz, so there can be an RP admin on when I'm not. Would anyone like to take on the challenge~? >:3

Hah, alright, m'dudes! That's two! I need, like, two more, and I think I have an idea who one of them might be...

Since I just woke up at 11 and hotness directly onto this site like an idiot, I'm gonna post the convo a bit later, when I'm not a zombie. xD

Name: Zander Crowel
Appearance (optional): Short spiky dark brown hair, hazel eyes, fair skin.
Outfit/Costume: Red bandana (Bardock ripoff), Black long sleeve shirt, jeans, and black shoes with white trim. Large 'prop' sword on his back *wink wink nudge nudge* (Z-sword rip off)
First time?: Yes
Other: Superhuman charmer? Iced pikachu.

*Awkwardly peeks in*
Would there happen to be room for one more?

Name: "River" Birman
Appearance (optional): A girl with medium-length dark brown hair with relatively pale skin and brown eyes.
Outfit/Costume: Hardly any of the above description would be visible thanks to her outfit, however. River would be wearing a somewhat casual lavender sweatshirt and grey pants but, of course, if cosplay is worth doing, it's worth overdoing. With it she wears a short lavender wig and espurr ears that, if one were to look closely, are clipped to the wig. A small lavender tail, paw-like shoes, small amounts of white and black makeup (to make her look more catlike), and purple contacts that make it impossible to see complete the look as well as the never-wavering "mildly uncomfortable in cosplay" aspect that always tends to happen during a con. But, of course, she wears a pin bearing the Space aspect symbol on her jacket because... well... it's me you're talking about and I'm garbage.
First time?: First time at a Charms convention, but not a convention in general, so... no?
Other: I'd definitely love to have some Iced Pikachu IRL, but it's a shame that con food is usually overpriced and is extremely annoying to eat while cosplaying. D:

EDIT: Aaah! I pressed send too early. Please disregard while I make edits.
EDIT #2: It should be completed now unless I forgot to copy something. :')

Last edited:
This probably isn't helpful, but you could initiate some sort of event at the convention considering you're the RP creator, like maybe a booth or something? If not, just chat with some of the other charmers' characters I guess. I mean, that's pretty much what a con is like: overpriced food, friends, occasional events at booths or held by the con centre itself, and crossing your fingers while you hope your grey paint doesn't rub off on everything.

Yeah, that's probably the best thing for me to do as of right now, honestly. Thing is, I need to get to my computer to reply here since my posts are so long, and I dunno when that will be... Sorry...

This actually gives everyone that volunteered to help me out a perfect chance to do so. If you guys wanna start some kind of event, please feel free to. I'll get back to this as soon as I can!