• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Pokecharms Convention

Name: Frase Chicon
Appearance (optional): Blue Spiky Hair, Peachy Skin, small And Average Width, Browny-Green Eyes.
Outfit/Costume: A Dredonigi(MA FAKEMON) Hoodie, Spiky grey jeans, Sonic Style Shoes With Untied Shoelaces.
First time?: Yes / No: YES
Other: Male, And Very Trusting. Iced Pikachu.

(Ordinary situation in our family. XD)
Mom: "Do you done your homework?!?!"
Me: *woke up* "Mom. It's 3:00 am, and i am saying it 1002nd time, of course i done it!"

Well, I suppose that someone else is also coming in their Fakemon costume... I might have made my character the exact equivalent of cosplaying...

*a Neourk sits down behind @Fraseandchico, emitting off a quiet cry at him, as he hides behind his legs from the Pokémon Nurse*

Name: Diamond
Appearance (optional)All Purple, Purple cape. It's pretty much my old avatar.
Outfit/Costume: Pretty much just a Purple cape.

First time?: Yes!
Other: Iced Pikachu...? I don't eat Pikachus! Anyway, I have immense power!

Hey, as long as you're not OP, StevenUniverseDiamond, you're accepted! :p I'll add you to the list of people in the first post!

Guys... The Pikachus are ice creams! Are you saying you don't eat ice cream?

...I really didn't think through the whole "ice cream in the winter" thing, did I? xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I kid you not, my sound was up pretty high, and it barely even hurt. Stupid ear*pe people, with their weak songs. 8)

(What are we doing right now...? xD)

Name: Riley Burst
Appearance: Reddish brown hair, that is like a mop. Green eyes. Tall with lanky arms and pale skin
Outfit/Costume: Duel Disk on his right arm, loaded with his Performapal deck. Pokeball necklace, and a deadpool shirt. Blue jeans, with a Silfer Red jacket. Wears a backwards Teamfourstar baseball cap.
First time?: Yes
Other: Loves to eat and can't wait to try some Iced Pikachu!

*A wide smile appears on my face*
Name: Lucas "Sticks" BumpaDump
Appearance (optional): Has very dirty blonde hair that is a bit of a mess and dark blue eyes. He also wears a pair of icy blue-rimmed glasses at times where he needs to see at a distance. Under his outfit, he wears a black shirt with a large smiling skull on it with the words, "SPOOK 'EM UP" printed along the top and bottom. Lucas also wears jeans and red Converse shoes. He isn't the skinniest person, although it isn't very noticeable, and is a bit too pale.
Outfit/Costume: Lucas's costume is a gold and red regal outfit with a long fur cape and cloak lined with white fur. He also wears a fancily-decorated crown atop his head that is usually tilted to the right side of his head.
First time?: Yes.
Other: Iced Pikachu for everyone! "Sticks" can be a variety of things depending on his mood, although here are a few examples. Silent, calm, and sarcastic, or extremely silly and a bit insane, and lastly, but CERTAINLY least, completely deranged.

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy