• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

What exactly is Kira? Let me google this...
The person below me has Pokémon battled a youtuber. I have (against HoodlumScrafty), but I got mauled.
In front of The King Nappy himself.

Me: What?
*calls in robot
Robot: Detected non-understood phrase. Beginning termination in 60...
Me: Oh god no *facepalm*
The person below me is a multi-tasker. I know i definitely am.
@lain108 I think we've been above and below each other throughout almost this whole page

Last edited:
Nope. Btw I`m a major Tegmai Bachi fan. I made my own Tegmai Bachi pin way back when vol 2 was released. ( I don`t have vol 16 yet T-T )
The person below me is I dunno.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I did when I was 5 or 6 but it ran away

The person below me is as confused as I still am about how a turtle ran away. I mean seriously! ><

Had.
The person below me believes that I have a huge stable filled with Unicorns, Pegasus, Miltanks and Dragons.
I do, btw. (Don't worry, they can come out. There is a garden.)

I didn't get a thing under B rank and got straight A ranks in Art. LIKE A BAWSS. Can I join the group? (I don't get S ranks or A+ ranks)
The person below me got at least one S or A+ on your report card (if you even get them, because I don't). If you do, round of applause for you. *Looks at Kyubeon and Vaporeonn EXACTLY the way the girl looks in Vaporeonn's profile pic (except not a girl)* *clap clap*

I haven't been.
The person below me knows why Psycho Monkey thinks I'm smoking, and also noticed I changed my profile pic. (Gliscor, you're not electric type.)

Last edited:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Something incredibly silly like Nixysh. Oh, now that I'm Kyubeon? Ummm can't think of anything pronounceable |D

The person below me can help me think of a new Organization XIII name

Use write your real name add an x close your eyes and keep picking letters with you eyes close.
That`s how I made up mine.
The Person below me is from Destiny Islands.