• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

No. Fighting/Steel. (strong against / immune to almost every move.)
The person below me can be classified as female. (Apperince or Gender, it doesn`t really matter.)

Yes, I own around 12, half of them obtained by trade or messing around with an Action Replay, the other half obtained through legitimate, in-game means.

The person below me has changed their username at least once since joining this site.

Nope. (And I was referring to Kyubeon, a.k.a. Shiny Eevee, but yes, I guess you can be called "shiny" :) )

The person below me has acquired a Shiny Pokemon via the Masuda Method.

False (never got a shiny that way XD and I know you meant her (didn't know she was kyubeon) I just wanted to see what you said lol.)

The person below me knows that was joke XD.

Yup. :p

As an artist, I've been doodling in class ever since I was a kid, so by now it's been a force of habit that I love.

The person below me has visited another country besides the one they live in at least once

The eprson? What`s that?
(I`m joking I know you ment to say person)
Ding Ding Ding! You are Absol lutly (Lol. Pokemon.) WRONG! I`m it`s counterpart, Ion108.
The person below me is out of questions.

Last edited:
Guilty as :D Charizard :D And as far as its Mega Evolutions go, I like Y more than X

The person below me didn't know how close, involved, &/or attached they'd eventually be to Pokécharms when they first joined