• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Mixed World

Fordo stepped back when Agent 3 snapped at him. It could never be that easy, could it? The girl threw a triangular object at him. Now Captain Fordo might not know anything about the Inkling's weapons, but he knew a grenade when he saw one. The ARC Trooper threw himself out of the way, dodging the bomb just in time. He knew he wasn't going to be able to dodge the blast unscathed, but if he angled his body just right... It landed behind him and exploded before Fordo was able to fully get out of the way and exploded, but instead of launching Fordo and peppering his armor with shrapnel and fire, instead it was... paint?! The clone trooper kept moving, falling back to his position behind the tree and drawing his hand blaster. It really was paint... what sort of person fights with a paint bomb?
"Look, kid! I don't want to fight you! If anything, you were the one that pulled the weapon on me when we first met, not the other way around!" Captain Fordo called out to the Inkling. He check his blaster, making sure it still had a lot of ammo, before preparing to move again.

Cody wandered through the forest, and paused when he heard the sound of voices. People? In the middle of the woods? Strange. Pushing aside some branches, the convict found himself in a clearing with a group of kids and a strange-looking wolf crocodile humanoid creature thing. Watching them with a bored, faraway look in his eyes, he called out to them.
"Hey. Do you know where we are right now?" Cody asked.

Dingodile started to feel at ease when a strange voice came out of nowhere. He grabbed his flamethrower and prepared to fire, his finger on the trigger. "Come out of the bushes with your hands above your head, don't make me scorch you to the ground! Try anything funny and I'll roast ya!" He barked at the newcomer, clearly on edge just like when he first awoke in this new world. "Kyle, get Agent 8 and your friends and hide behind me. I will not take any risks now."

Agent 3 scowled, seeing her Hero Shot and grabbing it. “I don’t care if I die here. I can’t let anyone else get hurt. Ever.” She thought, running towards the tree.
———————
Agent 8 continued his thing, oblivious to what was going on. He looked up at Dingodile with a grin. “F....Fri....en...d....” He sounded out. He had been thinking about how to communicate, so he sounded out a English word.

His mind had to be playing tricks on him, surely he didn't hear what Agent 8 just said. "There has to be something in the air to make me this sentimental." He thought, but couldn't stop a watery smile from creeping upon his face. Friend, what a strange word to hear from someone he just met. But it felt surprisingly nice, he couldn't remember hearing that back home. The only one he was on decent ground with was Ripper Roo, and he was too insane to say anything remotely English. He forcefully shook the memory away and scowled, glaring at the newcomer who still could be a threat.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"What is it Dingodile?" Kyle said when he and his friends hid behind him.
Now they were kind of freaked out. More and more people were coming out of everywhere.
"By the way, don't worry about Cartman, later I might tell you what does he do, so you will understand why we don't worry about him" Kyle said to Dingodile still hiding behind him.

Far away from his friends Cartman was walking through the forest and whistling a song when he heard a beam on his left. He went there and from his cover he saw some kind of kid fighting what looked like soldier in futuristic suit.
"What the fu*k?" Cartman whispered for himself.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Sans woke up from his large sleep, not knowing of what had happened , "well, this is an... isle of confusion ... wait.. theres nobody..Paps? Bro, if this is a prank i'll just sleep throught it!"..... Sans started getting confused,
----
"..." [*you feel as if you have traversed a different universe] frisk walked around, showing the same blank expression as always, during his/her walk, she saw someone laying down, Kris, [* you ask if the person is okay].
Kris finally woke up.
----
Sonic and classic Sonic started running around looking for people
---
"SANS? SANS?! WHERE ARE YOU LAYBONES!!! YOU BETTER NOT BE TELLING PUNS TO YOURSELF! "
Gumball simply woke up to a skeleton yelling

Heavy had opened his eyes to find himself in a large forest. Immediately he thought of his good friend, the Medic.
"Doctor? Doctor!" Heavy yelled out. He heard nothing that sounded remotely like Medic. He did, however, hear a long, annoying yell about puns and a thing called "sans". He decided he'd head there first, just so he could have some company. Heavy couldn't cope well with being alone. He decided that possibly having his minigun out and revved up would be a bit of a bad choice, seeing as how he was in a very unfamiliar world and he'd need to have people not be afraid of him. He still wanted to be ready to fight if he needed to though, so he put on a pair of boxing gloves and sprinted as fast as he could that way.

"Hey, I'm right here." Cody said, walking into the view of Dingodile and the rest of the children. He decided to do what the creature had asked, keeping his shackled hands halfheartedly up. Cody looked at the flamethrower lazily, then back up at the creature.
"Chill out, dude. You wouldn't happen to know how I got here, would you?" The convict asked in a bored tone of voice. The... thing didn't exactly look sane or friendly... But then again, neither had Blanka. Looks weren't exactly everything. He looked tough though. The Flamethrower would make it an interesting fight if they ever clashed. Which Cody thought might be sooner rather than later, seeing the way Dingodile was holding the gun.

~Fordo~
Well, it looked like diplomacy was out of the window. Diplomacy had never been Fordo's strong suit, anyway. Always left that to the Jedi. Taking a breath, Fordo jumped out from behind the tree and opened fire on the Inkling with both hand blasters. He had made sure to keep his guns on stun, but it looked like Agent 3 had managed to grab her gun anyway. Fordo didn't want to risk finding out if that gun shot paint as well, and quickly ducked behind another tree.

"Later kid, need to make sure we don't get stabbed in the back." Dingodile said to Kyle as his eyes kept staying on Cody. "So you're stranded here too? What's with the shackles? Did you escape from a prison or something before getting here? And to answer your question, I have no clue how any of us got here. Tough luck buddy, now are you here to beat the living daylights out of everyone or are you going to behave?" The creature asked. Normally he would be a-okay with burning people and animals alive, but everyone here is in the same spot of bother. He would just have to behave himself.

Agent 3 dodged out of the way. “Y’KNOW, HE’S KINDA RIGHT.” A voice told her, and she suddenly stopped dead in her tracks. “So your one of the heroes? Pathetic.” It said in her mind, and she began looking around. “Already, you come to this place, and you start fighting? That’s something a worthless runt would do.” Agent 3 growled slightly. “I was only defending myself!” She thought, trying to fight her thoughts. “Keep telling yourself that.” The voice said, before stopping. Agent 3 snapped back to reality, looking around again. “Woomy, Sqwi.....” [dang, lost him....] She mumbled, forgetting where Fordo just went.
————————
Agent 8 looked up at the new person, whimpering a bit as he finally noticed him. He pulled out his weapon, the Octobrush, off his back, painting a square of ink and jumping into it through his octopus form.
——————————
“Ugh, why isn’t anything normal around here!” Susie yelled, pulling her axe out. “Those stupid cup things left already, now what!” And, if fate ( known as me) simply decided, she happened to walk right into where Frisk and Kris were. “Kris? Your here too?”
————————
Agent 4 sat down, sighing. “Teal....where did you go.....”

Sensing that the Inkling had stopped attacking, Fordo slowly peeked out from behind another tree. Agent 3 seemed to be looking around, trying to find him, but something about her seemed more... uncertain.
"Are you done yet?" Fordo asked the Inkling. "How many times do I have to tell you, I'm only going to hurt your friends if they try to hurt me."
The ARC Trooper prepared himself to move, in case Agent 3 was in fact not done and just getting started.

~~~Cody~~~

"Yeah." Cody said when Dingodile asked if he broke out of prison before he got here.
"Mmh..." Cody scratched his cheek, thinking for a second as he leaned against a tree. "If we were back home, I would've probably tried to fight you. You look pretty tough, and that flamethrower might make it an interesting fight. But since I still have no clue as to where I am, or how to get back to Metro City, I'll pass on fighting for the moment."
He really hated to say that, since fighting was the only thing that Cody really enjoyed. But he had to admit, the strange Dingodile interested him.
"What's your story, animal man? I've never seen anything like you before." Cody said to Dingodile. He ignored the kids that were behind the Dingodile, since they seemed more scared of Cody than of the thing with the Flamethrower.

Agent 3 stood there quietly, staring down at the floor. She began shaking. “What was that? Are we in danger?” She thought, stepping backwards a bit. “I’m coming.” She heard a voice, and let out a whimper, covering her ears. “Argh...this is creepy....and confusing....” She thought again, before realizing Fordo was still there somewhere. She sat down, curling up a bit.

"Well well, I'll take that as a compliment. Though you might like to face Tiny even more, he is bigger and stronger than me. But he isn't here, so you'll have to do with me. My story? Well, I was created by doctor N. Brio and helped him and doctor Cortex in their evil plans. One morning I woke up and found myself in this forest with these kids and other creatures. What's yours? And my name is Dingodile, not animal man. The face should tip you off." Dingodile grinned, though still on edge. He has been surprisingly lucky with his encounters, but it didn't feel right. These kids were too nice, so they probably weren't villains in their own worlds. This Cody was a different story though, good guys don't get put in prison. And good guys usually weren't this muscular or keen on fighting, there was more to this aloof fool than what met the eye.

"Mmh." Cody grunted as Dingodile actually gave his story. What he was saying, at least the part about waking up in the strange forest, made sense. He had never heard of N. Brio or Dr. Cortex, but then again Cody didn't really know much about stuff outside Metro City. But who just straight up calls their plans evil? That seemed a bit strange. Even M. Bison hadn't called his plans evil.
"Cody." The convict said when Dingodile asked his name. Finally deciding what to do, Cody got up and stretched before looking around. "Well, I'm going to try to find my way out of these woods and findsomeone that can explain to me why I'm here."
But before he headed out, the convict noticed that there was now one less kid by Dingodile. In fact, where there had once been a kid, there was instead a puddle of ink. And inside that puddle... was that an octopus? Cody had seen quite a few strange and explainable things, but that was a new one.

~~~Fordo~~~

Hearing no response from the Inkling, Fordo began to get concerned. Was she planning a trap? He knew he had set his blasters to stun, so she should still be okay.
"Kid?" Captain Fordo asked. The ARC Trooper walked out to find the girl curled up on the ground, her hands over her ears. Something was wrong... something in the air felt off. Looking around the woods, he walked around before kneeling next to Agent 3 and putting his hand on her shoulder.
"Hey, kid... are you okay?" Captain Fordo asked.

"Normally I'd advice against that, but you seem capable enough to stand your own. I have to babysit these kids." Dingodile nodded at the kids and Agent 8 when he noticed a ink puddle. "That's new. Eh, can't expect much else from an octopus kid. You can go if you want, I'll keep the kids safe. If we meet later, then we can fight. If not, then it was a pleasure to meet ya." He flashed a toothy grin at the surprisingly chill Cody, though he still kept his flamethrower ready to fire if he needed to.

Agent 3 flinched, pulling away from Fordo. “Heh....this will be fun. It will be easy to destroy all of you heroes. So beware....” Agent 3 whimpered, trying to block out the voice. “THE GAME OF LIFE OR DEATH HAS BEGAN.” The voice said, this time it sounded out around the area, letting Fordo be able to hear it. Agent 3 let out a small cry, tears welling up in her eyes.
———————
Agent 8 came out, still in octopus form. He waddled over to Dingodile, being a little difficult, and clung to his leg with a content noise. He didn’t even seem scared.
Agent 4 sighed, walking back to where Dingodile was. He saw Cody, and waving a bit. Agent 8 noticed, making a greeting sound. “Ngyes....sqoo....” [I....couldn’t find her.....] Agent 4 mumbled sadly, sitting down.

Dingodile looked down at his leg and saw Agent 8 cling to his leg. The feeling and sudden closeness made him grimace, but he didn't shake him off. "Seems like Agent 4 is back, guess we can make a plan of movement now. I'd like to get out of this forest as soon as possible, even if I have to burn it to the ground."

Agent 4 shook his head no frantically. Agent 8 hesitantly got off, and turned back to normal. He went back to writing. ‘We can’t leave yet. Our friend is still put there. What kind of people would we be if we knew someone could be in danger, yet left them anyway.’ “Heheheh.....your smart kid. But, not to worry.” The same voice that was bothering Agent 3 said, but it was out loud in this area now. “You ran, didn’t you? Got scared. Leaving your so called friend to be fighting on her own. What kind of person are you now?” Agent 8 looked around confused, while Agent 4 growled slightly.

Click. The flamethrower was ready to fire as Dingodile turned around, looking for the source of the voice. "Who are you? Show yourself!" He snarled as he tried to keep everyone together and protected. "If this person won't show themselves, we're gonna look for Agent 3. If they do show, prepare to fight." He whispered to the Agents and the kids.

“Foolish heroes. You can’t hurt me. I am merely transmitting a message. This world is being drained of its energy. You were sent here to stop us. But, that is unlikely.” Agent 4 pulled out his weapons, the Light Tetra Dualies. “ES-SCOOVY! WRAWRL!” [WHO ARE YOU!? AND WHERE AGENT 3!?] “She is safe. For now. But, I’m sending a great warrior to retrieve her, and anyone else near her. So, make your choice wisely. See you all very, very, soon.” The voice stopped, at Agent 8 looked up at Dingodile, confused on what happened.

"ARGH! DAMN CRYPTIC LINES!" Dingodile roared as he turned on his heel and glared at Agent 4. "I never thought I'd lower myself to this level, but circumstances demand this. Do you have something with the scent of Agent 3? Being part dingo gives me a sharp sense of smell." He then raised his head and looked at everyone nearby. "And the first one to joke about that can chew on my tail, after I slapped it in their face."

Upon hearing the new voice, Captain Fordo quickly drew his hand blasters and looked around the nearby area, ready to blast whatever threat he saw to oblivion. This was a poor area to be in a battle zone. The clearing that he and Agent 3 were in were prime for an ambush, and whatever was coming, Fordo did not want to be here. The Inkling seemed to be in no condition to move, however. Whatever was happening to her, it must be pretty intense. Holstering one of his hand blasters, he gently picked up Agent 3 and stood up. With his free hand, he lowered his rangefinder and scanned the area once again. There were still the lifeforms he had seen earlier, which he now assumed to be this girl's friends, but no new lifeforms. Not good. Keeping his other blaster at the ready and carrying Agent 3, Captain Fordo began to make his way in the direction Agent 3's friends had gone.

~~~Cody~~~

The convict was about to head out when he heard the voice as well. Whatever it was, it didn't sound to friendly. In fact, it sounded like it was trying to do mind games with someone. Cody was never much a fan of people that tried that. Cody was also not much of a fan of people that threatened kids. Whoever this Agent 3 was, they seemed to be a friend of these strange squid and octopus like kids.
"You know..." Cody said, rubbing his chin. "I think I'm going to stay with you guys for a little while. Just so I can fight that, 'great warrior'. He sounds tough."
Cody didn't sound very excited when he said this. After all, he was really staying because, deep down, he didn't want the kids to get hurt. But they didn't need to know that.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"We will be ready to fight!" Stan said after the voice stopped talking.
Four boys stood in their so called 'fighting' positions.
"Dingodile, how tough could that warrior be?" Kyle asked Dingodile over his shoulder.

Cartman heard the voice from the sky and he was pretty confused. He didn't feel so safe anymore.
"What 'da fu*k?" Cartman whispered for himself.
"Hey, yo, Trooper guy, how's it going? Mind if I stay with you and squid thing for a while?" Cartman asked after coming out of bushes and walking over to Fordo.

Agent 4 thought a bit, shaking his head no. He noticed a skeleton like creature walk over, and sighed. “This cannot get any weirder.” He thought. Agent 8 pulled out a small jellyfish toy, giving it to Dingodile. He began writing again. ‘3 gave that to me a little while ago before all this happened.’
——————————
Agent 3 began shaking more, whimpering as she pressed against Fordo. She could barely hear anything over the voice in her mind. She barely had enough energy to struggle away from Fordo, and she couldn’t run even if she escaped. So, she weakly looked up at him a bit, before shutting her eyes and flinching. “You think he’s trying to help? Foolish, as you all are. He’s only making himself a target.” The voice said, continuing to torment her mind.

Agent 4 stepped forward, hesitantly taking the Skeletons hand.
———————
Susie walked over to Kris. “Hey Kris. Who’s the human your with?” She asked, glaring at Frisk.
———————
Cuphead and Mugman sat down together. “So how’d this happen.” Cuphead asked, and Mugman sighed. “For the hundredth time, I don’t know!” He shouted, and Cuphead laughed.

"Glad to have you on board Cody, let's see if this warrior lives up to its reputation. I have no clue Kyle, but be prepared for the worst. That's all I can say about this situation." Dingodile said as he grabbed the jellyfish toy and took a whiff of it, his nostrils expanding a significant amount. Agent 8's scent was all over it, but he managed to smell a new smell that reminded him of fish. "Got a trail, follow me." He returned the toy to Agent 8 and kept sniffing the air as he entered the forest, completely ignoring the skeleton that appeared. Or so it would seem. "Skeleton, not gonna shake yer hand. Shove off or tag along, but we'll roast yas if you're gonna attack us. Agent 4, keep up." He raised his voice so that Sans and Agent 4 could hear him without having to slow down.

"The trail is faint, but it is there. I don't smell any blood from injuries, but the trail is contaminated with some other smells. This could take a while."

Agent 8 happily followed Dingodile, humming happily. “I’m glad Agent 3’s alright! But...what if we are too late...? No, think happy! She’s a strong person!” He thought, hugging the toy closer. He sped up slightly, so he was next to Dingodile. “Everything will be ok.” He thought, smiling.

Dead account

The whoppe cushion farted loud when agent four took his hand "pfft.. hehe, the old whoppe cushion on the hand, works all the time!"

---
[*you tell Susie that you do not know the other human, only that you woke up with them]

At the sound of a new voice, Fordo quickly spun and aimed at it, only to lower it when he saw it was just a kid. What was with all these kids in this forest?!
"Look, kid. Things are about to get really dangerous around here, you should probably get out of here. I can't look after both you and this other kid." Fordo growled at Cartman, before continuing on his way. He was getting closer to the lifeforms, and it looked like the life forms were... getting closer to him. Brushing aside some bushes, now feeling at bit more cautious about this, Fordo found himself staring down an unusual creature. It looked kind of like a wookie, but much less hair and more lizardlike features. In his hands he held what looked like an old Flamethrower. With him was looked like a gaggle of kids, some looking human, and one that was one of the friends of the Inkling girl! Also with the Dingodile was a large, tough looking human in striped clothing, with shackles on his wrist.

Cody paused when the new figure suddenly appeared. He was adorn in white and red futuristic armor, holding a blue squid girl in one hand and a futuristic gun in the other.
"Well. I don't suppose that you're that warrior we heard about?" Cody asked Fordo. The convict took a fighting stance, ready for whatever the clone trooper would try to pull.

Agent 4 sighed, walking away from Sans. “Ngyesh, Mgyoo.” [I don’t have time for this] He caught up with Agent 8, patting his head a bit. Agent 8 saw Fordo and Agent 3, running over. “Meyu! Meumi, oci, squliee!” [Agent 3! I’m so sorry for running off, are you okay?] Agent 3 didn’t respond, or even move for that matter. Agent 4 stood next to Agent 8, noticing small marks on her, from whenever she got hit by Fordo’s stun shots. He looked up at Fordo, glaring a bit. Agent 8 shook the inkling girl a little, whining when he didn’t get a response again.
——————
“Well, whatever. Lets just find away outta here. I already met two cup things and a squid-Child hybrid, and I’m starting to get really annoyed with this place.” Susie growled, looking around.

Last edited:

Dead account

"Oh come on? Try to smile? We're all stuck here " Sans said before putting his hands in his pockets, he walked towards them , waiting to see if their gonna move

----

[*You ask Susie why the cups followed you*]
[*frisk asks what everyone is talking about]

“Well, I just think they wanted to be annoying. But I think I lost them, so...” Cuphead came running out of a bush, Mugman following. “Hello!” He said happily. “Did ya miss us?” Mugman added, and Susie sighed. “Great....”
——————
Agent 8 looked over at Agent 4 sadly. “Meu...” [she wont wake up....] He softly said, and Agent 4 sighed, looking at Agent 3 and placing a hand on her shoulder. “Wake up Teal...please...” He thought to himself.

“The names Cuphead!” Cuphead said happily, and Mugman waved a bit. “And I’m Mugman.” He added.
———————
Agent 3 stirred a bit, and Agent 8 immediately perked up. “She’s moving! Thank god!” He thought, smiling. Agent 4 looked down at her. “Nguer.....” [she may be moving, but she still doesn’t respond to when I try to get her to.] He mumbled, shaking her again, but with no response.

(Can you start making your posts a little longer @Hungry Badass , I don’t wanna get you in trouble)

Mugman smiled, before Cuphead pulled him away. “Yeah? What is it?” He asked, and Cuphead sighed. “Lets be careful. Who knows if these guys are dangerous.” He said quietly, and Mugman nodded. Susie looked over at Frisk, looking away a little after. “What’s with the look?”

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"What the fu*k you guys are doing here!?" Cartman said when Fordo, Agent 3 and him met Dingodile, Agent 4 and 8, and the rest of his friends.
"Hey trooper guy, attack that ugly looking dingo, he is bad guy around here" Cartman said pointing at Dingodile expecting to piss him off as much as he possibly could.
"There, I said he is not gonna die" Kyle said to Dingodile.