• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Mixed World

Dingodile's eyes narrowed, like a predator spotting its prey. Soon. One day he had to lose attention and that would be his downfall. His fangs bared in a sadistic grin, it has been a long time since he grinned like that. This was a grin that appeared when he knew there was going to be bloodshed, and there was nothing that could stop him from shedding it himself. He just had to be careful not to hit Fordo who appeared out of nowhere or Agent 3.

"Break out the butter, I'm gonna make toast!" He roared as he leapt up and a stream of flames billowed out of his flamethrower, torching everything that even dared to get close to the all-consuming element. Was there irony in the fact that a flamethrower was being wielded by a creature that is part crocodile, a creature commonly associated with water? Probably, but all Dingodile wanted to do now was roast that warrior to cinders. And if they didn't move out of the way, that was a major possibility.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"I won't let you hurt anyone!" Kyle yelled at attacker and all of his friends heard him.
"Coon and Friends, Jew distracted them, now ASSEMBLE!" Cartman yelled and 4 boys ran in the way of the attacker.
"GET COONED!" Cartman yelled behind the bush as he trew few of his Coon knives on attacker.
"Sand Blaster!" Stan said and blew a little of ground on attacker with his leaf blowers.
"Hammer of CHAOS!" Butters said and threw his hammer toy on attacker.
"Ultimate Sacrifice!" Kenny yelled and he lit up two strong firecrackers that blew up in his hand in front of attacker.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"Great. . Now, " sans whispered before he teleported to agent three "poor kid.." he mumbled before teleporting her to Agent 8, seemed like that one cared , before teleporting back . He readied a gaster blaster with blue bones, firing them at the cloacked attacker, "hope that works... i do only make one hp damage, unless he comic-ed a sin" he thought, "eh, papyrus would be screaming in agony after hearing that one"

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Zero and Joker watched from above as kids in weird outfits were attacking some squid people. "God this is even weirder than mementos." Joker told Zero but Zero was confused as to what a 'Mementos' was. 'And I thought that the persona outfits we got were weird.' Joker proceeded to tell himself as he watched.

Tech Terror heard the fighting and powered his way their. "Bleep blip owarn!" [Attackers in 10 Meters!] Quincy could recognize it and saw tech terror coming down towards the group. 'Definitely something is wrong...how did I get here? How did Tech Terror get here as well?' Quincy told himself as he hopped towards his mechanical ally.

Vengeful one was having none of it and just wanted to know where he is. "You guys seem tough. Maybe you can tell me why I am here. Unless you don't have a clue. In which I'll find out on my own." Vengeful one told. Susie and Kris as he put his shotguns away to show that he wasn't hostile anymore.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
[*you put down your sword, telling vengeful one that they are in the same situation as he is,] trying to not talk too much so Susie doesn't lose all her patience, knowing last time that got them in trouble

Agent 8 was running, when the skeleton from earlier teleported to him with Agent 3. He teleported away before Agent 8 could thank him though. “Mehwoo....” [Teal....c’mon, are you alright....?] He asked quietly, putting a hand on her shoulder, but pulling it away. “Why’s her body cold...? Is she gonna be ok....?” He thought.
———————
The cloaked figure got knocked away by the flames, growling. They were about to get up, when the faster blasters and bones hit him, knocking him down again. “Hehehe....you came here for your friend, did you not? Well, that skeleton took her away from here...she can’t fight....” They grinned under the cloak. “And I wonder....how easy is it to kill a octoling....?” A white light appeared. “You are all strong. But, I have wasted enough time here. Now, for the next part.” The person faded away into the light.
———————
Susie looked over at the Vengeful one, throwing her axe behind her. “Whatever.” Cuphead grinned at the Vengeful one though. “I’m Cuphead! And that’s my brother Mugman!” Mugman looked towards Susie. “Um...are you gonna introduce yourself?” He asked, and she growled again, causing him to back away. “She’s aggressive.”

The disappearance of the cloaked figure made Dingodile mad, he never let prey escape before. But teleportation was a skill he could not combat, so he took the hollow victory and returned to the rest of his group. "Well, we got Agent 3 back. That's something I suppose. Good job everyone." He faced every group member before looking up at the sky. "Get down, we're done!" Hoping that Kyle heard him, he went over to Agent 8 and the body of Agent 3. "How is she?"

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"I am getting down!" Kyle yelled and slowly started landing.
When Kyle landed, he met with the rest of the group.
"Hey where is Kenny?" Kyle asked others.
"He blew himself up." Stan said.
"Oh, okay." Kyle answered like it was totally normal that their friend died.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
The vengeful one smiled. "Of course. It would be rude for me to not introduce myself. I go by many a name. 'The Guy' just to name one of them but I am more commonly known as The Vengeful one. Known for saving dying worlds from Large armies and Corrupted Corporations." The vengeful one told the group around them.

Quincy decided to go next. "Well I am Quincy. Sharpshooter of the forest." Quincy introduced himself as he showed how good he was with his bow and arrows by shooting an branch at the right spot to make it snap off a tree.

Koshia watched the fight as well but from a distance. 'They seem to know what they are doing. It is time to test them.' Koshia told himself as he got back into his statue position. Criss-Cross one arm having some fingers in a position like he was holding something and one arm down. 'Time to test their strength.' Koshia told himself as he appeared infront of the fight.

Agent 8 shrugged. He shook her a bit, getting a small whimper. He began writing again. ‘Her body is kinda cold, and I think she’s still trying to recover.’ Agent 8 smiled slightly, and looked back towards Agent 3, who’s eyes were open and trying to adjust. He began to write again. ‘She’s always pushing herself to hard. I’ve been saved by her, I’ve had to fight her, yet she still endured everything. I’m surprised she’s still alive anymore.’ The writing got more messy as he wrote it, and his hand was shaking. Agent 3 looked up, noticing the sky got darker. “It’s getting darker. Must be almost night time.” She thought, looking at Agent 8 and nudging him, the octoling not noticing her.

Dingodile didn't say much as he read the messages. Pushing oneself isn't a bad thing per se, but there was a limit to what someone can take. He was no stranger to pushing limits, he did it himself on multiple occasions. His hand went to Agent 3's neck and checked for a pulse. "She's alive, but hypothermia will take her if we're not fast." He looked up at the sky, missing the nudge. "Let's try to make a fire, damp sticks will work just as well." He began gathering rather large branches and the occasional rock to create a campfire.

Agent 8 nodded, dragging Agent 3 over to a tree, lost in thought. Agent 3 let out a few small yelps of pain and growled a bit, and Agent 8 laid her against the tree, oblivious. “Mewu-Che-ri.” [I’m gonna go find Agent 4.] He walked off, and Agent 3 watched with a sad look. “I could’ve done it on my own.” She thought, gripping the tree and pulling herself up, stretching. “At least I can move a bit now.” She thought as she looked around, before sighing and sitting again, curling up. “Jeez...that was a terrifying experience...I never wanted that to happen...never again...” She thought to herself, unknowingly letting out a quiet whimper as she put a hand on her head. “Ugh...I’m still dizzy from thinking about it...”

Dingodile made a circle of stones and placed the sticks in a pyramid fashion before blasting them with his flamethrower for a second or so, setting them ablaze. He went back into the forest and carried multiple large rocks to the fire to serve as seats, brushing them off with his tail. One last trip to the forest resulted in him bringing multiple pieces of logs to throw onto the fire to keep it alight, not that it really mattered as he had a flamethrower. "Everyone, gather around. The fire will do you some good."

Agent 3 stood again, taking a few shaky steps. “It’s not too hard...I should be alright-“ Her thoughts were cut off by Agent 8 running back, Agent 4 hot on his tail. The octoling knocked Agent 3 over, Agent 4 jumping on top of them. “Nygeys!” [you aren’t getting outta this one!] Agent 4 yelled, and Agent 8 began flailing around. “Mewooshiiiiii!” [im sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorrrrrry!] He cried. Agent 3 turned to her squid form, causing the other two to stop, them sinking down a little since Agent 3 was under them. She switched back suddenly, knocking them off of her. She forced herself up again, making her way over to Dingodile, sitting down next to a rock and leaning against it. Agent 4 sat on the rock she was next to, and Agent 8 switched to octopus form, climbing onto the male inkling’s lap. Agent 4 began scolding Agent 8 about something, while Agent 3 blocked them out, looking up at the sky, seeing that stars began to come out, so she watched intently.

"Knock it off you two! Warm up instead, you'll need it. Especially you, Agent 3." Dingodile reprimanded the Inklings and Octoling before staring back into the flames. The warmth was welcome on his skin, he was a bit chilly himself. But this night, the fire seemed to warm him more than usual. And he'd notice a difference like that, he spent almost his entire life around fire. Fire didn't usually warm his insides, it didn't spread through his veins and make him feel at peace. What was it with this fire tonight that made him feel so...weird?

He looked around and let his gaze go over everyone here, the bratty kids, the Inklings and the Octoling. Then it struck him. The fire didn't warm him, it was these brats around him. They showed something that could be dubbed trust as they followed his orders and didn't stab him in his back. A bubbly feeling appeared out of nowhere and he couldn't stop a grin from decorating his face, though he would always deny that he didn't try to stop it.

“Ngoo.” [fine.] Agent 4 growled, pushing Agent 8 off, and the octopus waddled over to Dingodile, clinging to his leg. “Swi-Bway, No-Gay-Wesh.” [Teal, are you ok?Youre being quiet, more than usual.] Agent 4 mumbled, and Agent 3 ignored him. “Heh, she must be fascinated by the stars huh.” He thought, watching the younger squid smile a bit. She looked over at Dingodile after a while, and began trying to write something. ‘I have a name Y’know. You don’t need to use Agent names when we are all together.’ Agent 4 facepalmed. “Agent 8 forgot to tell him.”He thought, nodding at Agent 3. She started writing again. ‘I’m Teal. Agent 4’s name is Gold. And, Agent 8 lost his memory, so I gave him a name, Octavian. Vian for short.’ She looked back up at the stars, her eyes sparkling a bit, while Agent 4 smiled slightly at her, shaking his head.

Dingodile looked down at the ground and saw the writing. So these kids got actual names? Sure, he'd use them. He liked it when people used his name instead of calling him 'furry reptile', so he expected the same was true for these kids. "So you're Teal, 4 is Gold and 8 is Vian? That shouldn't be too hard to remember. Nice to meet ya Teal." He smiled as he extended a hand for her to shake.

Teal quickly moved away, and Gold sighed. ‘She hates being touched. If she goes to you first, its fine, but even if she trusts you, she’ll still get nervous.’ He wrote down, and Vian let go, turning normal. “Meoozii....” [its not her fault...] He told Gold, and the older inkling laughed. “NGO-Sehy! Squalla-Squilly-Shibi!” [Yes it is! She’s the one with the problem!] He shouted, and Vian growled a little. He sat next to Gold, shrugging. He yawned, leaning against him as he drifted to sleep, Gold smiling. “Ngooshinbi....” [I guess I should rest too....g’night....] He mumbled, shutting his eyes as he passed out from exhaustion. Teal looked over a bit, before looking away. The voice, the figure, the fight, everything was replaying in her mind. She looked down, curling up as she began shaking. “This fire isnt really helping....its still cold.....why can’t I stop trembling....? I just want to find out.....” She thought, biting back a small whine.

Dingodile sighed as the Inkling and Octoling began to talk to each other. "I'll keep it in mind, get some rest. I'll keep the first watch." He got up and tossed a log piece on the fire, causing it to burn more intensely. His gaze swept across the group before stopping on Agent 3, or Teal. "Teal. Get a bit closer to the fire, you're freezing." There was no smile this time, maybe because of what just happened, maybe he was just tired. With those words, he sat back down and gazed into the fire.

Teal didn’t look up, or even react. She began breathing more heavily, struggling to get air in. “C’mon...just breathe....its fine....every is fine....” She thought, before realizing Dingodile said something. She looked over slightly, tilting her head in confusion. She stood up shakily, walking over to him and sitting down next to him, making a small noise.

In the corner of his eye, Dingodile saw Teal move and sitting down next to him. Was this a sign of her warming up to him? He didn't know, but he didn't want to ruin his chances of getting on her good side. He grabbed a branch from the ground and began to write, he thought that speaking to her would not be appreciated. Are you okay? A simple message, but one that was important to know the answer of.

Teal thought a bit, trying to think of a good answer. She almost nodded, but she stopped, shrugging and shaking her head no slightly. ‘Everything is still cold, and its getting harder to breathe, or hear anything.’ She wrote, the words being more shaky then usually. She stopped, wrapping her arms around herself. She looked at the fire, her eyes widened slightly. “It...all....h-hurts....” She sounded out, trying to speak English, although it was almost inaudible.

Dingodile raised his eyebrows and blinked. Did he hear this Inkling speak English just now? That couldn't be right, yet he could clearly repeat the last word she softly said. Hurts. "...You're hurt? Where exactly?" He forgot about writing in the ground, if she could speak English she could understand it. At least, that was his train of thought.

Teal didn’t respond for a little while, thinking. “Hur...ts...can’t....b-breathe....” She said again, breaking out into coughing. “Its hard to talk in English....” She thought sadly, looking up at Dingodile. She was scared, although she wouldn’t admit it. She couldn’t admit it. She didn’t want to show weakness, that could get everyone killed. But, right now, she just wanted help to survive, and make it out with her friends.

Dingodile looked at Teal with concern, handing her the stick. "If you can't say it, you may write it instead. No shame in doing that. Agent 8, Vian, did it too. I won't judge either." He spoke softly, trying hard to not spook her. He assumed that she didn't want to show fear, with her background as an agent and all. But Dingodile didn't mind if she showed fear, after all he was here to keep her safe.

Teal nodded, taking the branch and beginning to write. ‘It hurts to breathe. Whenever I try, it just causes pain. I can live with it though. I’ve gone through way worse before, its probably gonna go away soon.And whenever I try to walk, I get really dizzy, that’s the only other thing besides being cold.’ She set the branch down, looking over at Gold and Vian, sleeping peacefully. She grinned shakily, before looking back up at Dingodile.

"Hmmm." Dingodile looked at the symptoms, he certainly was no doctor but he didn't need to be one to see that this was far from good. "Try to lie down and eat or drink something. Do you have something with you to eat? And stick to the fire, hypothermia sucks." He instructed calmly, hoping that the Inkling would get better soon.

Teal shrugged, stretching a bit. She rubbed her eyes, looking back at Dingodile. She seemed hesitant, but she slowly moved a bit closer, leaning against him. She was still shaking, but after a little bit, she relaxed a little, making a small noise similar to purring as she nuzzled closer.

Last edited:
Dingodile did not know what to think when Teal leaned against him, didn't she hate being touched? He didn't want to touch her more than she would allow, so he just sat there, content with her relaxing ever so slightly against him and with the sound she made. He didn't know she could even make that noise, but if his experiences with Tiny meant anything, she was happy or at the very least content.

Teal looked up, smiling slightly. “He seems nicer then a lot of others...most of the time I’d be yelled at, shoved, or even kicked away. But....he isn’t doing anything like that.” She thought. She pressed herself closer, starting to shake less, not stopping, but less, as she stared into the fire, her ear flickering towards any small noise near them. “I’m safe here....he wouldn’t hurt me....right...?” She thought to herself, tensing up a bit at the thought.

Just as she began to relax, Teal began to tense up again. "Hey, it's okay. I am not going to hurt you. We're all stranded here and it is for the better that we stick together and don't attack each other. I will protect you, and the rest of the group as well." Dingodile didn't know he could put so much empathy in his voice, yet he still succeeded. Maybe it was because the Inkling reminded him of himself, an outcast with no one to fall back upon, but he wasn't sure.

Teal stayed quiet, looking back up at Dingodile. “Can I really trust him? He hasn’t done anything to us yet...and he helped me get away from that cloaked guy...and he’s been trying to get me better....” She thought to herself, before smiling a little. “Yes. I will trust this guy.” She wrapped her arms around him in a hug. “...T...Thank.....y.....ou.....” She sounded out slowly. She realized what she was doing and pulled away, looking the other direction. “S...So...rry....” She whimpered, before she started coughing a little again. “Man, communicating through English is way to hard. Why do I try to still?” She thought.

Last edited:
Dingodile was caught off guard by the hug he got, even though it was short. He even heard the Inkling speak English again, and this time it could not be written off as an hallucination. "No need to apologise, I don't mind it." He let a moment of silence fall before speaking again. "You can speak English huh? I know Vian can write it, but you're the first to speak it. Where did you learn it? And you may write if you want, I don't mind."

She picked up the stick, writing again. ‘We can speak it, just not that well. Being an Agent, we learned to read English, just in case we found something important. But, we taught ourselves to write it, and before all of this happened, we were trying to learn to speak it.’ She though about it for a moment. ‘It just hurts to actually talk in it, I’m only gonna use it if I feel like I have to.’ She stopped again, thinking back to before any of this. ‘It was kinda like a competition between us. Gold sucks at it, and Vian is the best at it. He’s the best at anything related to English, unlike Gold.’ She laughed a bit, smiling faintly at the memories.

"I see, don't push yourself too far then. Stick to writing when possible. I didn't expect you three to be able to speak English, I'm positively surprised." Dingodile flashed a grin. "Why does it hurt actually? Are your vocal chords not used to it or something? Otherwise I might be able to teach you three some English once we're out of this forest." He didn't know why he offered it, but the words were out before he even knew it.

Did these kids grow on me or something? Why am I suddenly this kind?
Dingodile wondered in silence as he looked at the group. Vian, Gold, Teal, fat kid, flying kid and the others all seemed to tolerate his existence to some degree, and he found the answer he was looking for. These kids did grow on him, and he could not stop a fuzzy feeling crawling up to his heart.

Teal shook her head no at the offer. ‘Vian may have told you, but we evolved from underwater life.Things underwater couldn’t really speak any language, except the one we use back in our world. Our vocal cords get strained to much when we try, so its a miracle we can even get out a full sentence at times’ She set the stick down, looking up at the stars again. “I normally hate talking to others. I guess I really do trust this guy. Maybe enough to call him a friend.” She thought, and this time couldn’t stop herself from grinning.

Right, evolved from sea life. Dingodile wasn't sure how he forgot about that, but the reasoning made sense. "A miracle you say? I've heard you pump out at least three sentences since you were rescued, so that must be incredibly impressive." He complimented the Inkling, expecting her to appreciate it a bit. He knew nothing about the social structure of the Inklings and Octolings, but if they were anything like humans then a compliment wouldn't hurt.

Teal seemed a bit confused, turning away. ‘It’s nothing special’ She wrote down, but she began purring again, causing her ears to droop down and her face to turn slightly red. “Of course this stupid sound keeps happening. You can’t show weakness. If you do ever again...” Her thought trailed off, not wanting to remember.

Dingodile grinned, so the ice princess thawed huh? "Well, speaking English isn't the easiest thing ever. I remember when I didn't know how to speak it, it was all just grumbling and roars. I've heard Dr. N.Brio get yelled at by Dr. Cortex for not teaching me basic linguististics, even though I had a mind like that of a human. I've spent many hours studying and reading and writing and speaking and just as many hours looking for my flamethrower. Guess they were smart enough to keep it locked away until I was done with learning."

He didn't know why he told her this, but it felt nice to speak about his past. To have someone actually listen and care. "I've enjoyed reading ever since, maybe I can find a book here for you. Though I am not sure if books will work in your world, isn't it all just sea?"

Teal shook her head. ‘We live in a society. Buildings, shops, everything. Its weird. Since we evolved from squids, Vian evolving from an octopus, our bodies are mostly made up of ink. If we touch water, it hurts.’ The writing got more shaking. ‘If we stay in it too long....we dissolve....forever.....’ She dropped the stick, the purring stopping suddenly as she looked back over at Dingodile.