• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Mixed World

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
[*you tell Susie that you didn't meet her in the underground, you then ask if she's new to the world,] Frisk then looked back at Kris [*you ask Kris where he was when Frisk free'd the monsters] , [*the question surprises you, then respond to frisk by saying he wasn't there]

"Well now I wish he did. I quite liked the quiet without him around." Dingodile sighed before turning towards Fordo and pulling at a pin. "What did you do to that kid and who are you? Native or stranded?" His flamethrower was no longer on the safety mode and could billow out a incredible flame if he desired to, but Agent 3 could get hurt and that would be a bad outcome. "Fat kid, shut up before this gets out of hand. If I truly am the bad guy here, then explain how none of the people and creatures that were with me are hurt yet the moment we meet this trooper or something I see Agent 3 knocked out."

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"Nah, she is alright. she just got high or something" Cartman said.
"Shut up fatass, this is not time nor place for you to talk" Kyle yelled at him.
"Yeah" Kenny repeated after Kyle.

Susie looked at Frisk with confusion. “Monsters were never trapped underground.” She said, as if it were obvious. Cuphead walked over, jumping on top of a nearby rock so he was eye level with Susie. “Monsters? Underground? You guys know we got transported to a new world, right? Why else would we be here.” He stated, and Mugman shrugged. “Well, if it is a new world, wouldn’t they still have their worlds?”
——————
“Your friends are about to hurt the one helping you, y’know. But, then again, you can’t wake up from this, can you?” The voice sounded out in Agent 3’s mind, and she whimpered a little, pressing herself against Fordo. Agent 4 shook her again. “Scrooby! Srarcvy!” [Agent 3! Wake up!] He shouted, his voice raising now.

Dead account

[*you got confused, but the red cup head cleared her thoughts, ] "ooh, thats why." Frisk thought [*Frisk tells the story of how they fell in the underground with all the monsters and about the fights , also talking about how they free'd them all, to say that monsters we're never there, is pretty mean.]

“That’s bull***t.” Susie growled. “Watch your language!” Mugman yelled. “Yeah! I can say that in multiple more languages than you!” Cuphead said, and Mugman scowled at him.
——————
Agent 8 looked up at Dingodile. ‘Is she gonna be ok?’ He wrote on the ground, looking back over at Agent 3, who seemed to be getting closer to waking up, while Agent 4 watched her, fear mixed with anger in his eyes.

Dead account

[*You get surprised at Susie's growl, causing you to back up, you tell her that you cannot erase what's true, but, you might be from another world] [*you tell Susie to not growl, you tell her about the attitude and how they worked on it in the dark world]

Susie looked away, and Cuphead stifled a laugh. Susie noticed, and glared at him. “WHATS SO FUNNY?” She growled again, and Mugman let out a small “eep!” Cuphead however, burst into laughs. “You think your scary! I’ve fought the devil himself! You cant scare me-“ Susie pulled out her axe, causing Cuphead to flinch away. “SORRY SORRY I’M SORRY!”

Dead account

Frisk went in front of Susie, blocking her path with a DETERMINED look, [*you tell Susie not to hurt Cuphead] , [*you tell frisk that she won't attack, she's just a little ticked off over Cup's laughing, without an explication]

Cuphead looked at Frisk, surprised. Susie simply shoved Frisk out of the way, and grabbed Cupheads arm, lifting him up. “LISTEN CLOSELY. If you don’t keep yourself and your trap shut, I’ll see how hard it takes to break your head when I throw it.” She said lowly, and Cuphead nodded. She dropped him, and Mugman ran over to help him up. Susie walked away, enough to hear them, but not be near them all.

Heavy had been aimlessly wandering around after having lost track of where the screams he heard were coming from. However, he did start to hear some commotion going on nearby. It sounded like they were arguing about something. Something about someone breaking another's head. Now, Heavy, being the man in his team known for being the loudest, knew he wouldn't be able to sneak around and spy on them. He just decided he would charge them head on. He took out his giant minigun and ran as fast as he could in that direction. Once he got there, he leaped from behind one of the bushes, started revving up his minigun and yelled:
"I'M COMING FOR YOU! HIDE, BABIES!"

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Tech Terror had activated it power sequence when it heard Heavy running. "Bleep blip." [Power at 100%]. It's eyes powered on in red. And the plasma cannons had powered on.

Koshia was over watching everything. Still like a statue it watched as then there was threats. "Ohhhhhhhh" [These life forms have not proven useful to the goddess Hylia.] Koshia appeared before then still as a statue. "Hhhheeaahh" [In the Name of the goddess Hylia.] There was little pieces of dirt as his bone like body begun to rise up and stand before them. "Hmmmmm" [I offer this test of strength!]

Vengeful one laughed at Susie. "You really act like you are all tough? I saved a dying world from an evil corporation. Messing with the masses minds. With these bad boys!" Vengeful one told them as he pulled out his two One-Handed shotguns.

Dead account

[*you go ask if Cuphead is okay, next to Mugman] , [*you go to Susie, only to see someone else with two shotguns out, you pull out your sword ready for battle] ((battle theme on))

Papyrus stopped yelling, due to fatigue "I, The great Papyrus, will find my lazy brother, whether he likes it or not!", causing Gumball to say "Well, you could have told me you we're gonna yell, my ears basically popped off!"

Fordo elected to ignore what Cartman was saying, instead chosing to speak directly to Dingodile. He seemed to be the one in charge of this little gang.
"My name is Captain Fordo, leader of the Muunilist 10 and Captain in the Grand Army of the Republic. I woke up here, so I suppose I'm stranded. And it sounds like you are too." Captain Fordo said. Deciding that these weren't the enemy, the ARC Trooper holstered his hand blaster. "I encountered this girl shortly after waking up. When I tried to talk to her, she pulled a weapon on me. So I defended myself, keeping my blasters on stun. She shrugged off the stun shots, but we seemed to come to a peace for a moment. Then when I was about to head out, she attacked me again. I dove for cover, and when I looked out again I found her lying on the ground like this."
Fordo explained what had happened as precisely as possible as he scanned the nearby forest.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
"Stand down Creatins!" Quincy told the three of them as he pulled out his bow and arrows. Quincy pointed it at the vengeful one first. "You have more dangerous weapons. I have seen this before from where I was from." Quincy told the vengeful one. This is the conversation they had... "And they posed useful correct?" " Only because I have snipers and rocket launchers where I am from. "Then why go after me first?" " because these are just kids. " "I was just here to see what they were capable of...they seem like an interesting lot."

Zero woke up in a place he did not recognize. He kept trying to contact Hunter Base and so far it wasn't working at all. 'Seems I'm on my own for now. X, Axl, every hunter. Wish me luck.' Zero told himself as he was someone confused as to where he was. Joker was looking around trying to find clues that can help him determine where he is. "Hey. You need some help?" Zero asked Joker as Joker nodded. " You know where we are?" "Besides the fact that we are in the woods...no." "Well I hear others so maybe we should head in that direction." " Right. By the way, I am SA Maverick Hunter Zero." "I am leader of the Phantom thieves of hearts Joker." The two conversed before heading towards the group

Dingodile looked at what Agent 8 wrote. "I dunno, but she appears to be at least aware of her body as she reacted to being touched. So she isn't in a coma." He then turned to Fordo, getting slightly annoyed by the fact that another stranger appeared from a world he had no image of. "Seems like Agent 3 is a bit more agressive than the rest, I'll keep that in mind. Smart move with the stun shots, although I wonder why she just collapsed like that." He mulled over the scene for a while before speaking up again. "We heard some freaky voice telling us that the world was being drained from its energy, maybe the same happened to her? Anyway, we can discuss this later. Apparently that voice is sending a great warrior to this place to pick her up and anyone else nearby, and I really do not want to find out about the trustworthyness of that message."

DIngodile put the pin back in to switch his flamethrower to safety mode as he made his way over to Agent 3's body. "Let's get moving people, or did you forget already what is coming this way?" He swung the body of the Inkling over his shoulder as he addressed the group. "That includes you, fat boy. There's safety in numbers here, and even though I would not mind losing you, I am not the only group member."

Agent 3 stirred again, opening her eyes slightly as she looked around. “Meu!” [Teal!] Agent 8 yelled, and Agent 3 flinched, growling a bit. She looked at everyone else, confused. Then, once she realized she was being carried, she freaked out, flailing around in a panic. She switched to her squid form, slipping away from Dingodile and changing back, reaching for her Hero Shot, before realzining it wasn’t there. Agent 8 began writing again. ‘I forgot to mention. She hates being touched most of the time. She’s really nice though, she only pulls her gun on people if she’s scared.’ Agent 4 sat down, quietly speaking to Agent 3 in a attempt to calm her.

"Woah there, easy!" Dingodile tried to keep Agent 3 calm, but failed as she managed to slip away from him. His eyes darted to the ground as he sighed. "Well, better late than never. At least she's awake now. I just hope she didn't attract any unwanted attention." He then turned to Fordo. "You seem to be one of the more prepared and reasonable of the group, did you see any settlements or some place safe? I am not a fan of plants as it is, being lost in this forest isn't helping that in the slightest. Not to mention a forest fire is high on our 'Not wanted' list."

“It’s better not to wish for unwanted attention. Because that wish wont come true.” The voice form before echoed out, and Agent 3 whimpered quietly, and Agent 4 grabbed onto her hand, looking around. “You. The furry reptile with the flamethrower. Your guess wasn’t to far. We can drain the energy from any living thing. So, it’d be best to drain you heroes energy.” Agent 8 pulled out his Octobrush for defense. “Your little friend pulled out her weapon on the solider guy, just put of fear. That caught our attention. She endured the stun shots, and only attacked him once, thinking her friends were in danger. All of this made her the weakest for some time, and we were able to get into her mind.” Agent 3 began shaking, tears welling up in her eyes. “I’m getting closer to all of you. Prepare yourselves.” Then, with the last sentence, it stopped. Agent 4 looked down at Agent 3, hugging her to keep her close to him.

Dingodile gritted his teeth, dozens of razor sharp crocodilian teeth glimmered in the light. "So these.....chumps can enter minds? That is more annoying than being called a furry reptile!" Tightening his grip on the flamethrower, he barked out an order. "You heard the omnipresent jerk, get moving! If we stay here, we're probably dead meat." With those words, he took the lead and made his way through the forest, motioning for the rest to follow him.

Agent 4 nodded, looking back to where Agent 3 was, seeing she wasn’t there. “What?! I just had her!” He thought, looking around, noticing the smaller squid had already begun following Dingodile. Agent 8 sat up and walked after them, and Agent 4 sighed, running to catch up.
———————
Susie noticed Kris in battle position, walking next to them and swinging her axe over her shoulder. “Here we go again.” Cuphead however, ran at the person straight up, shooting his finger gun, Mugman doing the same behind him.

Hearing that voice again, Fordo scowled underneath his mask. This whole thing reminded him of his mission to Dathomir, not a particularly pleasurable experience. Drawing his two hand blasters, Fordo kept to the rear of the party, ready to take on any attack that came from behind. Cody stayed towards the center of the group, glancing from side to side and ready to beat down any threat that were to pop up and attack them.

Agent 8 sighed, bored. He bent down, picking a rock up off the ground and throwing it up and down. Agent 4 watched with a slight smile, but kept his guard up around his surroundings. Agent 3 however, was just trying to stay up. “What’s the point...your all gonna get ambushed anyway.” Agent 3’s ears drooped down, walking to the side and sitting down. Agent 4 looked back at her. “Scroojee?” [you alright?] He asked, and she nodded. “Woomy...sqauli....” [yeah just a little dizzy....I’m gonna rest for a bit....] She said quietly, and Agent 4 nodded. “Ngyesis...” [call me on your headset if you need help.] He said, walking away. Agent 3 sighed, looking around. “I’ll just sit here a minute, then run and catch up...”

Dingodile heard the Inklings talk and decided to turn his head. "What's with Agent 3? Should we stop?" He asked Agent 8 as he kept his guard up as high as ever. "I'd rather not have someone be left alone, especially with that threat we heard. What do you guys think?" He wanted every group member to answer, or atleast have the majority of it agree on an answer.

Agent 8 wasn’t paying attention. Agent 4 shook his head no. He said something to Agent 8, who nodded and began writing. ‘She’ll be fine. She’s one of the best agents ever. If she survived this long, she’ll be fine.’ Agent 4 walked past them, and Agent 8 followed him. Agent 3 heard Dingodile’s question. “Well....if he wants me too, may as well ignore the pain....done it before...” She thought, standing up, wobbling as she took a few shaky steps, before falling down with a yelp. “You gotta be kidding me...” She thought to herself.

Last edited:
"If this keeps up, I'll carry her myself. She clearly needs some rest, she can hardly stand. I've wielded this thing with one hand before, and for all I care she can sit on my gas tank." Dingodile jerked a thumb to the large tank on his back. "No need to act tougher than you are, last thing we want is that voice entering your mind again." He made his way to Agent 3 and knelt down. "Get on, we don't have all day."

Agent 3 growled, getting back up. “Woomy.” [I’ll do it myself] She muttered, started to walk again. She managed to keep her balance a bit, she just had to move slowly. Agent 8 looked back in worry, while Agent 4 sighed and shrugged. “Ngyesh.” [Thats Teal for ya.]

Dingodile watched Agent 3 stumble around as he sighed. "Alright gang, we're slowing down. Keep an eye on that fumbling Inkling and protect them if needed. I refuse to let anyone die out here." He made sure everyone was together and went to the front of the group again, bending some twigs here and there as trail markers. "That voice knew where we were when they said they sent that warrior, so might as well keep us from moving in a circle." He said to himself.

Agent 3 sighed, seeing movement in the corner of her eye. She turned, looking towards it. She shrugged, preparing to move again, when she felt something tie around her. She looked down, seeing green strings wrapped around her. Suddenly, she felt something pull, and she got dragged to the side into the bushes. She tried to scream, but felt something cover her mouth. “Shh...be quiet....it’ll be alright...” A familiar voice told her, and her eyes widened. She couldn’t see the person, but she knew. It was the source of the voice. “If they find you, I’ll simply drain all of your energy....so stay....silent....” The person said, grinning, although no one could see.

Last edited:
Dingodile kept a close eye on Agent 3 when she was taken away by something in the bushes. He stopped and raised a hand, bending his knees as he turned to the rest of the group. "Something's out there and it captured Agent 3, so it could possibly capture us as well. Be careful, and try to get the jump on it." It was odd to hear Dingodile whisper, especially because his appearance made people think otherwise. "Are there people who can climb or fly here?"

The person slowly took his hand away from Agent 3’s mouth, while Agent 3 stayed quiet. “Good girl. Now, stand still....this will only hurt a little....” The strings began glowing, and Agent 3 whimpered in slight pain. “I only will take a little bit at a time....until I capture your friends....”

Agent 8 looked up at Agent 4. The yellow inkling was in shock. “No...she could’ve been taken.....” He thought, having an idea. He pressed a button on his headset, struggling to get it to connect. “I have to contact her...” He thought, but hid his worry with a smile, looking at Agent 8, who grinned back. He began trying to think of a plan. ‘Well, I can climb trees, just not very well. I could do better though in octopus form, so I can try.’ He wrote down.

"Do that, I'll try to circle around once you get a clear view." Dingodile whispered as he slathered dirt and clay on his gas tank, hiding the bright red and yellow colours on it. Why do I even care about Agent 3? I've done just fine on my own before these kids entered my life. Sympathy brings more trouble with it than it is worth. "Come on chaps, get to it."

Agent 8 nodded, quietly moving over to a tree and switching form, climbing up. He began jumping from branch to branch, until he was above Agent 3 and the person, who was covered by a cloak. “Now...who should I attack first....? Maybe if someone else is close by I could attack them....? But, I shouldn’t be talking.....” The voice trailed off, and Agent 8 gripped the branch more. “It’s rude to listen to conversations you know.” The voice said, and Agent 8 backed up, hiding himself in the leaves. Agent 3 looked around shakily. Her headset began buzzing, and she flinched. “Oh? Trying to get help?” She felt the strings tighten slightly, and she felt a bit more pain then before. “How about I go faster?” The person snatched the headset, throwing it to the side.

Last edited:
Dingodile followed Agent 8 carefully as he slowly crept forward through the bushes, making very little sound. For once, he didn't curse his modified existence and was happy that he was part stealth predator. Avoiding every branch on the floor and pebble that could be kicked up, he positioned himself in a secure spot. If someone looked over, it would appear like there was just a boulder there. The moment Agent 8 would give the sign, he would open fire. Quite literally in fact.

Agent 8 stayed hidden in the leaves, shaking. “How do I give the signal?” He wondered, moving a little and trying to see. Suddenly, he slipped. He grabbed onto a branch just in time. He looked down, and Agent 3 noticed him, her eyes widening. “Hmm?” The person mumbled, looking at where Agent 3 was looking, but Agent 8 had pulled himself up and hid in the tree again. “So, your ignoring me huh? Well, how about I teach you to pay attention?” The strings began to glow more, and Agent 3’s eyes began to close a bit. Agent 8 noticed, seeing an acorn on a branch, and he threw it down, hitting the person on the head. “What the?” The person began looking around, and Agent 8 sighed in relief. “Ok, gotta wait for him to lose full attention.

The group began to spread out, and to be fully honest, Cody wasn't to certain what to do. He hated this, to be fully honest. The prisoner preferred a straight fight, where he could see his opponent and take them down. Even if there was a hostage, Cody had been in that sort of situation before. He'd just do the same thing he did back then. Beat up the guy that took the kid. Simple. But first, he had to deal with this hide and seek crap.

Fordo lowered his rangefinder once again as the group split up. He seemed to be doing that a lot today. Then again, today had been a rather unusual one. Scanning the nearby foliage for life signs, it did not take him long to locate the where Agent 3 and the warrior were. But the ARC Trooper continued scanning as if he hadn't seen anything. There was nothing he could do right now. If Fordo tried to signal the others, the warrior might kill Agent 3. And this angle did not exactly help. So acting like he still couldn't see where the warrior and Agent 3 were, the clone trooper began approaching the bushes hiding the warrior.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"Dingodile wait. I am in Human Kite costume right now. Even I do not posses real superpowers I might be able in the shy and perhaps see the attacker!" Kyle said after Agent 3 went missing.
He opened his wings and with help of the wind, he flew up, above the trees. He glided for a bit and then he saw attacker draining energy from Agent 3.
"I see him!"Kyle yelled even tho most likely no one could hear him.
'I need to help, but how?' Kyle thought, when he got idea just to fly on attacker and try to distract him for a bit.

Last edited:
“What the heck? Get outta here kid!” The attacker growled, and Agent 8 saw this as his chance. He turned to his normal form, waving to Dingodile as a signal. The attacker looked up at Agent 8, grinning. “Hello there.” Agent 8 let out a small “eep!” The attacker shot the strings at him, and Agent 8 jumped, down, hiding behind a tree. The person shrugged, looking towards Kyle. “I’ll give you one chance to leave. You aren’t a worthy opponent.”

Seeing as the warrior was distracted by the kid, Fordo made his move. Pushing the brush aside, he quickly drew his two hand blasters and aimed them at the warrior.
"Well, maybe I am." Fordo said to the warrior, and opened fire at a very close range at the warrior with both of his hand blasters.

Hearing the sounds of blaster fire, Cody turned and quickly ran towards the fight. Finally! Something to do!

The person dodged away, looking towards Fordo. “Oh, its you. The one who attacked the kid earlier. Your no better then me.” He fired the strings at Fordo with a grin. Agent 8 at that moment took a chance to run. “I gotta get Agent 4!’ He thought to himself.