• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Magical Pokemon Forest!

" Luna... " He saw the pokemon walking into the sunset, he then grabbed Luna's scruff and dragged her, " Someone help! " He growled as he spotted you all still walking he growled loudly to where all the forest could hear.

Ray nodded. He said to Ash through aura, "Thank you for helping me and my friends out back there." Ray was ready to start a new journey with Ash and his friends.

Akuma saw the Lucario walk off with the trainers and the other pokemon and looked at Luna with saddened eyes, glaring at the Lucario he tried one last time. ' Ray Luna's hurt! '

Clement picked up the Eevee, "We should give it to nurse joy to check it out, it looks... Broken, somehow." Clement brought it to nurse joy. "And thanks for finding it, Absol." Nurse Joy took it in, examining it...

((OOC: NOOO ASPENNNN))

Attachments

• 200_s.gif
    200_s.gif
    14.4 KB · Views: 51
Akuma nodded at Clement, and stared at Luna with sad eyes. ' Please make it, I promised your brothers I'd keep you safe... ' Akuma shivered in sadness and pain.

Nurse Joy put an ice pack on its head to reduce the fever, she had noticed it blacked out. Nurse Joy brought it back to Clement and said: "It has a high fever and is hallucinating, but it'll be fine when it wakes up." She gave it to Clement. "Alright, thanks." Ash and his friends returned it to the Absol, saying: "It'll be alright. Keep the ice pack on its forehead." They put it down, collecting all their Pokemon that had been healed, including Stocking and Pikachu.

Stocking sneezed. "What was that?" he asked he looked up. butterfree were dropping sleep powder on him! "oh..." stocking said as he fell asleep.

((OOC: BYE SEE YA LATER!!))

Akuma gripped Luna's scruff and walked out of the center, but before it did it gave one last look at the team.
' Trainers aren't that bad... ' He then walked out and into the forest to meet up with Rowl.

Luna woke up a couple minutes later and realizing she's being carried by the scruff and she hates being carried by the scruf. Luna starts to struggle to get out of Akuma's grip on her scruff.

Serena attempted to wake up Stocking, but it didn't work, so she ended up carrying Stocking as the rest of the Pokemon walked alongside the team. Ash and his friends continued walking, looking for a place to stay. Before they could get any further, a trainer appeared, challenging Ash. "Hey, kid! Have you seen a guy named 'Ash Ketchum'?" The trainer asked bitterly. "Yeah, cause he's standing right in front of you!" Ash replied. "Oh, well, I challenge you to a Pokemon battle! Best of three! One on one! I'll begin! Now... Begin!" He sent out Darmanitan. "Ha, this aught to be easy.." Ash muttered under his breath, sending out Greninja.

" Here... " I let go of you as we appeared in the clearing, " I'm probably going to go practice my skills for battle... Stay safe and keep that ice pack on your head. " With that I strolled a meter away from y'all and practiced.

"Darmanitan, Flame Thrower!" The trainer commanded, "Greninja, Double Team, lets go!" Greninja quickly doubled, so the Flame Thrower hit a fake Greninja. "Greninja, Water Shuriken!" Greninja nodded, sending out more than 20 Water Shurikens. The waves on Clements hologram began to match up as they moved faster. Darmanitan got hit headshot! It fell to the ground, struggling to get up. "Alright, finish it off with Water Gun!" Greninja used Water Gun, knocking out the Darmanitan. "NOOO!!! Darmanitan, return! Lets go, Onix!" The trainer sent out Onix. "Pfft, this is too easy." Ash murmured under his breath. "Onix, Pound!" Onix was about to use pound, but since Greninja is extremely fast, he quickly dodged the attack. "Greninja, Water Gun!" Greninja used water gun, the waves went faster and faster. "STRONGER AND STRONGER, LETS GO!!!" Something amazing happened, it shocked Over and Thunder, including the Trainer, and everyone else...

Luna opened her eyes and looked around. "Oh the moons does my head hurt" Luna said and realized the ice pack wasn't on her head anymore and the ice pack wasn't cold anymore when she touched it. Luna saw Akuma and smiled.

(Hollow's the one who was knocking, not Skipper.) Hollow widened her eyes. "I......I'm sorry I didn't know anyone was home I just knocked for fun....A Mudkip took me here. I'll leave you alone if you'd like..."

After horn attack I did shadow ball, whipping around I threw my wave of attack and my final move was my spin attack.

Attachments

• tumblr_lk480poqto1qhtqp3o1_500.gif
    tumblr_lk480poqto1qhtqp3o1_500.gif
    315.6 KB · Views: 39
Luna stared at Akuma in amazement. "Wow, Akuma you've gotten stronger and faster since then" Luna said. Luna sat up and sniffed the air, strangely it smelled water. Luna started walking in the direction of the smell and ended up staring at a fern.