• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Magical Pokemon Forest!

Ray growled at Max. "I don't want to be your BATTLE SLAVE!" He yelled. But all Max heard was "RIOLU RI RI OLUUU!"
"You've got quite the spirit. But I want that spirit used in battle!" Max said, and threw another ball. This one was heading straight for Ray...

Stocking's eyes glowed. He held up a Iron shield that appeared. It turned into Pure electricity. He tossed it at Pikachu, and it sliced through him. "Beat THAT!" stocking yelled. Then he saw a trainer. Stocking Leaped in the way, blocking it from Ray. *Shake, Shake Shake...*

Luna finally got to where the others were but she didn't like what she saw. "Oh my moons! Are all ok?!" Luna yelled. Luna turned to attack the trainer and jumped onto her, she bit her arm, hard.

Pikachu fell to the ground, struggling to get up, his teeth grinding.

Ash yelled- "Pikachu!" He ran toward Pikachu, picking him up. "You alright buddy?" Ash asked, smiling worryingly. "Yes." Pikachu nodded, smiling worryingly, but all he heard was "Pika."

"Hey, get away from that Riolu!" He spotted the fiasco going on, running towards Max.

"Everyone, return!" Serena called. "Everyone but Greninja, return!" Ash called. He signalled for Greninja to come to him, Greninja stopped leaning and ran towards Ash, its webby-hands went from crossed to flung out behind it as it ran.

Ray jumped off of Over. "Stocking! Get out of there before she tries to capture you too!" He shouted. Max hit Luna off of her. "Get off of me, you stupid Eevee!" She yelled. Ray used Aura Sphere on Max. "Get away from my friends!" He shouted. Max barely dodged the attack. She looked around, clearly outnumbered. Then she grinned. "Ribbons! Hax!" She called out Ribbons, the Sylveon, and Hax, the Fraxure.

Stocking was stuck in the pokeball. He was struggling not to let it shut. He was leaving the trainer in suspense. He was losing strength, soon to be caught.

Serena, Bonnie and Clement followed Ash, eyes narrowed. Clement sat down, a hologram appeared from his robot, with Ash's heart rate and Greninja's heart rate.

"Max!" Ash narrowed his eyes. "What are you doing with that Riolu?!" He demanded.

"I'm not just a stupid Eevee!" Luna yelled, her eyes glowing golden. "Let's see if you can handle me!" Luna yelled. "Darkness!" Luna yelled and then everything was dark and Luna's eyes turned back to normal.

Greninja's attack hit, with a few added Aura Spheres for good measure. This didn't knock out the Pokemon though. "Be careful," Ray shouted to his teammates. "They're strong."
"You got that right," Ribbons said.
"I guess there's a first time for everything," Hax sneered.

Akuma lunged at Max gathering his horn attack he leaped.

Attachments

• d65bc67f8c67db662be85ac9e686b9689fdb3654_hq.jpg
    d65bc67f8c67db662be85ac9e686b9689fdb3654_hq.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 38
"Thanks, and YOU." Stocking said, pointing at max. "Will be in a world of hurt." Stocking punched the ground. Electricity flowed up, Zapping max and his pokemon, and then sent him flying.

Attachments

• 034-1.jpg
    034-1.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 39
Luna felt a little dizzy. "Why is it so dark?" Luna asked no one really because she couldn't see anything. "Guys?" Luna asked in the dark room. "Is anyone there?" Luna asked looking around, only stopping when she saw Midnight and Dawn, her brothers.

"I don't want to walk on all fours, but i have to. The "It hurts so muc stupid trainer broke my Freaking leg..." Stocking said. On all fours, stocking tried to walk, but fell. "It hurts so much... I can't walk..." Stocking yelped in Pain.

Ash continued holding Pikachu in his arms, Greninja nodded and looked at Ash. "Hey bud, we didn't get to become Ash-Greninja today but thats alright." Ash said, enthusiastically. Greninja nodded. "Alright, return!" Greninja returned into its Pokeball, then Ash announced: "Alright guys, time to get going. Say bye to your friends, we'll give you as much time as you need. And, Stocking, do your friends have names?" Ash asked.

"Bye guys, we left a note back at the cabin, we'll miss you all!" Over squeaked, all Ash and his friends heard was: "Pi, Pika Pika Pi!" Thunder and Over waved goodbye, as the leaped into the same area Ash and his friends were standing in.

Ray turned to Ash and his companions. Maybe...Maybe not all Trainers are bad... He decided to try and reach out with his aura again. This time, he was enveloped in an evolutionary glow. "Thank you," He told the lead Trainer. His message became clearer as he evolved.

Luna didn't know what to do because the last time she saw her brothers was when she was little. "M-Midnight? D-Dawn? Is it really you?" Luna asked shakily. Luna realized that her whole body was shaking. But her brothers just smiled and ran, Luna followed them. "Wait guys!" Luna yelled, laughing.

Akuma watched them walked away,
sensing a mind-reading pokemon amidst the friends and trainers he used his telepathy to reach the other pokemon. ' The Lucario! Luna's hurt! '

Serena picked up Stocking. "Aww... How adorable!" "Now, to the Pokemon Centre!" Serena announced, Ash and his friends walked off into the sunset, waving goodbye to all the Pokemon, Ash had a last glance at the Lucario, continuing walking with the Rowlet flying above him, him carrying Pikachu, Stocking in Serena's hands and the Pikachu and Raichu couple walking alongside him.

That was when Luna heard a voice. It was Akuma's. "Akuma?" Luna whispered to were only Akuma could hear. Suddenly Luna was jumping and gasping for breath. For some reason Luna couldn't breathe. Luna has been having problems for a while but didn't expect anything to happen.

Ray hesitated, then decided to follow Ash and his friends. That Trainer had helped him get away from Max, and he didn't know how he could ever repay him.

((OOC: OK!))

Everyone arrived at the pokemon center. Serena Set her pokemon and Stocking at the counter. So did the others. when nurse joy came back, Stocking hopped off. "Disorienting..." he said muttered to himself.