• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Magical Pokemon Forest!

"Oh hey Akuma I'm Rowl Luna's um..." Rowl said as his mind went blank as he thought about an Incineroar that always attacked him because he tried to protect his friends back in his time. "Boyfriend , I am" Rowl said as he finished his sentence.

Ray looked at Ash and Greninja, or 'Ash-Greninja'. They seemed to be moving in perfect sync, perfect harmony. He...treats his Pokemon, no, his partners, well. Maybe...Ray grinned a little. Then he noticed something. 'Ash-Greninja' and Ash's auras were almost identical. Well that's new.

Luna started swiming in the water happily. "It feels so good!" Luna exlaimed to herself. Luna swam like there was no tomorrow, like nothing happened in the last few days. Which many things indeed did happen.

"Eh, I can do better than THAT," Stocking said as he jumped to the ground. "also, Get Ready to fight." Stocking pointed to a Balloon above. "Prepare For trouble!" Jessie yelled. "Make it Double!" James continued.

Luna swam in the water happily. "Hey Akuma, Rowl why don't you guys come in we can play?" Luna asked looking hopefully at the two males. "And besides it's lonely in here" Luna said still looking at the two males hopefully. 'Knowing Akuma he probably won't get in the water' Luna thought.

Ray rolled his eyes. "Shut up," He said as he sent an Aura Sphere at the Rockets. The ball was heading towards the balloon, ready to pop a hole in it and send the trio of nuisances flying.

"Ya I know" Luna says. Then Luna looks at Akuma and sighs. "Akuma never really liked water but Dawn would always find a way to get him in it, whether be forced or convinced" Luna said still looking at Akuma.

"Well now that we have a somewhat empty house, me, you, and Akuma, maybe we will just... I don't know and I know why they left" Luna said. After a long pause Luna said, "Ash and his friends are different from other humans. I've seen it, they even healed me at this so-called Pokecenter or whatever it was called" Luna said her voice risnjng a bit.

Well I'll visit but I will see if we will go, as long as Akuma goes, I really don't want to leave Akuma alone again" Luna said and after a long pause she said, "He always hated humans".

A force field appeared around the balloon. "Oh, with this technology, No moves can hurt us!" Jessie said. Stocking raised his hand. "Force field... SHOCKER!" he yelled. A bolt of lighting came from stocking's hand, and broke through the force field, then hit the balloon, sending Team Rocket Flying. "We're Blasting off agaaaaaaaaaaain!" They all yelled "WOBBUFETT!" Wobbufett yelled.

"O-ok" Luna says as her eyes turn icy blue. Hey guys could you wait there while me, Rowl, and Akuma catch up to you? Luna asked and her eyes turned back to their berry red color when she finished.