• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Lottery Tournament (Discussion)

Wait a minute... I'm a bit confused about what I have to edit? I don't see any differences in the thread and am a bit confused. I am still totally up for continuing this but I'm just confused about what I have to edit.

Edit; Nevermind, I figured it out, and edited it accordingly. Hope it's alright.

Last edited:

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Once people react to the TV I'll try have it begin. Soon hopefully XD
Does anyone have any preferred match ups first? Dunno if we should have two battles going on at once with one sitting out.
Five was kinda a weird number to go with for this type of thing, so I’m not sure what the plan was there unless a sixth dropped for some reason.

But hey, I guess i’ll Post about that TV sometime today

@Captain Cardboard @DarkHydraT @Shen: King of the Mist @luxraystan
Finally after a long week I have made the post >-< Sorry it took so long I was not expected to be hit so hard with work and family and girlfriend >-<
Ima skim it for any mistakes in a bit but let the battle commence between @Captain Cardboard and @Shen: King of the Mist
We can run two battles at a time if ya'll want to just give me your opinions on it ;p
Once again thank you all for your patience. I am putting effort into this (I have a little powerpoint slide of information to help me ;p) and I am grateful for ya'll putting up with my abyssal cases of exhaustion and writers block

@Captain Cardboard @DarkHydraT @Shen: King of the Mist @luxraystan
Finally after a long week I have made the post >-< Sorry it took so long I was not expected to be hit so hard with work and family and girlfriend >-<
Ima skim it for any mistakes in a bit but let the battle commence between @Captain Cardboard and @Shen: King of the Mist
We can run two battles at a time if ya'll want to just give me your opinions on it ;p
Once again thank you all for your patience. I am putting effort into this (I have a little powerpoint slide of information to help me ;p) and I am grateful for ya'll putting up with my abyssal cases of exhaustion and writers block

better late than never haha. Just glad you can find some sanity lol. And I’m flexible. We can do multiple at one time or one at a time, doesn’t matter to me.

@Shen: King of the Mist So with my understanding, it's the act of using the Grass Knot to trip an opponent that damages them. How would knocking Tethys into an already made Grass Knot damage her?

grass knot in the anime and manga trips a target, though if they are already on the ground, the grass knot constricts and chokes them while on the ground, effectively pinning them while hurting them

@Shen: King of the Mist So... Swift Swim doubles Riptide's Speed, but then Blue's Thunder Wave paralyzed it, which halved Riptide's speed... which would put it back to normal while it's raining? If so, do you think that Riptide would still be a little faster than Blue? Since in general, the speed stat of Feebas are higher than the speed stat of Panpour.