• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Lottery Tournament (Discussion)

I suppose it could be said that they were always present or an in RP way could be figured out for their latish arrival?
If by Roster wise you mean the matches then battle list could go something like.

Shiori v Brace / Finion v Toby / (New) v Shiori / Brace v Finion / Toby v (New) / Shiori v Finion / Toby v Brace / (New) v Finion / Toby v Shiori / (New) v Brace (The amount of time I spent sorting this out oh my gosh)
I see, that can work

Ah, well, to be honest I'm not sure. I didn't expect this to come back, and I think I lost a lot of traction with it since then. That added on top of prior RP obligations.

That's alright, it's fully your choice and you don't have to continue if you don't want to or can't. You can have some time to think about it if you want, me and Cardboard can battle next and then you and Hydra later if you decide you still want too.