• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Lottery Tournament (Discussion)

@DarkHydraT Not cheap at all, tell me if mine is as well XD

Willing to have Spuddy faint at this point. Dunno, if neither of them faint he'll synthesis and we'll see what happens, if he faints he faints XD
If Marionette faints then Spuddy will have to be returned, meaning when he's next out he'll have to immediatly synthesis putting him on the backfoot from the get go.

I dunno XD I'm REALLY enjoying this by the way ; p thank you.

Thank you all for still spectating and what not, tournament Rp's slow a little as it goes through the battles one by one but it's nice to stick through I find. Thank you all for doing so.
Looks fine to me, and no problem dude.

I return from what to be has been a long absence but it's apparently only been 5 days? It has felt like ages. England's in Lockdown so I had no more shifts at work and I essentially crashed, my body quit to recover from the countless times I had pushed it. I'm now back in commission so hopefully I'll be PUMPING out those responses.

I return from what to be has been a long absence but it's apparently only been 5 days? It has felt like ages. England's in Lockdown so I had no more shifts at work and I essentially crashed, my body quit to recover from the countless times I had pushed it. I'm now back in commission so hopefully I'll be PUMPING out those responses.
No need to feel pressure dude, your health takes priority. Take as long as you need to recover

I'm fully recovered now XD I ate way to much junk food one night and for two days I was feeling the affects of that. My sleep patterns been awry and when I was awake it was just static upstairs, it was so frustrating not being able to write
You know your limits now, don't go past them and take care of yourself. Beating Finion is only half as fun if you are not on top of your game

You know your limits now, don't go past them and take care of yourself. Beating Finion is only half as fun if you are not on top of your game

That was my first smile for a while, thank you XD

Few pointers XD @DarkHydraT @Captain Cardboard (I almost wrote Shriori) @Shen: King of the Mist
- Shiori and Brace can visit either Toby or Finion in the half time thing, just to spice things up I dunno XD
- I've been on and off with crowd interactions and writing, something which I meant to stay on top of but don't particularly do. If anyone wants to write a crowd reaction then be my guest
- I don't know if @luxraystan (Absent for 12 weeks :/) is going to returning but in case she isn't we either have a traditional tournament set up where the winner of Toby and Finion faces Brace and the loser of Toby and Finion faces Shiori or we could still do the everyone fights every matchup system. If she does return who wishes to write a battle next: @Captain Cardboard or @Shen: King of the Mist

Few pointers XD @DarkHydraT @Captain Cardboard (I almost wrote Shriori) @Shen: King of the Mist
- Shiori and Brace can visit either Toby or Finion in the half time thing, just to spice things up I dunno XD
- I've been on and off with crowd interactions and writing, something which I meant to stay on top of but don't particularly do. If anyone wants to write a crowd reaction then be my guest
- I don't know if @luxraystan (Absent for 12 weeks :/) is going to returning but in case she isn't we either have a traditional tournament set up where the winner of Toby and Finion faces Brace and the loser of Toby and Finion faces Shiori or we could still do the everyone fights every matchup system. If she does return who wishes to write a battle next: @Captain Cardboard or @Shen: King of the Mist
I provide a simple service

Speaking of which, I assume we're both trying to do our best to win and we'll decide who wins the match when both our characters are on their last legs?

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist

Hmm they could. It’s just been over like 10 weeks since I ever posted in this rp lol. Just feel a tad alien to it. I am debating what my next step should be in that regard is.

Raza: *Offers treat*
Blue: *Slides in to take it*
Sparky:
hqdefault.jpg

@Captain Cardboard @DarkHydraT @Shen: King of the Mist

Hey guys,

I have been gone for quite a while, almost a year at this point and no apology or explanation makes up for that. Life was being life and with so many things beginning to pile up things got cut out, not even by choice. I made a commitment when I made this Roleplay and I should've kept it regardless of what was happening with me. The very least I should've done was tell you guys what was happening and not leave you in the dark, which is what I did.

I am sorry for just disappearing out of nowhere and leaving ya'll without anything from me.

If you're up for continuing I'm more than happy and now capable of doing so but if not I do completely understand and I will not hold anything against you guys. You're all wonderful writers and people who did not deserve to just get ghosted like that. Once again, I'm sorry

@Captain Cardboard @DarkHydraT @Shen: King of the Mist

Hey guys,

I have been gone for quite a while, almost a year at this point and no apology or explanation makes up for that. Life was being life and with so many things beginning to pile up things got cut out, not even by choice. I made a commitment when I made this Roleplay and I should've kept it regardless of what was happening with me. The very least I should've done was tell you guys what was happening and not leave you in the dark, which is what I did.

I am sorry for just disappearing out of nowhere and leaving ya'll without anything from me.

If you're up for continuing I'm more than happy and now capable of doing so but if not I do completely understand and I will not hold anything against you guys. You're all wonderful writers and people who did not deserve to just get ghosted like that. Once again, I'm sorry
It's fine dude, at least we know now. Glad to have you back!

@DarkHydraT @Captain Cardboard @Shen: King of the Mist

If you guys want to do a typical tournament format I can edit my post and the next battles will be: Finion v Shiori for 3rd / Brace v Toby for 1st

If we stick with the everyone fights everyone approach then who would like to go next? I had a fifth person in the RP so no one would have a battle right after they've just had one but that plan has failed.

Unless someone would like to invite/recommend another person to the RP? XD

Or would could open the RP back up to ask to join and we'd get to choose whether we accept whoever applies

@DarkHydraT @Captain Cardboard @Shen: King of the Mist

If you guys want to do a typical tournament format I can edit my post and the next battles will be: Finion v Shiori for 3rd / Brace v Toby for 1st

If we stick with the everyone fights everyone approach then who would like to go next? I had a fifth person in the RP so no one would have a battle right after they've just had one but that plan has failed.

Unless someone would like to invite/recommend another person to the RP? XD

Or would could open the RP back up to ask to join and we'd get to choose whether we accept whoever applies
I'm fine with all options, but I'm unsure if anyone would join a tournament RP after two battles have already been played out. How would that work roster wise?

I'm fine with all options, but I'm unsure if anyone would join a tournament RP after two battles have already been played out. How would that work roster wise?

I suppose it could be said that they were always present or an in RP way could be figured out for their latish arrival?
If by Roster wise you mean the matches then battle list could go something like.

Shiori v Brace / Finion v Toby / (New) v Shiori / Brace v Finion / Toby v (New) / Shiori v Finion / Toby v Brace / (New) v Finion / Toby v Shiori / (New) v Brace (The amount of time I spent sorting this out oh my gosh)