• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Lottery Tournament (Discussion)

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
The best of both worlds, personality and power
Definitely my second favorite ghost type as far as both are concerned. I think you can guess my favorite...
CCE36E06-1A68-41BC-833E-35F4D897FBF6.gif

Hmmmm, yeah I’ll allow it xD
Its still the move night slash it’s just like a bostaff. (In x and y anime it was like a baton when Weavile used it and I just thought it’d be cool if it Rav-I MEAN ROGER, used it like a bostaff)

But it sounds cool so I’ll allow it xD
Once he stops using the move though Spectre won’t be able to summon it again if that makes sense?

Hmmmm, yeah I’ll allow it xD
Its still the move night slash it’s just like a bostaff. (In x and y anime it was like a baton when Weavile used it and I just thought it’d be cool if it Rav-I MEAN ROGER, used it like a bostaff)

But it sounds cool so I’ll allow it xD
Once he stops using the move though Spectre won’t be able to summon it again if that makes sense?
That makes perfect sense, I assume Spectre doesn't get hurt when holding it?

Yeah. I was gonna have it so she spotted the Night slash in the dust cloud since it's purple and glowing but I thought what I had was enough and I didn't want to scale it up too much. A direct night daze hit seemed like a lot XD

She definitely intended to hit Spectre, that was her goal but she wasn't able to aim for him. Her appearance returning to normal and then her dropping down was a second or two. The post is long because I was just trying to be descriptive XD She started charging the night daze whilst in the Bisharp form, where she raised her arms.

You probably already know everything in that second paragraph XD I dunno I ramble and put XD a lot apparently.

Yeah. I was gonna have it so she spotted the Night slash in the dust cloud since it's purple and glowing but I thought what I had was enough and I didn't want to scale it up too much. A direct night daze hit seemed like a lot XD

She definitely intended to hit Spectre, that was her goal but she wasn't able to aim for him. Her appearance returning to normal and then her dropping down was a second or two. The post is long because I was just trying to be descriptive XD She started charging the night daze whilst in the Bisharp form, where she raised her arms.

You probably already know everything in that second paragraph XD I dunno I ramble and put XD a lot apparently.
No problems dude, I'll have it graze Spectre's arm or something, lower down the dodging game

Okay I didn't want to make my post too long but I got a plan if Spectre carries on puking out that sludge XD
Raven's on a wall but on other side of the clearing she made with Night haze so there's basically a big open space of sludge wave in between them.
If you want Spectre to do another attack though feel free ; p I didn't want to make my post too long but I think I got something pretty good, one last attack from Raven before she doinks out because she is definitely done XD

Sorry for my absence btw, should be back and running smoothly now.

Honestly? I expected Focus Sash and Metal Burst, but I am totally okay with this show of Scylla's power. I do like that you showed off Golurk flying, that never fails to make me smile

I wanna mix things up a little ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ make things interesting /:p

Also posted again, finally @-@ Got next two days off so I shall be more rapid and get more than one done a day which I know I don't have to but I waaaant too.

Onto more professional matters:
@DarkHydraT Hit me up if something don't make sense in the post or you got an issue with it. Never actually wrote Lapuer battling so it shall be exciting.
@luxraystan Is one still with us?

No limit but be reasonable Is what I’m saying. Have a style and a reason why they knew that move. Spuddy’s more physical with only a few special attacks, which he’s very stationary whilst using

No limit but be reasonable Is what I’m saying. Have a style and a reason why they knew that move. Spuddy’s more physical with only a few special attacks, which he’s very stationary whilst using
I see, I can work with that. Would it be reasonable to assume that there's some fire left from Scylla's attempt of recreating Australia in January?

@DarkHydraT Not cheap at all, tell me if mine is as well XD

Willing to have Spuddy faint at this point. Dunno, if neither of them faint he'll synthesis and we'll see what happens, if he faints he faints XD
If Marionette faints then Spuddy will have to be returned, meaning when he's next out he'll have to immediatly synthesis putting him on the backfoot from the get go.

I dunno XD I'm REALLY enjoying this by the way ; p thank you.

Thank you all for still spectating and what not, tournament Rp's slow a little as it goes through the battles one by one but it's nice to stick through I find. Thank you all for doing so.