• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Lottery Tournament (Discussion)

@Shen: King of the Mist Also, I don't want to be that guy, but that was kind of autoing there when you wrote that Riptide got knocked into the Leech Seed. I was ubder the impression that he had reduced the power of the Hydro Pump enough to prevent that's from happening.

Like, I'm okay with it and I'm gonna roll with it (Riptide's gonna faint on the next hit anyways lol) just next time if that's something that you really wanted to happen let me know!

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
@Shen: King of the Mist Also, I don't want to be that guy, but that was kind of autoing there when you wrote that Riptide got knocked into the Leech Seed. I was ubder the impression that he had reduced the power of the Hydro Pump enough to prevent that's from happening.

Like, I'm okay with it and I'm gonna roll with it (Riptide's gonna faint on the next hit anyways lol) just next time if that's something that you really wanted to happen let me know!

Oh! I thought you knew from my last post, which said if the Hydro Pump hit, he’d smack him right into a bundle of leech seeds. So when you had it hit, I thought that meant you were okay with it. Or am I just going crazy here? XD

@DarkHydraT Dang it, loving this interaction but my managers gonna be back soon and I am not allowed on my phone xD

Next three days I got off though so from 9 hours onwards expect posts off me ;p

How was camping?
It's fine, life goes on. Unsure if I should have Toby recognize Finion or not, so yeah.

Camping was great, but taxing. I won't go in much detail in the discussion thread, but feel free to DM me if you want to know more

Damn I’m imagining Raza’s counter and it looks glorious xD Keep up the good writing you two ;p though how many Pokemon have fainted so far though? If it’s 6 right (Assuming Raza gets doinked) I’ll have to write something, half time and what not ;p

Finished work and I expected to have tonight by myself but gf has returned earlier than expected. I shall still write something though ;p

Damn I’m imagining Raza’s counter and it looks glorious xD Keep up the good writing you two ;p though how many Pokemon have fainted so far though? If it’s 6 right (Assuming Raza gets doinked) I’ll have to write something, half time and what not ;p

Finished work and I expected to have tonight by myself but gf has returned earlier than expected. I shall still write something though ;p

Thanks XD. This fight has some great visuals in general.

yeahhh so far 3 monkeys and 2 fish, with zoroark right there on fainting

that could be interesting, no rush though! We have time

Yeah, she's a pretty tough cookie. I was keeping her up just because she had taken a graze from a Low Sweep, plus that Fire Dragon Punch. And while that's a really strong move, Red and Purple are still just a Pansear and Aipom. Fake Out is a pretty weak move as well, so I would say that she's still just barely in there. At least, that was how I was judging it :/

Yeah, she's a pretty tough cookie. I was keeping her up just because she had taken a graze from a Low Sweep, plus that Fire Dragon Punch. And while that's a really strong move, Red and Purple are still just a Pansear and Aipom. Fake Out is a pretty weak move as well, so I would say that she's still just barely in there. At least, that was how I was judging it :/

it is anime logic after all. Pikachu has sweeped 6 evolved Pokémon that it was weak to in a single attack lol. Evolutions and stats don’t quite matter as much as the games.

and fake out can knock zoroark to 60% by itself says the damage calculator if we play by that logic lol

@Shen: King of the Mist Yo, 60%? lol, what calculator are you using?! That don't seem right at all to me, with the one I checked on Pokemon Showdown it showed 18.7-22.2%. I didn't know before now, just got curious.

But I get what you mean. It probably would have been better for Raza to have been knocked unconscious by the Fake Out instead of being fried by a Thunderbolt XD

aipom has flat out amazing attack stat for a little monkey XD made so many friends rage quit due to underestimating him. Especially due to fake out being normal typing

yeah no biggie, I can go ahead and delete my previous post.

Writing the new pitch soon, sorry for the wait guys.

On the topic of pitches do you all want to private message me a pitch idea perhaps?
We can use the pitch in RP if you want. I'll put down a list of pitches I already have with no description of course (No spoilers ; p) and then if you come up with anything else that's interesting don't be afraid to say ; p

Pitches:
•Grassy plains
•Swamp
•Mountain
•Forest
•Snow scape
•Sand pitch
•Dirt pitch
Ruins

Last edited:

Haha, Toby is starting to be real funny XD

Pitch Ideas:
Abandoned urban area/power plant
A flat, basic pitch similar to that in gyms.
I dunno what else

I’m good at these ideas.

a cliff covered mountainside
A steel covered tiled floor
A pool with several floating footholds
An icy tundra with crevices littering it.
A desert with tons of sand and several cactuses