• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Life of Highschoolers

Lis glanced back for less than a second, hearing Laura communicate with a girl named Nichole. She heard the name ‘Henry’, and clenched her fist ever so slightly, only noticeable to anybody really paying attention. ‘It shouldn’t matter. I don’t need to get involved,’ Lis scolded herself mentally. So, she didn’t.

The performance by Laura and Even was very well done, but in Sierra's eyes it was down right awesome! From the door being slammed in Even's face and the baguette. She just loved it, then watched Laura sit down next to a girl in a wheelchair then her partner sit next to her. Also heard her Laura comment on her drawing, ether out of pity or just start a conversation. After here them talk Sierra figured out that Nichole wasn't popular, then again she wasn't ether. She wanted to say something but the next group was about to start, "Maybe after class" she though but she had comment on the performance but heard something about a bully. "A bully?" Sierra asked.

Laura was startled for a minute, but turned to see another girl.

"Oh, yeah. He isn't a bully anymore, but his goons still are." Laura thought, not bringing up yesterday nights "incident".

"I mean, I guess you shouldn't, but after all the things that guy did ..." She mumbled crossly. She was unable to let go of one time Henry had locked her in her own locker and while also taking the key for two hours until Nichole managed to get a teacher's attention and told them that Henry had the key. Henry was forced to let her out, and apologised, although Nichole could tell it was fake. She hated Henry. She heard another girl, and then Laura started talking to her. "Huh, I didn't know Henry wasn't a bully," She murmured, surprise in her tone. It was true she hadn't been bullied for a while. The same guy from before, who had elbowed the glasses off her face began to chuck more paper balls at Nichole's head, but she still didn't realise.

"And he's actually very nice now..."

Even reserved his own comments about that statement, Henry having done questionable things to Laura that had infuriated him in the past. However, Even would swallow his tongue on this instance.

Gah.
The one reason Niomi Rodriguez hated being "the new girl".
The walk of shame.
The awkward encounter when she'd have to explain to the teacher why she was late.
I'm sorry, I'm new, I didn't know where the class was.
The burning feeling of eyes on her. Spectacular.
It's Theater class. They'll be busy watching.. rehearsals? I wonder if they have a play that's set already. Maybe they're just learning stage directions. What if...?
She shook her head quickly, firmly deciding to push that thought out of her mind. She made her way to the theater room, opening the door ever so slightly. Slung over her shoulder was a simple black backpack, and in her hand was a small, slightly crumpled piece of paper.
She made her way over to who she assumed was the teacher, talking in a hushed voice, considering it seemed there was something going on. The teacher smiled in a friendly way, took the piece of paper, and directed her to an empty desk, near what looked like a group of friends who were talking among themselves. The girl ducked her head, trying hard to remain unseen.
It didn't go too well, considering she was walking by desks. But whatever! She tried. That was all that mattered.

"Goons? hmm I can see this being a big problem." Sierra thought to herself wondering if it's gonna be a problem for her, let alone the girl in the wheelchair. Then seeing the dark tan girl walk in to her desk and hiding because she was late. she need to say something, "You know if your new there's shame of being late, I mean I'm a little new myself." she said to her trying to cheer her up.

Niomi ducked her head, offering a faint, sheepish smile.
"Heh. That, actually- that means a lot. I've been way too nervous about this whole thing..." she mumbled, her voice kind of quiet. Despite that, a faint New York accent edged her voice. Past the reassurance, she still felt like people were looking at her. Her cheeks burned and her skin prickled uneasily under the pressure of so many eyes.
Maybe Theater wasn't her best idea.

Nichole turned to her side to see the two new girls conversing. She didn't exactly know what to say and felt a bit awkward, so she raised her hand in the middle of class and quietly asked if she could excuse herself to the bathroom. The teacher allowed her to and she awkwardly moved her wheelchair away from her desk, wheeling out the room nervously, aware the group of bullies who she'd previously been bullied by were watching her and snickering.

She wheeled down the hallway in her wheelchair and into the bathroom. She backed her wheelchair against the wall in the bathroom when she got through the door, slumping in the wheelchair and letting out a little sigh. She calmed herself down from being so nervous after a minute although she began to daydream, still slumped in her wheelchair in the girls bathroom and forgetting about theater/drama.
-------
Meanwhile, the boy who elbowed Nichole's glasses off her face crept over to her Rowlet sketch and snatched it up, plopping down back into his desk. "Ooh, looky here, a picture by the girl who is so dumb she can't walk and needs to be in a wheelchair. By the looks of it, she is also four years old. My dog can poop better drawings than this," He sneered in a mocking tone, holding the sketch up in the air and showing his bunch of friends, who all snorted and snickered with laughter.

He then suddenly tore the drawing in half, a loud ripping noise as the drawing tore apart. "Oh no, aww, little girly's drawing was ruined," He snorted, his friends also laughing cruelly. He then started viciously tearing up the drawing, out of the view of the teacher though, before scattering the pieces of the drawing all over the floor.

Then creeping over to Nichole's desk again, he snatched the pencil case and quickly zipped it open, grabbing pencils as quick as he could and snapping each one in half and dropping them to the floor. In a matter of seconds, each pencil in the pencil case was snapped in half, and the bully kicked all the snapped pieces of pencil and paper under Nichole's desk so it looked like she was crazy and did it herself.

"Aww, little girly's drawing and pencils are bwoken, poor wittle thing," He snorted maliciously, his goony friends also laughing along with him as he slammed the pencil case back on the desk. He tapped Laura's shoulder with a cruel little smirk. "Looks like your little friend got what she deserves," He laughed in her face. "Don't try and do anything to me, you will regret it." He hissed with pride, strutting back over to his desk and plopping down in the chair. "Ya! You'll regret it!" One of his goon friends yelled, snorting.

Last edited by a moderator:
As previously mentioned, Niomi didn't really know how to hold her tongue. It was in situations like this that she wished she did.
Otherwise silent, she turned around to the jerk who'd torn up her paper and snapped her pencils. Curiously, she vaguely tilted her head.
"Jesus Christ. Who hurt you?" she asked rather quietly, but definitely loud enough to be heard. Despite the faintness of her tone, a bold look danced in her narrowed eyes. "I don't understand how unloved you have to be at home to where you feel the need to torment someone when they're gone. Only a coward would attack someone when they couldn't do anything about it." she pursed her lip, still staring at the guy, still speaking in the same obliviously monotone voice. She turned her attention to the idiot friends who were crowing with him. "Not to mention you lot. Learn to speak for yourself, alright? I await your improvement. Come talk to me when you're not such a moron, I'll check up on you." she smiled sweetly, although past it, they knew it was a grimace. She winked, still with that forced smile, and turned back in her seat. "Imbeciles." she huffed to herself, rolling her eyes and slouching. She knew they were probably going to try and retaliate, but it wouldn't really work. The damage had been done, and none of their three, maybe four insults would faze her, let alone the people around her.
Silently, she stooped down, picking up the pencils and the shreds of paper, and solemnly began taping the torn pieces together, fixing the pencils. She didn't do too well, considering all she had was Scotch tape, but eventually the pencils were sort of manageable, and she taped the picture up from behind so she could still work on it.
She was left with the end result of a slightly disproportionate Rowlet and some kind of crooked pencils, but still. She turned around and shot a charming smile to the group of goons, who grimaced under their breathes'.

Overhearing the entire conversation, Dylan saw red as he slightly shook with anger. He stood up when the teacher wasn't looking and walked over to the boy's desk. "Will I?" He growled as he grabbed the back of the bully's head and slammed his face into his desk. "Surely this is no less than what you do to her, isn't it?" Dylan walked back to his seat and sat back down monotonously.

Nichole, unaware of what was going on, let out a little sigh in the girls bathroom as she snapped out of her daydreaming state and wheeled out of the girls bathroom and down the hallway. She stopped by the water fountain and had a quick drink before wheeling back into the class. She stared in shock at Niomi scotch taping her Rowlet and pencils together while the group of bullies looked pretty scared of her, and the boy who was bullying her the most (the 'leader' of the friends) was groaning and clutching his face.

"What the hell ...?" She murmured, her eyes widened with shock and her eyebrow slightly raised in confusion. She stared at Niomi and then back to the bullies, the 'leader' of them smirking rudely as she slowly wheeled over to her desk, slotting her wheelchair by her desk. She stared at Niomi sadly before looking down at her crooked pencils and disproportionate Rowlet. "What happened?" She mumbled miserably, before turning around and glaring at the bullies with anger. They quickly turned their glance over to the front of the classroom where two boys were about to do their act.

She picked up her Rowlet picture sadly, staring at it miserably as the whole bottom half of it fell off. She laid it back on the table gloomily, her head hung sadly. A tear formed at the corner of her eye and slid down her face slowly. She wasn't upset JUST because the pencils were all snapped... there was another reason. She carefully and gently picked up all the pencils, overwhelmed with sadness as she carefully laid each one in the top pocket of her backpack.

She didn't care for Niomi's description of what happened. She was going to act. She wished she could be a bit more menacing - but she couldn't being in a wheelchair, and instead of being fierce and stomping over to them, she had to wheel over to them. Her height made her half a head smaller than the leader bully of the douche bags, and he smirked at her menacingly. "What are you going to do to me, little cryba - " He was about to say, before Nichole glared fiercely at him and slapped him, a loud slap noise. He reacted quickly, clutching his cheek in shock.

"That's payback for all the times you've hurt me, you freaking bullying douche!"
She shouted before she wiped tears from her eyes and wheeled out of the classroom before the teacher reacted to what just happened. She quickly wheeled into the girls bathroom and into a toilet cubicle, locking herself in. Once the door was locked she buried her face in her hands and had a little cry, muffled sobbing noises into her sleeves. To everybody it seemed like she was crying over the lone reason of her pencils being snapped, but this wasn't just it. The thought of something extremely treasured to her being broken made her want to break down in tears, and that she did.

Niomi couldn't help herself but to mentally cheer for the girl who slapped him, but the delight wilted immediately at the sight of the tears streaming down her face. She opened her mouth to say something, but quickly decided against it. She'd done enough.
"Now what is going on over here?" the teacher snapped, stalking over to them. Niomi ducked down in her seat. It was sort of amazing how she hadn't reacted sooner, actually.
"The girl who just left? She hit me! And that guy-" he pointed at Dylan, "He pushed my head on the desk!" the goon exclaimed, milking it for all the drama he could get. Niomi couldn't help but cut in.
"He tore up that other girl's drawing," she added, earning a fierce glare from the jerk. The teacher huffed.
"She shouldn't have been drawing in my class anyway. You lot, see me after class." the teacher hissed, addressing Andrew(?), his goons, Niomi, Dylan, and presumably the two girls who'd left. She shot a look at Even and Laura, as a warning, but didn't necessarily tell them to come after class.

(Sorry if I shouldn't have played the teacher. I dunno if @Yellow.lol plays the teacher exclusively... Sorry again if I violated something. I'll edit it if so :w: )

Lis rolled her eyes and turned around in her seat. “You’re going to yell at them for doing the right thing?” she asked the teacher. There was no accusing tone, rather a sarcastic one. “Had you been paying attention to your class rather than watching two people act together, you would’ve known that a lot of bullying just went on, and you did nothing as an authority to stop it,” she scoffed.

(OOC: Don't worry about it, I don't think yellow would have any problem about it.)

Sierra was in shock about all that just happed, the goons and Nichole hitting the one boys. Plus the fact that it happened in first place. Sierra also got a frustrated that the bullies acted defenseless when the teacher came along, "Oh, you guys are cowards." she thought to herself realizing might not be problem. "They probably work in pairs." she added to her train of thought. Then she responding to the warning too Laura and Even. "They didn't do any thing wrong, in fact didn't do anything at all." Sierra said to the teacher also realizing that Lis is right. A lot of bulling happened and a somewhat amount of noise was created and wondered, "Is she deaf?"

Dylan leaned back in his seat, clearly unfazed by the teacher's "intimidating" demeanor. "Okay." He turned back to look at Lis and shrugged, grinning sheepishly. He turned his attention back to the stage, ready for the next skit to start.

Ryan leaned over and whispered in Rico's ear. "Actually, on second thought, maybe we should have a story. Something like revenge, or something. You could be the guy whose family I killed, we'll have an intense bout, and you can defeat me, something like that. Cool?"
(@Gamefreak1996)

(It's fine, anyone can play the teacher)

Laura had dosed off, missing much of everything, including class. The bell rang, which had waken her up, and she grabbed her backpack, heading off to English, which was a class she liked, because she wanted to become an author one day.

(Sorry if I cut someone off in theater, I didn't read them all, because I wasn't really needed. I can edit it if needed.)

(Meh, Rico and Ryan can perform the next day)

Dylan put a hand on Lis' shoulder and grinned warmly. "I'll see you in a bit, okay?" He slung his backpack over one shoulder and headed over to the teacher. "Yes? You asked to see me and a few others?"

(SO sorry for not being on much these past few days. Exhaustion from everyday life and the Ultra Sun/Moon hype kinda got to me.)

Rico nodded and grinned when they were dismissed. "Sounds great, and we even get a little extra time to prepare it seems." he chuckled. "Name's Rico, by the way. Nice to meet ya." The Brazilian teen held out his hand to shake as he introduced himself with a carefree smile.

Ryan shook Rico's hand with a curt nod and half-grin. "Ryan. Charmed. Should we practice somewhere like my place after school, then? If your schedule's full, it's no trouble." He shoved his hands in his pockets after slinging his backpack over his shoulder. Ryan cracked his neck a few times and turned to Rico, waiting for a response.

(This has been dead for a while. Time to boost it up!)

Laura looked at her schedule, forgetting what class she was headed to. Dance. It was good timing too, because the formal was tomorrow. So she headed off in the direction of the music room, where dance was held in a room attached to it. She walked in the music room, where class was being held, and walked to the back of the room, where the dance class was piling in. She put her backpack on one of the hooks, and looked at the whiteboard.

"Ballroom" it read. Laura liked ballroom dancing. It gave her the chance to act like she was royalty, or important and such.

(And so it lives! XD)

Even in turn did not have a next class. No instead he had his hall monitor service as he would once more scan the halls to make sure no one was within them with the next classes starting unless they had a pass.

Even was just hopeful this time it would be quiet in the halls which would give him some time to relax as he walked through the halls.

(glad to see I didn't miss anything, at least. XD)

"I'll have to check my schedule, yeah." Rico said, agreeing with Ryan. "Here, gimme your number. I'll let you know if I have something else to do." He requested, taking out a notepad and pen. "I mean, I do have something else for today, but dependning on when THAT's taking place, I'm sure i could fit a rehearsal in."

Ryan nodded and took the notepad and pen, scrawling his number down. "214.....688......9093 (Btw, this is not my actual number; I have no idea what will happen if you call it. Would definitely not advise xD). There you go." Ryan handed the notepad and pen back to Rico and grinned before walking off to his next class. "See ya."

Dylan left the classroom and looked for Lis in the hallway. The teacher had just let him off with a warning and a lecture, so it wasn't that bad. Finally, he saw her and hurried next to her. "Hey," He greeted.

As Laura looked around, she expected to see Even pop through the door, but he never did. Laura then guessed he had hall monitor duty. So she looked around the room for the ballroom dancing partner. She saw Tommy, but he had paired up with Elyssa. Elyssa was naturally beautiful. She was smart, funny, and she was popular. She had bright blond hair, and freckles, with baby blue eyes. She had light skin, but it wasn't pale. She was what Laura described as the perfect girl. Lots of guys liked her, and a few girls did as well. Anyways, Laura didn't have a partner, and class was starting soon, so she was desperately scattered for someone to pair with

Even had been in his Hall Monitor shift, when as fate would have he he just happened to pass by Laura's dance class. Even had only taken a minor glance to the side, as just to see what kind of class it was given the door had been open, and had taken note Laura was there and it appeared she was by herself while everyone else seemed to pair up. Even frowned.

That's a shame. Wish somebody would pair up with Laura. Not like I could given I'm stuck in the halls. I mean not like a teacher is gonna ask me to do that anyway given I'm not in the class....

(WOO!)

Laura looked around, her hands together, in front of her chest, hoping to see someone to pair with. he looked out the door, and gave a small wave to Even, before looking around again.

"Laura, you'll just have to sit out this time." Ms. Fútwùrk stated.

Ms. Fútwùrk was never smiling. She wasn't very kind, either. Laura took her seat on the sidelines, a small wooden bench with he paint rubbed off, and spare wood shards sticking up in certain places. Laura tried to make herself comfortable, and looked at all the ballroom dancing couples. She sighed, and stared at her feet.

Dylan whistled as he walked through the halls of the school to his next period class. The teacher had let him off with a warning, but the bully got a detention slip and an office referral. He headed to Honors Biology, where the teacher paused her lesson and glanced at Dylan. "You're late, Mr. Sage. Where were you?" Dylan smiled and held up a slip of blue paper. "I have a pass from Mrs. Meghans. She just had something to tell me after class." He handed the woman the slip of paper, and the latter snatched it up, inspecting it before crumpling it up and tossing it in the recycle bin. "Alright, get seated quickly." Dylan nodded in compliance and sat down in his seat, whereupon the teacher turned back to the whiteboard and continued her lesson on photosynthesis and cellular respiration.

Even again had felt bad as he saw Laura alone. In truth, the former delinquent had no desire for dance as it was not an interest he had. However, seeing Laura alone made him wish he had. Which if that had not shown what changes she caused the former bad boy, nothing would have though Even had no idea what he could have done.

Though just ahead of him, another student seemed to be out of class. As he just appeared to be just be on his phone hanging out in the hall. Even sighed in response.

"Hey! Got a pass on you? If not you're gonna need to get to class." Even said, as his voice would have likely been heard by Laura and the Dance Class as he walked over to the lone student who seemed startled as he scolded him before he wrote him up and sent him back to his class. Even sighed in annoyance.

Laura heard something from out in the halls, but when she looked up to see who it was, she saw Henry, looking down at her. She smiled a bit, remembering that he'd changed a bit. Henry smiled back. He must've been late to class, because he was not paired up with anyone.

"May I have this dance?" he smirked, holding out a hand.

Laura sniffed, and wiped her eyes, for she'd been crying. Then, she wiped her hand on her jacket, and grabbed his hand, standing.
"Sure." she said with a smile.

She stood, his hand in hers, and they bowed to each other, formally. Then, with their hands together on one side, Laura's hand on his shoulder, his around her waist, they started to ballroom dance. Laura didn't like him. It was far from that. But it was simply an...acquaintance...helping out a girl.

Lis, who wasn’t in a great mood, was not exactly “excited” to be having a dance class. She had grown up with ballet, so she found no need to learn anything from the strict teacher. At the moment, she was slow dancing with a semi-familiar male, who kept trying to put his hands on her hips and below. The girl fumed, stomping on his foot violently each time he attempted the action, but it didn’t seem to stop him. Hopelessly, she glanced at the teacher, but she paid no attention to Lis.

After what seemed to be the thousandth attempt to grab her, Lis forcefully pushed the male away. “Touch me again - I dare you,” she hissed at him. He gulped and stepped back a step or two.

Ms. Fútwùrk turned to see Lis, and immediately blamed her for what happened, the band for the formal stopping.

"Lis, what in he world is wrong with you?!" the teacher exclaimed, looking at Lis in anger.

Laura turned to look at Lis, but immediately turned away, remembering how their friendship felt as though it was dying to her.

“I’m at fault here? Are you kidding me?” Lis argued, hands on her hips. “This ‘precious’ student keeps trying to hold me in places I don’t want to be held.” She whipped her head towards the accused male, who glanced around the room. Lis 100% expected the teacher to punish her, and not the male, but it was worth a shot. “Hold is a strong word...” the male stuttered as Lis glared at him.

Even had glanced inside the class again as he dealt with the kid on his phone. Seeing Henry and Laura had brought about...mixed reactions as he was not quite ready to accept the new Henry so seeing someone who had kidnapped Laura in the past dance with her rubbed him the wrong way.

Along with other issues he had, that related less to Henry but Even tried to disregard them.

The teacher on the other hand infuriated Even. As clearly it was not Lis' fault yet he blamed her anyway. What kind of staff member was this? It took Even considerable control not to barge into the room though that control had began to slip already...

Dylan, pretty bored at the moment, asked to get a drink of water and left the room. On the way to the nearest water fountain, he passed by the dance room, and through the door, he could see what looked like a stern teacher looming over a quite defiant Lis. Concerned, he spectated the whole ordeal. From his periphery, Dylan saw Even witnessing the exchange as well, and the latter seemed just about ready to intrude. Dylan chose to lean against the nearby wall and keep a calm eye on the situation.

Ms. Fútwùrk turned to the student, who was truly guilty.

"Is that true Mr. Michaels?" she asked, glowering at him.

Laura refused to look at what was happening, all eyes on the two dance partners.

Haha.. pfft, no..” he lied, shoving his hands in his pockets. Lis scoffed. She was tapping her foot angrily, not caring that most of the attention was on her and the guilty student beside her. At this point, Lis just wanted to go home and break down, but she had to defend her claim.

"Hm. Both of you, to the office." Ms. Fútwùrk said. "And before you say, 'but'."

Some of the students giggled immaturely. Laura sighed, as everyone watched them, waiting for them to leave. Laura rubbed her fingers in-between her other fingers, making them feel soft. It was just something she did when she was nervous.

Lis held back her protest, closing her eyes and letting out an angry sigh. Biting her tongue, she stormed out of the classroom, not noticing Even or Dylan as her eyes began stinging with tears. I’ve already cried today, and here we go again, she thought to herself. Slowly, the male trailed behind her, glancing at Dylan nervously, then continuing on the path to the office.

Everyone just stared at the door.

"Stop staring and get back to work!" Boomed the strict woman.

Laura was happy she didn't need to talk to Lis yet. But as she continued to dance with Henry, she knew exactly what she would've said.