• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Life of Highschoolers

Laura nodded, as she took this thought into mind.

Perfect...now all I need to get is courage...and a mint...

Laura then started talking about the clouds, and how she never really noticed how beautiful they were.

Even would listen to Laura talk about the clouds, taking note of how beautiful they were himself as he gazed at them while Laura was talking. Even had to admit, watching clouds was an activity he always enjoyed doing. Just helped to...take his mind off things when his life got bad.

Doing it with Laura, made it so much better.

"Oh, just kiss already, you two!" Rico joked as he walked up to them, looking a bit on the weary side. "In all honesty, it's good seeing you two again. Sorry I haven't been around much. Things have been...busy to say the least." He chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his shaved head. "I, uh...understand if you're upset with me."

"Huh? No not at all! It's good to have you back." Laura said, standing up and giving Rico a friendly hug.

Laura just dismissed his kissing comment from before, as she unwrapped herself from the hug, and sat back on the bench.

"You can sit with us, if you'd like." Laura said, patting the seat to the side that Even wasn't sitting on.

"Nothing much. Me and Even are going to formal together. I think that's the only new thing...unless you'd like to come to my house after school to watch Spirited Away with us." Laura said, giving Rico the offer to join them for the movie. "It's about two hours long, according to the time I saw."

Sneaking a few glances at the group of three talking happily compelled Dylan to go join them. He assumed it would be a little boring if he only socialized with Lis his entire school year. Dylan put away his phone and walked over to the pair of benches at which the trio were sitting and waved at all of them. "Hey, guys. How you doing?"

"Doing fine actually, how have you and Lis been doing?" Even asked. One might guess this might have been a tease, but his tone indicated otherwise. Even just considered Lis a good friend and wanted to know how she had been when she spent her time with Dylan.

"I'm doing great." Laura said. "You can sit down if you'd like."

Laura scooted closer to Even to make room, which she didn't really notice, until she felt his arm touch hers. She almost winced, but she held it in. There was a small dash of pink on her face, though.

Dylan grinned at Laura and sat down on the bench. "Well, um.." He paused before continuing. "We're dating." He chuckled as he fiddled with his thumbs nonchalantly. "It all happened kinda suddenly; once I regained consciousness in the ER, Lis came to visit, and she soon confessed her feelings for me, something I was actually planning to do myself."

Rico smirked, but said nothing about Laura's blushing. "Yeah, why not. I hear it's a good movie." He replied to her invitation. He then turned to Dylan. "Congrats, man." he said. He then felt a small headache enter his system, and put a hand to his head to massage it away. Lucky them. They don't have to worry about sudden debt. he thought.

Even noticed his hand on Laura's when she moved over and quickly turned his head to hide his own blush. Even hoped no one noticed before he himself noticed Rico massage his head as if he were having a headache or something.

"You okay?" Even asked Rico.

Ezren had gotten assigned back to his previous school, as the teachers thought it would help him re-stabilize his current behavior and emotions - which of course was en ruled by his father, as all of the teachers didn't actually think that, they were being payed by his father to think it. So he'd been visiting the school on and off, just going there for a few lessons, as he would be graduating at a fairly young age, and he needed the most classes he could get. Ezren approached the school front, but he had noticed a bench beneath two trees had been filled by his friends.

With a smile he started towards them giving the hardy group a wave. "Greetings," he gave a chuckle, "Been awhile since I've seen you all." he stated, leaning on the tree right beside the bench.

(Ay, nice to have you back!)

Dylan smiled and nodded in thanks to Rico before he heard a new voice and turned in the direction of the sound. Dylan gave a wide grin as he stood up and clapped a hand on Ezren's shoulder. "Sure has. It's great to have you back."

"Hi, it's Ezren right? We haven't talked very much. Good to see you back and healthy." Laura said, as she looked at the boy before them.

Then Laura sighed, shaking her head with a smile and looked at the group of teenagers around her.

"Why don't we all come to my house and watch the movie, if that'd be okay with all of you? Spirited Away, is the movie." Laura said, inviting all of them to her place.

She hoped they'd happily accept, if they weren't busy. But Laura wouldn't force them to.

Dylan shrugged and nodded. "Sure, I can tag along. My mom has a business trip, so she'll be out of town for a while, and my dad's been working over at Japan for a few years." A new thought came to mind. "Would you be okay if Lis tagged along with me? If she was free, that is."

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm fine." Rico replied, "Just got a little headache is all." He knew better than to try and hide things from his friends, and honestly, a headache isn't really worth worrying over. He then looked over to Ezren. "Hey, good to see ya back on your feet." he said. He was quiet for a little bit, enjoying the blissful morning. His gaze eventually met the clouds.

Ezren grinned and chuckled along with Dylan, then greeted the others, glad to be back with his friends. After a brief time on meetings, Laura suggested that they should watch a movie at her house - which was a great idea to Ezren. "Yeah, sounds fun," he smiled, then scratched the back of his head. The wind softly breezed by, rolling along the clouds.

It truly was a nice day...

After dressing into a cute, casual outfit, Lis grabbed a quick snack before heading outside with her backpack. She arrived at school, hands in her pockets. Seeing the huddle of her friends lingering, she smiled and began approaching them. When she was close to them, she stood near Dylan with a cheerful smile before looking over to see Ezren.

“Oh, hey, welcome back!” she grinned at the classmate.

Dylan smiled and ruffled Lis' hair playfully. "Hey, there. We were just talking about a get-together Laura had planned. A movie called 'Spirited Away', was it?" He turned to Laura for verification.

Last edited:
Ezren nodded at Lis as she walked up to them - then glanced over to see that Dylan and Lis were quite comfortable with each other. I knew it... he thought proudly, confirming his predictions. He then looked at Laura and Even, how attached they've seemed. So two couples over the course of a few days... he chuckled then stood straight, checking his phone.

Laura cringed mentally at the name “Lis”. They had been friends for the first few days of school, but Laura just found it hard to keep up. And before she knew it, Lis was in front of them, which made Laura shudder on the inside.

“Oh, I forgot, I’m busy tonight.” Laura lied, as she shoved her book at on her back and stood up. “See you in class, guys.”

And Laura walked off, heading into school, and walking to the theatre room, where she’d do drama class.

Even frowned at this, giving an apologetic look to the group before he would follow Laura towards drama class.

Drama class, the irony that the formally ex-degenerate being in a drama class due to this schedule change did not escape Even before he sat next to Laura. Even said nothing at first, but since class had not began yet, he would turn to Laura.

"Everything alright?" Even asked, referring to Laura's sudden decline of after school movie invitations and bolting out. Even knew something was up, but Even had no clue what it was.

"Okay, just wanted to make sure cause the whole thing seemed kinda abrupt. I was unaware you had piano practices." Even admitted, finding the whole thing to be a bit fishy but he wasn't gonna make a comment on it now. Even would need to consider a motive Laura would have for lying before he'd even consider making that accusation.

Lis felt pretty dejected when Laura was quick dismiss herself when she arrived. “Oh,” she said quietly before Laura hurried away. She glanced at Even, who soon followed her. Sighing, she looked to Dylan. “Sorry if I just ruined some plans.”

Dylan smiled and placed his hand on Lis' shoulder. "It's okay. I guess Laura forgot she was busy later today. Come on, it's almost time for class." He took Lis' hand in his and led her into the building.

Weakly smiling, she followed him, only thinking about why Laura was so quick to get away from her. She had a feeling it had something to do with her not spending as much time with Laura.

Dylan looked back at Lis' weak grin and sighed. He looked around to see if everything was clear, then sharply turned into a secluded hallway, one in which he would sometimes sit against the wall and think if he was having a rough day. When the two arrived, Dylan turned around and placed his hands on Lis' shoulders. "Lis," He said softly. "Do you think this is because she's busy, or because you were?" There was no accusing tone; instead, it was warm and curious.

Rico wasn't exactly sure if Laura was being honest about her piano lessons, but he wasn't one to pry into personal busines unless it really mattered. And so, with that in mind, he made his way to his next class. As he walked through the corridors, he noticed Lawrence standing over another student, who was nervously telling him something while he wrote in his notebook. Another gossip topic, he assumed. When he got to his class, he took a seat and prepared himself for another boring lecture.

Looking down, Lis shrugged. “I don’t.. I don’t know, I guess,” she sighed. “I think she’s mad at me because I’ve been spending time with other people.” She paused. “That’s.. kinda self-centered for somebody to do, though,” she added, looking up at Dylan.

Dylan sighed and looked into Lis' eyes, pulling her into a hug. "Hey, listen. It's also partially my fault. When I saw you, I," He paused and swallowed before continuing. "I just felt... something, you know? I don't know what it was, but all it told me was... I wanted to be with you. I just took that feeling and all of a sudden, I unintentionally became compelled to be the center of your life." He pulled away from the hug and looked at Lis again. "You and Laura may have some tension because you haven't talked or hung out with her much, but that tension is because I made an appearance in your world. So I truly apologize. Just because we're in a relationship, it doesn't mean that you should just ditch your friends, but I completely disregarded that."

Guiltily, Lis hung her head. “It’s not your fault. It’s not Laura’s fault... it’s.. mine,” she sighed. “I would talk to her, but she’s so tense around me! Or, she could talk to me! I just...” Lis hopelessly waved her arms.

Soon class was starting, and Laura had completely forgotten about the tension between her and Lis. Or at least let it slip her mind for the class. She was told to make an improv with one or two selected people of her choice. So she got up on stage, and called Even up with her. They were then given two minutes to discuss what they'd improv.

"Okay...I have no ideas, do you have any?" Laura asked, completely out of mind.

Even had to admit, being called up for an improv was not something he had been prepared for. However, Even quickly tried to think of something. Anything that could help.

"Well, we could do a comedy sketch?" Even suggested.

"Maybe...maybe we could do a think where I'm a guy who tries to steal your purse or something and I fail in comically fashion while you remain unaware I am trying to do anything at all?" Even suggested, simply saying the first thing that came to his head.

"Thirty seconds." Mr. Ater said, while looking at the clock.

"I like that idea, and we'll make up the rest as we go along." Laura said quickly before turning to Mr. Ater. "We're ready!"

Mr. Ater nodded, and counted to three silently before pointing at the two Sophomores.

"Action."

Laura thought quickly, and thought that a small introduction to the robber would work, so she fluffed her hair, pretending she was a fancy middle-aged woman, and slightly bumped into Even.

"Oh pardon me, I was on my way to the bakery." she said in a fake British accent.

Even had to quickly shift in character as the sleazy would-be thief who puts on a "friendly" greeting.

"Oh no trouble ma'am, I see the bakery is just across the street. How about I lead you there, this place is full of questionable ruffians who'd try to take advantage of gullib...I mean kind-hearted people like you." Even said making it clear to the class how much of an obvious con-man he is, and if Laura kept in character she would remain oblivious despite these obvious hints.