• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Life of Highschoolers Discussion

(Is it too late to join?)
Name: Jake, Harrison, Pierce.
Appearance: Jake usually wears a hoodie with black as primary and several shades of green as flames, when he isn't wearing a hoodie he is wearing a Blue t-shirt with a black tank top. He has black hair with a blue stripe of dyed hair forming a half X in his hair. He has sort of pale skin with blue eyes. He is also of normal build but is a bit taller than average people his age.
Personality: Jake is either really kind and sincere or really kind and manipulative. Hides some dark things which I will reveal in the RP.
Type: Hacker, usually has an electronic device on him at all times, is able to hack past the school firewalls.
Crush (if you have one): None yet.

Name: Ace Airsome
Appearance: Blonde hair, black T-Shirt, blue jeans, diamond blue addidas shoes and a silver bracelet. Sometimes wears a black jacket also wears a gold chain around his neck
Personality: Ace is funny as well as cool but never mess with his friends as he loves them like his family. Ace is brave too.
Type: Freshmen (so he is basically new)
Crush: Jennifer (Haven't met yet)
Extra info: Ace cares about his friends so much, he sometimes considers them as family. Ace is normally the cool kid and hates bullies. Although he doesn't get bullied, he would take any bully on to protect anyone. The silver bracelet on Ace's watch acts as a watch too.

Seems pretty interesting. I'll look over the story thus far to try and get up to speed, but for now, here's my character Bio:

Name: Rico Frenandez

Appearance: bright green eyes, shaved head, and a deep tan in his skin, with an average body build and height, wears a pair of baggy black pants, a red tank top, and occasionally a cap he brought with him from his home town, Rio de Janerio (I hope I spelled that right). Also wears a pair of slightly worn running shoes. He also has a couple of scars from multiple sources.

Personality: Rico has an upbeat, carefree attitude most of the time, and is often easy to get along with. He's also quite daring, willing to put himself in difficult situations to either help those he cares about, or just for the thrill of it, and tends to make witty jokes and comments whenever the scenario calls for it. That said, he's not without his flaws. His daring can occasionally come off as headstrong (especially when he gets into these situations intentionally) and foolish, and he can be a little too relaxed at times. Also, he doesn't like bringing up his past for some reason.

Additional Information: Rico has a strong passion for athletics such as music and dance, parkour, and martial arts (favoring a mix of Taekwondo and Capoeria taught to him in Rio, with a little break dancing thrown in for good measure). He also has a YouTube channel under the username "TropicalTyphoon", where he posts various tutoring videos for these activities in his free time.

Type: The Fun-Loving Foreign Newcomer

Crush: None as of now.

Last edited:
Name: Robby King
Appearance: Long brown curly hair with blue eyes. Thin, but stays in shape. 5'11, roughly 160 pounds. Typically wears light blue jeans and white worn out sneakers waist down. Most of his wardrobe is flannels and t shirts.
Personality: Typically quiet when to himself and gives short answers to people he doesn't trust or know. Once comfortable around others, He tends to be generally kind and loves a good joke. He puts himself in others shoes too much so he's used to being taken advantage of or telling others no. His quiet attitude towards strangers is from his abusive stepcather who frightened him as a child; emotionally, physically, and mentally. To escape from the harsh reality, he tends to listen to music and play his bass.
Type: Quiet musician
Crush: N/A
@Yellow.anime

Last edited:
My rules state no alcoholic topics and such, so you'd need to edit that. You also need to add your gender, type, (additional info if wanted), and your crush as of now, which doesn't need to be anyone yet, or anybody ever. All up to you

Name: Jack Anderson
Appearance: Jack is considered small and wiry. He is pale, with sharp cheekbones, hazel eyes, and thick, shaggy, black hair. He always wears his leather jacket that falls to the back of his knees, it has a leather strap running across it to keep it on. He wears a button-up blue shirt underneath it. He also wears boot cut jeans.
Personality: Jack is very open minded and has a strong sense of justice.
Type: [CAN'T THINK OF ONE!]
Extra: Jack owns a black Chevy Camaro. He also owns a guitar and carries it around with him.
Crush (if you have one): None yet

You need to have a type for me to allow you in, and luckily for you, I have a couple in mind.

Open minded
Musician
Popular
Anti-Bully (which means you stick up for people)

You can choose from those, unless you have a different approach?

Name: Jack Anderson
Appearance: Jack is considered small and wiry. He is pale, with sharp cheekbones, hazel eyes, and thick, shaggy, black hair. He always wears his leather jacket that falls to the back of his knees, it has a leather strap running across it to keep it on. He wears a button-up blue shirt underneath it. He also wears boot cut jeans.
Personality: Jack is very open minded and has a strong sense of justice.
Type: Musician and Open-minded.
Extra: Jack owns a black Chevy Camaro. He also owns a guitar and carries it around with him.
Crush (if you have one): None yet

@Yellow.anime
I've read everything up to this point in the story and I think I'm ready to join in, if that's alright.

Name: Zeke Quake
Appearance: Zeke has short black hair and it is styled into a disheveled quiff. Zeke usually wears a black t-shirt underneath a different colored flannel shirt everyday. Wears a gold chain necklace around his neck. Usually wears dark blue jeans. Blue eyes and usually has his black and gold air jordans on. Has more of a thin build. Skin is a light tan. Height is about 5'7"
Personality: He is quite social but likes to stay quiet at times. He was more of a popular kid in middle school and he knows a lot of people which allows him to fit into almost any type of group. He actually has a group of kids that follow him around because he still has some type of social standing in high school. Can be a jerk at times but can be a good person if he's with the right people. He doesn't really back down from anyone unless he knows he has no chance. He is always chewing gum unless he's eating or drinking. For hobbies, Zeke loves playing basketball and he is part of the local basketball team. He also plays video games when he has free time at home.
Type: Popular
Crush: None yet

One question: Does our character need too play an instrument?

Last edited:
Is everyday the same schedule or does it rotate? I'm just confused because Laura is going to science class after lunch but the day before she had PE after lunch.

Consider adding me please ;D
-------------------------------------------
Name:
Ezren Tailio Yillang
Religious Descent: Korean Family
Appearance: Scrony; but still has some muscle. Black hair--fairly short (Goes down to nose), brown eyes, white skin tone. Standing at 5'10, and 134 pounds.
Personality: Bold, straight-forward, can be humorous, kind. Embarrassed of his culture, he attempts to hide it as best as he can. Curious, does not abstain from asking personal questions--and often doesn't know the difference.
Basic Apparel: Grey hoodie, with 'Cool stuff' on the base of it. Normally wears different shades of khakis; but also takes interest in black sweat-pants. Wears a pair of white glasses, with grey-siding.
History: Commonly refereed as Tailio, this boy has trouble fitting in with others. When Azren was in the midst of his youth, his elder brother--Tato--had been hit by a car, after the ambluance had arrived, Ezren's parents had been balling, swept away in tears. As a child, he had been ponderous of what happened. After running forward to inspect; laying before him, was his brother...
After years of therapy, Ezren learned to accept the tragedy, and decided to move on with his life. His parents sent him to another school, as the old one was treating him poorly. Now that he arrived at his brand-new school, Tailio had sworn to start this school-year anew.
Crush: Although could develop one, Ezren does not have a crush.
--------------------------------------------------
;)

Last edited: