• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Life of Highschoolers Discussion

Lol, sorry, I just find it hard to sense jokes and sarcasm. I thought you were for real, so sorry :'|.

I'm actually really hostile about what most people say. It either means they've said something before and i don't trust them, or I can't read them through the internet:p. You'd probably be the second thing.

So that is where Veronica came from. You didn't need to throw out Roman. You could make an additional girl. Also, I feel that more crushes, could slimly, possibly happen for Laura, but considering she isn't popular, it will probably work better for Lis. I mean, she already has a bunch of guys falling for her, am I right? ;):up:

No, it's different for classes. But truly that's an excuse for that everyone really just says what they want to happen, so we'll just stick with that. Sorry if that sounded sassy, it wasn't supposed to be.

Nah, it's alright. I'll try to keep that in mind next for the next class. Btw, is it social studies for everyone else like you said in a previous post?

I'm confused, but I'll explain social studies.

In Handrakes Highschool, Social Studies is about being Social to one another, and getting to know them. Studying the Social life of you and others. Social Studies.

Same, history used to be called social studies in elementary school for me. Btw, I just realized I didn't correctly word my question. I knew what you meant by social studies and I meant to ask if it was the next class. Sorry. :(

Oh boy. Hopefully not too late to join?

Name:
Dylan Sage
Appearance: Short black hair brushed to the left, rectangular glasses, usually wears a white tee with navy jeans and white sneakers.
Personality: Dylan is very lively, never afraid to brighten up a gloomy situation. He's extremely kind and open to those he meets, and usually helps people feel better through his humor. Of course, you never want to take that for granted. If you piss him off, it's a life-changing experience.
Type: The New Guy
Crush (if you have one): N/A

Okay, I'll do it soon. Just have to update status, and then I'll be good.

Name: Clemont Terron
Personality: He's smart and gets many questions right on tests, his lowest test score being an 84. He studies more than anything, and is very introverted, usually eating and inventing all at once. He doesn't care about bullies, either.
Type: Nerd/ Misunderstood

Last edited:
I think we should try to make more characters who are less nerdy, as it will make a confusing plot for story. Having just 2 is okay, as they will kind of butt heads. So for any new bios - please attempt to make your intelligence in subjects, just a little less exceed-able upon average students.

Anyway, can people regulate the timezone of days? If I did just state that my chara awoke - then went to school it would still give time for you to say your stuff.

tl;cr: Can I regulate the time; People should stop making brilliant characters.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Is it too late to join this rp? It seems interesting considering the concept. Simple yet rich in my opinion.

When all characters have gone to bed, then anyone can change from night to day. And if you leave a bio, I will decide if you can join. It's never too late to join an RP of mine.

Since my next post introduces a new character, I figured I'd add a new profile. If you don't accept, let me know, and I'll edit the post.

Name: Lawrence Grant

Appearance: Lawrence is a rather scrawny fellow with average height. He has blonde hair which he combs frequently, a pair of glasses, a fair skin tone, and sharp blue eyes. He is often formally dressed, wearing a dress shirt (a different color for each day) and tie, black trousers, and loafers.

Personality: Three words: Deceptive, Underhanded SNAKE! While on the surface Lawrence seems to show kindness for others, and seems to have a pleasant attitude, he has very little actual care for anyone other than himself, if any at all, due to his Anti-Social Personality Disorder. He's manipulative, charismatic, and analytical, always challenging school rules and finding loopholes in them he can exploit to have his way. He also runs a solo information business, and keeps tabs on just about everyone. He's also not afraid to get his hands dirty if he has to, and while he's not physically strong, he's quick on his feet and has an incredible tactical prowess. Most of the time, however, he doesn't even need to lift a finger to beat someone; only to break them mentally.

Type: The Puppet Master

Crush: none

I'm not that old to know what a Formal is, XD. I just know Prom and Homecoming. (Homecoming is very little in my mind)

If you could explain that it would be wonderful, LOL.

And why is it killing you?