• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Life of Highschoolers Discussion

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
(I hope I’m not too late to join)

Name: Otis Russell

Appearance: She has long, wavy, brown hair. Otis has peachy skin, and hazel eyes. Otis wears blue glasses, a fluffy white sweater, blue jeans, red sneakers, and a pastel pink backpack that has a picture of a Scolipede on it.

Personality: Otis is shy, but she is very kind once you get to know her. Otis plays video games a bit too much, and her favorite game is Pokemon Black Version Two. She has knowledge on lots of video games, even though she is forgetful. She is very good at drawing, but Otis doesn’t like showing her drawings to others. Otis really enjoys nature, and she likes caring for plants and animals. But she can be impatient from time to time, and she hates it when people are nosy.

Type: Well, she is a video game nerd, and can sometimes (Not very much) get bullied for that.

Crush: Has none so far

Last edited:
@OtisRolePlays
Get your groove on! The high school formal is currently taking place, so be sure to enjoy yourself. As far as the recent happenings, I suppose all you really need to know is Dylan and Lis are together along with Even and Laura. Although it hasn't been too far into the semester, we have faced some bullies and other strange people, but nothing really impactful to the RP as a whole.

While some other people are absent in the RP, I'm sure they'll be back anytime soon. Otis is probably already attending the school (I'd assume) so don't worry about too many introductions, as most of our characters might have noticed or seen Otis before, after all a school is only so big.

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Name: Marcel Galliard
Appearance: He has pitch black hair but some of it covers his left eye. Eyes are red (HE ISN'T PSYCHOTIC!) Wears a leather jacket with a white T-shirt underneath it, boots with dulled-out spikes, and jeans
Personality: His personality will change depending on the mood. Loves listening to dubstep (Sabrepulse is one of his favorites) and in his free time he plays his Switch on either Smash Bros. Ultimate or Just Shapes and Beats.
Type: The popular Boy (Protects his friends)
Crush: None

( hope I can join, I need another thing to do.)
Name: Oliver ( Ollie ) Thompson
Appearance: Oliver has messy brown hair, wears a light-blue t-shirt, Brown pants, dark green tennis shoes,and one dark brown eye, and one dark blue eye.
Personality: Oliver stays quiet most of the time, and often stands to the side. He parents moved him from his old school due to bullying, and he didn't have many friends anyway. He has a older brother named Thomas, who goes to a nearby collage. Thomas often picks on Oliver, and his friends often join him. Oliver still manages to hide everything with a smile, but stays quiet, but when he trusts someone, he acts friendly and energetic.
Type: Shy, nerd-like.
Crush: None yet.