• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Life of Highschoolers Discussion

yea, took me a while to upload

hard to click the mouse when you're crying tbh

a formal is basically a smaller version of prom; boys go with girls, vice versa, i THINK there's dancing, but i'm not sure :3

For the class schedule, I've memorized it based on who's with who in each class. Then if there are characters in different classes at the same time, then I assume that whenever one is a certain class, that means the other must be in the other class... That was not a good explanation.

For example, in the previous day, Laura had science together with Even, Lis and Zeke. However, Rico was in history class at the same time. Judging from that, correct me if I'm wrong, but that would mean that Rico would never have the same science class as the others. As for PE, from what I've read, Lis, Laura, and Even had the same PE class. If my theory is true, then unfortunately for Dylan, but since Laura is now in technology, that would mean Lis and Even would have to be there as well because theoretically share the same technology class.

Something I'm doing to make it easier for me is if Zeke has a seperate class from the others, it'll still take place at the same time. Like right now in the story for example. Since Laura is supposed to be in technology, based on Zeke being in history at the same time in te previous day, Zeke will always have history when Laura has technology.

So yeah, that's my School Schedule Theory. Lel, it's kind of funny that I had to theorize a school schedule. Maybe it would be better if we put each character's schedule in this thread so we all have a way of knowing which class the characters are supposed to be in. Anyways, what do you guys think of that theory? I'm pretty sure I might be overthinking this but I hope it made some type of sense...

Cool, and well thought out! But, technically, I just let everyone choose the class they want to be in from these.

Math, English, Band, Gym, Technology, Social Studies, History, Science.

After school activities consist of these.

Football, Soccer, Swimming, Chess Club, Wilderness Club, Tennis, Religion club, Wrestling.

Okay, I'll do it soon. Just have to update status, and then I'll be good.

Name: Clemont Terron
Personality: He's smart and gets many questions right on tests, his lowest test score being an 84. He studies more than anything, and is very introverted, usually eating and inventing all at once. He doesn't care about bullies, either.
Type: Nerd/ Misunderstood

Sorry I didn't notice this! LOL, so you need to have the same set up for a bio as the one on the first page as the original thread.

LOL by the looks of it, Lis seems to like Dylan. Laura has barely met you though,so if the ship decides not to sink, Laura might not be the happiest.

Last edited: