• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Kerlo Reigon

"Well I'm flattered, your not to bad looking yourself. Yeah I feed these guys. This Pidove in particular likes to eat really sweet food and is the most friendly," Mimi grinned talking without a care in the world. She looked around lazily and sighed. The Pidove snuggled into the crook of her neck and cooed.
"Volkit! Kit kit kit! Vooool kit kit," Valkery cried out in surprise, blushing brightly. Her tail stood straight and she tried to push him off over her. She mewed softly and relaxed instinctively when she felt him rub his muzzle against her scruffle, face feeling like it was on fire, 'ahh! Get off Frost! Leeet me go.'

"aww thanks. hey wanna be friends. Wow thats cool i like pokemon as well but i never got to feed them like them ...i feed my houndour but he doesn't like my pokefood...i wish someone would teach me" she blushed.
Frost shook his head then the Attact wore off and he saw what he was doing and he jumped off of her and he walked away "Dir ice " he groaned then he smirked "what the heck did i just do" he whispered

"Pull him out and I'll show you. We can be friends sure," Mimi hummed and reached into her bag to pull out a peice of all different types, from bitter to spicy to sweet. She laid the out on the ground and shooed the Pidove away when he tried to eat the sweet food.
"Volkit! Kit kit vol Volkit. Kit kit vol kit," Valkery squeaked after him and started grooming her fur to fix it. Her tail swayed side from side as she cleaned herself, trying to get his scent off of her and make herself smell like herself again. Her face was still flushed and she was still trying to calm down.

"ok " she smiled then she sent out houndour and he looked at Mimi and he looked at the spicy food and he took a bite and he smiled then he ate some more. "wow he likes that kind"
Frost sighed then he looked at her then he ran to her "Dir Ice ice" or "i'm sorry i didn't mean to i couldn't control myself" he drooped

Valkery hissed at him and ran to Gale who picked her up. She curled around her trainer's neck, with a huff. She put her nose to the sky not wanting to look at the other Pokemon.
Mimi smiled and handed Zina a bag of spicy food. She laughed at the Pokemon and let Pidove eat the sweet food. Other pidoves showed up and ate the food, cooing loudly and begging for more, "no more or you'll all be fat! You can keep that food. As a Pokemon breeder its my job to help people with problems like that".

Ziro sighed he returned Frost and he smirked "no fighting guys" he sighed then he walked up to Gale and he smiled "i love you" he kissed her ears.
Zina took the bag and she smiled "thanks Mimi..." she giggled at the pokemon the houndour came up to her and he smiled "aww you like me now" she teased her pokemon then she pet him.

"No problem," Mimi grinned before taking a drink out of her water bottle. She stretched and stood up, spooking the Pidove away. She released a chatot from a pokeball, "tell dad I'm going to be home late. Ok"?
Gale giggled and handed him a coffee. Her ears turned red when he kissed them, hugging him tightly she kissed him on the bottom on his jaw and up to his lips, "I love you to".

Zina smiled then she looked at her and she stood up as well and she smiled "aww why are you gonna be late tonight" she asked with a tease then she smiled at her.
Ziro smiled then he took the coffee and he blushed when she kissed him " aww you look so cute" he smiled at her.

Gale just laughed at what he said. She stepped back and took a drink of her coffee. She pet Valkery who just meowed happily at her and giggled, "your so mushy. It's adorable".
"Why do you think? We are going on an adventure," Mimi smirked and stretched before offering Zina her hand with a bow, "if you want to of course"?

Ziro smiled then he laughed at Valkery " i wish Frost and her would really get along " he smiled then he pet her.
"yay a adventure" Zina took her hand and she waved goodbye to ziro and Gale "bye guys" she said then she looked at Mimi "of course i want to" she smiled then she hugged her.

Mom grinned and led Zina to a movie theater. She waved at the owner and he let them through without pay, "his wife used to babysit me when I was small. So he lets me watch for free. Any movies your interested in"?
"They were getting along earlier. I wonder what happened," Gale shrugged looking at Ziro with a confused smile m.

Zina smiled then she looked around the theater and she hugged her "hey your my host so you choose " she blushed then she hugged her tight.
Ziro chuckled then he kissed her "i don't know maybe he was messing with her to much "

"Ok there's this new one about a growlithe that is lost and need to find his way home. Let's go," Mimi smiled and led the girl into one of the movie theaters. Wrapping none of her arms around Zina with a grin. She took a seat at the back and saved on beside her.
Gale sighed and called Valkery into her pokeball. She fixed her hair tie and looked down at the rest of their Pokemon, "atleast their all getting along. Maybe he touched her neck fur? Nurse joy told me that only mates or family can touch their neck fur as it is like a relax pressure point".

"Oh that sound fun.." she smiled then she blushed when she put a arm around her and they took a set near her. "thanks i'm glad i got to meet you and ...its this like a date" she asked with a smile.
Ziro nodded "i think thats what he did..maybe i should tell him not to do that until they if they do get together" he let out Frost "hey frost ...when your around Valkery ..plz don't touch her neck fur" Frost nodded slowly

Gale let Valkery again and pulled Ziro to sit on a bench to discuss who was going to battle the gym leader first. Valkery sat off to the side licking her shoulder slowly and a luxio walked up to her. She payed him no mind until he pulled her under him as he sat down. She tried to pad away but the eletric type just pulled her back, "luxio lux io lux lux" or "hey babe your pretty cute".
"Volkit! Kit kit Volkit" or 'I know! You don't have to tell me".
"Lux lux lux. Luxio io io lux luxio lux io io luxio" 'ha ha ha. how about we ditch this place and find something else to do'.

Ziro smirked then he put his arm around her and he smiled "i'm gonna battle first since i too you out yesterday" he smiled. Frost saw the Luxio and he got mad then he walked over to him and he headbutt him "Dir Ice." or "hey leave her alone..." he growled "Dir Ice ice Dirice " or " I don't think she wants you " he growled

The luxio smirked and Valkery relaxed with a soft mew when he pulled her closer. The eletric type laughed "luxio ux lux io io lux luxio"(I think she's fine pup, run along)
Valkery was purring loudly, perfectly relaxed and content. A paw kept brushing against her scruffle and the water type practically melted against the larger electic type, "lux luxio io xio luxio. Luxio lux lux io io".(see she's more than happy to be with me. Run along bye bye)
"Volkit kit kit vol Volkit vol," Valkery sighed her eyes fluttering open to stare loopily at Frost, 'Frossssst I feel so fluttery and warm and relaxed'.

Frost frowned then he had an idea. his idea was to not give a care. "Dirice ice " (oh really...eh keep her ) Frost chuckled then he walked away from her and he ran away and he laid down next a tree.

The luxio smirked and nudged her neck fur again and she relaxed even more. The eletric type started to lead Valkery away, using a paw to rub her scruffle when she looked back at frost. She whined and the two disappeared behind a building. The luxio threw her into a wall, and Valkery tried to stand up but he stepped on her back keeping her down, "lux luxio lux lux io io xio luxio. Lux Lux lux". (Seems like your little friend didn't care about you to much. Hahaha".
"Volkit! Volkit vol Volkit! Vooolllkkkittt," Valkery cried out in pain, her body straighting out the collapsing when the eletric type used thunder bolt on her, 'stop! That hurt stop! Frost"!

Frost grinned then he took a running start and he jumped in the air and use Bite on the Luxio's neck and he then he growled "Dir ice!" (Leave her along you jerk...) Frost then he use used ember on him and he jumped and and he bite down hard on his fur.

(OOC: btw i'm about to go make the both Volkits and Dirice's evolutions tonight or later
but if you want you can come up with Volkit's second evolutions name.)

The luxio screeched loudly and ran away. Valkery made her way over to Frost still a little out of it because of all the touching of her neck fur. She was purring loudly and brushed against the underside of Frost's chin. She pressed herself against him and licked near his mouth gently, eyes half shut. She gently butt her head into his chest, mewing like a young kitten. She kept rubbing her sides against his, her fur starting to smell like his.

Frost blushed then he nuzzeled against her then he licked her cheek slowly then he smile at her and he licked her back against her lips. he blushed when she butted her head into his chest. "Dir ice" or (aww your so cute....hey Valkery...does this mean that we are mates"

"Volkit,"(yes) Valkery sang as she continued her flirty assault on the fire type. She batted her eyes lashes and used attract again before snapping out of her trance. Her eyes widen as she already used the attack, the pink hearts showing up around her once again, "vol!" (Oops!)
Gale laughed when Ziro said this and nudge his shoulder with her and poured, "but come on! Pretty please can I go first".

When the hearts hit him , he gasped then nothing happened because he was already in love with her "Dirice" (hey it didn't work) he smiled then he rubbed her cheek with his then he smiled "Dirice!" (I love you!)
Ziro groaned then he hugged her "alright you can"

"Ha ha! Puppy dog eyes work every time," Gale cheered hugging him back with a stupid grin. She drank the rest of her coffee and stretched. Kissing Ziro on the forehead with a tiny laugh.
Valkery sighed happily when the attack failed then realized she smelt like frost. Immediately she started grooming herself and looked at Frost, "vol Volkit? Vol Volkit kit! Kit Volkit Volkit Volkit"!(what happened? Did you touch my neck fur! I can't think straight when you touch it idiot"!

Ziro smiled then he kissed her back "your welcome " he smiled then he drank the rest of his coffee and he smirked ."cmon lets go" he called to the pokemon.
Frost smiled then he kissed her cheek "Dirice Dirice ice ice Dir" (You cuddled up to me and you tried to make me fall even more your cute self and then you made yourself smell like me by rubbing your neck fur on my neck" he told her.

"Volkit Volkit kit! Vol vol vol kit," Valkery hissed at him, still grooming herself. She cleaned her neck fur and when she heard Ziro call, ran off to find the trainers with her tail and ribbon in air, 'why didn't you stop me! I must have looked like a lovesick breeder'!
Gale picked Valkery up when she ran to her and Marko gave Ivy a kiss as he dipped her like he had saw human dancers do. He then proceeded to try and strut away but ran into a light post. Nyx just tried to keep warm by sticking close to Flame's warm fur.

Frost grinned then he ran after her and he jumped into Ziro's arm and he smiled at him "Dir ice dir ice" (aww cmon you were so cute when you did it)
Ziro smiled then he picked up Frost and he walked with gale. Ivy blushed then she giggled. Flame giggled then she let her friend do what she did.

Gale and her Pokemon started toward the gym and Valkery laid around Gale's neck trying to ignore the blush on her face and the fire type. Knowing if she looked at him, she would be a lovesick breeder. The water type finished grooming and smells only like herself again. She looked at Frost and gave him a playful look to challenge him to try and get her fur to smell like him again because she was t going to let him. Gale stopped outside the gym and looked at Ziro for conformation.

Frost grinned then he looked at her and he smiled then he grinned. he happily accepted the challenge. even thought he knew he would win. Ziro smirked then he walked inside with her. "cmon lets hurry up"
Zina smiled as the movie started "wow this looks amazing"

"Yep. I hope you like it supposed to be good," Mimi smiled still having her arm around Zina's shoulders. The movie theater got dark and the film started to play.
Gale walked in and noticed the sudden drop in air temperature, thankful for her jacket she trudged on. Valkery stuck her nose up at Frost's look, definitely not planning on letting him scent her. There were so many ways to mess with frost when she didn't smell like his mate. The most easily being to get other Pokemon to flirt with her and then subtly showing off to him, just to get him riled up and flustered.

Zina smiled then she looked at her and she smiled then nodded " i like our little date" she smiled.
Ziro smiled then he walked in and he smiled. "hey Icen!" he yelled. a girl wearing a small skirt that had small ice chucks on it and she wore a shirt that was light blue and she had a blue cape on as well "hey challengers " she giggled. Frost smirked then he winked at her.

"Hello mam," Gale waved and Marko stood beside her proudly. He bounced around ready for the challenge of battle and would be happy to win for his trainer. Valkery smirked back and lept from her trainer's shoulders on to the stands then into a post where only she could fit unless frost wanted to try and push both of them off back that could lead to unneeded injury.

Icen smiled then she let out three pokemon, one a cubcoo , two a sneasal, and three a dewgong" these are my pokemon if you beat two of them you win but if i beat all of yours you lose...understood" She said with a smile.

(so have you thought of Volkit's second evolution name) (or maybe some new pokemon we could create for this story)

Gale took her position and Marko stood infront of her. The fighting type unclenching and reclenching his hadnt as he got ready to throw down. His eyes turned sharp and he glared at the opposing Pokemon, "ready to go"!
Mimi squeezed Zina's shoulders and leaned over to give to girl a kiss on the head, smirking then sitting back normally. She had already seen the movie and new exactly when the sad part was.

Icen smirked then she sent Sneasel out first and she smiled "ok Sneasel use shadow claw" she order.
Ziro smiled "go Gale!"

Zina gasped then she blushed when she kissed her "un thanks" she turned red.

"Marko dodge it and use counter," Gale ordered and her Pokemon did as told. He went to move one arm under snease's, grab her by the head and slam her into the ground. The fighting type smirking at Ivy as he was also trying to impress her. Valkery stood on her post meowing her teammate on and not paying attention to the world around her if one was to look, in reality she was faking her guard being down to see if frost would fall for it.

"Sneasel!...cmon buddy get up and use slash" Icen order and Sneasel did as she was told and smiled. Ivy gasped then she got worried , she didn't want the other pokemon to die...but she was happy for him. Frost looked at her and he smirked then he didn't move

"Use counter again," Gale ordered but Matjo had already taken the hit and slid back a little bit. The fight type looked back at her and nodded to show he was okey. Gale acknowledged that and grit her teeth, "you focus punch as many times as you can in a row".
Valkery's tail swished back and forth, the ribbon falling lower that the actual tail did.
"No problem," Mimi smirked as the sad part came up, hoping Zyra would cuddle further into her arms to his her feelings.

Sneasal gasped then she tried to dodge the attack but she got hit by one and she was hit back and she laid on her back then she slowly got up "grr Ok Sneasel use metal Claw now!" she order then she attacked him. Frost ran at Valkery and hugged her.
Zyra gasped then she cried into Her arms "thats so...sad"