• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Kerlo Reigon

Frost looked at valkery then he sighed at her , then moving to his pokeball and entering it. " man i don't think he likes battling his buddy" Ziro whispered then he smirked then he nodded "it doesn't matter anyway i was gonna choose where we went even if i won " he sighed then he walked down to the pokecenter and nurse joy took Frost and she shook her head "honey this pokemon isn't fainted..." she told him "wait what...oh Frost ...didn't want to battle right after he caught Valkerys tail on fire" ziro sighed then he walked outside and he smiled "well i will not have you burn her anymore so you can be happy" he told the pokemon in the pokeball

Gale followed him with her Pokemon. She handed Valkery over so the burn on her tail could be healed and waited over at one of the booths. She brushed a hand through her hair she hoped that what she had bought would fit what ever Ziro was planing and waited for him to come over.

Ziro went in his room and he put on a nice shirt and a pair of nice pants and he put some nice shoes on. Ziro then walked out and he was looking sharp. "hey Look at me gale" he smirked then he walked over to her and he smiled "we are going out to eat for our date is that ok then if you want we can go to the contest"

"That's fine! Just one moment," Gale leapt up and rushed to get changed. Once she was done she stepped out in her blue dress and flats. She failed around and the skirt flared out, "what do you think? I picked this up earlier".

Her Pokemon cheered and clapped as she showed off her new outfit. Gale curtsied for them and then stood infront of Ziro.

"alright " Ziro chuckled when she left to go change. when she came back , Ziro almost had a nose bleed but he held it in "wow you look amazing" he smiled happily then he bowed to her "wow my lady like to you own our date now" he smirked

"Gladly," Gale smiled and offered her hand to Kiro, moving her hair over one of her shoulders. A light purple choker rested around her neck and she smiled brightly at her date, "it's not the most extravagant but I think it's nice".

Marko ran around Ziro and pushed him closer to Gale. The trainer blushed at her pokemon's actions, smiling gently. Nyx brushed against her cheek and nuzzled it happily.

Ziro smirked then he kissed her lips for the first time. " it sure is nice " he smiled then blushed when Marko pushed him closer into Gale. "ok lets get going sweety" he smiled then he walked with her to the restaurant and they sat down

Gale turned bright red when he kissed her. She sat down and ordered with a giggle, smiling gently at Ziro, letting a soft breathe. She flattened her skirt and rested her hands in her lap. She fluttered her eyelashes at him and giggled softly, "you look good. Very handsome".

Ziro smirked then he blushed again. He sat down beside her and he ordered as well. He patted down his pants and fixed his shirt " thanks and you look very cute" he smiled at her. she was looking like a goddess tonight. he couldn't believe how beautiful she was.

"Thank you. That is very kind of you to say. I have a question though why did you join and leave team plasma? Aren't you worried they'll hunt you down," Gale asked tilting her head to the side. When their plates for to the table she thanked the waiter and took a small bite. Her eyes holding an innocent curiosity in them as she looked at Ziro.

Ziro smirked then he grinned "well i'm a so called ex-member but its alright...my job is fun " he teased her then he sighed "just messing with you and nah i don't." he smiled then he reached into his pocket and he pulled out a badge that had the team plasma markings on it and he grinned " i still have this...i still wondering if i should go back or not" he said after he took a small bite.

"We're you happy doing it? If it made you happy then you should. It's good to be with and do the things we love," Gale hummed around a fork. She put it down and wiped her mouth with a napkin. She ran a hand through her hair and leaned over to kiss Ziro on the nose and steal a bite of his food. She giggled while she pulled away and slowly bit into her food.

Ziro looked at her with a surprised look and he nodded "i'll think about it...i do know one of my old partners are here so if i happen to see them i'll ask to join again" he smiled. then he blushed when she kissed his nose. "hey thats my food" he chuckled then he kissed her cheek. " but team plasma wasn't that bad compared to all the other guys" he smiled at her.

"If I'm not correct they stole Pokemon from people," Gale looked at him blushing. A group of girls giggled and looked at them, Gale his her face by looking down. She took another bit of her food and jumped when four of the girls walked over to them. Two walked over to Ziro while the others went to Gale. The two girls behind Gale wrapped their hands around her in hug. The two behind Ziro doing the same, "you two are so cute! I just want to eat you two up".

Gale turned bright red when one of the girls kissed the top of her ears gently. She continued to look down, eyes flicking up to look at Ziro through her eyelashes.

Ziro blushed then he looked at them and he blushed even more when they kissed his ears "um thanks but ladies ...... we are couple " he blushed again then he looked at them and he drooped. "Gale...yep they did but they were mislead by their leader" he told her.

The girls giggled and walked away. Gale looked thankful that they left and grabbed his hand gently. She smiled gently as she tried to cheer him up, "sorry if it was a touchy subject. I didn't mean to make you upset".

She noticed that he was blushing and giggled at him. She reached up and fixed her choker with a smile. She pulled her hair over her left shoulder again and then took another bite of her food.

Ziro shook off the blush and he then looked at her and he smiled "no..its ok...i was just embrassed being hugged by those girls" he sighed then he took a bite out of his food then he was a team plasma girl and another girl come in and ziro smiled "Hey!... Zina! " he yelled. The plasma girl turned her head then she saw him and she gasped "what are you doing here traitor..." she growled then she walked over to them.

Gale looked at the girl and frowned. She clenched her hands in her lap as she looked the team plasma member over. She saw how the girl was quite beautiful and started to worry that maybe she didn't look as nice. Twirling as grand of her hair in her hand she looked down a t her plate.

Zina looked at Gale and she smiled "well nice to meet you" she held out her hand. Zina was a young girl in her teens and she had light blue hair and she wore right now a skirt and t-shirt while the team plasma emblem on them. " I'm zina" she grinned. Ziro smirked then he looked at zina "zina i want to join again is that ok" He asked. the girl turned her head and she growled then she nodded "sure but you and your girl here will have to do training again..." she grinned then she smiled at her. "yep she has to come with you as well if you want to see here" she giggled.

(OOC: I'm gonna go make Zina's sheet , could you make a person for her.btw she Bi. so maybe a girl)

(I might)
Gale looked up at Zina and shook her hand. When she said that she would have to join her eyes widened. She shook her head at the thought and pressed further into chair, "I don't wish to do that. I don't believe in working with organizations like that. I'm sorry I just don't wish to".

She shook her head and waited to hear Ziro's opinion on her decision, knowing that he had wanted to return to his team. She scratched at her arms and looked away from her date.

(ok)
Ziro sighed then he drooped "wait what do you guys even do now" he asked Zina and she sighed "um nothing mostly we are kind of just like normal trainers but we are a group of trainers" She drooped then she smiled at them

Ziro smiled "see its not so bad?" he said with a smile at Gale

"I'm still not sure. I don't think I could," Gale shook her head. She stood and used a napkin to wipe her mouth. She gave Ziro a small kiss on the forehead and started towards the door. Hands clasped in front of her, "I'm not feeling the best. I think I'll just go back to the pokecentre. Don't worry I'll see you later".

Ziro frowned then he ran after her and he hugged her "be safe i'll see you soon ok..and i'll be ok" he kissed her then he let her go then Zina walked up to him and she smiled "ok time to train...well after you pay your bill" she sighed. then Ziro groaned then he payed for it. then they went to train...which was really nothing to be honest , she just told him about what has happened then they went back to the pokecenter.

Gale made it back to the pokecentre and to cheer her up her Pokemon pulled her into a different room, and put on music. She swung Marko around, twirling and laughing happily. She laughed and moved around to the music, swaying her hips and spinning in circles. She payed attention only to the music and where she was stepping, nothing else.

Ziro walked up to Gale's room and he knocked on the door when he heard the music , he smiled then Zina looked at him "so bye i guess" she went to her room not far from theirs then she laid on her bed, kind of jealous of them "hey Baby i'm back.."

Gale didn't hear him knock. The music to loud, she swayed back and forth. Hands clasped above her head as she moved around the room. Her back was toward the door and her pokemon cheered and sang along with her. She flipped her hair and the skirt of her dress flared up around her. Gale swung her hips and laughed happily with her Pokemon.

Ziro sighed then he knocked again, this time a bit louder then he chuckled "Hey Gale!" he yelled to get her attention , hoping she would have heard me. "hello?....plz answer" he drooped then then snivy popped out of her pokeball and she used vine whip to open the door and she got in "um thanks Ivy but i'm waiting for her to answer" he sighed

"Hmm," Gale turned to the door, hair messy and out of place. She looked like she had just rolled out of bed but wore a large grin on her face. She waved at Ivy and bent down to pick the grass type up. When she did she noticed Ziro and opened the door a little further, "Ziro. You back how was training? Good I hope".

Marko ran over to snatch Ivy away from his trainer and dance with her. The fighting type's fur out of place like always.

Ziro smiled then he kissed her lips "it was good " he smiled then he hugged her "we didn't do that much but we did talk about what has happened in the past since i left.." he told her then he picked her up and laid her on the bed "um whats with your hair" he asked with a smile. "its kind of cute" he smirked

Ivy gasped then she danced with him.

"Was just dancing and having fun," Gale giggled and kissed him back when he kissed her. She ran a few fingered through it to try an tame it. Marko spun Ivy around and then nuzzled his face against hers with a slight laugh. Gale giggled at them and looked at Tealeaf as he put himself back into his pokeball.

".....i think Zina is jealous ...." Ziro whispered then he cuddled up to her then he kissed her cheek "...btw why don't you want to join i mean its just like a big group of trainers hanging out" he drooped. Ivy blushed then she gave out a cry then she nuzzeled him back. Frost came out of his pokeball and he looked around for Valkrey

"What if someone with bad intentions takes over again? I'm just scared that I'll be forced to do bad the things," Gale sighed cuddling into Ziro's chest. She kissed the underside of his jaw and hummed in thought. Valkery laid off to the side on a pillow, sleeping quietly. Her nose twitched a little bit and she yawned, her tail now having a white bow on it given to her from Nurse joy.

"oh they won't because my father is in charge now..." he winked then he kissed her cheek "...after N left my dad was the man next in line and he kicked out all the evil guys and made it where they only did good stuff" he smiled. Frost looked at Valkery and he crawled up to her and he cuddled up to her.

Valkery yawned when Frost cuddled up with her. She pressed into him, purring loudly and falling back asleep. Gale nodded and looked at Ziro kissing his lips quickly before resting her head on his chest. She hugged him tighter and blushed, shaking her head, "I'll think about it. Right now I just want to cuddle".

Frost blushed then he howled slightly. he then fell asleep. Ziro smiled then he kissed her back before he rested with her. When she hugged him tighter, he turned even redder."aww right i hope you do join" he smiled at her

"Maybe," Gale mumbled the weight of the day catching up with her. Her eyelids felt heavy and she slowly fell asleep. Valkery laid a paw over frost and pulled him closer, licking his head and cuddling him. Gale grasped Ziro's shirt, humming in her sleep. Nyx floated close the light switch, looking at Ziro to see if should turn the light off.

Ziro smirked then he cuddled up to her then he kissed her cheek. soon he fell asleep as well but before he nodded to Nyx to turn the light off. Frost blushed then he licked her cheek and cuddling her. ivy cuddled up to marko as well.

Marko pulled an extra blanket over to them and made a nest of sorts. He made sure Ivy was comfortable and Nyx turned off the light before falling asleep herself. She nuzzled on top of a self, closing her eyes and snoring quietly. Gale moved closer to Ziro mumbling in her sleep as she did, eyes fluttering in her sleep as she nizzled her head into his neck.

Ivy smiled then she cuddled up to him. She was very comfortable now and now when she turned off the lights she fell asleep quite fast. Flare moved over to nyx and she grabbed her and she cuddled up to her. Ziro chuckled in his sleep then he held her closer to him chest.

Gale woke up once everyone went to sleep, she found some actual sleeping clothes and strolled into bathroom to take a shower. Valkery also woke up and started grooming frost, she licked between his ears and down his neck to his back, purring softly as she did.