• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Insane Asylum (Updated 12-29-08)

Issue 103 - All Expenses Paid

hhappyist103.PNG

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
*lol* Oh, I love the Insane Asylum! I have to say that this one so far is pretty funny. But I also find it funny that two nameless characters also meet in the same joke.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
The girl in blue has a name. Her name is Celeste or something like that, I believe.

Another great job, TBA! I love the latest one especially!

So, How many people are wise onto Mr. Saturn? Or was that dude talking about Blue?

Anyways, another great Job.

Two issues TBA, what a surprise!!! I'm joking, great Job!

Since when did Blue make Video Games? He used his author powers right? Anyways, great comment about Kirby being the last boss. I'm still laughing about it.

Oh yeah, that issue. That one was funny too. Not as funny as this one, but still funny. Thanks TBA. Love your comics. Keep it up.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Wonder what Marx is going to be doing?

I know it's a bit late, but issues 104 and 105 were great! Keep up the good work!

Who made this game then, Marx? This sounds like nothing Blue would do to Celeste.

Anyways, great job on another comic.

Who made this game then, Marx? This sounds like nothing Blue would do to Celeste.

As Blue would say, "It was necessary for the player to beat Catastrophe, see. After you beat Catastrophe, you get to play as Celeste again and blast Azure with a spiked cannonball. Very satisfying."

As Blue would say, "It was necessary for the player to beat Catastrophe, see. After you beat Catastrophe, you get to play as Celeste again and blast Azure with a spiked cannonball. Very satisfying."

Ah, yes, HM. That explains everything! ;D

Nice comics. I forgot about Pokecharms for a while, so I had to reread about the past three or four pages to catch up! KUTGW!

That sillohette looks familiar, where have I seen it before? Anyways, another great job. I'm still looking forward to issue. Keep it up TBA!! I'm impressed.

That sillohette looks familiar, where have I seen it before? Anyways...

??? Um, how can you see anything there? All I saw were two white eyes. If that's all we see of Catastrophe, then... I've got nothing.

And yes, I do find it funny, HM. I love the sound Marx makes when teleporting. "VOIP!"

AL has Spoken!
*POOF!*

AL: There is a silhouette; you've just gotta look closely.

Slink: Good to see a new reader. :)

Issue 108 - Big Screen

hhappyist108.PNG

I know I've seen that Picutre or Blue somewhere...I just can't rememeber. Anyways, love your somics TBA. Keep them up. I love reading these.

Ah ha! Awesome! I've actually been reading it since before the registration was blocked. So, as you would know, I couldnt post :(

Just to say, my favourite issue is the one were the Cultist gets into a pokemon battle.
lol! Can't wait for the next one.

~Slink

Ah, yes. That comic. I liked that one too.

Anyway, I still don't see a thing, but I'm good. That picture of Catastrophe in the 'game' is good enough for me to say that he must be hard to beat in... whatever games he's really in. If he is in one.

AL has Spoken!
*POOF!*

It's actually an inflatable movie screen. Crazy what the internet has, huh?

Issue 109 - Cutting Criticism

hhappyist109.png

Love the glowing transition effect. So, I'm now waiting to see what Marx will do to the creepy transforming dude.
Anyways, great job. I'm still a fan and always will be.

*tries to hide laughter*
*tries once mo-*

Bwahahaha!! Brilliant, HM! Now I know what Catastrophe looks like. Granted it's a silhouette, I can still make out it's form. BTW, is that knight-form another form of him in *enter game's name here*?

"I only have to deal with him a little while longer..."

AL has LOL'd!
*POOF!*

AL: Nope, an entirely different game.

Issue 110 - No One Knows My Plan

hhappyist110.PNG

Author comments: As my roommate would say, "Oh no! Plot!"

"Houston, we have a plot. I repeat, Houston, we have a plot." When did Blue start liking a plot to this? I still read it over and over TBA, keep it up. But really, how come there aren't plot holes anymore?

I yike it!! :D

"Houston, we have a plot. I repeat, Houston, we have a plot." When did Blue start liking a plot to this?
Oh, yeah. Now that you mention it, there is a plot!! Mmmm... Now I'm hungry. Could I have some nachos, Catastrophe? Please?

One more Shweet comic, HM!

AL has Spoken!
*POOF!*

Issue 111: Genius

hhappyist111.PNG

Author's notes: Despite what you may think, he's *not* a stalker. Not for Celeste, anyway.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Best. Comic. EVAH!

I literally laughed out loud on that last panel. A BOX as a disguise. I actually have to say, that's VERY innovative...

Do I sense a game cross over coming? Very funny though. I'm with SE all the way. Let's hope that the person I'm thinking of won't show up...

lol Snake would be so proud ^_^

So... so true.

Snake: Subject has learned of my secret technique. I shall engage in combat!

LOL... Very nice comic, HP! I didn't know Celeste was a Geomancer.... or even what a Geomancer was! Another day, another thing learned!

AL has LOL'd... again!
*POOF!*