• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Epidemic Virus

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Hades watched as JC tossed and turned in her bed from the nightmares. He sighed sadly, stressed that he can't help. He shook up when she did, and shook up even more when she suddendly pulled her hand back. He watched her crying, and frowned again. He stood up and turned to face JC. He put an arm over her and pulled her in for a comforting hug. " JC.. JC.. " He let go and put both his hands on her shoulders, looking at her face-to-face. " Look at me, alright? It's alright to cry. Crying doesn't make you vulnerable. It's what makes us human. It's alright to be scared. But please, atleast let me tell you this. You don't have to go through this alone. Trust me. I, your pokemon, and the others don't want to see you suffering like this. We want to help you in every and any way possible. Please.. you're free to cry. You're free to fear. We're here for you, and we will do everything we can to rid you of those fears and sorrows. " He said, then hugged her again.

@LunarSilvally

She felt Hades embrace her into a hug hearing his words. She could hear his heart beat which seemed to calm her as it did with Shadow when he embraced her. "..." She remained silent but spoke again. "I...know that....but...showing your emotions...may cloud you...when your facing something in front of you...that you are fighting...which cause you to hesitate...that's why I push those emotions of fear and crying so I don't...hesitate...when I slay an enemy...just one slip....one mistake...could cause you to lose someone you love the most..." She said softly. "I just...I just..." She couldn't finish her words as her emotions of fear and tears was release as her bang covered both eyes as she gave a cough but not as violently as it was. "I don't want to cry...I don't....but I can't control it...why won't they...stop" she added clenching his shirt with one of her hands.

Wolfa's tears welled up on her emerald green eyes as she closed them until they fell down her cheek. Blue had the same reaction along with the other girls as tears fell from their eyes.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Hades listened, and kept holding her in his embrace. " I know that sadness may cloud you, but sometimes, it is good to let out your emotions instead of trying to supress them constantly. You know that I know it just as well as you. We can't keep our feelings bottled up all the time. Because when we do, stress builds up. And once something happens that even lets you feel a little bit of what you supressed, a torrent of emotions will unleash in you, and then you can't even think right. Look at it this way. Crying is therapeutic. Crying now means that later on, you'll be able to endure more since you've let out emotion now to fill up on more should the time come. Please, JC.. we're in the same boat. I don't like crying either. But, in dark times, or at times when I just can't hold it in anymore.. I cry, too. I find myself somewhere lonely, and let it out. It's alright if you do the same. We're in no danger here. You'll be safe with me, I swear. " He said, holding her head against his chest, reassuringly caressing her head.

@LunarSilvally

She knew more than enough that what Hades was saying was right. Crying helps relieve stress and she has been through a lot of that lately with this epidemic. Her shaking seemed to calm down but she didn't know if her fever was. "Your...a very sweet person Hades...I wish...I could...help your face...so people...won't...judge...you or talk back....to you in a bad way...." She said a bit weakly as she reached her face out to touch the left part of his mask with her bandaged hand. "You....deserve...more...respect...then me..." She said sleep slowly took her again as she leaned against him. "Don't...leave..."she whispered before falling asleep again. Blue held the thermometer in her mouth as she went to take her temperature. It read 102° degrees as Blue showed it to him.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

He remained gently caressing her head, stroking her hair. " Don't worry about me. I don't plan on leaving you alone here.. " He said, re-assuringly. He then looked around, and took the pillow asides him, then sat himself infront of JC to put the below behind her head as she fell asleep, leaning on him. He smiled and took her hands, sitting in silence, watching over her. Hunter had a good nose, so he could track the stranger from even outside. He would alert his trainer as soon as the person tried to enter again.

@LunarSilvally

She felt his hands grasp her as she gently held them to make sure he was still there. Blue came over and placed a damp cloth on her forehead before laying down close to her. Wolfa's nose was very sensitive as well so stood beside Hunter. She took interest in him actually as she sagged her tail as she looked to him but gently tugged at his hair fur.

She seemed to have woken up again but not from her nightmare but that she was thirsty like very thirsty. "Hades....."she said lifting herself. "I feel...dehydrated...and sticky..." She said feeling wet as she probably was sweating a lot. "I think....I need to wash up..."She added as she placed her hand on her neck feeling how hot her body was.-

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Hunter looked to Wolfa, only to look away in embarassment. He instantly knew what was up. He breathed out and wagged his tail a bit. He admitted to himself he was interested in her, too. " Zoro? " He barked quietly, striking up a conversation with the Lycanroc. Hades looked over to Hunter for a moment, but decided to leave him be. Even if they dropped hints, his pokemon, especially Hunter, never teased him about his crush. So, he was gonna do the same. Instead, he hooked his arms underneath JC's shoulders and stood up, helping her up. He put her arm over his shoulder to help her stand up straight. " Then, let's get you to the restroom. We have to be quiet. Who knows who might hear us out there? " He whispered, nodding over to Hunter, who snapped back into reality and kept up his illusions of making the group invisible to the human eye.

@LunarSilvally

She blushed slightly but thanks to her fever it was hidden a bit. Once Hades had led her to the bathroom she let go of him. "Thank you Hades....but I can take it from here...I mean....you can't come in with me..."she told him as Blue and Delta came to her side. "Just wait in the room...Blue and Delta will help me back..." She said before closing the door after Delta and Blue came in.

Wolfa stood in the room with Hunter before looking up at him as he was trying to start a conversation with her. "Lycanroc...("We should...keep an eye outside...I can smell things that don't seem very...pleasant I should say...") She said before gently pushing him to the ground with her paw. ("Hehe down you go") she said wagging her tail but something caught her nose that catches her attention.-

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Hades nodded and as soon as JC closed the door, he leaned against it to guard it. He casted out Cacturne and Tyranitar incase he needed extra protection and rested his hands on the machete's.

Hunter responded with: " Yeah, I getcha. This smell is horrible, but I've gotten used to it. Riding around on a motorcycle, smelling the fumes of burning rubber, oil gases and rotten flesh from the zombies really brings out the good smells, and other strange smells. Right now, I know where that stranger from before is. I'm waiting until he dares to move an inch towards us, that's when I'll call my tra- " He was interrupted when he quickly fell to the ground. Swinging his arms, trying to grab hold of something, he accidentally reached for Wolfa's arm, pulling her down with him. What he was hoping for is to atleast grabbing the bed. He looked up and tried to get up, only to see what, or rather who, he dragged down with him. " Well, looks like we are both down for the count now! " He laughed quietly.

She leaned against the door once she shut it as she could feel her heart race suddenly. "-Why does...my heart race when I'm near Hades...could it be...no....I doubt it...-" she thought before she washed herself up. Once she was done, she dried herself before putting on another clean plain white dress that Delta had brought for her. Her long hair was dripping a bit as she used the extra towel to dry it the best she can. She placed her glasses on as she looked in the mirror for the moment. She could tell that she lost a bit of weight because of the amount of stress she had been through. She sighed as she leaned her hands against the sick as she placed one of them on her head. "-Damn it...JC you need to stop being stubborn all the time...-" she thought as she looked to Blue and then Delta. She petted the girls before opening the door as she saw Hades standing there guarding it. "Hades...you didn't have go wait for me here...Delta and Blue could have happily walked me back to my room..." She said as she kept the towel on her head as one of her hands was on it as her scars were viable at the moment. "Don't stress yourself worrying about me...its not worth it..." She said as her stubbornness kicked in once again but could feel a sudden push behind her causing herself to crash into Hades as she grasped his arm to prevent from falling. She let go quickly as she glanced away from him stubbornly blushing as she folded her arms against her chest. "Sorry..."she said as she looked to the girls to see which one of them did it. The girls nodded their heads no that is was a mistake that she was pushed like that.

Wolfa got off Hunter quickly with a faint blush but just like JC she was stubborn. "Lycanroc!("Hunter, you know I don't walk on two legs just like you do! I walk on all four so keeping my balance can be difficult when you grab it like that! I'm a Dusk Lycanroc not a Midnight Lycanroc! My brother Eclipse is a Midnight Lycanroc ok") Wolfa said but started to laugh a bit. ("Your a bit of a clutz you know that Hunter I mean for a Zoroark") she said teasing. ("But I can't help but feel tense about that scent, its like he is nearby but he really isn't...maybe just watching us from afar...") Wolfa added as she looked out the window again ears perked high.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Hades turned around when he heard the door open and was internally relieved that it was JC, and not someone else. " Oh, trust me. I do need to look after you. Even now, while we are here, it is dangerous to walk around at night. Who knows what kind of people could he- " He got cut off as he fell over, with JC falling on him. He did certainly blush, but he still had his mask on, thankfully. He just laughed heartily and pat JC on the back. " Hey, don't worry about it. An accident's an accident. " He said, quieting down as he stood up. He helped up JC the same way as he did before, and put her arm over his shoulders again. " Come on, let's get you back. It's best we go in pairs. It's safer that way. "

Hunter grinned. " I know you can't walk on two legs, but it ain't exactly my fault I fell, now is it? " He laughed, playfully poking at Wolfa. " And I am aware that you are a Dusk Lycanroc. After all, I'm planning to go for you, not your brother. " He remained laughing, but slowly silenced down. He stood up and had helped Wolfa get to her feet. " But, we should leave the fun for later. For now, we have a guard duty to accomplish. "

@LunarSilvally

She sighed. "Fine...I'll let you help me, just this once even though I can take care of myself..." She said stubbornly as they made their way back to the room. She let go of Hades before sitting down herself on the bed. She saw Delta hand her a glass of water as she slowly drank it before looking at her reflection in the cup. "He is probably waiting until I am back on my feet to appear again...I know him already...so regardless...I will have to sword fight him and when that happens let me handle it ok Hades...you can't just trick him just like that because he isn't reckless...I can say that much..." She told him as she grabbed the roll of bandages from the night stand and began to wrap her wrists and then ankles to hide her scars. She placed the roll down before slowly starting to brush her long hair.

"I should rest...Shadow will take over the night patrol while you rest" she said as she finished brushing her hair. She put a ponytail before the end of her hair to hold it before laying down in the same position she was previously in. "Thank you...Hades..." She said before falling asleep. Delta covered her with the blanket to her shoulders as her long hair rested on her hips on top of the blanket. Blue laid down just next to her watching her sleep as she lit the room with her rings.

Wolfa shook her head moving her tail in irritation. "Oh! So your saying I pushed you down is that it!? Well, you must have been seeing things because I deny it" she smirked as she hit him with her tail but had looked away to the last words he said about as she leaped up on the bed where JC laid before lowering her head as it was clear that she was worried about something. She closed her eyes but that doesn't mean she wasn't listening closely.-

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Hades nodded as he listened to her talking. He wasnt suprised that she already knew of the stranger. He supposed that it wasnt much of a secret now anymore. He put his left hand on hers. " Alright, but, I've just got this feeling that something will go bad.. " He said, worryingly. He let go and stood up, now leaning against the closed door. Hunter had also gotten up, seeing as their shift was now over. He walked over to his trainer and leaned to the wall next to him, waiting until Shadow had showed up to switch out.

Shadow had opened the door once he had rested as he saw his sister asleep. He saw Hades leaning against the wall with Hunter. "You can get some rest Hades, I'll take it from here" he told him as Sparkx and Eclipse walked in just behind him.

Wolfa raised her head suddenly as she looked out the window seeing eyes watch them. "Lycanroc!("Something is watching us!? I had this bad feeling!") Wolfa said as she leaped off the bed and out of the room. "Eclipse follow her and Hunter if you to help them you can" he said as Eclipse nodded before following after his sister to the roof. Wolfa made it to the rooftop as she looked down to see where the person was watching them but it wasn't human she was smelling. Eclipse caught up with her as he looked down as his red eyes could only be seen as he watched.-

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Hades looked over to Shadow, a mix of joy and sadness mixing in with his feelings. Sure, he could go to sleep now, but he had to leave JC behind. Sure, she was in safe hands with her brother, but who knows what that creep that snuck in earlier has planned? He went out to his room, while he nodded Hunter to follow the two. Hunter made himself invisible to everyone except Wolfa and Eclipse via his illusions and used agility before leaving, to make sure he wasnt seen at all while moving. While Hades made his way to his room, he called back Tyranitar into his pokeball and called Cacturne over. He commanded him to go into JC's room and hide in the closet incase someone does come by. Cacturne, used to staying up at night, happily obliged and walked into JC's room, where Shadow was. He waved to him and pointed at the Closet, then walked over to it and opened it. He nodded at Shadow as to show him that he was gonna hide in here just incase something happens, and closes the doors of the closet, now being away from sight.

@LunarSilvally

Wolfa saw her brother catch up but also Hunter. "Lycanroc!("I see it! Now we jump!") She said as she saw a tree just down below as she leaped off the ledge. "Lycan!("Wolfa wait! Geez...she is something else I don't know what to do with her...she always risks everything well lets follow her shall we") Eclipse said looking to Hunter as he gave a smirk. ("-Unless your scared-") he teased as he jumped off after Wolfa into the tree.

Wolfa heard a loud rustle fell in the tree as it was just her brother Eclipse. She nodded before leaped down to the ground below. She raised her nose until she caught the scent as she leaped off at swift speed. She used the trees to travel faster like JC taught her as she made her way deep into the forest. Eclipse followed Wolfa's lead using the trees to keep up.

Shadow saw Cacturn enter the closet and out of sight. He sighed softly before walking over to his sleeping sister and touched her forehead. "-She's not as hot as before...the medicine is working for her...what a relief...-" Shadow thought as he grabbed the Thermometer and took her temperature as he waited for the moment. He heard the beep afterwards before looking at the screen it had. 100.1° it read before he put it away. "Your temperature is almost back to normal...sis now just rest" he said softly as he sat in silence.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

( Prepare to read quite a doozy, @LunarSilvally . Have some free additional backstory. )

Hades had walked to his room and removed his helmet and mask again, hanging them up on the coat rack. This time around he had also however removed his biker jacket and scarf, hanging them up on the rack aswell. He pulled down his white shirt and black cotton jacket that were hidden underneath. And for a good reason, too. He didn't want anyone to know where he belonged too. He reached for his collar and took out the necklace that had been hidden inside it. He pulled up the iron chain of the necklace and looked at the metal skull logo attached to the bottom of the it. The same skull symbol that had been imprinted on the back of the black jacket he wore underneath the biker one. He hid it for a reason. Then, he closed his eyes, and began remembering the gang...

~ Reminiscence Time ~

He had been a part of that same team before it disbanded. Back in his younger days, when him, his brother and his parents took a vacation to Alola. He failed the last island challenge, and joined up with the band of misfits who went through the same fate as his. At that time, he was still a young, stupid teenager. He was still going through his rebel phases. But then, when the team disbanded, he had to think. He and the grunts who accepted him as the new leader moved to the current region where he now is, to face the gym challenges there. Naturally, they didn't suceed, and Hades lost aswell, being this close to facing the Elite Four before losing. His shame was immeasurable, which caused him to deny a second try. The team had banded together and holed up in an almost-abandoned town, only the few local homeless amongst other poor citizens had lived there. But, they didn't kick them out. Hades let them join up. Over time, they came across other beings, trainers, people and pokemon alike. They banded together and created a strong alliance. They slowly began to re-furnish the town, when the apocalypse hit. A few scouts came into town, blabbering about a deadly virus spreading. Now was the time to act. With the houses repaired, they began working on everything they could. Defenses, Shelters, Underground Farms. Thanks to everyone working, they managed to make the once abandoned, dust-ridden town into quite the base. Due to all kinds of people being in the team, from mechanics to engineers, to even former soldiers, they had built up everything a shelter could use. For the years, they all had been scouting the areas, driving around to check for survivors. Naturally, they didn't take motorcycles like Hades did. They took Cars, Trucks, Vans and any other large vehicles. Team Skull was officially re-formed. Originally angry teenagers who had nothing to focus on, they matured and focused their anger into something productive, and progress was made wonderfully. For the few years that Hades had been driving around, he always returned to the base. But, there is one thing that they always kept within them; their childish ways. Soon enough, everything seemed way too tidy for the team. They began painting the place with spray bottles, and painted all kinds of things across the base. But, they all came to the conclusion that they shouldn't vandalize their own territory too much. So, they drove out, spraying skulls on walls where they had been scavenging. Hades allowed them to do so. It allowed them to be productive and have fun doing so at the same time. It seemed like a good idea to him. It was at that point when he drove out again, off to find someone else to possibly bring back to. So, why did he hide that he was the leader of that team, then? Simple. The message that Team Skull re-formed didn't hit the masses until after the virus. And after that, it was too late. Nowadays, everyone thinks that Team Skull forces people into joining, vandalizes places as to warn others to not come near, and any other kind of bad rumour you can think of finds its way to them. This was also one of the reasons Hades drove out. He wanted to spread the message that those rumours aren't true. But, he had to find someone who could trust him first. But even then, who would trust a guy that looks like a raider?

~ Reminiscence over ~

Hades opened his again and smirked. He was gonna bring Shadow, JC and any other survivors back to base, should things go bad. He proudly held his necklace in hand and let it hang infront of the shirt, jumping onto the bed and making a mess of it by tossing and turning to his liking until falling asleep in a strange position, just how he used to do it in his days as a grunt.

Meanwhile, Hunter had been following the pair, jumping to the branches of the trees. He had used his claws as an advantage, throwing himself at high speeds across the air and stopping himself by stabbing into the side of a tree with his claws. Combining this with skipping across branches and the agility speed boost, he had been keeping up with the two easily. Nevertheless, he still knew where they went, considering he was focused on the same scent they were.

Last edited:
After sometime she woke up from her sleep as she slowly sat up. She saw that she was alone in the room at the moment as she didn't feel as hot anymore nor cough violently. She grabbed the Thermometer from the night stand before taking her temperature again. She waited for the beeping sound before looking at the screen. 96°0 it read before she placed it on the night stand again. "My temperature is normal...that's good...but I need some fresh air.." She said as she stood up walking out the door in the dress she was wearing. Blue had followed her upstairs as she made her way to the balcony. She opened the door until she was on the rooftop. She sat down as it was dawn as she saw Blue and Gem approach her just in case she was attacked. She needed to clear her head as a lot of things was on her mind as a sudden wind blew through.

Shadow came back to the room seeing his sister was not on the bed. "She probably went up on the roof..after she woke up since Blue and Gem aren't here" he said as he looked to the closet Cacturn was in before walking out of her room. He made his way to Hades room as he knocked on the door. "Are you up man? It's time for you to watch JC? She is all the way upstairs if you know what I mean...I believe she is better now" he said before leaving his room back to his.-

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Hades heard the knock and got up, slapping himself awake after lazily standing up and getting out of bed. He walked to the Coat Rack and thought for a bit. No, he didn't need these for now. He left his room and saw Cacturn walk towards him. He nodded to it and called it back into its pokeball before moving up to the Balcony. He breathed in and out deeply, smelling the fresh air as it gave his exposed head a cold shiver. He approached JC, moving over to sit a small distance away from her left. He sighed and looked to his Team Skull Necklace again. It shone up, the moonlight reflected from it and shone into JC's general direction. If there was any moment it was the most visible, it was now.

@LunarSilvally

She turned to her left to see Hades sit to her left just a bit of distance from him. She noticed his skull necklace and she recognized it just immediately. "So, your from Team Skull.....it doesn't surprise me actually because of the way you dress and ride a motorcycle...I remember those days instantly when I was still a teenager working on my island challenge and back then I was very stubborn and would always tend to do things on my own without any help...not even my brother...back then I hated Team Skull because of their ambitions of interrupting Alola and screwing with other trainers island challenges...but once I turned 18...I seemed to let it go once I saw Guzma's reason for being the way he is..." She said kept her eyes on him as she reached out to grab the skull necklace in her bandaged hand gently as it gleamed a bit in the light. "I know you have your reasons for where this that's why I don't question about other peoples matters from the past" she added looking to the skull.-

@DevVoid

DevVoid

" Well, see, the story is.. " Hades started, looking up into the stars. He had begun telling JC of his memories from his vacation, how he came to join Team Skull, and what happened after it disbanded. How he and a few grunts moved regions and had taken an old town as their new base. How they started recruiting everyone down on their luck, and on how they re-formed. How they made a large techy base for people and pokemon alike, and how they spraying their symbol onto different buildings they explored. ..and also, about the multiple bad rumours that go around about them, and how they just aren't true. It was a lot to tell, and he had to take a few stops to breathe in deeply, but someone would have to know about it.

@LunarSilvally

She listened carefully before speaking. "I see...quiet a story you gave well at least you were trying to show other people that you were as bad as they thought you were" she said letting go of the skull. "I don't hate Team Skull anymore because I seem to understand why they act the way they are...I mean like I said I don't judge people by appearance since they have reasons as to why they act as they are...I was always being chased every time I travel from region to region because of this rare ability that I have..." She said looking to him. " Were you afraid that I might judge you just because you have done some things like that...come on you should know me better then that...or have you forgotten friend" she finished giving a gently smile.-

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Hades inched closer a bit, seeing as she was comfortable with him being in Team Skull. " Well, ...no, not exactly. " He chuckled. " See, I just thought.. this secret is the sort of thing I hide from everybody. For obvious reasons. But, I just dont feel right if I keep hiding things from you. I mean, you don't hide anything from me, right? " He said, looking at his necklace. " Thing is, I've also been thinking.. when it is day again, when we have that trip on the bike, I could show you around. It's a small distance away from here. About 14 kilometres. I could also bring some soldiers over to bring back everyone. Then, we'd have two secure bases, with more room for other survivors. How would that sound? "

She gave a chuckle. "Its because I trust you Hades, that's why I am comfortable in telling you secrets that only my brother and I know but no matter what reasons you or anyone else has, I won't judge them because everybody has their reasons" she said gently placing her hand on his. "I'm not the type of person to think other wise" she added before giving a smile. "Well I did say you can take me for a ride once I was better so I don't mind" she said gently before sudden wind blew through as it lifted her hair up and bang exposing both eyes for the moment. "But...we can't be too careful...Fernandez could still be lurking around..." She reminded him.

Wolfa stopped when the scent came to the end point as she leaped off the tree. She touched the ground as she looked around but the scent just suddenly disappeared without a trace. Wolfa growled in frustration but gave a whine after. "-We lost it....its like it disappeared without a trace...-" Wolfa said turning to Hunter and Eclipse. "-We should head back, its dangerous even for us Pokemon to be out here because you never know we may be jumped by his Pokemon-" she added as she leaped up on the tree again. "-Lets go, we don't want to worry our trainers do you-" Wolfa said before moving again back to the base.-

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Hades decided to do something else. He moved his hand away and scooted closer to JC, then put his arm around her. " Of course, I know that. It's one of many reason why I like you. That, and your beautiful appearance. " He responded and grinned, cheekily winking at her. Then, he looked up into the night sky. " But, you are right. We have to look out for that creep. Speaking of.. " He let go of JC to turn around to face her directly. " What's you and your brother's history with that guy, anyhow? I mean, you would have had to encounter him before considering you know his name. "

@LunarSilvally

"Actually....its quite a long story.."she said looking to him. She started back in high school when she was 16 at the time. She saw him alone at a table reading a book alone so decided to approach him. She explained that he really was a nice guy to talk to once she got to know him. However, she explained that he didn't appear in school for the past couple of days and she didn't know why. After months of not seeing him he returned but was a totally different person. He became an obsession towards her and lovesick and got extremely jealous when she was with guy friends. She said that he would always intervene with her personal life that it got to the point where she couldn't be friends with him anymore. She told him that she needed to clearly distant herself from him which he did not like.

"I asked for my brothers help with this situation and he agreed without a problem so he asked to have the same classes as me for my protection..." She paused at her words gulping a bit before speaking again. "Then something bad happened...he got expelled completely from the school because he had a knife in possession and accidently hurt me on both of my wrists when I tried to stop his rage...how reckless that was yes, but he was the cause of both of my scars on my wrists...which I cover to not be reminded...." She said. "I feel like its my fault that he acted the way he did or I just did something wrong...I should have asked him what had happened instead of unfriending him...then he wouldn't have ended this way...." She finished but couldn't help but let out tears in her eyes. She rested her head on her legs which she huddled close crying silently.-

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Hades listened in silence, nodding understandingly. He scooted closer to JC and brushed her through the hair with his hand, then pat her on the back reassuringly. " Don't worry too much about it, JC. You know that people can act differently to things. And, unfortunately, he reacted in one of the worst ways possible. But, that was not up to your control. You couldn't know how he reacted to things. The only thing you could do is guess. Even if you guessed wrong, there is no need to be upset about it. These things just happen, horrible as they are.. " He said calmly, holding her head against his chest, brushing through her hair with his other hand. " Shh, there's no need to cry. Some people are just... crazy, you know? Like me. Well, sort of like me. I used to be crazy, but hey look, " He lifted her head to face his own, and wiped the tears from her eyes with a finger. " You managed to change someone, on the bright side. You managed to change me, didn't you? You got me to open up to you, and be less of a reckless, stubborn fool. Isn't that something to be more proud of? "

@LunarSilvally

She looked to Hades with tearful eyes though she had glanced away shyly as a blush seemed to form when he looked to him eye to eye. "I did...didn't I.....you were so reckless when I first met you yet....crazy...I have a way of changing people...but sometimes it doesn't always work.....Your...such a sweet man Hades...but..I don't deserve...such kindness you give to me..." She said gently raising her hand to touch his that was on her cheek. She felt his heartbeat when he moved her hand close to his chest. "I'm just...a very fragile girl...I always have been....just locking my fear so others won't see it...afraid of being hurt again...to be honest...I did like Fernande that way...but he hurt me emotionally...to prove he wasn't interested...and I understood in the most painful way...so I just let it go and closed myself off from "those" emotions.....You deserve a person better then me...I am only fighting the way I am because I have you as I am fearing for my life..." She explained not making eye contact with him just avoiding it but her tears showed it all as they came down.-

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Hades held her head against his chest, calmly brushing through her head, letting her cry in peace. " Shh, JC, it's okay.. " he said, trying to calm her down. " You may think that I dont deserve you. That I should get someone better. But I don't want someone else. I want you. And noone else will do. " He told her, leaning his head on her's. " I didn't deserve your kindness either, remember? Back when we first met, everyone but you didn't want me in the group. They saw me as who everyone else sees me as. But you, you didn't. You showed me kindness, and for that I am eternally grateful. So I will repay you the only way I know how; in returning the same amount of kindness. " He explained, reminding her of the first time they met. " We're alike more than you know. We both had similiar traumatic pasts, we both don't judge people by looks, personality or their past. We both try to stow away our feelings in order to not accidentally hurt someone, or let them get hurt. Don't you see it..? " He leaned back a bit and looked at her from above, turning her head gently to face him. " We are meant for eachother. We are nearly the same person. And I'm glad that fate chose it that way. " He said, blushing to the point where it looked like his burned skin was wet with blood. Then, he swiftly moved his head down and gave her a peck on the forehead before turning her head back to his chest, chuckling. " You know I'll keep you safe. Even if it costs me my life. "

@LunarSilvally

She knew Hades was right, they did have similarities towards each other along with a traumatic past. Her bang covered both eyes as she blushed shyly to what he said. She remained silent for the moment before gently pushing herself away from his chest. She gently rested her hands for the moment before speaking. "Your....sweet...your know that...I changed you too much...I don't think my heart can bare it..."she said as she as looked up at him shyly eyes looking to his. Her body moved on her own as she removed his mask from his face before slowly moving closer to his lips with her own. Her stubborness had hit her as she stopped herself before placing his mask back on her face as she stood up. "U-Um....well I should get properly dressed before we go so wait for me at the front ok" she told him before running back downstairs as Blue followed right after. She closed the door behind her locking it once Blue came in as she leaped on the bed to rest. "-Was I....going to...kiss him...dang...it JC...what's wrong with me...my body just moved on its own...-" she thought as she placed her head on her head blushing like crazy as her eyes shifted away. "Why is....my....heart racing...is it because...no it can't be him...if I try to open my heart again...I fear of it being hurt just like with Fernande...." She said as tears fell again as she hid then with her hands. "Don't cry JC....its ok...you have to be brave..." She told herself as Blue walked up to her for comfort as she gently held her as she could feel Blue licking her tears away. "Thank you Blue..." She told her seeing her smile. "-I'm always here for you JC, I would never abandon you for any reason-" Blue said to her. "I know Blue" she said before she placed her on the bed. She washed up before dressing herself leaving her hair for last.-

@DevVoid

DevVoid

'Wait, was this really about to happen?' he thought. 'No way. This ain't happening, is it.' Aand... to his suprise, it didn't. Just at the last moment, he heard JC run away. He did feel a bit saddened and disappointed, but he was understanding of the situation. She was stubborn like that, but so is he. He's stubborn to get her on his side, while she is determined to prolong it. Hades proceeded to just sit there, on the ground, in silence. He'd first been thinking if he could have done something wrong. Maybe he was coming on too fast? Maybe. Or maybe not. Now was not the time to ponder. He went back to his room and put on his mask and helmet again, then went downstairs to his motorcycle. He leaned against it, now starting to ponder again. Was it really just her stubborness that kept making her deny him, or was it... something else?

She put her long hair up in a high ponytail before grabbing her katana and placed it at her side. She saw Wolfa return to her side before returning her as well once she told her she lost the scent trail. She sighed before grabbing her hooded cape and white wolf mask. She placed the cape on leaving the hood down as she rested her mask at the side of her head. She made her way down stairs as she grabbed the roll of bandage in her hand before reapplying new ones on her wrists and ankles. She made her way outside as she saw Hades waiting in the front. She crossed her arms against her chest being her normal self again like nothing happened. "Sorry to keep you wait, shall we get a move on" she asked as Blue stood next to her.-

DevVoid

" Yeah, don't worry about it. " Hades responded with a rather monotone voice. He'd have thought that denies like that were gonna keep happening, so he'll just stow away his feelings again. His tone of friendliness toned down from the friend-kind to the polite-kind, now only being friendly because that is what mature people do. He got on his motorcycle and stuck in the ignition key, just as he saw Hunter get back to him. He shrugged at him and casted him back into his pokeball, then revved up the engine. " Whenever you're ready. " He said with the same monotone voice. He'd have just accepted the fact that JC either doesn't want to overcome her stubborness, doesn't want him yet, or even at all, or just does actually want someone else. So, he's just gone back to speaking like a regular friend. Not cheerily, happy and optimistic. But just plain, monotone and neutral. He shrugged what happened off. Whatever happened is in the past. He'll just have to move on.

She made her way to his motorcycle before getting in the back of it as Blue hopped on with her. She looked to JC before her eyes caught the front then back at her. She gave a soft chuckle before nodding. Blue smiled before leaping on his shoulders for the moment then to the front. "She wants to be in the front with you if that's ok" she said to him before reaching a hand out to hold his arm to prevent from falling off. "Lets go" she said as she seemed to be in thought about what happened earlier as she moved her mask to cover her face from the blushing.-

@DevVoid

DevVoid

" Yeah.. yeah, no, thats.. thats fine. " He said as he revved up once more before taking off. He drove down the road, into the forest where they once had met. He drove through the dirt road, back the same way he got into this town the first time. While driving, he took one hand off the handle and reached for the sidebags, taking out a walkie-talkie. He quickly extended the antenna out and as he drove on, activated the Walkie-Talkie. He spoke into it: " HQ Dokuro, Headhunter here. I am coming to your direction. We need extra protection. Potential intruder stalking us. Do you copy? " He spoke into the device. A voice came out of the speaker on it, garbled in static. " This is HQ, copy. We had send two security trucks to your location, over. " The voice spoke, then the signal ended. " Copy that, over and out. " Hades spoke again, then put the antenna back into the walkie-talkie and shut it off, putting it in the sidebags again. " I've got Reinforcement coming, just incase Fernande shows up again. " He said in the same monotone, slightly quiet voice.

She looked to Hades as his tone of voice seemed to change slightly. She knew that's how he was but for some reason it bothered her and she didn't know why. "Hades....did I...somehow hurt you in a way....like emotionally...?....if I did my apologize's...." She said a bit concerned on the matter but nodded to what he said about the reinformances. Blue seemed to look up at Hades as her ears fell to the side as she looked up. Her rings glowed bruggtly as she seemed to paw at his mask in a playful way as she gave a smile.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Hades scratched Blue behind the ear, taking his left hand a few seconds off the handle. " Well, its just.. considering you denied me, I'll just.. take that as a no to reciprocation. Just.. don't worry about it. In a few days, I'll have forgotten all about my feelings for you, and then we can go back to the way things were before. " He explained, his voice saddened with sorrow. He attempted to resist it, but he shed a single tear that dropped from the eyesockets of his mask and dripped onto the hull of the motorcycle.

She knew that she hurt him she can tell as she gently hugged him from behind. She started to cry under her mask. "I'm sorry Hades....I wasn't denying you....I just hesitated because I was afraid....afraid of getting hurt emotionally again....like how Fernanade did...my heart couldn't take it if something like happened again...." She said as she stopped the motorcycle from moving as her anger slashed out once she got off. "Are you prepared to bare the burden I have because I have been through so much more pain then you could ever experience! Are you ready to accept the pain if I get severely injured just to keep those important to me safe because I am that type of person who does that! To use my life to save others!" She asked as she pulled off her mask and threw it to the ground as it slide a bit further away as Blue leaped off the bike to go grab it. "I'm sick and tired of trying to act brave...in all honesty...I'm scared that I might become one of those things if I let my feelings and emotions be seen...and cloud me of thoughts I don't want to see..." She paused before pulling out her blade as she raised it up until her arm was straight as her hand was slightly trembling. "Don't you get it....I don't know how to properly express my feelings like I use to when I was 16...I was so open...so vulnerable...and so easy to trick...you said you wanted me...I heard you loud and clear when you said that..."

"Was that a lie....or true...don't mess with my feelings because they have been messed with before...you can hate me for not answering you properly...I...I.." She used her eyes to look at him as it was clear that she was taring apart before her bang covered both eyes again. "Ngh!" Before she could let him answer she ran off before leaping in the trees as she was mostly quicker to run as she was able to grab her mask as she placed it on. "Umbre!("-JC wait! Don't go off by yourself!-") Blue said only understanding her. "Umbre...." She looked to Hades with a worried look in her eyes until she remembered that the speech collar was still around her neck. She placed her paw on the front before it turned on. "You can understand me right Hades?" Blue asked. "If you can then listen, because JC can't express her feelings properly, she can only express it through anger. I have known her since I was a young Eevee and her only support by the loss of her parents but if we don't catch up with her she may just lose it with her emotions and act stupidly stubborn and she would even go killing a horde of zombies on her own just by finding them to control it! She may have excellent swordmanship skills with her Katana but if the user of the sword is too clouded with rage they will act without thinking of a stragety to encounter them! Please don't hate her...she doesn't need that right now...she's just...very conflicted...by what Fernande did to her feelings...that's all..." Bkue explained through the speech collar as she looked to Hades afterwards with sad eyes.-

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Hades listened and watched her leave. With a trembling hand, he reached for the walkie talkie. " Yes.. I do understand.. Maybe not that she has gone through more than I can ever experience, considering that while she may have more emotional damage, I considerably have more physical damage.. and we nearly have the same backstory.. but, still. We have to find her. Give me a moment, though. He activated the walkie talkie again and spoke into it. " HQ Dokuro, this is Headhunter. Change of plans. Secure the premise of my location. Make sure that noone can steal from my motorcycle. " He spoke into it, not awaiting a response and turning it off again. He took the mask from Blue and called out his Mightyena. " Here girl, sniff this mask and trace it back to the one who wore it, quickly! " He explained it to her. She did so and began running off into the same direction JC did, following her scent. Hades went on to follow her. " Comeon, Blue, we need to find her! Don't worry about my bike, I got it covered. "

Blue nodded before taking the mask from him as she rested it on her side. She used the trees to get a faster lift through the forest before getting on the ground again. She froze after she saw a scene that horrified her. Zombie's dead and cut down limp by limp as if a bloodthirsty person did it for fun. "Umbre...("This isn't good....she is starting to lose it...we have to find her before it's too late or she may end up like Fernanade...bloodthristy..." She said as she leaped off swiftly again following the Mightyena. She kept pace with the Mightyena until she came into view seeing JC up ahead. She turned off the speech collar before calling out to her. "Umbre!("JC stop this! There is no reason to do this just because of your anger!") Blue said seeing her turn around as her blade was blood soaked as it dripped off the blade continuiously. She turned to face Blue as in a swift movement took the mask from her and placed it on her face. "There is a reason Blue, they all must die!" She coldly as she slaughtered three more without mercy. "Umbreon!("No there isn't! Do you want to end up like Fernanade! Bloodthirsty!") Blue said shouting. Those words hit her right in the chest as she slowly calmed down her anger. She realized what she had as she dropped her blade as it stuck to the ground. "What have I...." She said as it started to rain as the blood on the ground and on her blade washed off slowly. She looked at her hands before lowering herself to the ground and bursted out crying. "What's wrong with me...these emotions....I can't control them....its driving me insane...why can't I get them under control....I don't understand!" She said as her tears fell off her face to the ground getting soaking wet in the rain that poured on her. "Umbre...("JC...") she said before looking to Hades with her worried eyes before slowly approaching her as she sat next to her.-

@DevVoid