• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 3.5

"Yeah, and I almost fell in love with Jade." Midnight frowned, a shiver going up his spine. He then frowned. "I can't believe that you were the same one though. It felt soo long." Midnight smiled.

Fae laid her head down and relaxed, purring softly as she let herself be groomed. She accepted his body heat greedily and pressed against him. She was trying not to hurt herself and grumbled at the small spikes of pain that popped up around her body.

Aeau sighed and kept grooming Fae gently until he thought she would be content, and lifted his hands from her. "Better?" He asked, looking down at the relaxed Fae as she pressed against him, himself only blushing a tiny amount.

Phoenix felt relieved to be with someone she knew for so long again. "Wow..." She sighed to herself. "You know, I used to actually have a crush on you, but now I have a mate so, you are just my best friend," The Flareon smiled warmly.

"Much," she sighed happily and her eyes started to shut. She wouldn't be able to start playing her pranks but didn't care at the moment, to tired to be upset.

Midnight blushed slightly when Phoenix admitted her crush on him before. "Yea, I remember that. Dang it Zamic." Midnight joked. He then looked back to his cast, and then to his stomach. "Actually I could use a bite to eat." Midnight frowned, letting go of Phoenix and standing up on three paws. He then kitchen patted to the kitchen. He avoided Aeau and Fae and then sat down. He used Psychic to pour him some pokefood again, along as a bowl for Phoenix. He then grabbed a bottle of Hot Sauce and took it along with him. He returned to the tree with both bowls of food. He placed on in front of Phoenix. Who's being babied now." Midnight smiled. He took a seat, opening the bottle of hot sauce and drinking the hot sauce, loving the Spicy taste.

Couples seemed to be making appearances left and right as of right now, and Xandi couldn't help but feel slightly annoyed with all of them. Walking into the kitchen, deciding not to check in on the Vaporeon and Sylveon, the Espeon got a box of Pokemon-friendly waffles out of the freezer, placing them into a small toaster oven, all with the help of her mind. She sat on the floor, thinking over everything that had happened since yesterday for the few minutes it took to cook the waffles. Xandi ignored Midnight as he walked in, quickly got some food, and went back outside, probably to Phoenix. Little did she know that the two were not, in fact, a couple.

Again, using her psychic abilities, she took her waffles out of the toaster and put them on a small plate, taking them into the family room so she could sit and watch T.V. as she ate, which is exactly what she did, not caring much about the peacefulness that shrouded the house in quiet.

Aeau's spirits lifted slightly hearing Fae's compliment. He sighed, this time more happily, and laid down his head. Aeau pressed up against Fae, and his frown turned to a neutral expression, feeling warm and cuddly.

Fae purred loudly. She smiled and pressed against him. Her ribbons weakly laid themselves on the water type. She nicked meekly at his jaw and giggled, "thanks for keeping me warm".

Aeau looked over to Fae, who was thanking him. "It's the least I can do, considering..." He said humbly as she pressed against him. Aeau chuckled, and smiled, rubbing up against the soft fairy-type, and purring.

She murmured in happiness, falling into a quick cat nap. She mewled happily and kissed his cheek in her half awake state. Her tail wagged back and forth slowly before she passed out.

Aeau was surprised and caught off-guard by the kiss, and blushed at the gesture. He looked down to the now asleep Fae, and smiled, and murmured something, before giving Fae a warm lick on the head to somewhat return the favor.

Last edited:
Fae murmured in her sleep. Dreaming and talking in her sleep quietly, she kicked the floor with one of her paws. The girl eeveelution growling softly as she dreamt of battling.

Aeau jumped a little as Fae slammed the ground with one of her limbs, and chuckled. "I wonder what she's dreaming about..." He thought out loud, curious. Aeau pondered for a moment before shrugging, and shutting his eyes and snuggling up with Fae.

Midnight smiled. Hot Sauce was practically Coffie to Midnight. He stopped drinking, a small burning sensation in his mouth. He then held his paw up to his mouth. Needing water.

Fae's eyes fluttered open as her stomach growled with hunger. The fairy type sighed and slowly tried to life herself up into her stuff paws and wobble her way to the kitchen.

Aeau chuckled and hopped up, leaning Fae on him for support, and diverting his gaze to her. "You can't walk well. I'll help." He said, allowing Fae to lean against his flank as much as she needed. Aeau walked to the kitchen alongside Fae, and smiled reassuringly to her.

"Thanks," Fae nodded and sat herself down infront of the fridge. Her ribbons opened it and pulled out the pickles. She opened the jar and grabbed a fork to fish one out. She bit into it and munched happily.