• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 3.5

Midnight stopped dead center at the Sylveon who stopped moving. Midnight felt extremely guilty. "Really Im surprised that worked. Um, I have won the battle and you are accepting defeat." Midnight talked slowly to the Sylveon, seeming as how it usually worked.

Xandi, located on the living room couch, jolted awake as heavy metal could be heard coming from somewhere in the house. The silence of the place was very peaceful, but the unwanted music was... well, unwanted. She groaned, rolling onto her back as she tried to fall back asleep, only to wake up when she heard voices and other noises. With a stretch, the Espeon rolled off of the couch, landing gracefully on her paws, before using her psychic abilities to place her glasses on her snout, walking into the kitchen to see what was going on. The sounds seemed to be mainly coming from the family room now, so that's where Xandi walked, noticing Fae and Midnight presumably having a play-fight. "Mornin'," she greeted with a smirk, hopping up onto an arm of the couch and sitting down. "What're you guys up to? Why did heavy metal wake me up?"

Felix got up and yawned, he then shivered and looked at ara "hey" he said smiling he pulled his beanie on to his head further he. Felix then got up and walked to the kitchen he opened the cupboard he grabbed a bag of chips and took it back to the coach

Last edited:
Ara walked around, and she sighed, " Hey where did that guy go" she asked herself as she walked around the place looking for him "hello" she said looking for that other Eeveelution.

Ara looked at the chips "no thanks" she said spinning the chip bag to him and she groaned " I like fruit and veggies" she said smiling "Not junk" she said walking around.

Felix smiled "thank you" he said walking to the kitchen and using leafs on his ears to pick up a apple he walked over to ara "there you go" he said placing the apple in front of her

Ara looked at the apple and she breathed on it and made it to where it was ice cold then she smirked and she bit into it and she smiled "so cold and juiceie" she said smiling.

Ara growled "my apple" she said and she winked " What do you mean...and nope no dates for me i'm not dating anyone because everyone hates a cold girlfriend"

Midnight overheard the conversation between Ara and Felix. He then he dragged Fae over. Before he said anything Felix was gone. "What happened to the Leafeon?" Midnight asked Ara.

Ara frowned and she ran to him "felix ...." she said and she laid beside him and she nuzzled his cheek "I'm sorry but i have to get to know you to date you" she said smiling.

Midnight hinted anger in his groan, Ara running off. He then sighed, dragging his paw down his face, truely annoyed. "Thats going off my nice list." Midnight groaned before looking back to Fae, still in effect of his Attract. He only recently knowticed the purr she was making, but wasnt too important. He then grabbed his small notepad with Psychic, crossing off 'Ara and Felix'.

(OOC: @Stormursa you there?)

Aeau was intrigued by the commotion over near Midnight, who he had not been acquainted with as of yet. He saw him dragging Fae around, who looked almost infatuated with him. Aeau became enraged, shaking at the sight. He began to breath heavily, and yelled ferociously, "TAKE YOUR PAWS OFF HER!," Not knowing what had occured, although he knew one thing, Midnight had Fae. Aeau charged at Midnight, firing off a vicious Scald at him.

Midnight turned last second to see a vicious scald being tossed at him. Midnight quickly dodged it, bringing Fae along with him, using Psychic to lift the Sylveon. He then yelled at the Vaporeon. "What the Heck is your problem?!" Midnight yelled, running away.

((OOC: Used Psychic? I thought he was an Umbreon?))
In all his rage, Aeau did not answer the inquiry. He only became more enraged as Midnight lifted Fae. Aeau growled again, and brought his large blue tail across Midnight's face, slapping him down.

(OOC: Umbreon can be taught Psychic via TM)

Midnight was soon stopped in his tracks when Aeau came and used his tail, stopping him. He was slammed to the ground, losing his concentration he dropped Fae, and unfortunately on his back, causing additional pain. "Ow." Midnight frowned. He then realised something. He quickly used Psychic lifting Aeau in the air. "Now why are you attacking me?"

Aeau thrashed around in the Psychic, mouth bared in a vicious expression. As he realized he was not going to escape, he started to calm down slightly. "Why do have Fae in your clutches?!" Aeau shouted, breathing heavily, and looking angrily at Midnight.

Midnight then groaned. "Oi! Mate. We were having a friendly battle! I used Attract, and now she's infaunted by me. And take a note, there are two ways to release a pokemon off an Attract Spell. A, being you wait 24 hours for the Attract to wear off, or B, you attack Fae until the Attract comes out of her. Now I'm sure YOU dont want to hurt Fae, and I didnt want to Attract Fae knowing I'd be attacked by her Loverboy, heck I didn't want to use attract at all. But it happened." Midnight groaned, realeasing Aeau.

Aeau gritted his teeth at the options, not really even noticing Midnight's "loverboy" comment. He sighed, coming back to reality, and looked to Midnight, sighing again. "I'm sorry." Aeau apologized, and then looked at the infatuated Fae, frowning and narrowing his eyes.

Midnight then sighed. "Apology Accepted." Midnight then looked back at Fae and groaned. "It's gonna be hell of a long day." Midnight groaned. He then used Psychic, placing Fae on his Back then looked back to Aeau. "Maybe we can hang out?" Midnight frowned, with a confused look on his face. "Uh, I got the new Nintendo Switch, want to play Legend of Linkachu?" Midnight smiled.

"OK, just don't kill me cause of Fae." Midnight frowned, a small sweat rolling down his face. He then started walking inside, turned his switch on and sat on the couch, placing Fae beside him. He then handed the controller to Aeau. "I have no idea what Linkachu was or how to play, I simply bought it being only one of the few choices." Midnight sighed.

(OOC: @Stormursa are you alive?)

Aeau frowned, as Midnight placed Fae on the couch, his eye twitching. "No promises." He retorted to Midnight's earlier question. Aeau looked at the screen, and then looked at Midnight. "I've been playing Linkachu since I was a kid. I know what to do." He assured, turning the system on after finding the button.

Midnight frowned when Aeau responded to his question with 'No Promises.'

"After this Im forgetting Attract." Midnight thought, not wanting to die.

(I stopped getting alerts!!!sorry!)
Fae purred and let herself be dragged about the place. Her purring became louder and she pressed up against the dark type and nuzzling him. Her ribbons danced about making hearts in the air and she rubbed under his jaw with her head, eyes having little hearts in them.

Aeau started breathing heavily as Fae cuddled up to Midnight, his whole body twitching, and looking over. He was distracted, he died in the game, making him even more mad. Aeau dropped the controller, and looked over to the utterly insulting scene unfolding before him, as he became increasingly angry, his eyes turning almost red with fury.

Last edited:
Midnight felt some pressure being pressed on him, he turned to the source to see Fae nuzzling him. A small blush came to Midnight's face, which quickly dissapeared when he turned to Aeau who seemed as he was gonna kill Midnight. Midnight then slowly backed up a bit before running off, not wanting to be killed.

Fae countied to purr happily until he ran off. She looked confused at him and then looked at Aeau, tilting her head, "why did my love run away? Why are you so angry"?

She then looked at where midnight ran and stood up, padding after him. She then changed course and got cookies for herself and midnight, racing to his location.

Aeau started breathing extremely heavily, balling his paws into fists, and resisting the urge to go ballistic by a small margin. He turned on some mellow music to try to curb his anger, but when he heard Fae call Midnight "her love," Aeau lost it. He leaped off the couch looking around furiously for Midnight. When he spotted him, he locked his gaze on him, a crazed look in his eyes.

Felix walked back inside and saw aeau sad "hey you alright?" He asked smiling he sat next him "what happened fae called midnight "her love what was that about" he asked

Midnight ran up a tree, jumping branch to branch until he made it to the top, then he stayed there, scared for his life. He then realised that Aeau knew where he was. He stayed in the tree, knowing his chances of living on the ground were slim to none.

"My love," Fae looked up at him with a tilt of her head. She was holding the cookies and climbed the tree to sit beside him. She offered one of the treats to him and groomed his head fur, "what is wrong dear"?

Aeau threw his head to the side forcefully to stare Felix in the eyes, staying mercifully silent, and dashing off. He saw some tracks on the ground, leading to a tree, and looked up to see a terrified Midnight and Fae grooming him. Aeau screamed something that was not understandable, and started clambering up the tree, shooting Scalds at Midnight, and screaming things at him such as "YOU JUST WANT FAE FOR YOURSELF, YOU (Insert insulting or anger-driven name here)!!!!!"