• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 3.5

Midnight frowned, finding Fae beside him. He almost lost balance and fell down, but he was able to stay on the branch, which maybe wasnt the best idea, considering he was being shot with scalds. One was a direct hit to the head. Midnight stayed on the branch. "Ahhh! It burns!" Midnight frowned. He then jumped down the tree, practically shattering his ankles. He then ran off, although his movement was slowed.

Aeau remained extremely furious, and began to chase down Midnight. Because of Midnight's injury, he was able to overtake him, slamming in the side with his own body, knocking him to the ground. Aeau stood over Midnight with a crazed look in his eyes, visibly twitching.

Fae got spooked and tried to catch herself before she started to tumble off the branch toward the ground. She screamed in fear but it was cut off as she hit the ground. She hadn't been able to turn around in the air to help break the fall and landed on her back. She knocked herself unconscious and her ribbons twitched a bit.

Midnight quickly used Psychic on Aeau. He then growled. "Dude!" Midnight growled, in deep pain. He then frowned when he heard Fae's scream. He walked, trying not to hurt himself, bringing Aeau along. He saw Fae lie unconscious.

Aeau heard Fae fall to the ground, and threw his head to the side, actually hurting his neck at the suddeness of the adjustment. He thrashed around in the psychic cell, seeing her unconscious. "No!" Aeau cried, and thrashed around even more in the bubble, a look of extreme sorrow filling them. He looked at her, tears rolling down his face, viciously mentally berating himself for not saving her. Aeau beat the bubble with his fists, yelling, "I COULD HAVE HELPED HER!!"

Midnight watched as Aeau broke out of his Psychic grip. He then growled, his eye turning a small shade of blue, amplifying his Psychic power. He used Psychic on Aeau again. He then frowned. He used Psychic on Fae aswell. "Im taking her, and myself to a Pokemon Centre. Im leaving you with Felix and Phoenix." Midnight growled, purely enraged. He then slowly limped over to the house where he placed Aeau, before limping off again. This time at a slower rate.

Diamond walked outside, Ara on his Shoulder. "You ready to go to Snowbelle?" He asked the Glaceon. He then knowticed Midnight and Fae, both injured. "What the?" Diamond frowned, running over. He grabbed Midnight, and frowned. "What happened to you two?" Diamond asked. He then frowned. "Don't worry, theirs a Pokecenter not too far from here." Diamond said as he started running towards the next town.

~~~5 Minutes Later~~~

Diamond frowned, he quickly returned Fae and Midnight in their Pokeballs before walking over to Nurse Joy. "Hello, can you heal my pokemon for me?" He asked. The Nurse Smiled, before nodding her head, and grabbing the two pokeballs, in which she walked to a back room.

It wasnt long until Nurse Joy came out of the backroom and handed Diamond his two pokeballs. Diamond smiled, grabbing the Pokeballs and walking out. He then walked home.

~~~5 minutes later~~~

Diamond made it to the house, finally releasing the two pokemon.

Midnight came.out first, wearing a small cast on his left forearm. He wasnt used to standing yet so he fell immediantly. He then groaned. Giving a dead stare at Aeau before turning away.

Midnight groaned at Felix's explanation for Aeau's Behavior, but that didnt cut it, Midnight still mad. Midnight then knowticed Phoenix had finally woken up, quite surprised she slept through all the nonsense that happened. Midnight then answered her question in an annoyed voice. "I used Attract of Fae, Fae fell in love with me, Aeau tried to kill me." Midnight frowned, staring at the cast placed on his ankle.

Aeau was too distracted by his self-berating to care about Midnight's statements, and kept his face buried in his paws. He finally lifted his face, and looked up before slumping against a wall, and looking down with a sorrowful frown.

Xandi hung around the house while Midnight and Fae were taken to the Pokemon Center, unsure of how to react. She walked into the room with the others once they all got back or woke up, hearing Midnight's answer to Phoenix's question. "Say what now?" she announced her presence, sitting on the floor with a tilted head. "How did I miss that!? I mean, it's good to know you're both alright, but still... how did I miss that?" Hopping onto the living room couch, she sat down once again. "How long were you guys gone? I must've fallen back asleep or something..."

Midnight frowned, Xandi walking in. Surprised the Psychic type didnt witness any of the experience herself, considering she was probably the most energetic of the group. "We were only gone for about 15 minutes." Midnight sighed.

Midnight frowned. He wasnt sure who she meant, but he simply assumed it was him. He slowly stood up on three legs and slowly walked after Phoenix, not wanting to trip.

Fae came out and kept her eyes shut. She was still hurting and not liking the stinging everywhere on her body. She grumbled in pain and limped over to a pillow where she laid down.

Phoenix stopped and turned to Midnight. "Sit," Then, she got some moss and placed it under a tree. "Lay down there," She smiled at Midnight. "Want me to get you something?"

Midnight stopped and when Phoenix told him too. He still had no idea what was going on, so he simply played along. He then questioned it more when she told him to down under the tree. "OK?" Midnight questioned, walking then lying under the tree. He then slightly blushed at what she said next. "What. NoNoNoNoNo! I'll be fine Phoenix. I can still walk all." Midnight told her, still blushing. He didnt want to be treated as if handicapped.

"Ah." Xandi nodded, mentally noting the way Aeau acted around Fae. When Phoenix told Midnight to follow her, curiously, the Espeon tagged along, trotting a few feet behind the two. She walked outside to hear Phoenix begin to do something to Midnight she could only call babying, to which he insisted that he did not need help. Walking over to the two, Xandi sat under the tree a patch of moss was placed under, stretching her back and tail out. "What even happened to you, Midnight? I don't remember falling asleep, but I must've, or I'd know more about the fight. How bad was it?" she asked the shiny Umbreon, head tilted and facing him.

Midnight watched as Xandi walked in once again, which he sorta expected. When she asked about how the incident happened he let out a small sigh before telling her what happened.

"So earlier in the day, I was walking around the house untill I was suddenly tackled by Fae. She had this smirk on her face, so I immediantly assumed it was just a friendly battle. So my first move of choice was, well, Attract, which managed to work and Fae was infaunted by me. Soon, after dragging Fae around, Aeau knowticed and attacked me, I explained to him what happened and the thing blew over, until Fae started flirting with me, which really ticked Aeau off, causing me to run for my life. I ran up a tree and to my surprise, Fae followed me up. Aeau did too. So to avoid being boiled, I jumped down from the tree, which wasnt the best idea, shattering my ankle. And Fae, well I don't know, me and Aeau just heard a scream and ran, well limped over to see her.unconscious. And that's the story." Midnight frowned, feeling tons of guilt by using Attract on Fae.

"Aeau? What happened today," the fairy type sighed and grumbled that she was stuck in laying in on postion for until she was fully healed. Her ribbons dropping as she looked at him.

Phoenix sighed. "Maybe you should ease up on Attract,"-she layed down next to Midnight-"Remember when you nearly had me falling for you, and Dakota countered the Attract? He was really pissed off with you," She smiled jokingly.

Midnight then slighty blushed, Phoenix bringing up the awkward moment for when they met. "Yea, that's two boys I've had tried to kill me due to attract. On the Other Hand Storm and Amethyst couldn't be happier, and it's all because I brung them together." Midnight smiled confidently. "Ill still have to forget attract, then again, when Jade and Colt try to kill me without me using attract, I just feel as if everyone wants to kill me." Midnight smirked.

Xandi didn't really know who anyone Midnight was talking about was, so she merely nodded in response to his explanation. "Ooph. Sounds painful. At least you're alright now... right?" She stood up once again, stretching her whole body, and she began to walk circles around both Phoenix and Midnight, right ear twitching nonstop. "How long is the cast gonna stay on? It doesn't look like fun, and I'd feel pretty bad if you had to put up with it for a while. Does it itch or anything?"

Phoenix smirked. "I wonder how Storm and Amethyst are, anyway," She then remembered something. "By the way, you have always seemed familiar to me... like we knew eachother before that time you used Attract that nearly hit me.." She rolled onto her back, pushing herself against Midnight's flank.

(OOC: So, it had been a while, and Phoenix starts to recognise Midnight as the Shiny Eevee she was friends with when she was an Eevee herself)

Midnight then smiled. "Ehh In the forest I grew up in there werw tons of regular Eevee. Maybe though. I only spent my time somewhat flirting with Amethyst. I don't know much other Eevee's back then other then that one-" Midnight stopped to think.

Aeau looked extremely sorrowful, and looked up to Fae, but said nothing, shaking his head. He felt terrible, and would rather die than explain what happened. "Ask M-Midnight..." Aeau replied, looking back down to the ground in shame.

Xandi seemed to catch the Flareon and shiny Umbreon at a bad time, so she simply walked back inside, not waiting for an answer to her other questions. She began to walk around the house like she did yesterday, unsure of whether she should ask about Fae and Aeau or not, although she was very curious. Her stomach growled, but she kept walking around, not wanting to eat any good yet.

"I mean, I was tinted blue when I was an Eevee," She sighed, back on her stomach, Phoenix was still pushing her side to his flank, she wrapped her tail around him.

"Well I can't move right now and I'm cold so get over here and be my personal space heater," the fairy type glared and put her head down. She grumbled and licked her paw fur, "I can't even groom myself without hurting right now".

Midnight then turned to Phoenix, with a shocked look on his face. "That was you!?!?!" Midnight exclaimed in a happy tone before hugging the flareon. "OMG I can't believe that was really you!" Midnight smiled.

Aeau frowned at Fae's ranting, feeling even more guilt. His entire body drooped, and uttered a weak, "I'm so sorry..." almost not wanting her to hear it. Aeau heard Fae's request, almost not knowing if she was serious, but he did it anyway, desiring her to be as comfortable as possible, so he walked over gloomily, and cuddled up to Fae, trying to keep her warm, and groom her. He groomed her gently, and wrapped his tail around her to keep her warm.

Phoenix brightened way up. "I thought I knew you!" She hugged him back. Then she nuzzled Midnight's cheek, "We had such a good time, and when I had to leave the town, I was devestated.." The Flareon sighed.