• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Defenders 1

"All that information is classified." She did not like the fact this person was asking so many questions. For all she knew, she could be in contact with the Drameem, something that she certainly did not need to get around. She sighed. "You ask a lot of questions. If you don't stop, I'm going to do the same to you."

"Oh, please darling. I can handle questions. People call me the Lady in Black, but my associates simply call me Lady." The Lady in Black said. It was a little annoying that she began to stonewall her, but Lady wasn't about to give up yet. So she decided to go with a little bit of a less personal question. Lady was determined to get this alien to open up to her. "So, are all of your fellow aliens about your size, or are you an exception?"

Chris followed Michael to his Jet not paying much attention to the others. His mind was wandering off thinking about his daughter, and how he might have to kill one villain Michael mentioned Frostbite. The only other human to survive the experiments they were put through. He had hated her because she would verbally torture him as the scientists would physically. She was the first experiment and he was the last. A chill went up his spine but he put it to the back of his head. "So almighty leader, what's next?" he asked Michael.

"I'm average," Shuet'vear answered. She decided to keep everything short now, not giving any extra details just in case she slipped. Not that she thought she would, she was trained for this sort of stuff, but one could never be too careful. She narrowed her dark pits and continued forward. She was surprised she did not ask about her eyes yet, but maybe that was answered with the alien information.

Lohan said something unintelligible, a part of him strongly urged not to go along with a plan, to blindly rush into battle, he thought about how much of a scolding he would have if he was back home. But it was thinking about home that caused him to stay with this team, even if Michael seemed rash, it was clear he knew something about the world around him. And if Michael knew something maybe he would know about other worlds. Lohan followed along without any more arguments into the jet. "One can only hope this ends calmly," he said to no one in particular, followed by a few gurgles.

"I am sorry, but I do not like to fly on other's air crafts. It makes feel uneasy. I will be taking my own way there. I will follow the jet and meet you before you head inside." With that Phoenix walked over to a window, that led to the front yard, and flew out. They knew that the man called Michael, was not one to plan out most things. Being someon who on their homeworld worked on suits made for war, they knew what it takes to plan out an attack.

Lowering themselves to the ground, Phoenix floated as they moved. They made there way to the gate, once there they spotted the guy Crosshair. Who they did not know the name of. Floating over, Phoenix asked. "So you did not come in like I thought you were. Did you not want to see what the giant house looked like?"

Phoenix was cheerful and full of wonder. They saw the world in a different way. Yeah they had faught their fair share of evil, but that did not stop them from being happy.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
James stood up "Lead the way!" he would follow whoever to the jet

Mentiras ran his hand through his hair before picking up the phone "Hello? Yes, please move assets from New york to Rhode island, about a third of the stock. Yes I'm sure, move at 17:00 or when a detail arrives, yes, thank you" he put the phone back down and began to write on a piece of paper

"You can count on me" said Riberio and made some kind of a daggers from his fibre "Always ready to fight" and he followed to the Jet.

"Master, We found the last traitor. He is on this planet." said one of the crews of the spaceship that was flying near Earth. "Sagittarius, I'm sending you to kill Aries. Don't worry, I know a way not to lose his power," said the man sitting on the throne, with red-gold eyes and blond hair. A young man who looked like a landed man around 18-19 with red hair spoke to him. "I will do it with pure pleasure, my 'Light Eruption' will kill him and anyone who gets in my way !!"

Crosshari watched the mansion before letting out a sign and leaning back. No sign of fighting or struggle. Guess it wasn't a trap after all. Running a hand through his hair, he began to get ready to head out. If whatever it was, was important, then Crosshair had faith he would figure out what it was eventually. But before he start up his car, a voice spoke up from beside him. Crosshair flinched, reaching into his jacket for his gun, only to stop when he saw who it was. He recognized this girl. She was a superhero known as Phoenix. She had some sort of energy and nature-y powers. He had originally thought that she used some sort of body paint to help disguise her identity, like some street performers would do when they dressed up as human statues... But now that he was right next to the girl, Crosshair could see that the teenage hero's skin looked to be really that color.

Crosshair relaxed, leaving the gun in his jacket.
"You're Phoenix, right?" Crosshair said in his rough voice. "No. I couldn't care less what the house looked like on the inside."
The hero glanced back towards the mansion before continuing.
"I thought the whole thing was a trap. So I didn't go in. But from the looks of it, I was wrong." Crosshair said. "So what's the deal? What happened?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seeing as everyone else was heading into the jet, Seven felt like she didn't have much of a choice and followed suit. It sounded like they were going to need all the help they could get on this, and while Seven didn't want to work with some of the people on this group, She felt like she didn't really have much of a choice. Slowly, Seven got on board of the jet. It seemed pretty nice, and Seven made sure to take a seat away from Chris, the 'villain killer', and away from the strange kid prisoner. She made sure to take a seat so she wouldn't have her back to them. Seven was going to have to have a talk to Micheal after this. And who even was this Micheal person?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Really?" Lady asked, smiling as she walked along side Shuet'vear. She fell in step with the alien, the click of her high heels on the marble mimicking the click of the hooves. An answer! Now they were starting to get somewhere.
"Do you have any special talents? I know if Mentiras was bringing you on, you'd have to bring something to the table. So what all can you do?" Lady asked.

Phoenix smiled. The knew his stuff. "Yeah my name is Phoenix. You must have seen me on the black and white thing, what's that called again? I can never remember that name." Phoenix had a bit of confused look, before they launched int the other questions that the man had asked.

"Turns out the guy, Michael thought it might be a good idea to hold a meeting about a group of villians teaming up. Seems he thought it might be better then just sending out an alert for us and a small message included. So basically everyone is on a jet or following the man into a battle that there are really no info about. From what I can tell it seems as though he had a feeling that they might be teaming up." Phoenix calm, they could tell the man had some metal object on him the shot earth projectiles, but they did not really care about that. Being who they were, Phoenix looked for the good in everyone. Though that did not mean that they are dumb when it comes to most things.

"Really if I would have known what the meeting was about I would not have come either. It just seems to me as if the guy who wants to lead the team, is not really thinking things through at all.

Shuet'vear sighed. "You'll find out." She continued walking. This person asked too many questions for her liking. "You are very interested in me, now it's time for me to be interested in you. What is your name, what are you doing hanging out with Mentiras, and why are you asking so many questions?" Maybe she would answer due to the fact she answered most of her questions.

"Micheal?" Crosshair asked. On one hand, it sounded like the meeting wasn't a threat. But on the other hand, it still sounded pretty sketchy. Phoenix's description of the events also left a lot of questions for the hero as well. This whole things still didn't bode well to Crosshair.
"Hey, kid. Is it okay if I ask you a couple questions about this whole thing that's going on?" Crosshair asked. Not waiting for an answer, he continued speaking. "Did this Micheal guy have a last name? Could you tell me who all was at this meeting? Did Micheal say where the group was going?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, I already told you that, honey." Lady said, smiling at Shuet'vear. "I'm the Lady in Black. But you can call me Lady. And while I wouldn't call it 'hanging out'. I've worked for Mentiras occasionally. You could call me a supplier of goods and a performer of deeds that a man in Mentiras' position need. I'm asking so many questions, because I like to know the abilities of the people I'm going to be working with, especially on a job as I anticipate this one is going to be."
Lady brushed some hair out of her face, before shooting a smile at Shuet'vear.
"You see, I'm not like everyone else in that room. I'm not an alien. I can't freeze people, I can't go into a demon mode, I can't shoot strange pink tendrils out of me. I'm simply a human." Lady said. "But what I can do, honey, is adapt into any role that needs filling. And in order to do that, I need to know the capabilities of the people I'm working with. So you can either not tell me what you can do, and run the risk of me accidentally getting in your way because I have no clue what you can do, thus throwing the mission in peril. Or, you can tell me what you can do, and I can purposefully make sure that what I'm doing has no chance at getting in your way."
The Lady in Black inspected her fingernails as she talked, making sure they were as flawless as ever.
"It's your choice really, honey. And I can swear to you that I will maintain the same confidentiality with you that I keep with all my clients." The Lady said.

Shuet'vear thought for a few seconds, going over everything she picked up so far. "I'm a soldier of the Salrax, I get up close and use my dark blade. I can also temporarily blind people and become my shadow. If I'm a shadow, I cannot be harmed, but I can." She chuckled darkly. "Just something the Salrax makes sure you can do." She knew she gave away to much information, but she didn't think the information would be leaked, yet.

Phoenix was not upset that the guy had called them a kid. Though it is not uncommon with people to think of them as a teen. Being from another universe, Phoenix did not know that looking like they did caused others to think of them as mere teenager.

"Can't really say that I was paying attention to what the man's last name was. Did not catch he other name either. I only reall paid attention to the others. I wanted to know what kind of people he had gathered. The guy really did not really tell us much about the mission. The people there would be in the black and white paper thing, they would the ones doing most of the saving of the day."

Phoenix thought about the asking of other questions, and then answered. "Yeah you can ask me more if needed. Though most of the info that was given was not very helpfull. Not only that but it seemed that everyone was given the runaround on some that were asked. I do not trust the so called leader very much."

Cha-ching! Score for Lady. This was something she would work with. She wanted to know what exactly Sheut'vear meant by "not being able to be harmed as a shadow, but can". Was she able to be harmed as a shadow or not? But that question seemed a bit too invasive. So she decided to ask one she thought was a little less invasive.
"All those powers sound quite strong. You must be pretty tough." Lady said. "But tell me... What is the Sarlax? Is that what you call yourselves?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crosshair frowned. Well, Phoenix wasn't being helpful. Not to mention, it was rather unusual that she didn't know what a newspaper was called...
"The people at the meeting. Could you describe them to me, and what Micheal looked like as well? Did you know their names?" Crosshair asked. If he couldn't figure out who this Micheal guy was, at the very least he could figure out who all was at the meeting.

"Yes. That is the name of my people." She narrowed her eyes. "I can harm others while I'm a shadow," she added after a thought. "Does that fulfill your curiosity?" She was starting to get annoyed with the Lady, and wanted her to back off. Of course, at the moment she thought of this place as her society, and Lady didn't have to shake hands with Mentiras, making her think that that was some sort of hierarchy thing. Thus she thought that Lady was in a higher position.

Last edited:

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Michael waited for everyone to get in and take a seat and then he gave them some basic instructions.
"So, all you need to do is to put your seat belt and that's about it. Flight shouldn't be a problem to anyone, even if they are scared of flying, because my jet is new and it doesn't shake. So basically you are going to feel like you are driving with a car or bus." Michael said to everyone inside.
"Mr. Jackson, start the engines, you are flying up."Michael said to his butler and went out of the jet.
"Well ladies and gentlemen, I wish you a good flight" Michael said on the exit and smiled.
His muscles started to pinch, and his body started to shake. Scales started covering his whole skin. His neck got longer and all his muscles gained double the weight and strength. His face started to look lizard like and two wings came out of his back. Michael finally showed who he actually was. The door closed, and jet started flying. Behind them Dragonman flew looking around, trying to spot Phoenix, but he couldn't seem to find her.

"Well they all had differnt looks to them. On person referred themselves as the villian killer. Then there were the two were talking to when I flew in. There was this person who looked awfully young to be a hero, he was the guy dressed in the metal rope on his hand and legs. Michael was wearing what looked to be a black and white bird costume.(tux) Though if he was going for a bird, then he should have made a beak to go with it." Phoenix went on to discribe all of the people who was at the meeting. They might have left out a few details here and there, but the guy should be able to gleam out who they were describing.

Lady nodded, thinking about what Shuet'vear was saying as she walked. This alien certainly seemed powerful. Lady still didn't know why she was here on Earth, or how she associated with Mentiras. But oh well. There was time for that later. As for now, it seemed like Shuet'vear was reaching the end of her patience with Lady.
"Yes, I'll say that does fulfill my curiosity." Lady said. "For now."
Taking out a small mirror, she checked her makeup before turning her attention back to Shuet'vear.
"So, where are you off to now? Looking for something to eat? Or is that classified as well?" Lady asked in a light voice, giving Shuet'vear a knowing smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seven's discomfort with the situation reached a new level as she watched Micheal leave the plane. Just now, she was realizing what a vulnerable position she was in. There wasn't exactly places to hide on a plane, and no where to run. As of now, they were putting all their trust into this strange Micheal person. For all she knew, he could have rigged the plane to explode. That would be quite beneficial to everyone out there who wanted heroes and vigilantes off their back. And they still had no idea where they were going. Seven stood up as the plane began to take off, and began to look around the cabin. If there were any parachutes around here, Seven wanted to make sure she knew where they were. Uhg... The ninja woman hated flying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crosshair stared at the strange, alien-looking teen as she described what he had asked. Or, tried to describe. Metal rope on his hands and legs he could understand. The kid in convict's clothing he had seen come in, that must be what Phoenix was talking about. But what was this about a white and black bird costume? Luckily, her descriptions of everyone else in the meeting was pretty good. From the sound of it, it sounded like Seven was at the meeting. That's good. If anyone could handle themselves, Seven was definitely the best. Finishing jotting a few notes on a small notepad, Crosshair nodded at Phoenix.
"Thanks for that." Crosshair said. A loud noise came from the mansion, and the hero watched as a jet took off from not too far away. Quickly, Crosshair scrawled something down on his notepad.
"Looks like that's your plane. You better hurry, or you might lose it." Crosshair said. He handed Phoenix a piece of paper with some numbers written on it. "You should probably go with them. But don't be afraid to get out of there if you smell a trap. Here's my phone number. Give me a call if you need anything. I might not be able to help you with something like this, heading wherever the heck you guys are going now. But I might be able to hook you guys up with some other help."
Crosshair paused a moment, before a realization hit him.
"You... do know what a phone number is, right? And what a phone is?" Crosshair asked Phoenix.

"Oh mean thoses things that people use to call from long distances? Yeah my roommate will let me borrow their calling device." Looking up, Phoenix spoted the plane. Knowing that they were faster under their own power, Phoenix took there time. Looking back to Crosshair, they said. "Oh trust me I do not trust most of the people who are on that giant metal bird. Do not worry about me. I can handle myself if needed. I will see you later. Hair of the cross."

With that Phoenix took a running start shot straight up into the air. Behind the Vundal was a trail of neon green glowing energy. Flying up to the plane, Phoenix, floated beside on of the windows and knocked on it. Looking inside, they saw a women standing up looking around.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Mentiras was finishing off a document when his phone rang "Hello? Ah, jay, how are you? as I expected. Yes, I did. on purpose, yes. Actually, yes. Please send in the judge, the one here to talk about the copyright law, yes, thank you" he hung up the phone and put away his documents, clearing off his desk

James looked surprised by the transformation, but not scared

Last edited:
Sagittarius came to Earth. "Your target is now moving more towards you. I don't care how many inhabitants of this planet will lose their lives to defeat it. Destroy even the entire population of people on the planet if you need it to complete the task. Watch out, many different 'interesting' people are on Earth, "said the boss. "No worries, I am on fire just to pierce this ram with my arrow"
=*=
Ribeiro felt it, probably nobody trusts him here ... As always. Who would trust a prisoner ... Maybe it would be better if he died? But ... Maybe there is still someone in the world who loves or needs him ... He wanted to stay alive only for this person ... Dad ... Maybe he has mother ... Maybe he has siblings? A girl? Friend? ... Anyone.

Seven continued to move around the plane, searching under seats and in closets for anything resembling a parachute. She wanted to be ready if this plane were to blow, or crash, or what have it. A knock from the side caught her attention, and Seven looked over to see a person flying alongside the plane. It was the hero from the meeting, Phoenix. The ninja woman was startled by her appearance, but nodded at the girl before turning her attention back to the search. After a few more moments, the plane was rocked by a slight turbulence. Caught off guard by the sudden movement, Seven lost her balance and stumbled towards Chris.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My name's Crosshair, kid! Get it right!" Crosshair yelled after Phoenix as she flew away. He watched as the seemingly young hero flew off after the jet before shaking his head and getting back in his car. She was an unusual hero. While she seemed like a good person, there was something a bit more to her than it seemed. Crosshair was going to have to do a bit more research on Phoenix when he had the chance. Putting his car in gear, he began to drive off. Now was probably off to a safehouse. Maybe he'd try to pursue that lead with the Double Drakons... Ahead, Crosshair could see a simple-looking girl who was walking down the street, away from the mansion.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie had gotten on the plane before it took off, opting not to fly - she didn't want to test her wings any more than she had already. She'd flown across an entire... state? Was that what humans called them? She didn't remember - and she didn't want to play with fate any more.
The turbulence didn't bother her, considering that she dealt with that while flying daily. Especially when she flew high, which she enjoyed. She created a small swirl of icy magic in her hand, swirling it in boredom.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
A judge walked into Mentiras office and smiled "Hello Mentiras, what can I do for you" Mentiras stood up "I am so glad you could find time for me Judge Eric, please have a seat" The judge nodded as they both sat down, Mentiras spoke first "Now, I wanted to make a soap product similar to another companies, and wanted to see if they have copyrighted it, and if so how much I need to deviate from their recipe" the judge nodded "Sure thing, let me just pull up the copyright files" the judge pulled a laptop out of his bag and opened it, looking for the files

James look over to the pilot "How long until we get there?"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bam was checking some computers doing some last minute things before he left for this mission, when one of his sensors went off, he checked it, a jet? a jet had just gone into the mission outer area, something wasn't right here, he double checked, and checked the planes ownership, some rich guy or something, he looked at some satellite camera footage, there were people flying outside that jet, wait not just people...heroes! Bam got up so fast his chair fell over and he knocked many things off his desk, he ran from his lab and straight to Mentiras' office he called the Lady in Black on his way saying "Be careful, not sure how but heroes know whats going on, I think there heading to the mission area, sty alert", he then put his phone away, reaching the office he knocked quickly, ad said "sir, I know you said you were busy, but this is important, it involves that 'delivery', our 'competitors' are looking to intercept." he did not know who was with Mentiras at this time, but he thought the boss needed to know this.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Mentiras looked up calmly "I know" he looked at the judge "Please excuse me a second, business" The judge nodded "Of course." Mentiras pulled bam out of the room "This is all part of my plan, tell the ones on your team I have this covered, and whatever they do, do not engage, at all, if they do, they will be terminated from all current and foreseeable missions and plans"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bam nodded simply, turning from Mentiras and turning on his phone, he started by calling Lady again and saying "Mentiras has informed me that we are not to attack the villains, I don't know why, he just said he has is covered, and whatever we do, do not engage, at all, if we do, we will be terminated from all current and foreseeable missions and plans, so yeah, tell anyone with you, I will tell as many as possible" he then rang every villain currently working for them the same message, before he walked down the corridor , and exited the building.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Mentiras smiled and slipped into his office "Sorry, it was about a work detail later on today" Eric nodded "I found the documents for the soap recipes, what company would have the copyright" Mentiras sat down "Falls river" he looked down at the screen ""Lets see here.... Yes, they actually do." he turned the screen to mentiras, the man reading the digital document

Chris was sitting down whistling as the others were mostly silent. He threw a ball up and down waiting to get to the landing zone. He sighed as he kept throwing it up and down, up and down. He caught it one last time and smiled, but then Seven was knocked into him and he caught her with the ball still in his hands. "You ok there?" he asked her.

Frostbite got the message and laughed a little. "Those heroes don't know what's coming, neither do I but I do not care." she created ice on the floor and began skating across it gracefully. She got to the destination and waited for further instructions.

Last edited:
Lady gave Shuet'vear a confused look when the alien answered her question. It seemed like the alien girl had misunderstood her question. But before Lady had a chance to clarify, her business cell phone went off. A number she didn't recognize. Answering it, Lady listened closely as Bam explained Mentiras' orders.
"Got it~." Lady said to Bam. She wondered how he had got her number... Lady hung up, putting her phone in her pocket. She turned to Shiet'vear.
"Well, darling. It sounds like some of those 'superheroes' are on their way here. But the boss told us to hold of on fighting them. He was very, very intent on that." Lady said. She offered the alien a smile. "So, if you'll excuse me, I've got something to do now. I enjoyed our little talk."
Lady quickly made an about-face, quickly and purposefully making her way down a different hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ninja woman was attempting to regain her balance when she felt someone gently catch her. Looking up, Seven found herself in the arms of the blond self-proclaimed 'villain-killer'. She was a little surprised by the support, and hesitated a moment before regaining her footing and brushing off Chris. She looked Chris up and down, before giving the vigilante a nod of thanks. That out of the way, she continued her search of the cabin for anything suspicious, or parachutes.

Shuet'vear turned as Lady ran off. "As long as my original mission doesn't interfere with this one, I won't attack at all." She continued walking to the place Mentiras told them to go to. She didn't know how early she was going though, but she wasn't used to the time here. Besides, she was only doing what she was taught since she could remember the information that she was being taught, and be punished for disobeying. She would never disobey an order, unless it contradicted another order.

Ribeiro stopped worrying and began to watch what was happening around him again. After some time he found it strange ... This girl can not sit still or what?
---*---
Sagittarius heard the voice of the boss again "Your target is coming towards you, it may pass you at a distance of about 100 meters" The shooter smiled and asked "How fast he moves and when he reaches me" he asked.
"It's as fast as C-71 airship. It will reach you in about a minute and a half. 42 degrees to the left."
"Shooting him shouldn't be a problem. (Unless they discover me)," Sagittarius said, making a gesture like he was putting arrow on a bow. There was no bow, but the arrow itself made of fire appeared. "Come to me, It will take only one moment"

After a few more moments of searching and not finding anything, Seven sighed and sat down in an open seat. There were no signs of anything suspicous, which was good... But there were no signs of any parachutes either. Which wasn't unusual, now that Seven thought about it. Normal planes didn't exactly have an abundance of parachutes. Plus, a lot of the heroes on this plane had the ability to fly. Hopefully one would be able to catch her. Seven glanced out the window and tried to relax, waiting for the plane to reach the destination.

The shooter sensed the moment, saw his target and fired a shot. Which caught up with the jet at great speed. Although the boy's hair was red, he was certain that he would not be sure he would kill passengers. Quickly, without hesitating, he moved to check his enemies.
+ + =
Riberio sat calmly and stared out the window. They should be close to their goal. After a moment he saw an incoming fireball. He was approaching the jet at high speed. Riberio quickly was seeking some way to contact with Michael. He tried shouting by opening the closest window to him first.
"Mik, someone is attacking us! The missile is coming from the left!" he shouted. believing that maybe they will still make it... But...What if he couldn't hear him at all. Riberio turned to the rest "Has someone an idea. How to not get a hit from this thing" and he pointed at the arrow, that was on its way to them.

Edit:
(Sorry, it would be better. But it is already almost midnight so...Tired mind)

Last edited:
Ra'nira walked back to her ruined ship. She sighed as she thought about her true identity being revealed. No! That could not happen! She wouldn't let that happen! If it did then she would be ruined. She didn't want her mission to fail just because she was careless. She huffed as she walked back to her ship. There had to be something that she could do. Something. Anything!

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Mentiras nodded "And how many ingredients would need to be different?" The judge looked up "Three main ingredients" Mentiras stood up "Thank you so much, could I get you a drink" Eric nodded "A small one"