• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Defenders 1

Phoenix had sat on the left side of the plane on the wing. They felt like they were flying, but it was a lot different then what they normally done to fly. Being someone who was uneasy inside of flying machines, it made sense that they would keep an eye on everything around them.

One thing that came to mind was the thing that looked like it miniture rocket coming at them. Standing up, Phoenix walked on the wing gracefully and stood face to face with the thing. They were curious at first, but then knew that it must have been something that would harm them.

Not the selfish person that some of the other were, Phoenix took a stance, and pulled out a small plant from the shimmering bag that was stapped to their waist. Holding the plant in their hand, Phoenix swirled their other hand over the plant.

The plant seemed to shimmer and glow green. It was engulfed by that light. Out of that light came two large vines. They seemed to be growing instantly and made their way over to the missile. Grabbing ahold of the missle, Phoenix asked the plants to send it off course and into the air.

With that the plant shot the missle up in the air with the vines, and throwing it off it's course. Once the missle was far enough away, the vines seemed to wrap around the missle. The plants began to form a large ball around the missle. The ball slowly became smaller and smaller crushing it until it was in tiny pieces.

Once that was done, Phoenix had the plant drop the missle pieces and let it fall to the ground. The vines then retreated back to the plant. Phoenix nonchalantly walked back to where they were sitting and took the seat they had recently vacated. They seemed to not really be phased by what had happened.

Phoneix put the plant away, and grapped the wing of the plane and bagan to swing their legs back and forth. If anyone was able to hear them, they would hear that Phoenix was humming a tune from some children's movie.

Riberio was slightly impressed after seeing Phoenix's skill. Riberio would withstand the attack, come up with an idea, but could not save the rest. "Wow, that was really something. Great job protecting the jet"
- & - * - @ -

Sagittarius was furious as they could stop his shot. Maybe she wasn't somehow super strong ... But ... How dare they! He followed the jet. He was expecting where they could end up.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie suddenly snapped, upon seeing the strange person following their jet. Her wings suddenly unfurled and she took off, literally leaping off the jet, and taking to the sky.
A strange symbol glowed blue on her forehead, as she formed several energy spheres around herself. She flew backwards, keeping up with the jet perfectly. All of the ice magic was aimed at the villain.
"I don't think I need to explain my intent here... turn around, or..." Two much larger energy spheres materialized in her hands, as her eyes flickered blue. She did not appear angry, in fact, she appeared rather serene. Her icy-blue hair flowed in the wind, showing her pointed ears.

"Or will you die like everyone else in this jet, Luxien?" Sagittarius asked. He looked at Allie and smiled, but it wasn't a sly or sinister smile. "Isn't your race fond of the earth ... that you also wanted to come to this planet full of weak and evil humans," said Sagittarius, his expression became serious. "My master has made himself clear. I must destroy Aries and all who will stand on my way. Stand back, make them land and let Aries get off! I will carry out the execution and leave you alone. Don't do anything stupid. This shot didn't have to kill you at first, it was mainly a warning. "

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
At the mention of her birth-race, her eyes suddenly turned into two blue voids. Apparently she did not like that much. The symbol on her forehead glowed brighter, as her body suddenly began glowing vividly. He'd really pushed a button there.
She did not speak, but fired all the spheres that she'd been charging. They pulsed in the air, seemingly homing in on a single target.

Seven had been about to strap herself in when she watched as Allie got up and began to walk across the cabin. Seven's eyes followed the ice-themed hero, curious as to what she was doing. Her curiosity grew to confusion as Seven watched Allie approach the door to the plane. Seven jumped from her seat as Zero grabbed the latch to the plane, trying desperately to warn the hero as to what she was about to do. But it was too late. Zero opened the door to the plane and jumped out. With a loud whoosh, the cabin depressurized. A huge wind whipped through the airplane as anything not strapped down was quickly sucked out of the open door. Oxygen masked dropped from the ceiling above the passenger seats. Seven was among the things that was picked up and sucked towards the exit.

For a normal human, that would have been the end. But luckily, Seven was no normal human. With her enhanced speed and strength, Seven managed to stop herself just at the door frame. Using her legs and one arm to keep herself in the plane, Seven reached out with her spare arm and grabbed the door. She slammed it shut and latched it. It took a lot of strength, and it was only thanks to her enhanced strength that Seven was able to accomplish it. The moment she did, the wind stopped and the cabin re-pressurized. The ninja woman sat down, a little out of breath from the endeavor. What the hell was that?! Why had Zero jumped out of the plane?!

Sagittarius did not expect a sudden attack. Should he have used the latest technology object of his race? No ... He should use it to fight Riberio. He jumped out, and fiery projectiles shot out from under his feets, which strengthened his jump height. He was lucky enough not to let his guard down at, while he talked with the enemy. "So you would rather die than give me a traitor?" he asked, he made a charging gesture with his hands and a sling sight. A ball of fire energy appeared in his left hand. "You had your chance"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(I can't tell if he actually fired the fire but this still works regardless.)
Her eyes still glowing harshly, the aura around her grew brighter. "So did you. I prefer to stay out of the affairs of other species, but you've given me little choice here."
She extended her hand again, this time glowing with a light lavender aura. The fiery sphere halted, and Zero flicked her wrist off to the left. Instantly, the fire was sent in another direction, not even coming close to its target. The fallen fairy smirked, crossing her arms.
"You're going to have to try a little harder than that," she replied, her eyes darkening. A circle of blue projectiles suddenly appeared around her foe, before rapid-firing at him. When one circle fired, another materialized, creating a loop of icy blue mini-spears.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
James looked in horror at the door opening, flying towards the door and widdly grabbing the side and holding onto the side and trying desperately to pull himself into the plane, eventually succeeding as the door was shut. He gave his thanks, gasping for air "Thank... you"

Chris through his ball up one more time but as Allie stepped out the ball flew out. He sighed as he was buckled in and noticed the two that had almost fallen out of the plane. He unbuckled as the door closed and went towards them, "Are you guys ok? Seems like you guys stumbled a bit." he chuckled giving more light to the moment, "I get she's from another planet but damn be more aware!"

From Riberio's face, you could see something like 'What the space is going on down?' People jump out of the ship as if they were drinking something prohibited before boarding a jet. Riberio also opened the door ... and fell. Fortunately, his thread clung to the wings, climbed the wing and closed the door with a certain distance from his fiber.
"Stupid fairy," Red-haired said as she avoided his bullet. "Believe me, you don't want me to try harder than this ..." but when the enemy fired, he couldn't finish. A large amount of icy mini-spears flew toward him, and he fired bullets all over his body to destroy each other with the spears. However, he took a hit from one in the leg, and almost did not fall over. "You little..." he began, he did not finish. Sagittarius saw Riberio, who, barely, but kept to the wings of the jet. "Well ... Looks like I can use it. Target first, then the rest" he fired a massive series of bullets from his feets, narrowed the distance. He sent a medium-sized missiles at Riberio, which he didn't notice. He was hit and started falling, then fired a sphere with bursting flames at Luxien.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
~~~~~~~
Do I use it? Or not?
She looked around, taking in the situation. She had approximately three seconds before the fire hit her.
No... I can't yet.
In one swift movement, she summoned a floating ice platform under Riberio, hoping to catch him before he fell. She then barely dodged the orb of flame, wincing as it just barely grazed her wing.
She swirled her hand in a circular motion, forming an icy barrier around her foe's target. She made it sufficiently thick enough to take a couple of hits.
Though one would expect her to be rather inexperienced fighting against fire, she was plenty used to it. It was hard not to be used to it when your former tormentor was a Pyronii as well. The memory of that girl angered her.... which strengthened her power quite a bit.
Her eyes suddenly flared. "Fine. If you want to play dirty, then I will gladly reciprocate."
She aimed her hand towards the fire-wielding villain, and a thick swirling mist appeared all around him, which would most likely completely obstruct his vision. Quickly, she teleported to near his side, cloaked her fist in an icy energy, and lunged forward. She had much more strength than she looked, a perk of her enhanced physicality.

Seven slowly got her breath back as she stood up, nodding at James when he thanked her. That was wild, and a little scary. Seven wasn't sure if she would be able to survive a fall from this height. Would any of her ninja techniques even have helped her? A movement caught Seven's eye, and the ninja woman looked back at the door to see the kid in the prisoner outfit approach the door. Oh no... He wasn't... Acting quickly, Seven grabbed onto James and a seatbelt as the criminal kid opened the door. Once again, the roar of wind filled the cabin as things began to get sucked out from the decompression. The kid also got sucked out, but after a few moments Seven watched as he appeared again and closed the door. Right before Seven closed the door, the ninja woman managed to catch a glance of what looked like wings made of string.

The decompression stopped again, and Seven once again let go of James and the seatbelt. What the hell was wrong with these people? This was quite possibly shaping up to be one of the biggest mistakes Seven had ever made. Seven sat down on the floor of the plane, leaning against the seat. After a moment, the ninja woman took out her notebook and wrote in it. Once her message was complete, she made sure to show it to everyone on the plane.
The next person that tries to open the door of the plane while it's still in the air, I will personally beat the crap out of. Seven said. Once she had shown that to everyone, Seven moved over and stood protectively in front of the door. No way was she allowing that to happen for a third time. She was going to have to have a little 'talk' with Zero and that kid once the plane landed...

Phoenix was looking on as not one but two had opened the door of the aircraft. Thinking that they must not know that it would cause a lot of problems for the ones who did not know how to fly, Phoenix watched as the kid who was in chains step onto the wing.

When the kid was hit, Phoenix's eyes glowed the same green that they normally where. They did not look happy at all when the kid fell to the ground. Flying down, Phoenix scooped up the kid and landed safely on a tall skyscraper.

Pulling out the same plant as before, Phoenix used the vines to wrap around the kids leg. With a wave of their hand the vine began to glow a golden light. The vine would heal the wounds, but it would take a couple of minutes to do so.

When the vines stopped glowing, so did Phoenix's eyes. They seemed to have settled down some, but still on guard for anything that would attack. Knowing that it could come from anywhere, Phoenix watched a directions, and would throw up a shield in a moments notice.

Chris was not expecting the door to open and he flew out and began falling to his demise, "Welp guess this is the end for me, knew I wouldn't get killed by a villain, I got killed by a couple of heroes who don't have the brains to know what happens when you open a plane door in high altitude." His voice was so drowned out not even he could hear himself. He really wanted to speak his mind but couldn't for he was probably about to die.

Riberio tried to get up, everything hurt, but it looks like he didn't have any serious wounds. He saw that his leg was wrapped in some veins. He didn't know exactly why, but he felt he was slowly recovering. Then he looked at what he was standing on, some ice platform? Gosh, he probably wouldn't have enough thread for something like that (and they couldn't fly). He looked at the man who attacked him, got a powerful blow from Zero, fell to the ground. Dead? We don't know ... The man got up, and Riberio stepped back when he saw his face ... He knew this man.

"I will kill this fairy ... I will kill Aries ... I WILL KILL YOU, DAMN RIBERIO!" Sagittarius yelled and pulled a golden pen from his pocket. "I didn't want to use the experimental weapon ... But ... If it works, it'll give you hell! CONTRACT!" Sagittarius opened the pen and wrote on himself, agreement. A bright, blinding light shone. When it disappeared, Sagittarius stood there ... Some other. Sagittarius gains black eyes with red irises, and his hair turned in to bright orange. He weared red and black armor with white highlights, white gloves and a single red horn-like spike on his forehead. Attached to his lower back are guns which can double as hind legs. "Experiment to force my Avatar is a success" said Sagittarius in his Zodiac Avatar state, after that He rushed again at jet.
"He ... knows me ..."

Lohan was deeply confused about the situation. ever since the plane flew he did not do well to keep his bearings. he was used to travel by boat, but the air did no favors to his stomach. He only remained slightly conscious as he hoped that the travel would be something less to worry about. It was not until the first door opening that he was dragged back into reality. "Are these the villains Michael was talking about!?" The realization of being under attack prompted him to come up with a strategy or reflect on a capture procedure. With the door opening again his patience along with his balance wore out. He fell over his chair and tried to stand. He took a moment to read Seven's message.

"FIne if we cant leave then does someone have binoculars. I can grab them from here." Lohan started to say something else, but it did not seem to make any.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
She couldn't take much more.
People were transforming - shouting - falling - wait, FALLING?!
With a cry, she shot through the sky, desperately throwing her hands out in front of her. She just barely managed to catch the falling hero with telekinesis, letting out a relieved sigh.
She created a weak psychokinetic barrier around Chris, keeping him safe for the time being - though it would most definitely break if attacked - before her mind subconsciously turned back to Sagittarius. Her eyes darkened back to blue, as hatred began to take over. The symbol on her forehead pulsed, as if in anticipation.
For so long now, she'd managed to keep her main.... quirk under control. Out of the public eye. If he provoked her any more, he'd see exactly why she was exiled.
She didn't want that to happen. She needed to end this now.
Her forehead symbol was now easy to make out. Those educated in her race's customs would recognize that this was the Crest of the Fallen, a brand imprinted on any of those who faced the ultimate punishment: exile and denouncement.
In a single swift movement, she teleported in front of the villain's path. She raised her arms, slashing them downwards. This created two massive ripples of ice energy, directed at her foe.

Sagittarius smiled, fired huge arrows of fire at the enemy's attack to block him. He wasn't going to make a mistake again. Since he was in the state of the Zodiac Avatar, he stopped considering her as someone you don't have to worry about. "I don't care what you do on Earth ... You are stronger than I thought. I disregarded you because I once fought with another Luxien ... But, even if you are stronger than him, still you have no chance with the state of Zodiac Avatar. We can fight like this until one of us get tired. If I fail to kill Aries, then I will be killed and someone else will become a Sagittarius..If I lose now. Give me that back this guy in prison clothes, he is a traitor to the Stellas race. " Sagittarius said "even if you beat me, there are a few people stronger than me and will come here, if I fail. Why bother so much? It's just one person, it is the fact, that I wanted to kill you. But I give you and the rest of you chance, because you were able to fight me for this long.. You'd better listen to me and don't test your luck even more. " He said.
---
Riberio wanted to help, but still his entire body was in pain... Just one more minute...

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Her smile grew almost psychotic, as her own hate began to consume the very fiber of her soul. She shook her head.
"You think you know me?" Her smile disappeared. "You don't know the slightest thing about me."
Blue energy twirled around her, as she restrained herself from attacking. "So you want to kill this guy. Kill me first." She cloaked herself in a protective blue energy, looking at her foe in complete seriousness. "Hit me with your best shot."

Sagittarius created a horizontal bow. It was about 14 meters and was made of blue fire. "Sorry, but I have to save energy, so that should be enough for you. This attack will be one of the stronger." The grass stood in flames 20 meters away, nearby metal objects began to melt.
"Goodbye, fairy," said Sagittarius.
Ribeiro knew that Zero might not come out unscathed after Sagittarius' arrow. He created a katana from his wool and cut off the healing vines. "Thank you for the treatment, but we have not much time left," Riberio said, he made a rope out of his thread and it dropped him calmly to the ground. He ran out as quickly as he could towards Zero and Sagittarius.
# - #
Sagittarius fired, a powerful arrow of blue fire headed toward Zero. Which probably was very confident because she didn't look for Riberio, as if she wanted to avoid an arrow. Ribeiro pushed the girl and received a shot himself. Terribly hot ... This thought flashed in the boy's head.
@ 0 @
"He... Nothing. The next arrow will be for you!"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(O.O.C - This is her laugh later in the post.)
The explosion was massive, spiraling in blue flames, creating a burst of smoke. To anyone else, it looked like Zero was most certainly dead.
~~~
You failed.
How do you feel?
An innocent will die because of you.

NO.
I will not die.
I WILL KILL HIM.

~~~
From below, where the ice-manipulator had fallen, everything suddenly went blue.
A massive explosion of blue energy, even bigger than the last, barely missed hitting the pair above. Thick white mist blocked the pair's vision, letting them see nothing.
But they'd certainly be able to hear.
To hear the vicious laugh that echoed from between them.
When the white mist cleared, the girl was right in front of Sagittarius. She looked.... different. Her skin was ghostly pale, and her entire eyes - not just her irises - had gone completely blue. Two ice spikes had emerged from her shoulders.
Smiling psychotically, she held out her arms. Massive lasers of super-charged ice energy formed behind her. If her foe moved, new lasers materialized. The energy beams fired, and the aura they gave off could be sensed by nearly anyone. The aura of pure, unbridled hatred.

Sagittarius received a great demage from the beam, that Zero shot. "You..."
---
"Teacher, what are you going to teach me today" Young kid asked an old man, who was sitting on the rock and watching the Enormous City in a distance.
"Riberio, do you know about Zodiac Avatar state" Teacher asked.
"Yes, this is our transformation into an Avatar of our Deities" Riberio answered
"Yes, but godlike power is hard to handle... That's why, 'Suicide Techniques' exist" Old man said.
"What??"
"Thanks to Suicide technique, Zodiac in avatar state can unleash true power of Deity. But, they can shorten their lives, get unimaginable demage or even die after it... There is also one thing..."
Hey, I don't want it to dissapire... Who was he... Teacher!

Riberio woke up, but, when he checked if he isn't bad wounded, he looked different. Riberio was wearing now a black and white armour all over his body, with emphasis on his collar, forearms and hips, from which two large pieces of armor sprout.
" You gonna pay for This!" Shouted triggered Sagittarius "My name is Victor! The Sagittarius! Suicide tehnique..." Sagittarius rushed in a big sphere of Blue Flame "Shining Nova!"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The crest on her forehead glowed brightly, as she suddenly spoke again. Her voice was layered and metallic, almost inhuman.
"Now you will know who I am! My name is Allison Silverstone, the Fallen Child of legend! You will die here! ABSOLUTE ZERO!"
Placing barriers around her allies, she raised her fists, letting out an earth-shattering roar. She slammed them down, creating a supernova of energy around herself. The air temperature dropped to arctic levels, and kept dropping by the second. No one could survive that. Except, of course, her allies, who were kept safe in their protective spheres.
Any rogue flames that came near her were simply extinguished by her psychic power, as pain shot through her body. Everything in her body was in pain, but she kept using all her energy, throwing everything she had at her foe. Icy spikes rained down, explosions rang out, ripples of energy tore though the air...

"Rays of searing heat. The sun returns all to ash. Beneath its wrathful gaze! Refulgence!" Sagittarius shouted, flames that came from his body was now white, hot as hell itself. Attacks, that came for Victor was vaporising, but Victor also couldn't harm Zero. One of his legs was broken, he started to feel great pain in muscles.

"They are going just to kill themselfs... Even not each other.." he said to himself, he was about to leave his safe place, that Zero made for him. Riberio used (3 from 4 items limit) something like a warm suit from his fibre "I hope that... I won't die after leaving this place"

When Riberio left his barrier "Its colder... Than I thought it would be" he said. The cold was almost painfull... But he need to stop them somehow. He summoned a Scythe made from Wool "I hope that this... *Transformation thing* is strong enough" He rushed between Zero and Victor "I know that you are really busy, but... You schouldn't push yourself too much. You are strong, Zero. So try to not waste that strength" he attacked Victor with his Scythe. If Zero wasn't creating such a low temperature everywhere, his Scythe could be melted by fire. Riberio make a big wound in Victor's chest "Damn... It..." Sagittarius whispered and fell. He lost... When He stopped emanating with flames, Riberio felt even greater cold "C-c-can you... Turn it... Off... "

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
....Suddenly, everything stopped.
She floated in the air, staring in horror at what she'd caused. The spikes on her shoulders vanished, her eyes returned to normal, and the crest on her forehead was no longer present. The air temperature rapidly returned to normal, any ice remaining in the air disappearing.
"No... I did it..." she whispered.
She'd just singlehandedly ruined any bit of trust anyone had in her. She didn't know what to do.
In a blink of the eye, she was gone: teleporting back into the ship. The second she was inside, she passed out from the strain of energy that she'd used, finally exhausted.

Riberio wanted to check this guy, who attacked them... But he didn't have time to waste. He needed to catch up with jet, he couldn't teleport like Zero. he used his fibre as a rope again and after 10 minutes of trying to get inside the jet, he menage to open the door and come back inside to the jet. "Phew... Now, how to turn it off" Riberio focused and he was surrounded by light. He transformed back to his old self. He felt after this, how tired and hurt he was. He was alive and adrenaline keep him on his senses, he couldn't fall at the ground or something. He maybe couldn't beat this opponent, Zero also... But, they did it together... He still felt, that Zero did most of the work... It seemed, that he posses greater strength than he think, that he has... He need to remind himself about his past.

Seven glanced around the cabin before being surprised at the sudden appearance of S. This was one of the guys at the meeting. He must have missed the plane. Seven nodded in thanks to James for helping guard the door before looking back at the Cabin. Something... wasn't right. Someone was missing. It took Seven a minute, but eventually she realized that there was someone missing. The villain killer! A fresh wave of panic washed over the ninja woman as she looked around the cabin. He wasn't here! Had he been sucked out of the plane?! Seven went to get out her journal, to ask James if the villain killer had indeed been sucked out of the plane, when at that moment Riberio forced open the plane door from the outside. That was something that Seven hadn't been expecting. The door opened, and Seven let out a soundless scream as the cabin depressurized for a third time. The ninja woman was nearly instantly sucked out of the plane.

This was it. This was how she was going to die. Not by a Raitech assassin. Not by a gun-wielding criminal. Not by old age, or her accelerated growth rate. Nope. She was going to die because some idiot had no idea how planes and cabin pressure worked. Seven twisted helplessly as she fell, trying to slow her fall by spreading out her body. The wind roared in her ears, and was icy cold. She still had a ways to fall, and couldn't even yell for help. Not that anyone would be able to hear her, anyway.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
James was caught, though it knocked the wind out of him as he groaned "Idiots.... Opening.... The door" he was uncharacteristically upset with the whole thing

James realized that seven was falling, grabbing onto the thing he was on and reaching for Seven

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
When he had caught James , S noticed Seven faol and threw another projectile while getting James back in, he made multiple projectiles block the door so no on else would fall, he brought Seven up opening the door for a second before taking him in, "i"m just.. gonna sit down.. and take. A small nap..." he said before falling asleep

"Oh s***, why everyone just.....Wait... I'm a genius..." He came to check what happend, but it seemed, that they were alright "I'm so,so, so dead..." Riberio thought.
"Victor failed me... Well, he wasn't the best for this job, Cancer. You will..." Master started, but then someone interupted him. "My Lord, If you allow me to take care of it"
"Alright, Libra. First, check if Victor is still alive. When he will be alive, kill him. I won't need him anymore, I already have perfect candidate to be new Sagittarius and I will deal with that matter, when we will return to home. Second, gather information. It may be possible, that Aries has an allies. Third, Kill the traitor" said Master.
"My Master... Can I have a... A request to you" Libra asked..