• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Daycare Service

"Eh, nothing much. I just need to fix a Pokeball, while Amethyst is looking for Midnight. But other than that. We're good. Heh your lucky, you didn't have to go through the pain we went through." Diamond smiled, Putting the rest of the Pokeball back together.

"Ok Thanks!" Amethyst frowned. She walked up to the lake. Midnight wasn't around. "Maybe I shouldn't of asked a 2 minute year old to help." Amethyst joked. She continued looking, but became more angered the more she looked. She came across Draco and Snow. "Hey, have you guys seen Midnight? Diamond needs him." Amethyst sighed.

Aira smiled at her "come down im sure we can calm it down "she let the deerling on the ground "their you go buddy" she petted it then she sat down.

Draco smiled then thinked for a bit "hmm no i havent seen him" he looked at Snow "have you seen him?" Snow sighed "no, but i think he might be on the roof or maybe inthe woods"

Kimberly attempted to politely deny Aria's request to hold the Deerling, but it didn't come out as she wanted it to. "No," she said, before awkwardly continuing. "…thanks? We should probably put it down and… see what it does?" She gave up on speaking at this point, as anything else she said would probably sound like pure stupidity.

"Hmm.. I have to give some pokemon some pokepuffs." Gavin thought. He layed down some strawberry pokepuffs on the table for some okemon to eat. A lot of pokemon raced for them, fighting for them all. "Calm down. Go in a line, and you will all get your pokepuffs in order. He gave the pokepuffs to all pokemon. "Wow. Now I feel great that I did my job late and did my family work." he said, smiling.

Jay and Hindi arrived at the playplace.

"The roof, maybe, but the woods, I don't think he's that Stupid." Amethyst sighed. "Thanks!" She frowned. She climbed the ladder that lead to the roof. There was no Umbreon. "Where did that Jerk Go!?" Amethyst sighed. She walked back downstairs. She gave a loud sigh,alerting Diamond. "Ehh, No Luck? He's probably doing his own thing. Hell be back in like an hour" Diamond questioned. He successfully fixed the Pokeball, and tossed it to Kimberly. "I'll be in the field, with the Mareep. Feel free to join." Diamond sighed. He walked over the the ranch and fell on a pile of sleeping Mareep. The sheep didn't seem to knowtice. Diamond sunk into the Mareep's fur.

Catching the newly fixed Pokéball in one hand, Kimberly prepared to bring the Deerling into the yard, but then stopped herself. "Wait, Aria, can you watch the Deerling for a minute?" she didn't wait for a response before tossing the Pokéball to her coworker and dashing outside. "Thanks!"

Kimberley just needed one, but a huge number of Pokémon had surrounded them. Maybe the Deerling was hungry, and if so, she could give it a Poképuff.

Unfortunately, once the dust settled, there weren't any left. Waving at the other trainer who she assumed was her coworker and running towards him, she figured she'd ask. "I'm assuming you made those. Do you… uhh… have any more?"

Aria nodded and she sat beside the deerling and she held the pokeball in her hands and she began to throw it in the air and catch it again "hey deerling"she smiled then he petted the deerling.

"Unfortunately, I have only one orange pokepuff. Does she want one?" he said. "I'm going to make some later." he said. "Jay and Hindi, can you check if we have anymore pokepuffs?" he asked his helpers. "Cin, yes." Jay said, going with Hindi and trying to find any more pokepuffs. They looked in the storage room and saw no more pokepuffs, but the ingredients. They came back and Gavin asked if their were some. hey nodded no, and Gavin went to make some more. He gave Kimberely a Pokepuff to feed the deerling.

Amethyst lied down next to Snow. "So hey, how have you been?" Amethyst asked. She really didn't have much to talk about. All she knew is that she was friends with Draco. "Um, how do you feel?" Amethyst asked.

Midnight walked out of the Breeding Room, refreshed. "Jeez, it's cold in thier. I guess it wasn't all Snow's fault." Midnight smiled. "At least I got a good sleep! :)" He smiled. He walked over to the Pond, he saw Amethyst and Snow, on the other side. He snuck down, not knowing if they noticed him.

"Thank you!" She said, grabbing it and rushing back inside without another word. For some reason, she seemed in a rush, and even Kimberly was sure why, going as far as to nearly slam the door open. Afterwards, she regretted it, gritting her teeth and slowly shutting the door, which closed with a soft click. "Err… I brought you a Poképuff?"

The deerling wasn't sure how to react. First, it had been being calmly petted, then the door was brashly opened, scaring her out of her skin. Yet, now she was being offered a Poképuff? The deerlike Pokémon took a small nibble, having calmed down a bit now due to both the petting and the food.

Diamond heard a slam. He yelled. "KIMBERLY!!!" Diamond yelled. The Mareep woke up and used Thundershock. Diamond was turned black as he climbed up off the floor. He sighed, and walked back to the building. "Kim, the door better not be broken again." Diamond sighed.

Snow looked at her and she smiled at her "I've been good " Snow told her then she snuggled up to her alittle. She was happy that Amethyst was here friend"...I feel ok for an ice type but i wish i could meet someone" Snow said with a smile

"Heh. Well that was basically me, well until JerkFace had to be a JerkFace!" She sighed. "Ugh. I walked in on another driven riot!" Midnight whispered. He slowly walked backwards, but stop after he was making too much noise. "Grr. Stupid Grass!" She whispered. "I mean He broke my heart twice now!" Amethyst yelled again. Midnight sighed, putting his paws over his ears.

Gavin went to the baking station to try and bake a lot of pokepuffs. He decided to make some cherry pokepuffs ( basically a redder verison) some lime, and orange ones. He stired the lime batter first, back and forth.. He then grabbed some out with a spoon, then rolled it around. He used it for the other lime pokepuffs. He then baked them, and they were in there for about 15 minutes. While waiting, he listened to some music on his phone.

Smiling nervously while the Deerling ate the Poképuff, she shrugged. "Nonononono, see, look, the door's fine!" She honestly wasn't sure herself, but upon testing it with her free hand, nothing fell apart immediately. That was bound to be a good sign.

After doing a double take, she noticed something was… different about Diamond. "Ohhhhh" she said upon realization. "What… uhh happened to you…?"

"OK. Because if I have to screw in a new door. I'll swear to Arceus." Diamond sighed. He looked at himself. "Ugh. Don't ask." Diamond sighed. He walked back outside. It was close to sunset. Diamond didn't feel tired at all. He sat on his chair. "So? Is the Deerling Tame?" Diamond asked.

Snow nodded then patted her "its ok..hey he is gone "she hugged her tight "you have real friends"she giggled happily "Me, Draco and little eevee" she nuzzeled her alittle "your the best Amethyst"

The Pichu and Minnciunno that started to play, wanted to go down the slide together, and they went down it together, but the Pichu got bumped my the Minnicuno, and that started punching each other and kicking each other. "Oh no you don't. Don't you dare do this, or it's my moves." the pichu said.

Gavin was finished with the lime pokepuffs, and put them in big packets.

Last edited:
"Grrrrrrrrr. Ugh. Then it will be Draco, then Hannah, then even Eevee. Ehh Sergei. Ehh, he's neutral."Midnight sighed. He stood up, and he seemed pretty mad. He walked away, he didn't care if they saw him or not. "Arceus Christ." He sighed walking away.

Eevee was walking around in the same room as diamond "why does everyone fight..."he lays down by himself "i wish everyone would be nice"

Snow looked up "oh crap he heard?"

"So what! Who cares, He deserves to hear. He's a JerkFace. Just leave him." Amethyst sighed. Midnight walked back to the Breeding Room. "Nrgh. This is the Place I Dred, yet it's the only place I can relax." Midnight sighed. The door shut behind him. Well at least I'll wait until someone who actually cares find me." Midnight sighed.

"YOU WILL FAINT NOW!" the pichu said, growling super loud, everyone in the room could hear it. The pokemon kept fighting and fighting each other, that some slapping could be heard.

Gavin went to make some cherry pokepuffs.

Hindi and Jay went in between them.

"Can you guys please stop!?" they asked.

Eevee walks into the breed room and it saw Midnight "...is this a bad time...i thought this was just another room". Snow smiled "so how are you and Draco"she asked her

"Ugh, Kinda." Midnight sighed. "What do you want?" Midnight growled. "You may not know this but I want some space." Diamond sighed.

"Ehh. It's good we've only been together today. So I wouldn't know." Amethyst sighed. "Oh well. You wouldn't know. Would you?" Amethyst asked.

Eevee whimpered "nothing.."it walked out of the room and went outside. Eevee drooped then it fell asleep under a tree.

Snow sighed "no i dont know..i have never dated anyone...before"she smiled at her "i glad he found someone he loves"

Midnight sighed. He felt bad and pretty guilty. He had yelled at a newborn, because he was mad. "Ugh, this Daycare is the worst. I liked the Ranch better." Midnight whined.

"Heh, I'm happy too." Amethyst smiled. "So, what about you? Do you like Sergei? Maybe one of the Ranch Pokemon? You must love someone!" Amethyst smirked.

Snow blushed "well...i did see this one...but he didnt seem like he noticed me "she drooped "he was a riolu but he was different..he was yellow and he had a scar on his cheek and well..he was just different...." she drooped "i didnt even meet him" she smiled "and Sergei..nah i think hes alittle to birdy for me"she joked

Amethyst laughed. "You're terrible. So I Terrible!" She laughed. "So a Shiny Riolu? I never seen a Yellow Riolu in the ranch before. Uh, how bout this. What do you think about Draco, Hannah and JerkFace? I'm Dating Draco, so I guess I love him?
Hannah, I haven't been around her too much to know.
And JerkFace? Well I hate him." Amethyst sighed.

Snow sighed "um draco hes like my best friend and i would never think of him any more than that" she smiled at her, "um Hannah, same here i havent meet her, and Jerkface..? Hate"she signed "i remember seeing the riolu after i was hurt.."she drooped "i saw him running in the woods" she smiled

"Ok, that makes sense." Amethyst sighed. "Well it's almost Midnight, I'm gonna meet up with Diamond and go to sleep. Ok." Amethyst yawned. He walked over to Diamond.

"Well, I'm gonna stay for a night shift. I'm not tired at all. "Any of you want to stay with me?" Diamond asked. Amethyst fell asleep on his lap.

Aria sighed "um ill stay.."she smiled at him then she walked over to him and she sat down.

Snow smiled "ok..."she laid outside "i wonder if ill get to meet him"she said to herself as she laid their

"Awesome! Thanks for staying." Diamond smiled. Amethyst started snoring. "Hey, where is Midnight?" Diamond asked. The Pink Cat frowned. "Amethyst what happened?" Diamond asked, he grabbed the Espeon. "Espe- Espeon." Is all Diamond heard. "Yes!" Diamond sighed. "He's in the Breeding Room!" Diamond said, sarcastically. He grabbed Amethyst, and looked into the Breeding Room. "Oh... he really was there." Diamond said surprised. He grabbed the Umbreon. He walked back. "Well, you guys can get along for the night." Diamond smiled, placing the two down.

Aria smiled "your welcome"she smiled at him then she sighed "i dont think that was a good idea..."she said as she looked up at him
Draco came in the room and he curled up with eevee to keep it warm.

Amethyst was even madder, when Midnight fell asleep. She started to go in a outrage. Diamond grabbed the Espeon. "Yea your right." Diamond sighed.

~Midnights Dream~
~Breeding Room~​

Midnight backed away from the Glaceon. Ice was everywhere. Midnight stood in the corner, afraid.

Midnight jolted up. He gasped for air. He sighed and walked outside. "Where are you going!" Amethyst yelled. "To cover things up!" Midnight responded.

A Yellow Riolu came out of the forest. He scanned the area. He saw the Glaceon by the Pond. "Hmm." He smiled. He quickly retracted into the shadows. He appeared behind Snow, without anyone knowtice. "Hey There!" He whispered.

Aria smiled "im always right huh diamond "she hugged him tight. "what your personal space?"

Snow jumped up and she blushed "ahh...oh hello"she looked at him "whats your name..im snow.."she smiled alittle at him.

"Ehh, most of the time. :) But yes, you were right this time." Diamond smiled.

"Well I saw you earlier, and I figured Why Not. My name: what's a name? Is that a Trainer thing?" Riolu asked. Midnight watched from afar. "Why can't I ever get the right time!" He sighed.

Aira smiled happily "hey you didnt push me off ..do you dont mind me hugging you now"she smiled

Snow smiled then she nodded "yeah its a trainer thing...ok ill call you Riolu "Snow smiled happily

"Well I guess I'll let you this time. And I guess I'm used to it. Besides, you were right this time." Diamond sighed.

"Well, I'll call you sweetie? I don't know what's your name." Riolu laughed. "Anyways, do you want to follow me into the Forrest." Riolu winked.

Aria smiled "ok i thought maybe you were starting to like me"she blushed.then she drooped "aw cmon im not that bad"

"ok..."she blushed deeply then she smiled at him. "sure, ill love to follow you in the forest" she said.
in her hair 'Snow you just sounded so Dumb what if hes a r**ist or something' she smiled

"NoNoNoNoNo! I didn't say you were bad! I just said that it feels good!" Diamond blushed, after what he heard coming out of his mouth.

"Ok Follow me! I want to introduce you to someone." He smiled, leading her away. "Do I follow or stop trying forever?" Midnight asked him self. "I'm gonna stop trying." Midnight frowned.