• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Daycare Service

"Good. Atleast youre listening to the first two rules." Diamond smiled. Diamond smiled at "And dont worry, I dont want to snuggle with you tonight. But instantly blushed, when she said I might. Who knows?" "Heheh. Heh. He." Diamond smiled, nerveously. "Well, atleast mist of this is over!" Diamond thought.

Aria smiled alittle at him "yay i know my rules "she finished her food "Can we dance now "she asked as she laughed at him "what im not...bad...and if i do snuggle you should be happy you got this short girl"she smiled.

Diamond frowned. He didnt want Aria to blather about them. "Uh, fine." Diamond sighed. He stood up from his chair, holding his hand out. "What happened here, no one should know. Even the Pokemon!" Diamond wispered, pulling Aria out of her chair. "This is for you, so dont tell anyone." Diamond sighed.

Aria grabbed his hand and she pulled him closer "..aw why not our pokemon they can tell humans anyway "she smiled then she looked up "ok lets just dance"

"Because, Pokemon can tell other pokemon. Then eventually they will tell a pokemon who knows telephapy. Then the telephapy pokemon will tell humans, then the word will be spread out." Diamond sighed. What he said, wasnt very true. It didnt seem very likely to happen either. Diamond stretched he truth alittle.

Aria sighed "your right..."she started to dance with him "this is fun..so this is the only time i get to be in love with you or can we be still in love at home "she asked him with a small smile.

Diamond started dancing. He didnt know how to dance well, but he knew how to dance enough. "Heh, Fun. Rigt." Diamond smiled. "Home? You mean the daycare. I guess. Im im pretty sure the Pokemon will find out eventually. Atleast we only know this for now." Diamond smiled.

Aria smiled "yeah...i said home because i have been sleeping there for a few days "she smiled then she stoped dancing "um..nvm ..i dont wanna dance "she sat down and started to wonder if it was a good idea to leave them all alone. "hey are they safe?"

Diamond's grip unravled, as Aria walked away. "I feel as if ive been dumped on a date." Diamond thought. He followed Aria, and sat beside her. "Well, Midnight is the most capible. He probally has them all in Phychic, or tied them up to the barn. Or knocked them all out. Hes pretty mischivious. I wouldent know. But Im sure thier OK." Diamond smiled.

Aria looked up at him "hey Diamond......Thank you for everything "she grabbed him and she kissed him on the lips then she pulled away and she just smiled at him "midnight scares me..but i think thats the best choice "she laid on his shoulder again.

"Heh, your wel-" Diamond was cut off. He was kissed, on his lips. He blushed intensely. He looked around hoping that no one had saw him. "He smiled. "Heh. Heh. Yea." Diamond smiled. He knew that out of all the pokemon, Midnight was practically the most responsible. Although he may torture to get his way.

Aria smiled at him and she closed her eyes "thats good...im glad we dont have to worry about some trainer stealing them "she yawned alittle "hehe im not tried ...just bored"

"Well if youre bored, lets go home. Im sure doing stupid things with the Pokemon and checking on them will make you happy. Besides most of the Champions are leaving soon. And the party will end too. So what do you say? You wanna go to the daycare?" Diamond asked. Diamond felt stupid asking all the questions.

Aria smiled at him "yeah i want to the daycare "Aria got up and she waited for him "cmon i wanna snuggled up to my pokemon"she said with a smile.

"I thought you were tired." Diamond smirked. The walk back to the ranch wasnt very far, as they only had to traverse one route. It was almost summer, and Diamond had to sheer the sheeps wool multiple times, not looking foward to it. He sighed, following Kaitlyn. "Well, atleast I filled up on food. Thats one good thing." Diamond smiled.

Aria smiled then she got close to him "hey Want me to help you with those sheep ..i know thats gonna suck but i would love to help you out "she looked up at him.

"I do want the help, but its alot of work. Ill have to sheer them whem summer starts. But mareep wool grow fast. By the next week, thier wool will be fully grown. Well have to keep doing this untill Summer ends. So about 16 times, but with 50 sheep. You sure you want to help?" Diamond asked. He didnt want to seem selfish, having Aria help him with his work. But he needed the help.

Aria nodded happily "besides ill get more time with you. and i love the summer and i love work...and sleep "she joked because she knew she was really lazy sometimes.

"Haha. Well thanks for helping me out Aria." Diamond smiled. They were getting closer to the ranch. "Summer is coming tomorrow, and I think I may have something for you." Diamond smiled. They arrived at the ranch. Diamond walked inside, pulling out a Sun Hat. It was made of straw and hay. "Well here. Thanks for agreeing to help me." Diamond smiled.

Aria smiled then she put it on "how do i look Diamond "she smiled at him then she laid down in a chair and she fell asleep
"good night"

"You look awsome." Diamond smiled. He watched as Aria fell asleep in a chair. "Are we really doing this Aria." Diamond sighed. He grabbed the Girl, placing her on Diamond's bed. "Good Night." He sighed. He walked outside. The Pokemon seemed to be asleep. He walked away, falling asleep on the couch.

Next Morning
Aria wakes up and she notices she was in his bed "aww wheres diamond "she drooped then she walked down to diamond "aww look...its the sleepy Dia...mond "She walked outside and she sat down on the ground.

Diamond was still considably sleeping. Zoura was on him. He stretched, as he woke up. He walked outside, to find Aria. "Heheheh." He smiled. He transformed into Diamond and lied beside her. He didmt speak, since his words would come out as "Zor! Zoura!" To Aria. He smiled, hoping not to give his identity away.

Aria looked at him "oh Hi diamond..."she hugged him and she cuddled up to him "did you sleep well " Aria smiled happily at him
"im so glad that party was fun "she smiled at him.

Zorua smiled. His prank was working. "Did you sleep well?" Zoura smiled. "Im glad that Party was fun!" "What! Diamond went to a party and disnt invite me!" Zorua yelled allowed. He looked over to Aria, realising he broke his cover. He quickly transformed back and dashed off. Diamond woke up, walking outside. "Hey Aria! You ready to sheer the Mareep?" Diamond asked.

Aria looked confused "what wasnt you just out here....or was that Zor?" she sighed "i was so tricked "she then nodded "yeah im ready "she put on her hat

"Alright. Thanks for doing this again." Diamond smiled. He walked over to the field there was a pile of mareep. They all were sweating, begging to be sheered. "This is gonna take awhile." Diamond sighed. He grabbed a bucket, and a mareep, then started sheering. He tossed all the wool in the bin.

Aria followed him and she began to help him "oww..i hate this...their wool also shocks you "she put it in the bucket then she helped him with another "this will take a while"

"Heh, thats the worst part." Diamond smiled. He had gotton used to it, since hes been living in the ranch for a while. "Thats what I said." Diamond smiled. He had finished sheering a few other Mareep. After a good few minutes, there were only 3 mareep left to sheer. Diamond was sweating crazy. "How bout I get us some water?" Diamond asked.

Aria looked up , she too was sweating "sure i would like some water "she smiled at him as she sheered some more sheep
"this is getting easier now" she smiled

"Ok." Diamond smiled. He walked over to the house, grabbing a container of water, and 2 plastic cups. He sat next to Aria, then poured a cup full of water. Here you go!" Dismond smiled, handing Aria the cup. He then poured himself some water. He drunk it refreshed. "Some good water." He smiled, finishing his cup.

Aria smiled then she drinked the water "yep its some good water" Aria got up and she dusted herself off "Hehe i wonder what the pokemon did last night when we went to the party"

"I know right." Diamond smiled. He drunk more of the water. He smiled. "Well I checked earlier. They were sleeping in the field. I think they still are now." Diamond smiled. He was in a good mood. He sheered the rest of mareep, snd lied back in the grass. "Ive never felt soo calm." Diamond smiled.

Aria smiled then she looked up at the sky "yeah...wait your calm..well thats a new one "she joked alittle.
She then snuggled up to him.

Diamond sighed. His bubble was popped again, but didnt mind it much since the night before. He smiled, and let Aria close. "Well I was calm before all this Daycare stuff happened." Diamond smiled. "Plus the Daycare is closed today. So we dont have to work today! What a relief. Haha!" Diamond smirked.