• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Daycare Service

Kimberly was done. Propping up the sign on the desk, (which read "No Ditto with other Pokémon, please!" Along with "And if you break this rule I swear to Arceus" and other nasty annotations that probably shouldn't have been included), she walked outside, just in time to hear Diamond swear loudly and chuck the Pokéballs into the nearby forest… only to return back with the Eevee in hand a few minutes later.

"Look," she started, completely ignoring the fact that the Doduo was now being chaced by Surgei. "Don't get rid of the Ditto, I understand if you don't like it, but it did nothing wrong. If anything, it's the trainer for putting the two together. Plus… I don't think anyone would be too happy with us if we killed it with fire." Surgei looked up briefly at the mention of fire before being bowled over by the Doduo, the two having reversed roles.

"Don't ask me what to do with it, though. I'm still clueless in that department."

"Sure, imma lie down here for many an hour." Diamond sighed. Diamond got up lazily. "So I personally don't want to but, what are we gonna do about the eggs. I'm not letting that ditto touch anything, and I think Midnight is too traumatised about last time, and that's the problem. He is the only Male in he Field Egg Group. I feel like we should keep the Ditto in its Pokeball, the. Chuck them at the trainer, who left them here! But then the Daycare will get shut down. Well if the Daycare gets shut down its less of my worries. So what will we do?" Diamond asked.

Aria sighed "if we do get shut down...i wouldnt care...but if your the owner ...you should be able to tell them no dittos allowed here"she said.

"I think they'll Ignore it. Besides if they don't tell just spray stuff on the sign. Now I'm legit scared. If we get two complaints well all be replaced! I'm not conferable about strangers walking around my Ranch all the time." Diamond worried. "Ugh, Have My Pokemon go through more pain, or lose my home to strangers?" Diamond repeated.

"I mean, we could always just grab some rubber balls and paint 'em brown like an Eevee's," Kimberly said sarcastically, though it probably wouldn't be interpreted as such. "What could possibly go wrong?"

Hannah was concerned.

While her feathered compadre wasn't in the field egg group and therefore couldn't care less, she was. That didn't nessicarily mean that she was up for grabs, but it meant she could possibly be an option.

Sensing her concern, the Talonflame decided to not help in the best way possible. "Ha," he warbled simply, seeing as there was nothing more to be said.

Hannah didn't dare say it out loud, but upon using her psychic prowess, she gained the confidence to do such… telepathically, of course.

'Shut up, birdbrain.'

Snow walked up to them "ill be a breeding girll......"she drooped "hey hannah can you tell them that"

Aria looked at her and she smiled "what do what girl.."she picked her up "oh i know...we could say we only breed with male and female and not female and ditto. "

"Maybe, Hopefully some people will read it!" Diamond sighed. He looked in his book. "Great, I was gonna try grabbing one of the ranch animals, but all thier is are Mareep and Riolu. Mareep is in the Monster egg group, while Riolu are in the Human Like group. Ugh. What are we going to do." Diamond sighed. He was probably more stressed out than the rest.

Aria nodded "yeah i hope people will..and i wouldnt want people overrunning your place. "she looked at him and she whimpered alittle. then she noticed what snow said to them "ahh no snow i wont let a ditto r**e you for us to keep this place" Snow nodded and she jumped on her shoulder.

"I'm not letting anything touch that Ditto. Eevee was terrified when Ditto was chasing it. And I prefer it to be in the ball. Ok, if snow will except breeding, I think the chances of Midnight going alone are 1/200." Diamond sighed. "This is the worst time to get a Ditto." Diamond sighed as he looked at the moon. The Moon was rising above, and the trainer was coming back tomorrow.

"yeah no one in our little group will be r**e "she sighed. then she had an idea "hey what if we just tell me cant because we were busy and we dont do this" she drooped. "i dont want my snow near a breeding room...what if she does that again..."

"OK, I'll try. Hopefully it works." Diamond sighed. He grabbed his phone, he typed in the Number from earlier. The Phone Rung 3 times. No answer. "Well, that's bad. What the heck do we do? We could just go over to the mainland, but once we get to Castalia, it's still a really long walk." Diamond sighed.

"yeah...but it will be worth it right?" she asked him. "if we get over there and we tell him and everyone is now happy ....then we should be ok right?" she picked up snow.

"Maybe, but well have to go to Virbank, then we have to wait for a boat. Then we have to walk the longest bridge in Unova, then we have to go through pinwheel forest, then we have to go through more routes, than well finally get thier, but they might be closed. The point it might not be worth it in the end." Diamond sighed.

Aria sighed "ok...then should we not go..."she sighed then she sat down " i dont wanna go and then its closed "she laid down on the ground. Snow curled up to her.

"Maybe we should talk about this tommorow. Its the middle of the night anyways. We should get some rest, then we ahould think of a plan tommorow morning. Plus Im sure all of us need some rest." Diamond sighed. He looked up. "Wait a minute. Midnight, what about Amethyst?" Diamond aksed. Midnight blushed. Amethyst turned her head. Their was no avoiding Midnight being a breeding partner, he was th only Male in the Feild Egg Group.

Aria smiled "i think that would work...but um see yah "she walks outside with two pokemon at her side "see you later "she signed as she walked down her path to her home. "this sucks ..."she thought to herself as she laid in her bed. "Ok...i did have an egg my mom gave me...i think it was from her eeveetions "she sighed at the egg that was being keep warm by Draco

Diamond sighed. "See you tomorrow." He waved. He locked up, and walked to his room. He lied face first, into his bed. He sighed as he fell asleep. Amethyst gave Midnight a nasty stare, as she fell asleep. "I don't care." Midnight sighed. He walked back down to the Daycare. He took a look into the Breeding Room. A shiver went up his spine. He sighed. "For the Ranch. :(" Midnight sighed, and walked outside and slept in the grass. A awful look spread across his face.

Snow sighed and she walked to the daycare and she saw midnight "hey you..."she looked different in night "whats wrong"she asked him. She sighed and she made herself stop making it cold.

Draco cuddled with the egg, all night but he was sad. he didnt want her to be his mate...

"Uh Nothing!" Midnight jolted up, surprised of her appearance. "What are you doing here! Its the middle of the night! Is it?" Midnight sighed. Amethyst walked in. "OK, I'm ready." She sighed. "For what!" Midnight asked. "Isn't it obvious? To make an egg!" She blushed. "What!!!" Midnight face turned red. "I thought you hated me!" Midnight yelled.

Snow sighed "i came here to get away from everything but it seems your here too" she looked at Amethyst "go for it ....." she laid down and she drooped "i just wish someone loved me like you love him..."she looked up and she smiled "ill find someone but its not today or anytime soon..and you too.....nvm ...i thought you hated him Amethyst "

"I don't love him!!! I'm just doing this so that we don't loose the ranch!" Amethyst yelled, in embarrassment. Midnight was slowly backing away. "I care more about this Ranch, then that Stupid Umbreon!!!" She continued yelling. Midnight blushed, in embarrassment, he wandered off.

Snow sighed "im sorry Amethyst...."she drooped "i thought you loved him"she walked up to her "you know draco likes you alot as well" she told her. "i wish he wasnt so mean ...." she said quietly

"What? Draco? Were not even in the same Egg Group, and he likes me!" Amethyst blushed. "Wow, someone loves me?" Amethyst's face turned red.

Midnight watched from afar. "Great, now I'm everyone's enemy. And I thought I was gonna help." Midnight sighed. He climbed upon the roof, of the daycare, looking down. "Here's I can't do anything can't I?" He asked himself, as he fell asleep.

Snow smiled "yeah he was to embrassed to come and tell you.i told you " Snow patted her head "i dont know if you like him but its up to you" she smiled at her

"Maybe, I'll give him a chance." Amethyst blushed. "Besides I think he might be the only Pokemon that loves me." Amethyst smiled. "But first We need to get the Egg for Diamond." Amethyst sighed. She turned her head to see Midnight was gone. "Aww C***." Amethyst sighed. They were aware that Midnight was on the roof.

Snow smiled "yay i think he'll be happy and no you dont Aria has a eevee egg from her mom that she wants to use it for the ranch "she smiled at her

"Well that's good? I don't have to breed with The Jerk. But wait, The Eevee egg is from her mom. Why should she give it away. Isn't it a valuable?" Amethyst asked. "I feel bad that you guys have to give it away, and I dont feel bad about your egg getting taken away. I don't think anyone would want that jerks son/daughter around here.

"Jeez, she must really hate me. I dunno if I should be happy or sad." Midnight sighed.

Snow smiled "its ok..Aria wants to help the ranch...and she do anything so yal dont have to do that breeding " Snow said then she looked at her with a tear in her eye "your my friend right.......The jerk doesnt like me because im cold..."Snow drooped.

Aria woke up and she noticed Snow was gone "hmm where did she go?" she thought to herself

"Man, now both of them really hate me! Where did it all go wrong!" Midnight questioned. He jumped off the roof, and walked back to the pond. "At least I still have the most relaxing place in the world." Midnight smiled.

"Are you sure? I don't want you guys to sacrifice a team member just because a Stupid Ditto. I just don't want you guys giving someone up. Plus I want to see it hatch. :)" Amethyst smiled.

Diamond woke up to an Alarm Clock. It was 6:00. Diamond has set it early to think of a plan. He dressed and walked down to the Daycare.

Snow drooped "i would like to have a little eevee buddy..." Snow smiled "but i just dont want you to get hurt..its not right "Snow said with a sigh.

Aria got dressed and walked to the daycare with the egg in her arms "i dont..wanna...los..e you..but.."she sees diamond "diamond! "she walked to him

Draco came in the daycare and he smiled "hey Snow ...Hey..Amethyst"Draco said with a blush

"No It's OK! Even If I breed with JerkFace, I won't care if it gets taken away. Well alittle. But The Eevee isn't related to that jerk." Amethyst smiled. "Oh hi Draco! How you been!" Amethyst smiled.

"Oh Hi, Aria! I'm still trying to find a plan. Ugh I hate Ditto!" Diamond sighed.

Snow smiled "well i guess it all up to our owners anyway "Snow smiled at her. Snow smiled at her buddies.
Draco smiled at Amethyst "Oh i have been good..um what where yal taking about" He asked with a confused look.

"oh yeah i have this eevee egg that my mom gave me?"she told him "i would lik..e to give it up...."she said with a sad look on her face

"I guess? Amethyst sighed. "Were talking about Arias Egg. And JerkFace!" Amethyst sighed.

"What! Why should you give up an Egg from your mother! Isn't it a valuable? I'd never give any an Egg if it was from my Parents!" Diamond yelled. He grabbed the egg. He put his ear next to it. "It's close to hatching!" Diamond said. Midnight woke up, and drowsily walked over to the two trainers. He tripped and lied down.

Aria nodded "i really dont want to but i want to help you."she gasped "it is...Oh draco is a good mother "she joked "he has been keeping that egg warm for the last two weeks "she smiled

Draco smiled then he hugged her "hey its ok ...and did Snow tell you my sercet?" he smiled at her.

"Yea, but we can find another way! We don't have to sacrifice an artifact!" Diamond sighed. He looked back at Midnight. He picked up the sleeping Eevee. "Cmon Midnight. Wake uP!" Diamond shook the Umbreon. He was out cold. "Oh Jeez."

Amethyst blushed. "Heheh. Yea. I'm still thinking about it." Amethyst blushed deeply.

(Woo, I missed a lot… again. I guess that's what happens when you decide it's a good idea to stay up at 4:00AM roleplaying.)

Kimberly came in looking like she'd been run over by a train. Truth be told, she'd gotten next to no sleep trying to come up with a plan. Eventually, she'd reached a consensus… with Sergei's help, of course.

The Talonflame didn't look much different, seeing as he had been thumbing through a book throughout the night. He couldn't read the words, but the captioned pictures were all the bird Pokémon needed. Eventually, he had stumbled upon something that looked like a Pokémon egg, but… wasn't? He showed it to his trainer, who dropped the flashlight she was using to read her own book in surprise.

"Surgei, you're a genius!"

Giving the talonflame a grateful fist bump after reading the few pages on the object, the trainer beamed happily. She had a plan, no matter how far-fetched it may be. Afterwards, she collapsed, dead tired.

The trainer didn't even bother apologizing for her tardiness, seeing as it had become typical of her. She yawned, walking out into the ranch's yard, accidentally stumbling into one of the Riolu (who didn't seem to care too much). "Guys… I have an idea…"

Aria looked at Kim "huh what idea do you have" Aria asked Her. "i hope i doesnt invovled Breeding"Aria held her egg to her chest "cmon little buddy hatch "

Draco smiled "ok i hope you do"he smiled then laid down do the floor.

Kimberly waved her hands in front of her "Nononono, of course not, that's the whole idea… right?" she looked to the talonflame, as if for support.

Sergei just shrugged. It wasn't like he had psychic telepathy like Hannah, or like he could speak at all.

"Anyway," the trainer continued. "We won't have to breed at all! Y'know the lucky eggs we keep in storage… the ones to train the Pokémon? They look like eggs… right? If we can just match the colour…" she pulled out some brown paint that was close enough to that of an Eevee egg, though clearly not on the dot. "Do you get my drift?"

It was crazy, and most likely illegal, but did they really have any other choice?

"Grr! Why didn't I think of that!" Diamond sighed. He grabbed a Lucky Egg from his storage. "You know what your doing?" Diamond asked, handing her the egg.

Amethyst came out of the House. She jumped onto Diamond's head examining the egg.

"hey guys didnt he say he wanted 7 eggs? " Aria said with a sigh. "hey Guys look my egg its Hatching"she smiled and a little shiny eevee broke thur "im so glad i didnt give you away"

Draco came outside "Hey He hatched!... yay" he smiled happily