• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Daycare Service

Midnight woke up. He felt some of Snow's fur on him,but thier was hay in the way. He jumped up, and another tail was on his face. "Amethyst!" He grunted.

Diamond woke up, then blushed as Aria was atop of him. "Uh, could you get off? This is really uncomfortable." He sighed.

Zorua woke up and yawned. "Good Morning Eevee!" He sighed, and he started stretching. "Where is Midnight?" He asked.

Snow climbed out of the hay "ahh good morning world"

Aria giggled then she kissed his cheek then she got off "ok good morning Master Diamond "she smiles then she yawned "i sleep all day yesterday"

Eevee thinked "i think hes in the barn"

Amethyst was sound asleep. He grunted. He blew her tail out of the way, but it came back, hitting him on his nose. He sighed. Somehow he thought tails were cute, in a pokemon, so he didnt mind much.

Diamond blushed. "Uh yea same." Diamond yawned. "And dont call me Master. Just say Diamond." Diamond frowned.

Zorua smiled. "Ok, Im gonna go see what hes up too." Zoura yawned. Before he walked out of the door he looked back. "Hey! You wanna come?" He asked.

Snow looked back at the hay and she tried to tickle Midnight with her tail."hehe"she giggled "im gonna get you again"

Aria nodded then she sat beside him "im sorry...Diamond i didnt mean too"she hugged him

Eevee blushed "um sure i would love to go visit Midnight with you "she ran up to him

Snow, it dosent work like that!" Midnight sighed. He lied on a haystack, Amethyst rolled off,landing on it. Midnight yawned, then stretched.

"Aria, My Bubble." Diamond yawned. He pushed Aria away, then got up. "I got to go get ready for the daycare. Ok." Diamond smiled.

"Cool!" Zorua smiled. He trasformed into Diamond, then opened the door. He then transformed back. "Lets Go!" He smiled, rushing to the barn.

Snow drooped "aww i thought it would have worked "she laid down on the barn floor

"oh sorry..i forgot "she then got up and went to the door "ok then ill meet you at the daycare" she walked to the daycare.

"Yay"Eevee smiled. She ran after him, as she tried to keep up with the small zorua

"Nope, Nice try though." Midnight smiled. Midnight was about to walk out of the barn, until he was stopped by Zorua. "Oh, hey Zor." Midnight smiled. he Zoura smiled back. "Hey Midnight. Me and Eevee came over to see you." Zorua smiled.

"Alright, ill see you there!" Diamond yawned. He lazily changed, and got ready. Although he slept in all day yesterday, he still felt lazy, though he bounced back, knowing that it was stupid. he walked over to the Daycare to be met by two Pokeballs and a note. Diamond read the note. "Ill be back for them by 8:00. If not im dead and you have the right to own them." The note read. Diamond had a smile on his face. He realesed the two pokemon. In one a Leafeon came out, while in the other one was a note. Diamond read the note. "Haha, I only left One Pokemon!" It read. Diamond smirked. he grabbed the Leafeon and walked over to the barn. "Hey guys we have a new Eevee." Diamond smiled placing it down.

Snow noticed the leafeon "wow how are you "she ran up the leafeon and she smiled "hi im snow the Glaseon"she smiled at him.
Snow looked at him for a while.

Eevee smiled "yeah we wanted to visit you..um Midnight"

The Leafeon smirked. She used Grass knot. Grass sprouted out of the floor, then wrapped around Midnight. "Aww come on! Why not them!" Midnight growled angrily. The Leafeon laughed. Midnight blushed. "Clover?" He asked. The leafeon smiled. "Took you long enough." She smirked. She let Midnight go, then laid beside him, Midnight smiled.

Snow ran outside and she looked up at the sky "i guess thats his old...girl..."she took a walk in the woods "hmm what a lovey day "she said with a sigh,she was not happy at all.

Eevee tilted her head at clover "who are you miss?" she asked her

"Well little friend. I'm Clover. Back in Castelia before Midnight was captured We used to be best friends. We would play, run, play with the other pokemon, and sometimes travel the sewers. That was until Midnight was captured." Clover frowned. "I was tired of running from trainers, so I fought back. It was the stupidest Idea I've ever had. I was captured that day." Midnight sighed. "I didn't see it, but I knew that he had been captured, since I haven't seen him since then. But it's great to be back!" Midnight smiled, hugging the Leafeon.

Eevee smiled "wow..its good that you to are back together "She giggled"Im Eevee btw and this is Zor.."she blushed alittle. Eevee sighed then she looked around "hey where did snow go"

"I dunno. I think she went to the forest to look for the Riolu again. Besides, I've chosen not to mess with her love life." Midnight sighed. The Leafeon jumped on Midnight. "Let's go chase some Pidove or something. Besides, I'm not gonna be here forever." Clover smiled. Midnight smiled back. "Ok, if you guys need us, well be in the ranch!" Midnight yelled, carrying the Leafeon. "Wow, I feel likw Eevee, and Zorua are more mature than we are." Midnight smirked. Clover smiled back.

"Oh, so If Midnight is Dad. Then!" Zoura jumped on Amethyst. "Do you want to be mom!" He asked. Amethyst didn't blush, but sighed. "Zorua, me and Midnight aren't dating. For now Jut call me Auntie Amethyst or just Amethyst." Amethyst smiled. "So if Clover Mom?" He asked. Amethyst nose bleed. "What the Heck! Midnight is not our real Dad!" She burst into laughter. "Yeah, but he saved me from falling into a ravine, from a Ursuring, and from a flock of Pidove once. So I call him Dad, because he looks out for me." He smiled. Amethyst smiled. "Well, I guess your Mom, is whoever Mr.Wildcard dates next." Amethyst smirked, as she continued to sleep though the day. "Ok, Clover is Mom! Got it." He smiled.

Eevee rolled her eyes then she looked at Midnight "you know ...he does seem attacted to clover "she smiled "hey Zor...wanna um..."she turned red then she got close to him and she put a paw on his nose "hehe...would you like to maybe go on a date or what ever its called"

Snow walked back in the barn and she laid on the ground "love...sucks...."she growled, her paws were muddy and she looked pretty mad "hey Amethyst........May i ask you something"

"Uhh No, I have to go give myself a Nick name or something. Oh is For my Nick name. Actually I'm already liking it! Zor!" He smiled, repeating it in different voices. "Oh and didn't you listen? He said he hasn't seen Clover in a year or something. And Clover is LEAFing today!" Zoura grinned, at his terrible pun.

Amethyst hadn't slept, so she could get up. "What is it Sis." She smiled. She already had ideas of what she would ask her next. "Could you help me with Boy Problems?" She thought. "Or maybe you can help me burn Clover." She thought another. She smiled at what terrible ideas she had, but then looked at Snow. "So, what is it?" She asked.

Eevee sighed then she laughed "wow Zor your good at making puns "she then faceplamed herself "Zor...i have been calling you that forever and now you think of it was your nickname..."she smiled at him "can you give me a nickname then?" she asked

Snow smiled then she got up "Um..I been having boy problems and i want to hunt down Riolu ..cuz he hurt me to many times "she said with a sigh "i kind of wish Midnight would maybe find someone ...so i would not be attacted to him"

"Well it was a nickname? I though you just pronounced my name really badly, and said Zor instead of Zorua because you forget my name most if the time." Zoura smiled. "Well, then I guess your nickname should be Eve. It kinda makes sense. What do you think EVE?" The Zorua smiled.

"Heh, I knew it!" Amethyst smiled, jumping off of the Hey stack. She walked next to her. "Well, why do you keep thinking of Midnight? Why do you want Him to find you a male? Sure he is a male, and it makes sense, but he already brought three male that immediately left he building. Well, except the Mareep." Amethyst awkwardly smiled. "Why don't you ask me to find you a male? I had Midnight date a Flaffy for Arceus sake! And it worked out well, except for the part where you were too close to Midnight then she sacrificed herself for you two to be together. But you know what I mean." Amethyst smiled. "And I swear, the next time I see you blush near Midnight, you have to kiss him! It's like the number one thing you do with male. Besides, hes losing his Red, and fast. So just try to seduce him to being your boyfriend or something." Amethyst yawned, jumping back on her hay stack.

Diamond waited at the front counter. A Trainer came in with two Pokemon. "I want an egg!" He sighed, he walked away. "Jeez, all of these people are weirdos." Diamond sighed. He opened the two Pokeballs. One was a Ditto, while the other was an Eevee. Diamond yelled again. "That's it! No shame!" He yelled, he grabbed the two Pokemon and placed them in the Breeding Room. Midnight sighed. "We got another Ditto." He smiled.

Eevee just giggled "ok I like it "she kissed his cheek "i like you Zor "she said with a smile
then she nuzzeled her head into his neck.

Snow blushed "ok...but what about clover?" she asked "what if she steals him first "she ran up to her and she laid beside her "the reason why i keep thinking about him is because he is just been so nice to me and he helped me hurt That guy i dated for a day"she drooped "and your an awesome match maker"

"Thanks, A lot of People do." Zorua smiled. He then transformed into Eevee. "Well, I'm gonna go prank someone." He smiled. He ran out of the barn, then he tripped. "I need to get used to Eevee Legs!" He frowned. He shape shifted back to himself, and ran off. He spotted Midnight and Clover laying in the fields. Midnight was most likely asleep, while Clover was awake, trying to get the Umbreon awake. "Come on Midnight! We only have a few hours before my trainer comes!" She frowned. Midnight smiled. He jolted up, Clover floated in the air, and landed back on Midnight. "Heh, your light!" He smiled. Clover blushed. "It's a Leaf thing." She smiled. Zoura decided to leave the pair alone. He walked off, trying to find someone to prank.

Amethyst smiled. "Well, go ask him! Quickly! I think the Leafeon is trying to make a move!" Amethyst grinned. She was only trying to get Snow to leave her alone. The Glaceon got hot, and do a small cloud floated over her. Some flew on to Amethyst, making her shiver. "A-And if that D-Dosent we work T-The try the R-Riolu again!" She shivered.

Diamond grabbed the two Pokemon out. The Eevee, fainted, then laid the egg. "Ugh." Midnight frowned. He returned the two Pokemon. He placed the egg on his desk, he wrapped a bow around it, so it wouldn't wobble off. "No shame!" He smiled. He placed his head back on the counter. Then awaited more trainers. "Where is Sergei, when you need him?" Diamond sighed.

Eevee smiled then she slowly followed him.

Snow smiled then she ran off then she saw clover and Midnight "hey guys"she waved at them then walked up to them "im snow..I just wanted to say hi .....im one of Midnight's new friends"she smiled happily

Aria walked up behide them and she tapped his shoulder "hey diamond where did that egg come from"she asked then she lended on his shoulder

"Oh hey Snow. Me and Clover are hanging out." Midnight smiled, he threw the Leafeon in the air, she slowly floated down. She blocked Midnight's vision by jumping on his head. Midnight smirked. "Oh, hello Snow! I'm clo-" She was cut off, being hurled in the air, then slowly floating down afterwards. "Midnight please!" She frowned. Midnight laughed. Sorry sorry! Its just really funny!" He smiled. "As I was saying! In Clover. Midnight'as old friend. Nice to see Midnight isn't a big loser! Clover smiled. Midnight smiled back. "I never was!" He smirked.

Snow smiled at the two and she giggled "wow....you two much have really been really good friends"she said to the two "Im glad midnight is happy for once...most of the time hes always mister grumpy "she said with a laugh

"Hey! I'm not Mr.Grumpy Pants!" He growled. He sent Clover high in the air. She was above the barn, but she was floating down safely. "She's not coming down in awhile." Midnight sighed. "So, what do you want Snow" Midnight asked. Clover watched from above. She was pretty high in the air. To her Midnight and Snow looked like little Black and Blue dots.

"Oh, I breed a Ditto and Eevee together." Diamond admitted. He sighed. "OK! I know what your thinking! "Diamond! Why!" Well I feel little shame. And plus remember? Midnights gonna have to breed with Amethyst, Snow, or the Leafeon. I think that's in the past for him. But I think he doesn't want to." Diamond sighed.

Snow smiled then she drooped "well...i was wondering if you liked her..."she asked and she was kind of starting to like clover "i think shes really cool..."she blushed "also i was wondering if you still liked me...and maybe if you did you could go on a date with me or if you like clover then go with clover"

Aria smiled then she picked up the eevee pokeball and she let her out and she smiled "hey would you like something to get your mind of that ditto...im so sorry you had to go thur that"she smiled at her

"Well of Course I like her! I haven't seen her for like 5 years." He smirked. "Well I guess I still like you, even though I had to suck your blood and spit it back out again." Midnight shivered. Clover couldn't her anything from where she was. "Dangit Midnight!" She frowned. "Snow, I don't know if you know but, I'm kinda hoping to be Single for awhile. I already been through 2 heartbreaks, and my best friend is here for a while. And me and Clover?" Midnight sighed. "Well I haven't even thought of her like that. Really I've only been thinking of her as a friend." Midnight frowned. Amethyst stood at bush, concealing herself. "SEDUCE HIM!" She whispered, hoping that Snow would hear.

The Eevee frowned, and was still shaking. She nodded happily, hugging Aria. Diamond looked over. "Great, now I feel bad." Diamond frowned. He looked back at the egg. Then the trainer walked in. "Is my Egg here?" He asked. Diamond smiled. He handed him the egg, and Pokeballs. "Hey Aria, bring the Eevee!" Diamond yelled.

Snow smiled then she nodded "oh ok...thats fine with me"she laid down "should i leave you to alone?" she asked him with a sigh
"you know ...if i would have never ran off with that Riolu i would never be doing this "she looked at him and she smiled "im glad we are friends and Amethyst ...no if i do that then he wont be my friend "she drooped "she wanted me to seduce you"

Aria had an idea and she had the trainer a Eevee plushie "here you go sir "she held the eevee behide her back

"Uhh, I think we're good." He smiled, looking up. She was still quite high up. He then sighed. "Midnight's eyes shrunk. "Umm." He hummed. He slowly backed up. Amethyst yelled again. "SEDUCE HIM TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND!" She yelled again.

Both Diamond and the trainer sighed. "Aria! The real Eevee." He sighed. "Are you seriously trying to steal my Eevee? This plush dosent even have fur!" He growled. He dropped the plush. "Give me my Eevee!" He yelled.

Snow sighed and she just kissed him "their i did it"
she whimpered alittle.

Aria sighed then she handed him the eevee "no..."she walked away and she sat on the bench.

Midnight sighed. He faced the ground, then meeting Clover who had finally flew back down to Earth. She lied on Midnight's face again. "You Ok?" She asked. Midnight didn't respond. She climbed the Umbreon, leaving her tail in his face. The Umbreon didn't respond. "Did you break him?" She asked. Amethyst sighed. "That's not seducing." She frowned. "Aww come on! You did it the other day!" She frowned.

Diamond walked over to Aria. "Aww come on Aria. He captured that Eevee fair and square. And you have an Eevee too. If you want another Eevee, then get Snow to breed with an Mareep." Diamond sighed. He patted Aria's back.

Snow looked at Amethyst and she drooped "you were rushing me"she looked at clover and she drooped "...I should have never ...kissed him..now he must hate me"she drooped.

Aria looked up at him and she put her arms around him and she smiled "i just didnt want that eevee to be in more pain "she drooped "i hope it will be ok "she looked him in his eyes and she held him close.

"Wait! You two were making out, while I was up there?" She asked. Midnight blushed. "Well, she kissed me." Midnight sighed. "Well, was I interrupting?" Clover blushed. "NoNoNoNoNo! In fact!" Midnight grabbed Clover, and placed them in between the two. Midnight sighed with relief.

"Don't worry. I don't think the Eevee will be in more pain. Hopefully." Diamond sighed. She looked down to see Aria hugging him. "Ugh. I'm starting to think you don't know what a bubble is." Diamond sighed. "I'm only letting you hug me for today." Diamond sighed.

Snow drooped then she hugged clover because she didnt notice midnight put her between them "im sorry"she starts to cry "i just Being having probelms and Amethyst was tempting me to "she nuzzeled into Clovers fur , the reason why she doesnt know its clover is because her eyes are closed.

Aria let go of him and she walked away "yeah i know what a bubble is "she sat down on the ground by the daycare "diamond...why does it feel like our pokemon spend more time together than with us"she pulled him down to her and made him sit by her.

Clover didn't respond, but felt nauseous. Midnight started laughing. "Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!" She yelled. She broke free of Snow's grasp, she ran behind a tree, and a Barth could be heard. Midnight laughed his heart out. "Hahahahhahahah!" He smiled. The Leafeon came back out, crawling. I think we've done enough hanging out for today." She frowned. She started crawling, still feeling nauseous.

Diamond blushed, as he was pulled down to her side. "Maybe it's cause we slept in all day, and thier Pokemon so they have more time to do nothing." Diamond frowned. His bubble has already been popped already 5 times. He sighed, as he lied down.

Snow drooped "oh was that clover...i thought it was you midnight" she blushed "sorry Clover i thought you were midnight " she sighed "um clover do you forgive me "she asked

Aria nodded at him then she got on top of him and she kissed his lips "you know Diamond ....i been thinking and i want us to be together"she said

"No." She groaned. She created a Grass Knot Hamic, and lied down in it. "I think I'm going to be sick. Five ever." She groaned. Midnight joined the Leafeon. "Uh its oK Snow. Bit can we talk about this when Clover leaves?" Midnight asked. The Leafeon climbed on him, and blushed. "I hate Mondays." She sighed.

Diamond blushed, intensely. "Um, Heh. Maybe?" He frowned. Diamond lifted her off. "I-Il think about it." He sighed. He started walking away, as his blush disappeared.

Snow sighed "but i wanna be friends...with clover .."she then nodded "understood Midnight "she said as she walked away
"im sorry"she had her head down.

Aria nodded then she got up and went to snow and she picked her put and she went on a walk to the next city "hey snow...i wanna get something for everyone "she asked her pokemon as she walked to the next town

Midnight nodded. "Hey Clover. Are you eventually gonna forgive Snow?" He asked. The Leafeon was sound asleep. Midnight turned. She then hugged him close, face colliding. "Why did I turn?" He sighed. His muzzle smashed against here's, and her Hamic was small, making it that much harder for Midnight to turn or escape. He sighed, as he slowly fell asleep. "I think I have a sleeping problem." He smirked, before falling asleep.

Diamond watched the two in the Hamic. "Well, it's 8:00, and he's not here so. The Leafeon is mine." He smirked. He looked over. Amethyst was sleeping in a bush, so Diamond grabbed her Pokeball and returned her. "I guess the Pokemon are doing fine." Diamond sighed. He watched as the two walked off to Asperiata. "I hate this Job." Midnight sighed, closing up. He walked home and jumped on his bed. "It's nice to be here again." Diamond smiled. He slowly fell asleep.

Aria sighed "why am i talking to my pokemon..."she saw a small store and she went inside "see anything they would like"

Snow sighed then she saw small bow "ohhh"she said with a smile "and a cape maybe for zor and a ribbon for eve and a cap for diamond and ...what would midnight like "she saw a rose "haa for clover...mmm and and...i dont know what he likes "

Aria gets everyone what snow picked out and she walks home..."snow did you get everyone something" snow nodded, she had found something for midnight but she didnt know if he would like it.

Midnight woke up, as he rings glew blue. The Moon was overhead. "It's Midnight? Already?" He questioned. Clover had still hold him close. "Fine." Midnight sighed. He placed Clover on his Back. He walked off. He arrived at a Giant Tree at the first. He climbed it, trying not to drop Clover. He climbed up on a branch. He was able to see the Entire forest, and the Ranch. He stared upon the Field. "Riolu, Lucario, Ampharos, Mareep, Ex Girlfriend. Yep, they aren't dead yet. Damm." He sighed. Clover woke up, finding herself on a branch. "Ahh!" She slipped, Midnight grabbed her by the tail. "Sorry, I forgot you came." He smiled, voice muffled by the Tail in his mouth.

He pulled the Leafeon back up. Clover jumped on Midnight's back, thinking it as the most safe place. "Midnight! Why are we here!" She yelled, slowly losing her grip. "Watching the Moon." It's become a hobby, ever since I've evolved. My rings light up, then I can't sleep." He sighed. The Leafeon calmed down. She used Grass Knot again. The grass reached from the ground up. She created another Hamic. "Just never bring me up here again." She frowned, jumping in the Hamic. Midnight followed. "I saw Ari, and Snow." He shrugged. "I don't care. Just promise me by morning that we will be getting down." She frowned, hugging Midnight. "Yea Yea, Miss I can float, but am Afraid of heights." Midnight smiled. The Leafeon cried. "That's not funny!" She cried. Midnight frowned. "Look, I'm sorry! It was just a joke." He smiled. The Leafeon grabbed him.

Aria walked in the house "hey guys..." she smiled "i got some stuff for everyone "she giggled then she went to Zor and she showed him the cape and then she put the ribbon on Eve "Awe so cute" Snow said with a smiled. she then put the cape on Zor. "hey Diamond wheres Amethyst "she asked him

Eve giggled "look its Super Zor "she hugged him