• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Daycare Service

Midnight blushed, at Snow's question. He placed his head into the Hamic. "What? Of course not. I think of Midnight as a best friend. I accually didnt think of him as a mate until you said." Clover sighed. "Really, I dont think Midnight is intrested in Me, You, or Amethyst." Clover shrugged.

"Well is the Trainer's fault. He left us two females. I dont think we should breed any of the two, with Midnight, or any of the Mareep." Diamond shrugged. He watched Aria walk out.

Snow nodded "yeah i dont think he will be dating no one "she got out of her hamic and she walked to her "i like you,your kind of like a sis too me" she smiled happily

Aria walked back in and she nodded "yeah it is...and midnight nah i wouldnt do that "she sat down in a chair.
"im glad we meet and i glad i got this job"

"Fine, I apologize for Midnight." Clover smiled. She jumped off the Hamic, floating down gently. Clover shook Midnight. "Wake Up, I think we got more friends." Clover yelled in his ear. Midnight dropped from the Hamic. He groaned. He slowly climbed up. "What?" He asked. He wasnt asleep in the first place, so he acted pretty mad. "Im going to the Daycare. Do you wanna come?" Clover asked. Midnight sighed. "Fine."

Snow smiled then she ran down the tree and she saw the flareon "ohh hello mister fire "she smiled then noticed he worn a scarf "hey Blitz "she smiled happily

Blitz looked at her and he gasped "snow...is that you...wow your a glaseon thats amazing "he smiled at her

(OMG Really?! >_<)

Clover and Midnight walked in. Midnight sighed. 3 new eeveelutions came in, one being a Umbreon, two of them being a female as well. "Cmon, havent we had enough Eeveelutions?" Midnight frowned. The jolteon walked up to Midnight. She was about half his size, making her pretty small. She had Purple Eyes, and had less sharp points. She climbed Midnight, smiling. Midnight kicked her off, making her cry. "What! Is she level 1!" Midnight growled. Clover picked the Jolteon up. "That explains why she is soo small." Clover smiled.

The female Umbreon walked over, slapping Midnight with her tail, then picking up the Jolteon. Midnight's face was marked red, by the slap. Midnight held his paw up to his cheek. "The mother type." He growled, soon walking away. Clover smiled. "Hello, Baby Jolteon." She smiled, walking toward the two, snuggling against the Jolteon. The jolteon smiled, as she climbed clover's face.

Amethyst waljed in. "Have you guys seen DracOMG! Its so adorable!" She smiled, rushing over to the small Jolteon. Really it was a Female party.

Snow looked at group and she ran to them "awww so adorable "she smiled then she rush over to the jolteon "aww shes so cute "she nuzzeled the jolteon.

Eve walked up to the group "hey guys whats going on guys "she saw the umbreon and the baby jolteon "aww so cute"she walked up to the umbreon and she smiled at her "hi"

Blitz walked over to Midnight "hello there mister Umbreon..."he sighed because he was hoping he would have to be here long
"why are there so many females?" he asks.

(:D )

The Umbreon smiled. "Thank You. Shes not mine, but I treat her as if. She is so small, because Master evolved her st level 1, and she still is level one." She smiled. The Jolteon smiled, as she was getting so much attention. She blushed as the others welcomed her.

Midnight sighed. "I dont know, you ask me. Arent there supposed to be more Male Eevee in the World then Female?" Midnight groaned. What he said was true, as for when eevee are born they have a 82% chsnce of being male, while females have a 12% chance. He sighed. "So? You know Snow?" Midnight asked.

Eevee smiled "oh cool,Im level one too...maybe me and her could be friends "she smiled at the jolteon. "You must be a good mother to her "she said.

Snow drooped "nope..i think its because it has reversed "she giggled then she looked at blitz and she hugged him "so warm "she joked
Blitz gasped "ahh get off snow..."he pushed her off but she just got back on "does she always do this to everyone "he sighed

The Jolteon didnt respond. "Sorry, She still dosent know how to speak." The Umbreon smiled. "NoNoNo, im not her mom! Im more of an Guardian." She smiled. The Jolteon let out small sparks. "Aww." Clover smiled, then yelling after she caught fire. She jumped in the Pond giving a sigh if relief. Both Amethyst, The Umbreon, and Jolteon laughed.

"Most of the time. She just huggs me a bit. I push her off, then she stays off. Maybe she feels more confident near you, but that dosent make sense because your a fire type." Midnight yawned. He watched the Leafeon jump into the water, her tail burnt. She jumped out of the water, holding her tail. "Dont you know Synthesis?" Midnight asked. "No!" Clover yelled, blowing on her tail.

Eevee smiled "ha Clover you ok"she walked over to her and she hugged her "i like clover, Shes funny "she smiled at her.
Snow looked at Blitz in his eyes "hiya blitz remember went we were in that big city and we were both eevees "

Blitz sighed and he nodded "yes ..how could i forget.."he hated that day "I was captured and you didnt do anything to save me"he growled slightly.

Snow gasped "what no...i was captured too..by the trainer who i have today"

Clover tried to put a smile on her face, but she was still burning up. The fire on her tail, started reigniting after wind was blown. She started panicing, Midnight sighed. He used Psychic, grabbing some water from the pond, then placing it on Clover's tail. "Now wait a bit." Midnight said. "Clover sighed in relief.

"Same scenario Bud. Clover wasnt around to save me." Midnight sighed. "I was asleep!" Clover yelled. She jumped on Midnight, tail no longer burning. "Besides, you pit me to sleep, when you had the Cottonee use Sleep Powder." She growled. Midnight smiled. "Oh yeah, now I remember."

Eevee smiled "yay clover is ok"she climbed on her back and she laid down and almost fell asleep
"clover is soft"

Blitz laughed at Midnight "haa she put you asleep wow that was probably a surprise "he smiled at snow "snow...So theres are all your friends ". Snow nodded "yeah most of them"

Clover smiled. She slowly fell asleep. Midnight sighed. He dropped the Leafeon. Clover rolled over Eevee, and lied down. Midnight sighed, sitting next to the Eevee. "Why does it feel like something bad is gonna happen." He asked himself.

Amethyst walked out, along with Jolteon and Umbreon. "It feels nice to know a Umbreon who dosent hate me." She smiled, then gave Midnight a nasty stare. "Ugh, I hate that guy." The Umbreon sighed. Midnight sighed back. "I had a charm, now its gone." He sighed. The Jolteon yawned.

Eevee snuggled up to clover "momma.."she whispered as she hugged her close.
Snow laughed then she looked at midnight "aww cmon Midnight you still have your charm" she walks over to him and she hugs him.

Blitz smiled at the two "hehe ..hey Snow you like this guy?" he asked them "hey Midnight right?...I think you two could make a cute couple"he smiles then he looks a clover "thought she looks nicer than snow"he smiles at her

Clover was still asleep, so she didnt respond. Midnight gasped at what Eevee said. "Oh Shoot." He smiled. He turned over to Snow. "No, I had my charm when I was an Eevee. All the Eevee came after this!" Midnight joked, then laughed at himself. "Im, So Freaken Bad!" He smiled, laughing his heart out. Midnight didnt respond to Blitz's comment, he was still laughing.

Amethyst smiled. She walked up to Blitz. "Ooooh! You lover her!" Amethyst smiled. "I can tell by the way you look at her! But I dont ship it." Amethyst yawned. She wispered in Blitz ear. "Why dont you ask Snow? If she misses you, and you miss her. Why not." Amethyst grinned evilly. Amethyst had become the AmourShipper of the Ranch.

Diamond yawned. So, what have you been doing? I think the other two quit? I havent seen them since the day that we got a Ditto. I think they just dont want to see a Ditto again though." Diamond shrugged.

Snow looked at eevee "its ok i think she just wants someone to be like her mom..."she smiled then she
laughed with Midnight "really...hey Midnight can i ask you something"

Blitz looked at her and he smiled "i would be were just friends and she has never liked me " he smiled at clover
"and maybe i do...but i would like to get to know her first"

Aria drooped "aww i like kat..."she sighed "but i been good ....and nothing much just doing my work with you"

Midnight calmed down, at his stupid joke. "Heheh, Yea. Lol, Im sorry. It was too funny." He smiled. "Still, Zor asked me to be his Dad. I was surprised but I accepted. I feel as if I know him from somwhere. But then again thats just a hunch." Midnight yawned.

"You sure about that? Sure Midnight has no feelings for Me, or Snow. But he may take Clover when your not looking. Then he will get married have a egg, name it Ronald. And live hapilly ever after. Well acceot the part of them getting married, and having an Egg. But they will probally love each other." Amethyst shrugged.

"Heh Yeah. I feel sorry about that." Diamond smiled awkwardly. "Ok, would you like to be my guest to Alder's Party? The champions of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh will be there. He gave me an Invintation, and I have a Plus 1" Diamond smiled.

Snow sighed "hey Midnight...um do you still like me?" she asked him with a shy smile
"i still like you..."

Blitz looked at her and he frowned "yeah...or i could get to know her and maybe try and fall for her "
he smiled at amethyst "You really do like to ship people huh"

Aria blushed deeply "is this a date...."she asked him as she nodded yes " i would love to go"
she smiled happily.

"Well, its a Yes, No type of situation." Midnight frowned. "You almost killed me, but you care for me. Its more of a Greed/Guilt thing." Midnight sighed. "But my Guilt is greater. I apologized, but after what happened in the barn. I still want to be Single. For a long while anyways. Well talk about this later." Midnight frowned.

"Well, Maybe. Both of them, could die with you being near them. But I say you go for the one thats less flammible." Amethyst smiled. "Yes, Im the Ship's Shiping Sailor. And most of the time My Ship Sails." Amethyst smiled. "Hope you make the right choice." Amethyst sighed, walking back to the Umbreon.

Diamond shrugged. "Well its more of a Party. But if you say its a date, fine. Ill have to close up, since the Party is in an Hour. You may wanna rush home and change. Youve been sleeping at my house for awhile, and You didnt bring any spare clothes." Diamond smirked. He walked inside, locked up, and got ready for the party.

(Are you gonna reply to Kalos Hotel?)

Snow smiled "well you got clover "she walked away "ill find someone someday"she laid down in the grass
and she curled up and she closed her eyes.

Blitz smiled "thanks...i guess ill just be single "he sighed and he walked to the umbreon "hi..."he sighed alittle
"Im Blitz "he said as polite as he could.

Aria gasped "ahh i dont "she sighed then she went in the house and she looked a diamond "...thanks" she looks in her bag and she pulls out a small black dress "this is the only ...thing i brought"

"Heh, I guess." Midnight smiled. He yawned, as he curled up into sleep. Zoura walked outside. There were Eevee as far as the eye could see. "What the Heck Happened?" Zoura asked.

The Umbreon growled. She didnt want to interact with any male. She was leaving soon. As she said that the doorbell rang. "I gotta go." She sighed. She grabbed the Jolteon and walked over to the door. The pokeballs were onthe desk, Diamond forgetting to put them away. She returned the Pokemon into thier balls, then suddenly face palmed. "I forgot they were both female!" She sighed, walking out.

Diamond gasped. "That looks pretty." He smiled, in awe. He pulled out a Tux, this is the only thing I have, other than real cloths, and that Cosplay Costume." He sighed. "Im gonna change." He smiled, walking over to the bathroom. He started changing.

Blitz drooped "what did i do wrong..."he laid down and he looked at everyone "maybe i should take a walk
" he said with a frown then he started to walk away from them.

Aria smiled then she gasped. "that looks handsome " she said to him as she waited for him to get done.
"Im glad we are friends...if not i dont know what to do"

"Thanks. I got this a few months ago. Ive never used it though. That is until now!" Diamond spoke through the door. He quickly changed, then walked outside. "Well? What do you think?" He asked. He was hoping for a good response, but it was pretty dusty, it being in a box.

(You gonna reply to the Kalos Hotel RP?)

Aria smiled then she said "wow it looks nice " she hugged him then she went inside and she changed her clothes.
Aria put on the dress then she came out "how do look"

(i will )

"Oh thanks! It fits good. It also looks really good on me." Diamond smiled, straitening his tuxedo. He watched Aria walk in. "Alright Hurry Up." Diamond smiled. He watched her come out, black drees on. "Wow! You look awsome.

Aria blushed then she hugged him "Thanks! Can we go now " she smiled at him. She patted down her dress.
Aria held her hand in his.

"Alright lets go. And Im sure I said this many times, but I have a bubble. Since you dont seem to listen, you cant hug me. But you can do other things." Diamond smirked. "Midnight! Youre in Charge!" Diamond yelled. The Umbreon smiled, Amethyst frowning.

"hmm what bubble all i see is a man and i want to hug that man "she said with a blush "but ok i wont hug you unless you hug me" she then looked at him "hey i have a new pokemon...i own flareon now"

"Omg, Really!" Diamond smirked. "Ok, we have an Espeon, Umbreon, and a Glaceon. Then we get a Leafeon and Flareon! Now we need a Jolteon, and Vaporeon." Diamond smirked. They arrived at Floccecy Town. "Alright, now we need to tind where the party is at." Diamond smiled. Diamond looked around. There was a house, ballons and banners set up. "Looks like this is the place." Diamond smiled.

Aria smiled at him "well if you didnt know this was the party then your blind "she walked in with him "hey diamond...im so glad you let me come..that means alot "she made him get closer to her and she held his arm close to hers.

"Heh, well I guess I am pretty blind. Its almost Midnight." Diamond smiled. "Well, I guess I had no choice. I could of chose one of the other two, but there not around. And my second option was going alone, but that is a stupid decision. So I chose to bring you. Im happy that Alder even invited me. Probally since I own the daycare." Diamond smiled.

"well Diamond that means alot to me....thank you it really does make me feel good " Aria Smiled at him as they walked inside "Wow this place looks amazing." Aria said with an excited tone. " Diamond...Im glad i meet you...because if i didnt i wouldnt have been able to do this "she looked up at him "wow ..i just noticed your really tall compared to me"she smiled alittle.

"Well your welcome." Diamond smiled. He looked around. It was amazing. The five champions stood in the Middle. They were answeing questions, and taking pictures. Two of the Champions Diamond didnt seem to know. While he did know Cynthia, champion of the Sinnoh Region. Stevan, Champion if the Hoenn Region. And Alder, obviously champion of Unova. "Well, I guess I am." Diamond smiled.

Aria smiled at him then she looked at Diamond "Diamond what do we do now" she looked around the room that would make her happy " Oh theres a food table? and other stuff ......and a dance floor "she blushed deeply.

"Ehh, really I only came to tagalong with Alder. I wasnt planning on doing much, but sit down and eat some food." Diamond shrugged. "But I bet you have plans dont you. Youre gonna hit up th buffet, then youre gonna ask me to a dance." Diamond stated. Although he couldent read minds, he thought like one.

Aria laughed then she nodded "your always right huh" Aria said with a smile. She ran off to the buffet, fixed her plate then sat next to diamond "hehe they have everything you could ever what up there "Aria smiled then she leaned her head on his shoulder "i love you....."she whispered.

"Heh, I think they got moat of these foods shipped in from Castelia City. I think thats where the best foods are made anyway." Diamond smiled. Diamond felt pressure on his shoulder, as three words he thoght he'd never here were wispered into his ear. "I Love You" Diamond paused. Fir once he didnt know what to do. "He didnt know if to not respond, or yell "What are you doing!" Diamond sighed. "Me too."

Aria smiled then she got off his shoulder "yay...."she said with a smile "Diamond loves me..."Aria giggled happily then she looked him in his eyes "Im glad you do"she said to him as she started to eat her food.

Diamond gave a sigh of relief, as he chose the best decision. He didnt want Aria to be sad. He also didnt want her snuggled up by him the whole night. "Ok, Just dont tell anyone I love you." Diamond sighed. The first thing Aria might of done, Diamond checked off, of his list of things Aria couldent do.

Aria smiled then she swallowed her food "....Ok no telling people...and anyother rules i should know so you dont get mad "she smiled at him "and dont worry i dont to snuggle with you tonight...i might who knows "she winks at him