• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Cursed

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
(Join Here (sorry will add link had a few issues))

Tobias was chilling outside of the school, he was bored he had accidentally arrived early and was really unsure of what to do, he turned to look at the school building, when he looked back and checked the time he saw students begin arriving, he climbed his was up a lamp post and hung upside down from it. He watched people as they entered, this was gonna be an interesting yeah he could feel it.

@Jodie.xox
@OtisRolePlays
@m1h4jl0
@ThatJustin’sASpy!
@Killerbunny

Last edited:

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis was on a bike, riding it to school. She stopped in front of the school, and started to look at the bright sky. Otis took off her helmet, and placed it on top of her bike which she had left next to the entrance of the school. She then noticed a boy hanging from a lamp post. “What are you doing up there? It is very dangerous.”

Skylar slipped on some roller skates and skated to school just behind Otis. When she arrived, she skated over to the lamp post and grabbed hold of it to stay still. She laughed, "Yeah! What're you doing up there?" She waved to Otis cheerily, forgetting about her roller skates. She wheeled over onto her back, falling straight to the hard ground. She chuckled, "I'm fine!" Grabbing the lamp post again, she steadied herself while she put on her normal sneakers. "This day is interesting, don't you think!" She jumped on the spot, smiling at her accomplices.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Tobias looked down at the girls, before doing a back flip off the post and landing next to them. "I was observing the crowd, I'm Tobias Slade, by the way, and you two are?" he asked looking the two girls up and down. "Oh and who is your homeroom teacher, mines Mr Smith" (They all have the same homeroom teacher), he dusted him self off quickly then stood up straight again, waiting to see what these girls said.

(Don't know how they can have the same homeroom teacher if they different ages but okay)

Isak hopped over the fence to the school and almost ran into a girl there.
"Oopsie. Sorry. Gotta go" was all he said before running off. Behind him came a teacher with foam from a fire extinguisher in his face.
"Get back here, Hunt so i can expell you!" The teacher shouted.
"Don't feel like getting expelled today! Maybe tomorrow!" Isak shouted back with a laugh.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis laughed a little bit when the girl slipped, and she had to cover her mouth to hide her smile. She look towards the boy who did a back flip off the post. “Well nice to meet you Tobias, I’m Otis Russell.” She put her hands in her jean pockets, her smile a bit wider. “And my homeroom teacher is Mr. Smith too!” Otis’ eyes lit up, then the sparkle in her eyes went away when she heard a teacher yell. “What’s going on?” She asked in her curious tone, her eyes looking towards a boy and a teacher who’s face had foam on it.

Oliver ran to school, giggling as he bounced a basket ball. He saw some other kids, heading someone mention Mr.Smith, and walked over. "I have Mr.Smith also....my name's Oliver. But, you can call me Ollie for short." He said shyly with a smile, still playing with his basket ball.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Michael got to school in the exact same time as every day. Two minutes before the start of first class.
'I should probably go and talk to someone, mom said I should work on my social life, I guess talking to people is working on social life' Michael thought.
He heard some kids talking about his homeroom teacher, so he went to say hi.
"I am Michael. I heard you talking about Mr. Smith. He is my homeroom teacher." Michael said when he got closer to the group of kids

(I had no idea of any other way for introduction)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Tobias was about to respond to the multitude of introductions, but he glanced at his phone realising the time "S***, we're gonna be late." and before anyone could do anything he was already, in the building heading towards the classroom, he reached the classroom taking a seat at the front. Mr Smith looked up as he entered, but did not speak.

Oliver ran into the classroom, sitting next to Tobias. "Hmm....you need a nickname! Tobias is to long! Just like I go by Ollie!" Oliver said happily. " Hmm...I'm gonna call you Toby! If...that's fine, that is, hehe.... " Oliver chuckled awkwardly.

Isak looked behind him to see whether the teacher was still following him or not. He wasn't so Isak could return to school. But first he decided to visit a store that he now was right next to. He walked in and grabbed himself a soda when no one saw him and walked out again. He got some suspicious looks but no one stopped him. Then he calmly walked back to school while he drank his soda. When he finished it, he looked at the clock and saw that he definitely would be late so he started running back

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Mundee watched from across the room as a group of friends came in. He didn’t really feel like talking, so he stayed at his desk and looked to the front of the classroom. He overheard a one of the others say his name was Ollie, but paid little attention to this.

“I’m Skylar! So good to meet you all!” Skylar cheered, following them all into the homeroom. She sat down with Ollie and Tobias. “Toby sounds cute, I think!” She said, suddenly joining their conversation. She waved at Mundee right at the back, “Hey over there! Why don’tcha come talk?” She said, tilting her head at him. She pressed on the table with her feet, leaning her chair on its back two legs. When Otis and Micheal came in, she happy invited them to sit with the small group. “Hey.. where’d that guy in trouble get to?”

As Isak ran back to school he felt something and came to a halt. Something... weird. Not easily described. The only description he could give was 'weird' and 'evil'. He looked around to see what it was and it seemed to come from the forest. It creeped him out a little but he was definitely going to check it out. And he maybe could get someone to come with him. He started running again, making a mental note to check it out after school. He returned to the entrance and saw that the teacher with foam over his face was waiting for him in there. Luckily, the teacher hadn't seen him so Isak walked around the school to enter through his own secret entrance (he had found this entrance when he accidentally damaged the principals car). Whenever he entered through there, he didn't get caught. He even had a small room for himself there. He usually went there when he needed to be alone.

He entered the classroom without having to face the 'foam teacher'.
"Hello there, Mr. Smith" he said with a smile.
"Got stuck 'in traffic' again, Mr. Hunt?" Mr. Smith asked.
"You know me" Isak replied.
"You'll need to talk to the principal after homeroom. You'll most likely get detention again after what you did this morning" mr. Smith said.
"News travels fast" Isak said without any indication of remorse or guilt. Or even worry. He knew how to get out of detention by now. He took a seat around a few kids that were talking to each other and tried to include yet another kid into their conversation.
"Hi there" he said and nodded to them with a devious smile.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Realizing that she would be late, Otis quickly ran into the school. She looked over to where Skylar was, and walked over there. She smiled and sat down, watching the conversation between Mr. Smith and the boy who had gotten in trouble. "I think he is right there," Otis pointed to the boy. She continued watching him as he sat down with them. "Hello!" She said with lots of enthusiasm.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Mundee just gave a little smile. “Sorry, just not really feeling it at the moment.” He said calmly to Skylar. He looked around the classroom. The troublemaker boy was now in the classroom, and they’d got in on the conversation as well. He just kept calm and silent like he was used to, and waited for class to fully start. Oh, and gym class. The class where I could kick all there a**es with his agility, he thought. Despite his refusal to talk, he still looked at the group as they were talking.

(When you write really feeling it in the RP and then just see a bunch of Shulks everywhere)

Oliver smiled and waved at Isak. "Hi! I'm Ollie! Nice to meet you!" He said happily, glad to make another friend. " By the way. ...what was going on this morning? That teacher looked mad. But, it also was very funny! " He started laughing as he imagined what the teacher would be like.

Skylar nodded to Mundee, "Don't worry about it, but if you're ever feeling lonely.." She smiled, turning back to the group and Isak entering the classroom. "Traffic, huh?" She chuckled, "It's a real problem, I wish I could just fly over all that!" She joked, not realising that.. this is exactly what she would be able to do in the future. "The name's Skylar! I always see you in detention!" She chimed.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Michael got first in the classroom and sat in the last desk. He saw all kids getting in. He was kinda tired from last night (who knows what he was doing) so he put his headphones on and played some chill music. He tried to rest because he already read today's lesson at home, so this was nothing new for him.

"Your name is Skylar....that's a pretty name...." Oliver said, unaware he was blushing now. " she is kinda cute... " he thought to himself. ( somebody has a crush! Somebody has a crush!) Oliver looked out a nearby window, watching some birds fly by.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Tobias turned to the group, "well then, now we're all acquainted, how about we say a little something about ourselves, for instance, I have won three first place medals for Parkour contests." He said this glancing around at everyone. Mr Smith, decided this was allowed as it was team bonding, these kids were going to be spending a lot of time in this room.

(@Killerbunny after they've all said something about themselves, then that will be the time to suggest going to the Witches house.)

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Mundee nodded towards Skylar, and went back to silence. He noted another kid come in, but he was listening to music, which he could respect. He snickered to himself when he saw Oliver blushing after talking to Skylar. Then he heard the “three parkour medals” part of the conversation the kids were having, and he just laughed out loud for a second. If there was anyone that would’ve gotten three medals for something as agility based as parkour, it would be him. Or maybe that was just his arrogance talking for him. He decided he had dragged himself into it, so he decided to join the small talk. “Hey, what place did ya get?” He said with a joking but slightly serious tone.

Skylar smiled to Oliver, “Nice to meet you, Oliver!” She thought for a moment, “Well.. I once went bungee jumping for a birthday, it was fun!” She clapped at Tobias’ talk of medals, “Congrats, you must be good at parkour, huh?” She gasped, “Is that why you were hanging from that lamp post?”

"All i've ever won is detentions and expulsions. Kinda hard to win stuff when you're not interested in competitions" Isak said and shrugged his shoulders. The conversation bored him but he allowed everyone to have their turn. He knew that trust was important for people. And when you were planning to go to a place that creeped out even Isak, trust was very important.

“Well...I don’t have anything that’s that interesting....my parents don’t let me do dangerous stuff...but, i went rock climbing during the summer. Well, i got grounded by my parents after, but it was fun!” Ollie said cheerfully.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
"Well, I have written a story before!" Otis exclaimed with hints of excitement in her voice. She turned towards Oliver, "You got grounded? That must have sucked."

Ollie grinned and shrugged. “Well, they said going outside is to dangerous, since...i may or may not...have a tiny bit of a emotional disorder.....” he mumbled that last part, before saying, “lets talk about something else.” He wanted to change the subject as soon as possible.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Tobias obliged to Ollie request with "maybe we should go somewhere or do something, you know to bond, after school obviously (we will time skip to after school), any suggestions" he looked around at the group.

Isak almost laughed. Was this guy for real? An emotional disorder? Isak himself had like... well more than one atleast. As you could expect from a kleptomaniac and someone who got a lot of detentions. He heard the other guy's question and decided that this was the perfect opportunity to bring up what he felt earlier.
"Well i don't know about you guys but i kinda want to check out a thing in the woods. We could do that if you all want" He said and leaned backwards

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis looked at Isak, "In the woods? Sounds super spooky!" Then she glanced over to Ollie. "You have never been to a forest? Your kidding, right?" She had never expected a kid to have never been to a forest.

"Of course it does. I wouldn't go there if it wasn't scary. So are you in or are you cowards?" Isak said. He looked at Ollie. This kid was really something else. Can't go out because he has one mental disorder? And he's never been to a forest? A very weird kid. Isak could come and go home whenever he wanted. Well, atleast he did so. He usually snuck out of his home. And snuck in. Even when he was grounded. Which he probably would be after school. But that didn't matter at all. He always found a way to get out.
"Why don't you sneak out? I do it all the time. Probably gonna get grounded for that about the foam but i always find a way to get out" he said.

Oliver shrugged. “ I don’t have any windows or anything to sneak out of. The doors always locked. I couldn’t get out anyway, since i sleep in the basement where my stuff is. So, no sneaking out.” Ollie explained, crossing his arms.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
"I'm totally in! It gets really boring at my house. But my parent know that I usually hang out with my friends, so they will undertand how I would be gone for awhile." Otis smiled and did a little jump of excitement as she always did.

"A little problem though, i don't want to get caught with it in school but it could be useful to have a knife in the forest. I have three of them so i can give one to two persons. But i'm keeping my favourite to myself. So i need to go home and fetch it before we enter the forest. A lot of creeps go in there so we should be prepared, don't you all agree?" Isak said. He looked at his stolen watch.
"Would take me 10-20 minutes before i'll be out of my house again. 30 minutes at worst" he said with a thinking face.