• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Cursed

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Tobias walked with the group until he saw something, a hut. "Hey guys look over there". He said pointing at the building before walking towards it, he reached the hut and stood out side waiting for the others.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis quickly followed right behind Tobias when he spotted something. "Wow! Maybe it has treasure inside it!" She walked up to the hut, excitement filling her up. Then, Otis went to the door of he hut. There was a small window above a key hole, and she certainly didn't have the key to this hut. Otis peered through the window, then she got an idea. Otis balled up her hand into a fist, and punched the small window. Her hand was through the window, and her hand stung from the tiny glass cuts. She ignored it and started to grab around in search of the door handle. Otis then felt it, and she turned it. It didn't budge, and she remembered that the door was locked. "Hmm..." She thought for a moment, then it clicked. Otis pulled her hand out of the small door window, and took a step back. She then kicked the door, hoping that this would make the door fall down. Otis repeated this a couple of times, and soon her foot went through the door. "Wow... at least it kinda worked." She pulled her foot out, seeing that her foot had broken a piece of the door, and now there was a small hole in the door where the key hole used to be. So Otis put her hand in through the door window, and turned the handle. The door swung open slowly, allowing her to see the whole hut.

Last edited:
(Dammit Otis. Explain how you get inside! I'm breaking a window)

"A house? In the middle of the forest? It looks creepy. When did this turn into the story about those two kids, i forgot their names, that found that gingerbread house?" Isak said as he walked closer to the house. He knew this house was the place he wanted to go to because his fear grew much stronger there. But he worked against it. He looked through one of the windows to see if anyone was there. It looked empty though. The contents were quite weird though.
"Seems like no one's home. But there are quite a few weird stuff in there. And i want to get an even closer look at them" he said and broke one of the windows with a rock to get inside. He climbed in and looked around. He did cut himself on the glass which left a small trace of blood on the floor. There were a few things that managed to get his attention and his kleptomaniac self gave off a smile. He grabbed a weird ball. It was hot and looked a little like it was burning. He saw Otis inside and nodded to her before putting the ball in his pocket. He planned to figure out more about it later

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
(I edited my post, explaining how she was able to get in)

Otis smiled brightly, and she started to observe everything in the hut. She noticed that Isak was in the hut as well, and she nodded back to him. "Do you think the owner of this hut is in here right now?" Otis whispered, not wanting anyone to catch them.

"Probably not. In that case we would've been caught already. Unless whoever it is thinks that we're murderers or something. And i don't believe there's any phone reception here so we're probably fine. Besides, this hut looks to be too small for more than one person to live in so we would definitely outnumber whoever lives here. I'm impressed by how you got in though" Isak said. His hand was still bleeding and he thought that he needed to clean it someway so it wouldn't get infected. He looked around for water in the hut. There were lots of bottles in there but not one of them looked like they contained water.
"What is all this? Hey everyone, you should come look at all this. There's some very weird stuff in here" he shouted to the rest of the group

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Tobias entered the house through the same window as Isak, "woah, this place is weird" he walked over to a book and opened it, he couldn't read the writing in it, it wasn't English, "yo Isak, what do you make of this" he called out.

Last edited:
(You confused Isak with Gabriel xD)

Isak walked over to Tobias and looked into the book. He didn't understand a single word in it.
"It's no language that i know of. Then again, i don't know many languages. Could be Greek or Latin or something. Put it in my bag and we'll try to translate it when we have time. If we even find the right language" he said and turned his back towards Tobias so that he could put the book in the bag.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
She smiled at Isak, "Good, I don't feel like being seen as a criminal... and besides, a door couldn't stop me and my curiosity from getting in this hut." Otis then looked over to the book Tobias was holding. "Oooo, maybe it is a book filled with magic spells!" She waves her hands around to add more dramatic effect to her words.

Valeria followed them through the window. “Do you guys really think we should be ransacking this place?” she asked. “Someone could live here, for all we know.”

She heard Otis’s comment on magic spells. “What are you talking about?” she said, looking at the book. “Magic doesn’t exist, this is probably just random gibberish. Maybe some foreign language. But magic is definitely stretching it.”

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"Otis, Valeria is right, magic doesn't exist" Michael said after he got in through already opened doors.
"Can I take a look at that book. I don't read Greek, but I know to recognize it." Michael said when Tobias wanted to put book in Isak's backpack.
"It's not Greek, I think it's one of those languages that were long time ago used for Witchcraft. They are all fake of course. " he said with serious voice.

"Otis was obviously joking, you two. I don't think it's magic either. But it's definitely not gibberish. Like i said earlier, we should bring the book with us and try different languages to try to translate it. Oh and about there might be someone living here, if that was the case then i would certainly like to know why. Who lives without technology in this country nowadays? Could you answer that, princess?" Isak said, with a mocking tone to the last sentence.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Tobias was listening to the group as he put the book in Isak's bag, he then walked to the attic where he saw a bed and a few more strange things. He looked around and then back at the bed, there was someone in the bed! He bolted back down stairs and nearly collided with Valeria, "guys we have to go" he said a little too loud.

(People who's characters are already inside don't respond to this until @Jodie.xox, @ThatJustin’sASpy! and @Lillipup07 have responded)

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Mundee entered the house with the others. Of course, you could tell this wasn’t an ordinary house from the very beginning. There were strange objects. As much as he would want to steal, he didn’t. Instead, he just waited downstairs.

Skylar wondered into the house with the others curiously. She took weird objects that looked like ritual things, she thought they were cool. She was just about to follow Tobias upstairs when he ran back down. “What?!” She whispered, loudly. She quickly ran up the stairs and peeked inside the bed. She crept back down, “He’s right, someone’s in there!” She looked outside the door to Oliver looking slightly scared outside. She smiled to him quickly.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Suddenly they was a cry as a wrinkled old woman appeared downstairs "how dare you be in my house, take my things and talk blasphemy against magic, you will pay" she closed her eyes and muttered some strange words before throwing out her hands and blasting everyone, including Oliver with her curse. She cackled as everyone lost consciousness.

Tobias awoke with a start, he opened his eyes but everything was still black, he listened hard, he could hear the sounds of morning outside along with a sound like a futuristic weapon readying, when his eyes started to heat up he closed them quickly, grabbing a pair of sunglasses, he felt around grabbed his bag and stumbled his way to school, finding the lamp post where he first me everyone.

(So basically the curses are in affect and everyone will wake up at home.)
(oh and for reference, Tobias' eyes have a glowing green aura about them now.)

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis then let out a quiet shriek when Tobias said someone was here. Then her shrieks grew louder when she was suddenly blasted by strange magic. Then it all went black, and Otis felt herself slipping into unconsciousness...

She then woke up, her entire body felt tired. "Maybe that was just a bad dream..." Otis got out of her bed, and went downstairs. She was down there faster then she could blink, but she didn't notice. Otis then went outside, and got on her bike. She felt something strange inside her, and she grew more worried. Otis then started to peddle, and soon she was at the lamp post faster then she could normally go. Otis looked around, and she finally spotted Tobias. "Why are your eyes closed Tobias?"

All that Isak could hear before passing out was an old woman's voice, saying something that he couldn't remember now.

Isak woke up with a jolt. He sat up in his bed and breathed heavilly. He looked around and began to calm down. He was fine. He jumped out of the bed and picked out a few clothes from his wardrobe before going to the bathroom. In there he took a quick 5 minute shower, although there was something strange about it. During the shower he felt himself getting more tired as the drops fell on him. That's why he wouldn't be in the shower for too long. He yawned as he got dressed before he went down to the kitchen to grab himself a bread before leaving for school. He planned on getting something for himself that would get his energy back before going to school. Or he would fall asleep earlier than usual.

Isak skated over to the small shop that he visited yesterday, this time with money and got himself an energy drink. He stole some chips when no one could either see or hear him. He put the chips in the bag and in it he saw the ball that they had taken from that house the day before. So what happened in there was real? And he hadn't dreamt it? He shook his head and thought that he should figure it out with the rest of the group later at school. He noticed that his bag was also almost full off snacks so this bag of chips was the last that could fit. He closed the bag, paid for his energy drink and walked out of the store.

He skated the rest of the way to school and saw that Otis and Tobias was already there by a lamp post.
"Hey, you two. So you're already here huh? Does either of you remember what happened yesterday?" He said, hoping that he wasn't going insane

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis noticed Isak walk towards them, and she sighed. "I remember it as clear as day." She shook her head slowly, wanting to forget what happened. "Why did you want to go to that place? Who was that lady? What happened to us?!"

Isak let out a sigh of relief. He wasn't going crazy.
"I wanted to check it out, that's all. I didn't know a creepy old lady would attack us. I have no idea what happened to us or who that old lady was. But what i do know is that i'm not going back there. Ever" he said. He looked at the clock and it was still quite some time before the school started.
"You know, i still have that ball that i took. It's in my bag. And the book might also be in there. I haven't checked. My bag is full of snacks" he said

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
A blast of magic stuck most everyone, and then Mundee fell to the ground. He awoke inside his house in his bed. He was shaken up and a bit nervous, but mostly fine. He went to take a shower, but he couldn’t. The water had frozen up in the pipes. He went to brush his teeth. After a few seconds, the water froze and cut off the sink, but he didn’t notice this. He then went downstairs to get a drink of water. He poured it into glass, and put it to his lips, only to find it had frozen there on the spot. He also felt like everything was a lot hotter than before. He gathered his things and headed to school. He stopped by the lamppost where everyone was. “Hey guys, how were your mornings? I guess you could say mine was pretty cool!” He said, them not knowing that he meant it literally. He was sweating more than normal because of the suns heat.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
"I know that I'm never going into that forest again, even if my life depended on it." Otis looked towards Mundee who had just arrived. "Hey, and why are you sweating so much? It's not that hot today..." This was strange, everyone was acting a bit weird today, or maybe it was just Otis. "My morning was fine, I arrived here pretty fast."

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“Are you sure it’s not hot today? I’m burning up...” Mundee said. “So, my morning... and of you have your water freeze on spot before? I wasn’t able to take a shower this morning...” he said with the most embarrassment. He continued to wait for the others responses.

"...no it's not hot today. If anything it's cold. But i could barely take a shower either. I had to take a very quick one or i would've definitely have passed out in there. What kind of water freezes on the spot though?" Isak said. He thought back to when he was in his house. It had been a lot colder in there. Even the bread he ate before he left tasted like it had just come out of the fridge. That was weird. Did it have anything to do with that ball he had in his bag or was there something else. What exactly had that old woman done?

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Michael heard strange voice coming from upstairs, and then he was hit by some kind of lazer thing and just went unconscious.

He woke up in his bed with head ache. He got up from his bed, and changed his clothes, cause they were same as he was wearing yesterday. Everything was so weird. He wanted to write his mom and dad message, but when he tried to garb paper, he cut himself. After that he just went outside, without saying anything to his parents. He tried to find his friends, maybe they remember more than him. He saw them at corner off one street.
"Hey, can anyone explain me what happened yesterday. It's like I had little amnesia or something." Michael said when he got to others.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Tobias heard the others talking, "guys I that you, did anyone have any physical changes, also who is here, I think I heard Isak and Otis, but who else". He hated the fact that he couldn't see he wondered if he was the only one.

"I don't know what happened. All i know is an old lady got angry with us and shot something at us and then i woke up in my bed" Isak said. Then he turned to Tobias
"Why don't you just open your eyes to look for yourself?" He asked Tobias. Kinda dumb to let others do the talking for him when he could just open his eyes and see for himself.
"I didn't have any physical changes unless you count that i think it's really cold today. But it was supposed to be a mediocre day" he said and looked up at the sky. The sun was shining. It should've been a comfortable day but he felt kinda cold. He shrugged his shoulders and didn't think much more of it.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis tilted her head to the side, confused by what Tobias said. "You can't see us? Maybe you should actually open your eyes... And the rest of the group is here." Her eyes started to wander while she thought. "Well, my feet feel a bit different... I feel as if I could run 10,000 miles."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Tobias opened his eyes, all he saw was black, what everyone else would see was his eyes still green, but they appeared to glow, Tobias started to say "well I still can't.." when he was rocked back as his eyes launched lasers out forward towards Otis. He stumbled back, closing his eyes as he did so. (I had it go towards her as her instinct would be to move and she has super speed.)

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
When Tobias opened his eyes, they glowed a bright green. But suddenly, two long lasers came zooming towards Otis. She turned to the right with incredible speed, and the laser went past her. Her feet were glowing a bright blue, but that color faded away as soon as she stopped running. "What. The. Hell. Was. That?!"

Skylar regained consciousness strangely back home. She also headed back to her school to meet the others. "I haven't felt anything strange!" She shouted, quite disappointed. She looked in amazement as Otis used super speed, "How'd you do that??!!" She asked, then shrugged back to Mundee, "My day's been normal.." She sighed, "You're sweating.. alot.."
(I was planning for her to see a bird or something and randomly become one :p)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Tobias was freaking out, "what, what happened, did someone push me" he of course had no idea what had just happened, he couldn't see after all, he didn't know what to do, he slowly started to mutter to him self, "we shouldn't have taken the stuff, we shouldn't have gone to that house" he the curled up on the ground and started to have a mental breakdown "I can't lose my sight, I need it for parko.." he stopped dead in his tracks, his lack of sight had however enhanced his other senses, "someone's phone is ringing".

(I thought maybe @Lillipup07 could ring someone in the group)

Skylar knelt down with Tobias, "I'm sure it'll be fine.." She chuckled, "Looks like your hearing is good!" She picked up her phone, "Huh? It's Oliver.." She answered the call, "Hey, is everything alright?" @Lillipup07 (Sorry for autoing, I can remove that if you don't want me to say it)

"...no. No one pushed you. You just shot lasers from your eyes... and Otis dodged it faster than a human should... something really weird is going on. What did that old woman do to us!? Giving us superpowers isn't exactly the best way to get revenge. Except you can't see... and i'm cold... and Mundee is sweating..." Isak said. He was struck with a thought. Why would he be cold and Mundee be warm? Possible explanation is that the old woman gave them some sort of elemental power. Like fire and ice manipulation. He looked at Mundee.
"Try summoning ice" he said. It sounded crazy but the fact that Tobias shot lasers from his eyes and Otis dodged them faster than she should have made it make more sense. Isak himself focused on making a fireball. And he succeeded. Hovering over his hand was a ball of fire. The weirdest part was that it didn't burn at all. It actually just made things a little bit warmer. Nothing else. He smiled.
"Cool. Now i can set off the fire alarm whenever i want to. Without getting into trouble even" he said and his smile became mischievous

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
"I-I-I don't know how I did that..." Fear was shown on her face, and she sat down next to Tobias. "Don't worry, I've read a book where one of the main characters was blind, and they lived like any normal animal would have. So if an animal could live it's life normally even though it was blind, then I'm sure you can too." Otis didn't think her words were very encouraging, but like she said yesterday in class, she was terrible at comforting others. She let out a sigh, and stood back up. Otis zoomed over to Skylar, "Why would Oliver be calling?"

"Think of Daredevil from the Marvel comics. His other senses work better without his sight. And he's one of the best people to do parkour. But those two are from stories though... but i think it's the same in real life. Every story have atleast an ounce of truth or what they say. And you did hear Skylar's phone ringing... you're gonna be a mix of Cyclops and Daredevil" Isak said amused to the point he almost laughed. He thought of who he would be. He could only think of Pyro from the X-men but he could only manipulate fire. Not create it from nothing. So maybe he was more like Endeavour from My Hero Academia? Otis was like Quicksilver or the Flash. But the rest was still mysterious. It made him wonder about them

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Mundee hadn’t really cared much about the Superman lasers or the Flash like speed, and did as Isak had said. He closed his eyes, and concentrated hard on making any form of ice. The sweat on his arm slowly drew toward his hand, and a sort of ice chunk was hovering above his hand, like Isak, but the opposite. He looked at the ice with intrigue, then turned to Isak. “You said water made you tired? Try exposing my arm to heat.” He said to the newfound pyromaniac, exposing his arm. “Don’t expel fire on my arm, just try heating it up.” He continued.

"...if you're sure. But be prepared that it probably will burn you since you're already hot" Isak said and moved his fireball closer to Mundee's arm. He figured that Mundee was now Iceman from X-men. They for one had the exact same powers. Probably because the air around them could be turned to ice if you cooled it down enough. Which Isak didn't doubt that Mundee could. Ice was made only by temperature and water or steam. But there were other things that you could turn into ice. Fire was more complicated. There were three things needed for it. One was fuel, one was oxygen and one was something that Isak didn't remember. But he didn't mind that for now. He placed his fireball right next to Mundee's arm and hoped it wouldn't burn him